The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2011, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute
New thread for PRETTY HU WEI...

this is a new thread for HU WEI/ 胡微 since her previous 100 over pages thread was removed .
ratings and services will be listed below.

looks 8/10 ( not exactly SYT, looks more like a classy lady.. )
figure 8/10 ( slim with nice figure )
boobs B cuppers
buttocks ( round,firm and perky )
fj 8/10 nice response with a lot of nice moans
bbbj 8/10 nice suction
fingering YES, but pls do be gentle
painting YES, she get wet and juice taste nice

damage is 90/1/1 ( excluding room and condom )

SERVICES NOT ALLOW AR/AJ/COF/COB/CIM/KISSING/FRENCHING/RAW

NO offence to other bros, HU WEI only serve CHINESE bros.
Her operating hours 11AM TILL 9PM,MON-FRIDAY. SATURDAY AND SUNDAY OFF SO PLS REFRAIN TO BOOK HER AFTER THE TIME STATED SO TAT SHE HAVE ENAF REST.
Gentle reminder, NOT RECOMMENDED FOR BROS WITH BIG ANACONDA
bros who have a recent fr ( within 2 months ) may pm me for her contact subjected to screening.

bros who have her number, pls dun spread her number around due to current situation.

will release her number slowly to eligible bros in order so as not to let her phone get bombarded by all the horny bros here,and also due to she limit her slots daily for safety... tks for understanding and cooperation....

hu wei photos
Old 03-04-2011, 04:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 14
Broker is one of the Best!Broker is one of the Best!Broker is one of the Best!
Re: New thread for PRETTY HU WEI...

Have got Hui Wei ctc from TS mths back only managed to have a slot with her today.

Have not post a FR for some time and HW sent me a sweet sms to me post one for her. I have high expectations of her from her previous thread and boy she did not disappoint. Just too bad she don allow frenching. Anyway when she steps into the room, wow...knew i was having a good time. As bros may know...i am an ass person. Writing this have a mini stiffy thinking of doggin her earlier. She as an ASS to kill man! One of the best i hv dogged for some time! Round, perky and silky FIRM!!

Looks: 8
Breast: B+ with "long" brown eraser nipples...those u can twirl around
Body: 8
Painting: 9 ...not bushy..obviously trim! Nice oyster to lap and no smell. She got really turned
Kissing: No french but light kisses here and there..around the ears too to turn u on. She knows the art of seduction.
BBBJ: 7 A bit commando and i asked her to do it slow and sensous. She looks at u while doing
FJ: I was doing most of the work coz of her ASS!! Did her missionary but the best was standing doggy with the full view of the mirror. That ass..my god!! Also did her doggy on the bed with her face lying down for maximum pentration. Close her legs together for final push and ectasy came!!
Stereo: 9 Lound moans. Be prepared. Genuine moans...the sound a catalyst for me to pump her harder from behind.
Facial expression: Get a mirrow and doggy her and u will know its priceless!

RTF: YES!! For that ass...YES YES YES!!

Cheers!
Old 03-04-2011, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broker View Post
Looks: 8
Breast: B+ with "long" brown eraser nipples...those u can twirl around
Body: 8
Painting: 9 ...not bushy..obviously trim! Nice oyster to lap and no smell. She got really turned
Kissing: No french but light kisses here and there..around the ears too to turn u on. She knows the art of seduction.
BBBJ: 7 A bit commando and i asked her to do it slow and sensous. She looks at u while doing
FJ: I was doing most of the work coz of her ASS!! Did her missionary but the best was standing doggy with the full view of the mirror. That ass..my god!! Also did her doggy on the bed with her face lying down for maximum pentration. Close her legs together for final push and ectasy came!!
Stereo: 9 Lound moans. Be prepared. Genuine moans...the sound a catalyst for me to pump her harder from behind.
Facial expression: Get a mirrow and doggy her and u will know its priceless!

RTF: YES!! For that ass...YES YES YES!!

Cheers!
tks for ur fr...
Old 03-04-2011, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 14
seaman6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally get to hold my Hu Wei meimei in my arms yesterday after not being able to locate her for such a long time. She has not changed a bit but in fact has grown even more beautiful and feminine. Will not go into the gory details but bros who have met her know how good she is. Feel so much romance when I'm with her, and we had nice chat about what she had been up to and her plans. Was thinking in my heart how good if she was my gf. Some bros will say I'm stupid to think like that, but imagine holding a girl like Wei in my arms all night long... Just wonderful! Who knows, if I try hard enough maybe she will give me a chance. Hope bros here will not compete, cos I can compete very hard one, hahaha!

Waiting for my RTF liao...
Old 04-04-2011, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
johnny69super deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Strongly recommended...WOw die die must try. $upport lai liao, thanks bro.
Old 04-04-2011, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 18
Dawson is one of the Best!Dawson is one of the Best!Dawson is one of the Best!

Have already booked my returning session.... and look forward to meeting her.
Old 04-04-2011, 05:06 PM
Samster

Hu wei may ask bros nick when trying to book her, so that if she kena aeroplane, then at least she can zap u when she see u do posting. if dun feel comfortable to provide nick, then dun think booking will be successful, its for her safety also, tks for co operation.

Ha ha.. besides my nick, I am also her 大个子哥哥 (that how she call me). Counting down to my booked schedule ...
Old 05-04-2011, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
blurblob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for contact.
the meeting place was average, but luckily her service more than made up for it.
looks: 7.5/10
body: 7.5/10
boobs: 7/10
bbbj: 7.5/10
fj: 7/10
attitude: 7.5/10
service: 7.5/10
good conversationalist.
waiting to rtf next week.
Old 06-04-2011, 11:07 AM
Samster

Met her yesterday at our usual love nest. When I opened the door, she appeared in white dress and a pair of red highheels; she looked gorgeous!
I do not want to rate her as it does not do her any justice. For me, she is like my secret lover and making love with her is an enjoyment beyoud words. Her soft moans together with mine just like an orchestra performance, especially when I finally explored with her on top…. what a view… a beatiful and elegance lady rode me furiously to reach that superb feeling.
For me, it is a mixed feeling. On one hand, I really hope that she stops doing what she is doing now. However, on the other hand, if she wasn’t doing it, I might not even have a chance to meet her. I could understrand why some bros here are crazy for her. For me, as a middle-age mature guy, I just have to control myself, especially when her pair of eyes are looking at me….
Well, do treasure her when she is still around…
I shall return … my secret lover.
Old 08-04-2011, 02:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2686 / Power: 15
fuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond repute

Just call HUWEI again yesterday but she told me fully book!
Lan Lan every time 没缘分。。Luckly she offer me friday slot
She told me her thread was up few days ago !
Wah happy liao, fast fast search thread under TS alan0338 ..

【真的无法忘记胡微女神】
Below is my previous FR for 胡微 02Jan2011 5pm slot ,so tonight slot after bonk no need to post liao!!
(11:11am 1-1-11 is a unforgetable time with 胡微,aeroplane kena scold by TS n zap by one unknown guy)

Sunday Mission Started-
Book Huwei for 5pm slot ,she free , bingo !! Swee Swee liao!

She came in 5pm on time. Open the door n welcome her in to my heaven room !! While we TCSS she start to hug me raise up her slim leg push me to the wall like want to rap me liao ..Raba here n there, kissing my neck, slide her hand down grap my dick damn horny type.Her look seems classy but who know she so 淫荡。Buay tahan liao, dick start to react like volcano gonna to erupt liao.

胡微真的太性感了,修长的腿,翘翘的臀部加上那细小的腰。她那魅力诱惑人的风景投射在我眼里。让我原本已经 性饥渴的内心变的更加冲动了。。
我洗完澡躺在床上,胡微展开了她的世界漫游之旅。舔着我的乳头,耳朵,颈,腋下,小腿大腿,蛋蛋,棒棒,龟 头,然后把整棒棒糖含进了她那温热的嘴里。其实看了胡微超级性感诱惑的风景我早已安奈不住我本能的兽性狂想 。
胡微继续用她性感的双唇含着我的棒棒糖,一会又用她那温柔的小手指轻微的撩着撩着抚摸着我的蛋儿。真爽死了 !

胡微开始张开双腿,把小穴慢慢的套进我坚硬的棒棒。她骑在我身上,于是胡微展开了她的【取精之旅】。一个上一个下,你在上面摇,我在下面叫。嗨到了!
担心宝贝累了,于是转为传统式。我把热棍慢慢的推进咪咪洞口,九浅一深干啊!!胡微宝贝开始有点有点反应了 ,抱着我的腰。我把JJ拉了出来放在洞口边沿吮吸着宝贝的敏感奶头。
胡微终于受不了,即刻伸出她纤细的那双小手,紧紧抓着我的双臀,使劲的拉撞向她那小洞穴。胡微高潮来了。此 刻的我又爽了一次!
接着我要求换个姿势,观音坐莲。胡微爽快答应了。抱着胡微拉张凳子,坐好。[坐着床上有弹簧不好接力使劲啊!]双手托着胡微的双臀,嘴里舔着奶头。双手紧抓宝贝臀部使劲往里拉,往外推。胡微宝贝也顺着节奏配合呢!一起 摇呀摇,摇到外婆桥!又一次嗨了。。

不多久胡微主动要求换个方式。。狗狗式耶!DOG Style !胡微趴下,翘起了屁股。哇噻!还等什么呢?又开枪啦。。一面看着翘起的屁股,双手抓着奶子,使劲的往洞里 头干。视觉享受着胡微的魔鬼身材,触觉也享受胡微的小穴。双享!可惜此刻她没叫床啊!再不就三享最高境界了。下回 补上,一定要来个三享的。潮来潮去了几分钟后。我们又换回传统男上女下。我又插了好久,好像有点累了。铁棒有点不硬了。贴心的胡微马上自动的翻起身来,细心又温柔的为我吹箫了。。我趁着良机手指头微微的插进胡微的小穴。施展我的手艺。。哇!好多的水啊。棒棒被吹的舒服,这小穴又涞水了 。叫我那肉棍怎么能不坚硬?

此刻聪明的胡微见机行事,飞快的骑到我身上去。这回她又把迷人小洞穴急急的套进硬肉棒。胡微一前一后的紧急 的快速摇摆。。哇塞!这回摇摇摆摆的好急,有水声了。chiok!!chiokchiok!! !! 我的欲望又被再次的满足了一次。。

我感觉要来了,于是翻起身。然后把宝贝双腿压开,肉棒长驱而入,猛力的干,快速的深深的插进再进再深。宝贝 我来了。。唔啊!噢啊!ooOH!最后终于结束了【胡微的取精之旅】!!
取精之旅费时40-50分钟。

感谢胡微:相逢恨晚!
Old 08-04-2011, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 14
skybee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met up with Hu Wei and I must say that she is one of the best I have ever experienced.

I wouldn't say I have a lot of experience in this area, but what I had, is simply incredible, and good enough to share.

I was fortunate to meet her today. She came into the room, and I was immediately taken with her shapely body and her very pleasant disposition.

She treated me like a friend, carrying out an easy banter and making me feel very comfortable, all the while looking at me with alluring eyes.

When we got round to the lovemaking part, it was my initiative rather than hers which is refreshing because I have had others who wanted to get it over and done with asap. She let me take the lead and she followed very willingly.

She has smooth, soft skin, long hair and beautiful breasts. I appreciated her flat tummy and long slender legs.

When it came to love making, she enjoyed as much as she gave which again was very refreshing for me.

I will not give the usual ratings that most provide for FRs, because it did not feel like a commercial transaction for me.

And I must say I am one lucky guy today, and my thanks to you-know-who for letting this happen.
Old 09-04-2011, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2686 / Power: 15
fuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: New thread for PRETTY HU WEI...

Big thanks to TS and 胡微,RTFsss FR as i m really enjoy with her.
Few hours ago just finish my RTFSSSS with 女神胡微。。
Huwei is better n prettier++++,wat i can said is 完美的女神。
成熟妩媚,充满女人味,惹火性感,时尚前卫。。

Name : Huwei 女神

Looks : 8/10 (Dun feel she is pretty in my first sextion in January, but now shoot up to 8/10)

Figure : 9/10 (Slim figure, si bei sexy hour glass shape )

Boobs : 7.5/10 (Soft and nice boobs,with a pair of sensitive nipples)

Buttocks : (Damn round and solid, doggie lover sure lao pi hui, i grab her nehneh and doggie piak piak)

Fj : 9/10 (She damn enjoy it, various style upon ur request, accomodate)

Bbbj : 9/10 (Quite deepthroat,not fierce but sensual type,she reblow me again in the middle of FJ though my didi is still in hard on condition)

Fingering :na/10(YES, I like her so much,just do it gentle..)

Painting :8/10 (My toungue and lips sweeping around her clit till she moan and jerking when i hit her sensitive right spot. )

Attitude : Friendly, not a rushing type.

Service : Respect her pro service. Din pick up any sms/call during FJ sexsion.

RTF : 100%(but too hard to get a slot coz she is always fully book, secondly she work till 8pm only,saturday/sunday off)

Damage : She accept credit card

眼看着胡微难以忍受的表情
耳听着胡微细细的呻吟床叫
鼻子闻到了胡微秀发的香味
左手感觉着胡微背后的汗水
右手触摸着胡微妹妹的淫水
嘴里舔吸着胡微挺着的乳头
胡微有你真性褔!
Old 10-04-2011, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 14
seaman6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So happy to get a slot with my lovely Wei meimei on Friday.
She was as stunning as ever, and we experienced again a period of romance, where i was able to release all my sexual energy thanks to my beautiful girl.
i feel i am getting closer and closer to this special girl, and that we share a special bond that only 2 special people can share...
who doesnt believe in past lives? we could be husband and wife, or at least lovers in our past lives... cos we like got the special connection...
i get hard-on just thinking about her these days... how to control myself...
dun wanna see anyone but her leh... help...
Old 12-04-2011, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 16
beckster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Hu wei last week and here are my ratings :

Looks : 7/10

Boobs : 6.8/10 (I'm a big boobs lover.. will give her an 8 if it's bigger.. but she has a very smooth skin..)

BJ : 8/10 (Looks at you when she blow you and take her time to enjoy it.

FJ : 8/10 (Very auto and she really know how to moan and make you horny. doogie was damn tight)

Remark : Only thing is the hotel is a bit old and dirty..
Old 13-04-2011, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 16
SallyYoshino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently saw this thread alive so I gave hu wei a text on Monday noon. She said 1430 is free but damn I'm still in office. Nonetheless, I'll just rush down for a quickie. I must say the facility of the location(hotel) wasn't to my likings. So once I got the room, I text her and within a min, she was at my doorstep.

Darn, still as pretty as ever, devilish body still maintain well. And toned body as before. It's been a year since I last met her. So after shower we were cuddling and hugging before we turned into a 69 position. It was so enjoying when u can feel the firm butt while tasting her cunt and feel her reaction.

Fj was cowgirl followed by spoon followed by missionary followed by kuala bear and missionary and cum. Her moans are now louder and as ever, u can feel the moisture when she is wet during fj.

I will skip the usual ratings as I know the regular out there should knows she is well worth every cents. Only thing, she still don't do frenching so kinda lack of gfe still for my likings. Still her service is excellent which deserve service charge from generous brudders.. Hve fun

Yoshino
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread