The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2008, 04:32 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
cgcgcg is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Regular Customer,Customer Svs Level Drop?

I have been visiting this TN since the current mgmt took over 4 years ago,no hj,bj,no fj....Every time I only ask the lady boss to massage me.

First year...... 4 visits
2nd year...... 2 visits
3rd year...... 4-6 visits
this year ...... 16 - 20 visits

She does the proper massage and never makan my time.. every time i ask for 2 hrs.

However, since this few months, whenever she has some customer waiting, she will cut short my time and ask me to come back another day and serve the waiting customer...think they take me for granted and do not forget, we , regular customer, also pay for the full rate, no special discount....now even tell me, she is too tired, just do 1 hr or stop at 1.5 hr.

any brother has the same exp?
Old 29-11-2008, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 18
acer1714 is a name known to allacer1714 is a name known to allacer1714 is a name known to allacer1714 is a name known to allacer1714 is a name known to allacer1714 is a name known to all
Re: Regular Customer,Customer Svs Level Drop?

Bro if that the case, let the lady boss know ur unhappiness. As long u r spending the money,u derserve the service.
Old 29-11-2008, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7588 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

hi bro

you should voice out your unhappiness with the drop in service level. i think they r taking u for granted.

they should value u so as to keep u as regular.
Old 29-11-2008, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 17
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

for me, simple.

if l am a regular customer at there and the customer service lvl drop. l wont say anything nasty or voice out my unhappiness, jus wont patronise lo.

l mean what do l have to lose, nothing much, jus browse thru the forum and u can find plenty of lobangs ard. For them, is more jialat, cos they lose a regular customer which is me, which means a regular source of income from me and words do spread ard samsters.
Old 29-11-2008, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ialnairda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

go to other massage salons for some time, then go back to the regular shop. when boss ask y so long nv come, jus say u go to other massage salon n try, not bad good.. but come back to do massage for old time sake.

notice the change to better service...
Old 31-12-2008, 05:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Kopiman75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just MIA for a quite. She will appreciate your return.
Old 31-12-2008, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 20
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiman75 View Post
Just MIA for a quite. She will appreciate your return.
Precisely! Let her know there r hundred or thousand of ladies in this trade, so to earn ur money, she need to be on her best at all time.
Old 31-12-2008, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgcgcg View Post
now even tell me, she is too tired, just do 1 hr or stop at 1.5 hr.

any brother has the same exp?

Huh? Usually my regulars treat me better, dont charge me for overtime. Service also better than usual, after a few times. THat is the thing that keeps me going back for more.

If that is the case for you, might just change a new massage place

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 31-12-2008, 12:26 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
CuntTracker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yea if you are not happy with the service just change location

I am sure u can find lots of other alternatives here
Old 01-01-2009, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
swallowmycum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ya lor, if the attitude bad go elsewhere mah. y waste hard earned $$ on her?

how can keep accepting lousy service since there is endless number of GREAT Massuse in sillypore from china, msia, sillypore itself etc.
Old 01-01-2009, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 16
Jiminator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Complain out loud , since they take you for granted BRO. If next visit also the same . Better move on , your spending power and regular patronage will be much welcome elsewhere.
Old 03-01-2009, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
SubaruSTI is Cool - loads of Potential

this is the same for regular KTV girls
When sitting with regular customers, they will tend to butterfly a lot to earn more $$$. Just leave you alone and knowing you will still tip them (min at least)

I always voice out my displeasure at the end of it , hint to them that don expect to sit with me again ...unless they know how to make it up ...

We have consumer rights ...I always told my cheongsters kakis...make your hard earned $$$ worthwhile especially in this difficult times..everyone just have to pull up their socks.. same for the KTV girls to earn a living .
Old 03-01-2009, 11:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Blackah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If a regular was not better treated than first timer, why you still visit them....
Change your preference as there are plenty out there.
Or, as some of the bro said, let them wait for few months before your next visit.
Old 03-01-2009, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

im not surprised bro. this happens to d custmr svc industry all d time. when demand goes up but supply remains constant or lesser, very high chance d high std of custmr svc experienced in d past will drop.

it's like a similar scenario as say, a hawker stall. when they 1st started, biz may b slow. over time biz may become better as d hawker gets recognition. with success gettin over his head, d hawker soon raised his price, n reduce ingredients ... n d taste may nt b as gr8 as b4.

likewise same concept applies to d masseusse u experienced. mayb onli if biz gets hit due to competition or recession will they consider to brush up on their svc.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 03-01-2009, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

i agree with the other bros. Vote with your wallet. Take your business elsewhere.

There are so many joints and new ones are popping up faster than they are closing down, you can try different girls and TNs on each visit for years and still not run out of choices. With the weak economy, the customer is truly king.

I strongly believe in the statement "you get the service you deserve". If you put up with crap service, you will get crap service.

As one bro suggested, disappear and try other places for several months. When you return, she'll be more than happy to see you. And if not, then never return again. Simple.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1