The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-05-2013, 02:29 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 13
SongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to behold
Re: *.:。✿*゚ Let Yr Pain Vanish With Cute 宝儿 Authentic THAI Massage Skill ゚・✿.。.:

Name: Bao Er 宝儿
Attitude: Devoted In What She Does. She Had Years of Training In Massage Palour
Body: A Little Chubby But Perfect To Be A Masseuse
Boobs: 36 C
Height: 159cm
Weight: 53kg
Looks: Cute Cute Look With Beautiful Face Features
Room: Discreet, Cozy & Clean!
Language: Chinese SMSes or Calls only

Her Massage Package Includes:
[You May Mix & Match The Following Services Within 70 Mins]

Auto Roaming : Upper Body Allow
Facial Wash + Face Massage : 洗脸 + 按摩
HDLY : 海底捞月
Authetic Thai Massage : 正宗泰式按摩
Breast Massage : 胸推
Hand Job : 打飞机
BJ With Cap : 口交用套 (Please Bring Your Own Cap & Request If You Want This Service)

Services that She don't provides:
FJ & Other Services That Are Not Mention Above

Damages:
$88/One Massage Package/70 Mins

Her Operating Hours:
Daily from 10 Am to Late Night

♥♥♥ Cozy Room Included♥♥♥

Click Here For Her Contact Number

Last edited by SongDa; 21-05-2013 at 09:27 AM.
Old 19-05-2013, 04:39 PM
Samster (A)

SongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to behold
Re: *.:。✿*゚ Let Yr Pain Vanish With Cute 宝儿 Authentic THAI Massage Skill ゚・✿.。.:

afternoon to all~

Old 19-05-2013, 06:53 PM
Samster (A)

Evening bump

Old 20-05-2013, 09:14 AM
Samster (A)

Good morning to all bros

Old 20-05-2013, 02:15 PM
Samster (A)

Afternoon to all

Old 20-05-2013, 04:22 PM
Samster (A)

Noon time upzzzz

Old 20-05-2013, 09:33 PM
Samster (A)

Night time up thread

Old 20-05-2013, 09:36 PM
Samster (A)

Bumpy bumpy thread

Old 21-05-2013, 09:28 AM
Samster (A)

Thank u bros for your report

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvintan123 View Post
Had a wonderful session with this lovely lady earlier on
All I can say is she is def one of the best massuse around.

Face :9/10 milf very pretty and cute...totally my type...i kena kc by her alrdy after one session.When she smile...it melts all hearts....till the extent...I felt sorry for her being in this line.
Body:8/10 nice curves and slight chubby...v womanly feel
Boobs:9/10 lovely natural c cups. Soft to squeeze and light brown pinkish nipps. I cant stop sucking them.
Bj:8/10 enough suction to make one cum. NO BBBJ. Pls respect her and dun force her to do.Seeing her lovely face licking and bobbing up and down...heavenly.
FJ: she does NOT PROVIDE. STRICTLY. Show her respect pls
Kissing depends on chemistry. ...she is definitely one I want to kiss all I day...she jus make me wana sayang her.
HDLY: 7/10 gentle and erotic way of hdly...nt the aggressive type.
Attitude: 12/10 totally super gfe/wifely/long lost lover/neighbour wife type...I alrdy kc by her

Massage:best I have had in the last few years since zhen qing left out shore.This I rate her 20/10. My whole body after her massage totally relax.

Rtm:99999% cfm plus chop plus gurantee plus whatever it takes to go back

Room clean and cosy...easy to find also.
Would be even better if she go get a massage bed haha.I sure hope she can stay longer tis time round.

she is definitely a looker and someone I wan as my gf/wifel type..all I can fantasie of her making out with me. *sad*
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2253lw View Post
1st time writing FR, I've tried a few girls in sammyboy but this is the 1st time I felt an urge to write FR for Bao Er.

A sweet looking and cheerful lady who gives an excellent massage. 100% not time watcher. Her place is very comfy, best place (for a massage lady) I've ever been. Cozy, tidy, clean, spacious...

As mentioned I've tried a few other girls before but their massage really cannot compare with Bao Er's. Her massage is real hard, not the soft type. And her BM is sooooooooo damn turn on. Plus, she gave me a super shiok HDLY which no other girl provided me before (I felt cheated). I changed a few position while doing BJ (with cap) and she has no complain, even still able to smile at me. After a while of BJ, I feel tired for her (her head was moving non~~~~~~stop), so I asked her to bring me to the shower to finish off with HJ.

Super high chance for RTM, though I would like to try other of bro Song Da's girls to see if all his girls provide such awesome service.

Look: 7/10 (Sweet and Pretty, but can see a little, just a little of aged)
Boobs: Tender soft
Body: Slight tummy (then again, many girls has that)
Massage: 9.5/10 (It is just crazy of me to think she can do any better LOL)
BM: FxxKing turn on
HDLY: Almost misfire, this is how good she is
BJ (capped): Very hardworking
HJ: 9/10 (Her stroke a little too fast, I kinda prefer slow and gentle stroke, then again I still unload in her hand)
RTM: 90%
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormalDick View Post
I recently made an early morning appointment for a session with Bao Er. Happy to share my experience :

- She looks exactly like what she see in her photo
- the massage session was probably one of the best i had - brothers who want a a refreshing massage will not be disappointed. She puts in a lot of effort to make sure that you get a good massage - so much so that she perspires at the end kf the session
- Bao Er has one of the best attitudes i experienced with all previous mei meis - her apartment is clean, spacious and one of the best i have seen. She provides clean towels for you to shower and clean sheets when she does your massage
- for the climax i chose a HJ instead of the BJ and she was surprised that i didnt want a BJ even though i brought a raincoat with me
- overall i give her 9/10 for quality of massage, service, looks and most important - she has a fantastic attitude towards service.

Hope all brothers who go to her will treat her with respect and treat her nice. She will be here for a few more months and we want her to enjoy her stay

Old 21-05-2013, 04:33 PM
Samster (A)

teabreak bump~

Old 21-05-2013, 08:55 PM
Samster (A)

Bumpy Bumpy Thread~

Old 22-05-2013, 12:24 AM
Samster (A)

Goodnight bump~

Old 22-05-2013, 08:59 AM
Samster (A)

Good morning to all bros

Old 22-05-2013, 01:25 PM
Samster (A)

Noon time upzzz

Old 22-05-2013, 03:45 PM
Samster (A)

Teabreak bump~

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread