The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-01-2009, 03:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22888 / Power: 24
marlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yan Fei 20yo syt $80,worth more than this amount

bro groo, nice 通洞枪 大战 洞洞痒 FR hor. See liao quite shiok hor.

Lost count of the no. of my rtf liao but I knew every rtf session is alway a great enjoyment.

我以狗爬式将那已涨得粗大,快要爆发的肉棒滑进她的两腿的夹逢中。望着她那浑圆又有弹性的臀部;我一开始就 以很快的速度猛烈地抽插,干的她大声淫叫。我用力揉捏她的乳房 并抓紧她的腰部,使得每次在冲刺时都能插得更深的地方. YF也适时摆动她的臀部,迎合我的撞击。两个肉体撞击的拍打声,加上我俩的淫荡叫声响遍了整个房间 。

Look : 9/10 keep (Initial is 7.5, it keep growing)
Boobs : B
Frenching :
Catbath : 9/10
BBBJ : 8.5/10
FJ : 9/10
GFE : 20/10
Overall : 20/10
Level : ????
RTF : Maybe

Achieved my FINAL Target 22888(易易发发发) on 20141228(爱你一世一易易发)

DON'T up me for points exchange. I WILL NOT up you back. Thanks
:
Old 23-01-2009, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
stinky_shawn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks bro adan01 for the contact n tried her this afternoon around 1plus
below are my fr

Name:Yan Fei(Sichuan)
Looks:6(average looking but sweet)
Boobs:b(soft n tender)
Figure:6/10(petite n abit baby fats)
Bbbj:8/10(deep throat n good sucking skill)
Cathbath:9/10(her tongue skill is one of the best)
Gfe:9/10(makes me feel like bringing her home)
Attitude:9/10(not time watcher n hard working)
Fj:7/10(i like her moans n willing to change positions)
Damage:80/1/1 exclude room n cd
Rtf:maybe cos due to alots of fls i haven't tried
Old 30-01-2009, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
oven369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to TS Adan for sharing this wonderful FL . Get her contact and immediately arrange to meet up with her.

Does not want to repeat FR as it will be quite similar . Only need one word to describe " Song".......Ops wrong ...actually need 3 words to describe " Si Mei Song "

Is there anything not perfect?

A..aaaa...Body a bit ba ba and quite short, but overall still ok to me.

Service top class, and never expect this kind of top class service at S'pore.

Return ? Of course.... once i have the need....
Old 30-01-2009, 04:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22888 / Power: 24
marlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond repute

About 12 plus, received called from YF asking "你今天有来看我吗?" Nnkc, big head and small lost control liao although just met her on 初二. Responsed to her "正飞来了,正飞来了".

Reached destination within 15min and saw her waiting for me eagerly at the roadside. Accompany her to do some shopping and follow by salon to dye and straighten her hairs. (End up didnt dye or straighten the hair)

Thereafter, proceed to our love nest to express how much we missed each other after the one days seperation.

In the room, we hugged and kissed like no tomorrow. Ops!!! I mean I kissed her face only la. Not so lucky to have kisses her lips yet loh.

She didnt give me the enhanced service package and I'm fine with it as it more like lover making love than just a transaction. A short narrative of the FR as follows:

啊… 她的舌头从我的耳朵, 脖子, 直到我的乳头, 肚腩.... 最后到了我老二,睾丸以及我大腿的内侧… . 啊… 真是舒服啊.

戴上套子之后, 我轻轻的,慢慢的向前推进. 便被那紧紧又柔嫩的阴道包围住。我一寸一寸的把老二送进她的爱穴里. 进进出出,一插一抽的. YF也被我弄得情欲高涨,轻微的呻吟着. 啊…啊…??的…啊…......啊….......?…?…的…快点….啊…. 越听YF激情的呻吟声, 我就越抽插得更快… 仿佛要跟她一起到达高潮似的…

我抽插得越来越频密,她的叫床声也越来越大声...... 啊… 快…点…......??…...?… 的…..啊…啊…....... 终于我感到一阵热流涌出。啊.......

我伏在她的身上,让我的老二在她体内稍作休息。我俩有如森林里的动物般只懂发出喘气声和低沉的 低吟声。

After the wonderful session, she say she is hungry liao and we quickly washed up and proceed down to have our late lunch at 4pm as she had an appointment at about 5plus.

Look : 9/10 (Initial is 7.5, it keep growing)
Boobs : B
Frenching :
Catbath : 9/10
BBBJ : 8.5/10
FJ : 9/10
GFE : 20/10
Overall : 20/10
Level : ????
RTF : Maybe only. kee kee

Achieved my FINAL Target 22888(易易发发发) on 20141228(爱你一世一易易发)

DON'T up me for points exchange. I WILL NOT up you back. Thanks
:
Old 30-01-2009, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 17
Xiaozhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXiaozhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks bro TS for sharing the contact.

SMS her last night to arrange a lunch session. I like the lunch session when the girl is normally fresh for the day and I just need to skip lunch to enjoy. Booked her at 12:30pm, arrive slightly early to her recommended hotel, get a room and sms her. It took slightly longer than I expected, but it doesn’t really matter as I m enjoying the sport channel in the room. After about 15 minutes, she arrives, the first impression is she is not very tall, young, long hair, smooth complexion, pleasant above average look but not stunning.

She help me to undress, hang my shirt and pants. Hold my hand to the shower, clean me thoroughly and give you a soapy body massage while you are standing up. Clean me up knee down and give you a warm water BBBJ. Good start  She will help you to dry up, very service orientated.
She will ask you to lie down face down to give you a tits massage and lick you clean. Turn around, ball licking, and main course BBBJ. I must say she know how to blow, use her hand to hold down your skin and focus on your dick head to give maximum stimulation. The rest has described by previous thread. Here is my rating :

Name: Yan Fei
Look: 7 (pleasant above average look )
Boobs: B (good firm and soft, just nice)
BBBJ: 8.5 (one of the good one, can make you CIM)
Catbath: 8.5 ( cover every parts of my body )
FJ: 8.5 ( tight, wet, )
Attitude: 9 (polite, willing to learn and please , a very hard working , no rush make the whole 1 hrs well spent )
Only negative is she doesn’t allow french or even light kiss which I enjoy very much when making love.

Damage: $80/1/1 + $20 hotel + Tips + CDs
RTF: maybe, but there are so many options available. She is definitely worth the amount pay in term of service and a young body. Would like to try some of the GL legal Chinese heard some of them are pretty good too.
Old 31-01-2009, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
robinlee_1968 is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks Bro Adn01 for providing Yan Fei contact. My rating on here as below:

Look: 7.5/10 (Sweet with long hair)
Boobs: B
BBBJ: 7/10
Catbath: 9/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 9/10
Attitude: 10/10
RTF: If got $$$
Old 01-02-2009, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 18
s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!

Booked a session with her yesterday noon. Got in Lor39 hotel. Waited for 10mins & door bell rang.1st impression, not my type.With little baby fat.So abit sianz liaoz. Started off with SOP bath. after bathing she used her boobs to rub all over me.I'm not sure if its juz me or tat there was not much chemistry.Or maybe she juz woke up.She was quite sianz sianz like tat. So asked her to stop all d action. Lied down TCSS. Can see tat she can b quite mischevious. After breaking d ice further, she was abit more relax. So I started caressing her & started off in missionary. Not too bad as she responses well & esp in doggie tat she was wore out & we lied dwn again after my final shot. Below's my FR:

Looks. : 6.5/10
Body : 6/10
Boobs. : Not so sure but consider big for PRC her size
BJ. : 2mins 4/10
Frenching : she avoided when I tried to kiss her
FJ : 5.9/10
GFE : 5/10
Overall. : 6/10
RTF. : No

I knw my FR may offend some bro here but perhaps there's not much chemistry so tats y my rating not v high. However, she does have a pair of nice eyes.

My FR is true to me, myself & my Dick head...
Muốn nghèo thì nuôi gái.
Old 07-02-2009, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 509 / Power: 16
kota is a glorious beacon of lightkota is a glorious beacon of lightkota is a glorious beacon of lightkota is a glorious beacon of lightkota is a glorious beacon of lightkota is a glorious beacon of light

My FR

Arrange to meet Yan Fei today, book a room and called her , wait for about 10mins, open the door and got a shock, saw this young pretty sweet SYT (look like a teenager), she smile and walk into the room . Once in the room we had some small talk and she undress me and folded my clothes nicely. She then slowly stripped while we talk.
Then we proceed to the shower, she wash me very clean and apply soap on her body give me a soap body catbath, rinse the soap off and follow by licking and vacuuming suck my whole body from back to front, after she wash me clean it was follow water bbbj.
Proceed to bed, asked to lie face down and starts her boobs massage on my back, follow by licks and sucking with water to the whole of my back, make my whole back wet.
Next she asked to turn around and did the same procedure all over again.

Finally she put on cap and asked me what position I want. I let her ride on me first, and finished it off in the missionary position.

Look: 8.0 (sweet with pretty hair, which are fake - joined)
BBBJ: 8.5 (good job)
Catbath: 8.5 (don't need to bathe after this)
FJ: 8.0 (tight)
GFE: 9 (happy to be with her)
Attitude: 9 (cute smile, good atitude)
Damage: $80/1/1 + $30 hotel + Tips + CDs
RTF: Definitely a Yes!
Old 12-02-2009, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10756 / Power: 19
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Yan Fei 20yo syt $80,worth more than this amount

Received sms fr yan Fei that she wants to hav a session with me as she felt very horny.So RTF her & had a good session with her.Overall very sextified. Service still as good as before.

Below are my FR ratings:

Look: 8.0 (sweet with pretty hair, smell nice)
BBBJ: 8.5 (good suction)
Catbath: 8.5 (soild body bath)
FJ: 8.0 (tight)
GFE: 9 (very friendly , wiiling to please)
Damage: $80/1/1 + $20 hotel + Tips + CDs
RTF: mayb, cause still got some FL yet to try

Tks Bro Adan01 for her ctc once again
Old 18-02-2009, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 20
goodfuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First, like to thank TS for sharing this wonderful gem quite some time ago. Sorry for the late FR as I am only free to try her yesterday due to my other commitments.

Anyway, first impression is good. Really SYT, pure and innocent type of look, exactly the type I like. She also smells good too, though she said she did not put on any perfume. Maybe its because of the smell from the shampoo she used.

We proceed to the bathroom. Thought it would be just some SOP action like other FL but I'm wrong! Not only did she clean for you, she also do body massage, BBBJ with hot water, and others which I don't know how to describe that makes your whole body really relaxed and shiok.

After bath, proceed to bed for more action. She continues her body massage and also start painting and suck your back, hands, nipples, and even fingers and balls. The feeling is really wonderful. Have not tried such wonderful service for such a long time. Normally, such good service is given by more experienced and mature FL, not a young sweet girl. So to have good service from a SYT is really wonderful. Her BBBJ is also superb, very skillful and powerful, though not too hard. Almost wanted to cum in her mouth during BJ, but endure till the end so as to enjoy the FJ.

FJ is also responsive, cunt is tight and stereo sound is good. She hug you tightly during FJ, got the GF feeling. Overall a satisfying bonk.

Look 8/10 (SYT, innocent look)
Body 7/10 (nice smooth skin, little baby fat)
Boobs 8/10 (considered big for her small size, firm, 100% natural and protruding nipple)
BBBJ 8/10
FJ 8/10
RTF: Yes, its hard to find such good gem.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread