The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2009, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
7007bg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Xiao Yan Zi Returns To Engage You in Fierce Bed-battle

Bro, pm me her contact..... tks in advance
Old 04-01-2009, 08:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 18
lopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Xiao Yan Zi Returns To Engage You in Fierce Bed-battle

COUNTDOWN TO XYZ'S DEPARTURE

Only 4 DAYS Left

She will be leaving our shore for good on the morning of Thursday, 8/1/2009.

From now on until Wednesday, 7/1/2009, the eve of her departure, she will be available for appointment both during the day and at night.

lopo

To those bros who have upped me and I have yet to return the favour or those whom I ought to have upped but have yet to do so, please post something in this thread or if in elsewhere, please PM me the link, so as to enable me to fulfill my obligations...
Old 05-01-2009, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 16
Mesozoic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would like to thank bro Lopo for giving me Xiao Yan Zi's contact.

Have been busy lately and only managed to meet up with Xiao Yan Zi yesterday afternoon. As I've about 4 hours of free time, I sms her to check whether she is busy. She informed she is at Katong Shopping Centre and there is no appointment at the moment. I asked her to wait for me and I subsequently picked her near the taxi stand. Though she is not hungry and does not want to eat anything, she is kind enough to accompany me for a quick dinner at East Coast Hawker Centre. We are deciding which is a suitable place to go when I was informed that my meeting has been brought forward. While leaving the hawker centre, I calculated all the travelling time needed (look for place, drive Xiao Yan Zi back, drive to my meeting place) and other overheads, and found out that I'll have only about 15 mins of valuable time with her. As I do not like to rush on things. I drove around to find a place to park my car. We then chat for while in my car, before driving her to meet her friends, as I've to attend a meeting soon.

Look: 6/10
Body: 8/10
Attitude: 8/10
HJ : NA (For this time)
BBBJ: NA (For this time)
FJ: NA (For this time)
GFE: 8/10 (The rating should be higher if we have more valuable time together)
Overall: 8/10
Damage: $60
RTF: Yes (Will definitely when she is back)

Sexy Gals/Ladies
Ladies with Big Boobs
Guide to Sexual Positions
Old 05-01-2009, 08:19 AM
Samster

lopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesozoic View Post
I would like to thank bro Lopo for giving me Xiao Yan Zi's contact.

Have been busy lately and only managed to meet up with Xiao Yan Zi yesterday afternoon. As I've about 4 hours of free time, I sms her to check whether she is busy. She informed she is at Katong Shopping Centre and there is no appointment at the moment. I asked her to wait for me and I subsequently picked her near the taxi stand. Though she is not hungry and does not want to eat anything, she is kind enough to accompany me for a quick dinner at East Coast Hawker Centre. We are deciding which is a suitable place to go when I was informed that my meeting has been brought forward. While leaving the hawker centre, I calculated all the travelling time needed (look for place, drive Xiao Yan Zi back, drive to my meeting place) and other overheads, and found out that I'll have only about 15 mins of valuable time with her. As I do not like to rush on things. I drove around to find a place to park my car. We then chat for while in my car, before driving her to meet her friends, as I've to attend a meeting soon.
RTF: Yes (Will definitely when she is back)
Bro Mesozoic,

Thank you very much for your strong support for XYZ.

She is going back home for good in 3 days' time.

Unless she has found some other opportunities here in this little red dot of ours, she is unlikely to come back here again...

lopo

To those bros who have upped me and I have yet to return the favour or those whom I ought to have upped but have yet to do so, please post something in this thread or if in elsewhere, please PM me the link, so as to enable me to fulfill my obligations...
Old 05-01-2009, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1128 / Power: 18
ManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud of

Bro who got her no, what are u waiting for? She may take a long time or neber come back again. Quick quick try this 吹箫公主 b4 she left our shore
Old 05-01-2009, 06:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
bigwilly is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi Bros,

Would like to try XYZ b4 she goes back.....please kindly let me have the contact...thanks!!
Old 06-01-2009, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManuelFerrara View Post
Bro who got her no, what are u waiting for? She may take a long time or neber come back again. Quick quick try this 吹箫公主 b4 she left our shore
Bro ManuelFerrara,

She is going back home for good Thursday morning 8/1/2009, that means

Only 2 days left before her departure

Unless she has found some other opportunities here in this little red dot of ours, she is unlikely to come back here again...

lopo

Old 07-01-2009, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
dick3007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jusr RTF her yesterday really very shiok from her bj n CIM, feel like goin for her again today but dont what excuse to give to my boss for takin 1/2 day leave, b'cos yesterday alrdy take 1/2 day. sigh
Old 07-01-2009, 08:39 AM
Samster

Today is the last 1 day left before her departure

She leaves for home for good tomorrow morning 8/1/2009

She requests me to convey her heart-felt gratitude and good wishes to all those bros who have been supporting her and helping her during her 6-month-long stay here....

lopo

Old 07-01-2009, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 16
cover is a name known to allcover is a name known to allcover is a name known to allcover is a name known to allcover is a name known to allcover is a name known to all

Thanks bro lopo on contact. managed to get her before she leave our little island.

She really have a very nice body contour. no tummy. look like those gals used to work out in California gym Chat a while one bed and slowly she remove her clothing then she help me to remove mine and hand them u . by then my eyes couldn't move away from her big and firm yummy boobs. she lead me to the shower and give me a clean job on my brothers and ass...thinking that will be something interesting later...hehe..out of sudden she mount my brother into her mouth which is warm. shiok lor.

dry ourselves then notice she pour some listerine into the cup and add in some water. then she ask me to face down on the bed. firstly sexy boob massage from top to legs. then i was wow...cooling effect from her cathbath. and slowly she moves her tongue to my ass and give me a AR with those cooling effect. interesting she ended it with a vacuum suction muack on my both butts.

Turn over and she perform her best selling bbbj. some mins later she stop and ask me where my brother hard and soft. she told her because i don't to CIM lor then she continue for some time. capped and she do a cowride on me. beautiful view. then we switch to sitting then missionary and finish off unwillingly (too shiok from her bbbj)

Then she sit on the bed corner and watch TV and didn't really talk much. she is disturb with her personal problems. she told me about that when she just came into my room. hope she is all right by now

She really a girl who worth the money you spent. wish she will come back soon.
Old 07-01-2009, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 16
xavier69 is a glorious beacon of lightxavier69 is a glorious beacon of lightxavier69 is a glorious beacon of lightxavier69 is a glorious beacon of lightxavier69 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks bro lopo for the contact. Had a session with Xiao Yan Zi on Monday 4.45pm slot.

Booked a room and waited for XYZ to come. 15mins later she arrived and apologised for being late. Told her not to worry about it. Commented about her husky voice and she asked you don't like? Told her husky is sexy.

XYZ helped to bath me and attention was paid to my ass beside my mini me.

Action started off with boobs massage before the anticipated BBBJ. BBBJ was good though I couldn't cum as my mini me is too used to BBBJ. Caps on as requested by XYZ. Cowgirl was good with the good view of her firm boobs bouncing. Changed missionary, doggie, standing missionary, standing doggie back to missionary before cum.

Overall, a nice experience. Hope all the best for her when she goes back.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1