The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2009, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold
Bao Bao- Hot PRC with 32E Boobs (Part 2)

Okay, just found out that the old thread:

http://sammyboyforum.com/welcome...32e-boobs.html

Totally cannot see beyond page 36. I have no idea why some threads can go up to 100 pages but this one is less than half of it.

Also, quite a few bros are really interested to find out more about her current status.

Anyway, bros, she's back!

However, she is under contract with 大都会 KTV (hang flower/KTV) situated at 161A Kitchener Road as a singer for 1 month. Her name there is Ying2 Ying2 and no. is 168 (一路発). Hang 1 time at least is $100, wor!

From what I heard, it's really cheap and convenient to come to S'pore under contract so I'm wondering what happened to all her money she earned on her last visit. Perhaps bro amity (never saw you around much nowadays... overseas assignment?) can enlighten us beforehand as I can only meet her on Saturday afternoon.

I was told specifically by her not to release her no. YET as she is under contract. However, if you cannot tahan, you can still go to the KTV above to support her and jio her out for "supper".

So, see how it goes. Once she decide to turn FL after the 1-month contract, I will release her new no. to genuine cheongster bros.

Beware clones...
Old 10-06-2009, 05:06 PM
Samster

Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bao Bao- Hot PRC with 32E Boobs (Part 2)

BTW, bros who will visit her at the KTV before I meet her on Saturday, I have no idea how she looks like now. Anyway, here are her pics taken last year courtesy of bro imnsa.

http://s7.uploads.bizhat.com/69797f23/01_2.jpg
http://s7.uploads.bizhat.com/69797f23/02_1.jpg
http://s7.uploads.bizhat.com/69797f23/03_1.jpg
http://s7.uploads.bizhat.com/69797f23/04_2.jpg

There were a lot more photos from bro amity but the links are all dead now.

With the pics, you definitely won't bonk wrong person now.

Acutally, just follow the neh neh. You won't go wrong.
Old 10-06-2009, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheonging101 View Post

With the pics, you definitely won't bonk wrong person now.

Acutally, just follow the neh neh. You won't go wrong.
wah seh!!! dont miss me out hor!!!... will keep this thread close... once she out to fl, ah cheong fast pm me k..?
Old 10-06-2009, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
SphynX90210 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro can pm me her no i love tits fucking. Thanks bro
Old 10-06-2009, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by haonan25 View Post
wah seh!!! dont miss me out hor!!!... will keep this thread close... once she out to fl, ah cheong fast pm me k..?
She's actually abit scared to be singer because never done it on such a professional scale before. So, I told her (bro Woei also suggested I do the same) to do some FL in the afternoon then go to work at night.

At least won't starve to death if her singing really cannot make it.

But hard to imagine that her singing sucks because her moaning rocks.

Beware clones...
Old 10-06-2009, 06:22 PM
Samster

Guess what, bros?

She said okay!

Wah... like that donno where I qualify as "push people into fire pit" or not!

Sibei scared...

However, because of time constraint, she can only offer a 1-shot package which is as before.

$100-1.5 hrs-1 shot, includes oil massage then wash you clean clean.

Any variation depends on your KC skill lah.

Her working time is between 3pm-8pm daily.

Anyway, here's a sample FR from bro singshakespeare which I think can fight with bro Existentialism's FR on LiYue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by singshakespeare View Post
Sorry you had a bad experience. Sometimes chemistry is just not there. My experience on the other hand was great. FR below:

Name: Bao Bao
Height: About 155cm
Weight: About 50kg
Body: Slender, voluptous body. Great porcelain complexion. Well toned.
Boobs: The most perfect, soft and firm E cups I have seen to date
Hair: short bob cut
Attitude: Very sexy. Very friendly. Like long lost girlfriend.
Activities: Shower, massage, light kissing, bbbj, daty(dinning at the y, or painting), 69, mish, cowgirl, K9.
Damage: 140/2/2
RTF: Yes, Yes, Yes.

Thanks Cheonging101 for the info. I called Bao Bao last night and arranged to meet her in candy land along L27. Even though I had never seen her, as sson as she walked up I knew it was her. She is a pearl amoung stones. Beautiful lady. Beautiful smile. Beautiful body. She has the best CFM look and I actually thought she was going to attack me right there on the street. We hailed a taxi and went to her hotel.

Once inside, we began a wonderful session of light carressing, kissing and slowly undressing. As I was kissing her neck and massaging her wonderful breasts, her hand was rubbing my already stiff hard cock. She pulled my shirt off and slipped out of her sexy dress. She then pulled my pants down and watched with desire as my hard johnson sprang out into the open air. She lightly stroked my cock and then turned her back to me and rubbed her ass up and down my cock, while guiding my hand to unhook her bra. Her heavy breasts fell free from her bra and she brought my hands up to cup them and massage them while she continued to grind on my cock. She then bent at the waist and allowed me access to lower her panties. She turned and we stood nake facing each other and dove into each others' bodies; I exploring every inch of her body with my lips and hands and her moaning with pleasure and letting her hands and breasts carress my body. Time for the shower.

She sprayed my body with hot water and began to soap me all over from head to toe, paying close attention to my throbbing cock. She smiled every so devilishly as she lathered my cock, sensing how much pleasure it brought me. She then washed me off and carressed my body with hers. I left to dry off and she followed. Once again we stood face to face naked and embraced. I could feel the heat from her body radiating into mine. As I let my hands gently carress her back I could feel her body tremble with anticipation. She turned her back to me and had me massage her breasts while watching in the mirror. She really is turned on by watching herself. I then laid on the bed and prepared for her legendary cold/hot bbbj.

She started by licking my body from my legs to my chest and neck and then all over my cock. She licked up and down my shaft and played with the head. She then took a small sip of cold water and plunged my cock into her mouth. She used a combination of her hands stroking my cock with her mouth going up and down. She then leaned over and spit and took and sip of hot water and repeated the process. The sensation of hot and cold was a delight and seemed to awaken all of my senses. She then spit the last time and attacked my cock without any liquid in her mouth and really began a fierce, deep bbbj. I guided her hands to my chest and she massaged my chest while continuing her deep, sensual bbbj. I then turned her over and began painting this beautiful lady. She immediately arched her back and let out a moan as I began to let my tongue explore and pleasure her. She could only take this for a few minutes and then she opened the cap, placed it on me and prepared for action.

We started in mish with her legs pulled all the way back. I started very slowly and gently, letting only the tip of my cock penetrate. She responded with soft moans. She arched her back and pushed herself on me deeper and I responded with a thrust of my own which caused her to scream out in pleasure and grab my back with her hands and pull me closer. The rythym instensified and soon I was pounding as hard and fast as I could. It was wonderful watching her heavy breasts heave up and down and side to side as I gave her my best and she met every thrust with a thrust of her own. I could feel her contracting around me and her head was thrown back with her face burried in the pillow and she was screaming and moaning with pleasure. We embraced and plunged as deeply as I could go and we let our bodies merge into one climatic rythym and I exploded inside of her just seconds after she orgasmed. She wrapped her legs and arms around me and would not let me move for more than a minute as her body continued to spasm with pleasure. Finally she collapsed and her body relaxed.

We cleaned up and laid in bed for several minutes just carressing each others' body and talking. Her skin was so soft and warm that it was a wonderful pleasure to feel her body next to mine. After a few more minutes of carressing and light kissing, we prepared for round two.

I placed a pillow on the floor and she got on her knees in front of me and began a soft, sensual, deep bbbj. I cupped her breasts while she went up and down on my cock and then placed it between her breast for a wonderful breast massage, followed by more bbbj. We then moved to the bed and began to 69. She was shy at first, but really got into it as I softly, sensually painted her. The more intense I got, the more intense and deep her bbbj became. She and I could take no more and she caped me and mounted me for cowgirl. She was holding nothing back and began to rock up and down and back and forth as fast and hard as she could. I grabbed her hips and pulled her down on me, meeting her thrusts with my own. Once again, her body began to contract and spasm as she let herself climax. She threw her head forward and back and clasped her legs tightly around mine. She never stopped rocking on my cock the whole time. She collapsed on my body and I turned her over for some K9 and really began to punish her with deep, hard thrusts. She placed my hands on her breasts and looked at me as I drove deep inside her thrust after thrust. I then moved her to the side of the bed and stood on the floor and entered her mish style. We went on for several minutes until I was exhausted. She laid me on the bed, removed my cap and spit on my worn johnson and brought me to climax with a hj, all the while rubbing her breasts against me.

We visited some more and then got cleaned up and I left. Wow, what a dream. I will be seeing Bao Bao again very soon.
Bro singshakespeare, sorry for infringing your copyright.

Beware clones...
Old 10-06-2009, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 19
aczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of lightaczeta is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
She's actually abit scared to be singer because never done it on such a professional scale before. So, I told her (bro Woei also suggested I do the same) to do some FL in the afternoon then go to work at night.

At least won't starve to death if her singing really cannot make it.

But hard to imagine that her singing sucks because her moaning rocks.
Interesting... her boobs...

Rates changed but still reasonable given the oil massage..

Owe some of you return points. guys..pls pm me your post if I forgot to up u..
Old 10-06-2009, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Guess what, bros?

She said okay!

Wah... like that donno where I qualify as "push people into fire pit" or not!

Sibei scared...

However, because of time constraint, she can only offer a 1-shot package which is as before.

$100-1.5 hrs-1 shot, includes oil massage then wash you clean clean.

Any variation depends on your KC skill lah.

Her working time is between 3pm-8pm daily.
wa $100... cannot cheaper ar... too high, then i bobian liao... i thought it was 70/1/1
Old 10-06-2009, 07:04 PM
Samster

Sorry, bro.

She told me that she still needs to be able to concentrate on her singing at night and cannot take too many customers.

She say that her other 3 packages:

for 1 hr/1 shot
for 2 hrs/2 shots
& for ON/? shots

would only be available after her stint in the singing career.

So, currently, only bros who don't mind spending more time building up feelings and less effort on sex can go ahead with her current package.

Beware clones...
Old 10-06-2009, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

package is only b4 and after working hours rite? so what is her working time as singer??

i cannot go and hear her sing just to F her after that, where got time!
Old 10-06-2009, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5497 / Power: 18
JoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond repute

those r the knockers which i will nv forget bro C101...since last year

Do not upz me unless I upz u first, please.
waiting list too long.

U:ShittyAss, tiger2, greatbody, chikobai, carmeo88GTOKING, andyktookara,Evilhawk,Allanooi,suaveguy28,RedJacke t,hao
Old 11-06-2009, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Thumbtacker81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow wow wow!!! nice promo confirm authentic!!!
Old 11-06-2009, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
rogerlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

count me in leh. can't wait to get your PM. thanks.
Old 11-06-2009, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 16
niefeng23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

her racks are to die for man.....
Old 11-06-2009, 07:59 AM
Samster

Good the morning, bros!

As requested by Bao Bao (real name Bao-Er, but please don' tell her I say one hor!), I can only reveal her no. to 6 bros per day at most as she only want to take 1-2 customers per day.

Another few things to add about this stupid singing contract:
a) Singer must be able to garner a certain amount of cash support (i.e. $1k-$3k of flowers) per week.
b) Any outstanding amount shall be given to the singer as bonus. The rest are kept by the company. Meaning, if the company requires the singer to earn $3k but singer gets $5k, the singer gets $2k.
c) If the singer is unable to hit the target, all earnings shall go to the company. For instance, if company requires singer to earn $3k but she only get $2.9k, she don't earn a single cent.

Anyway, her working hours are from 3pm-8pm. If you want overnight, you can only find her at her workplace.

Have sent out her contacts to 6 bros already. Let's see your FRs soon hor!

Beware clones...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1