The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2017, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 16
Raijin6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaijin6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaijin6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaijin6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Anal virginity

Is there any advice everyone can share?
Old 02-12-2017, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
taxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Anal virginity

A lot of my girlish classmates and people like you had been ask me it is painful when a cocks enter me, as the size different scares them a lot. I just to tell them, yes it’s painful for the first few times but pain is also very pleasures but normal sized cock (about 5 or 6 inch) feels incredible, and you can never have such kind of great sex with you, I have been with with around 60 over or more guy’s, and most of them are in similar size (6-7 inch) and they all make me cum a lot without playing or touching my small little dicklets and I feel great pleasure with a just a little pain. So don’t be afraid and enjoy sex with real men.I love it the moment when a men cock head opens my sphincter and begins to stretch me further….knowing that there is nothing I can say or do at that moment will stop his entire cock from going fully into me…..Nice and slow, so I can feel every inch filling me up.Once it’s all the way in, I never want him to stop or take it out.wish he could last forever.Being fucked by man is such a privilege and an honour to a boy like us as I considered as an honor to be fucked by real men.The only thing that matters is pleasuring him man Love the feeling of cumming while getting fucked…it makes me feel so wonderful when we CUM together, some guys that fuck me they don’t understand how I can cum from getting fucked Yes, the moment a hard cock is pushed into my ass,It’s at that moment I have realised that it’s much better than what I have fantasized. It’s at that moment I also realised that I will never & can’t be a real male again in my life. It’s at that moment my ass has became like a pussys.It’s at that moment I have realised that I have been living my life in vain. It’s at that moment that my inner self is set free.It’s at that moment I have realised that I should be doing this long ago. It’s at that moment that sealed my destiny It’s at that moment I realised that this is what I have been missing all this years Nonetheless, it’s at that moment I realised that all my dreams and wishes of being fucked has came true

There are so many advantages to being fucked But let’s us concentrate on the two most important reasons:
Not only does it feel so good, but it gets better everytime we are been fucked as your ass turns into a pussy and you will feel more and more intense. You will soon realize that you never want to go back to pretending to be a male as this is so much more intense than anything you ever felt so stop pretending been a guy

And secondly, and perhaps even more important, as your mind and body accept more and more that you are a slut, you were never a male, you will realize and feel more sexy and feminine and more men will want to help you becum that slut you were meant to be and the happier you will becum
If you don’t have the balls today to start living as a slut it is so important to find a man who will fuck you like a slut and help you realize you need to live as a slut to be truly happy

Lastly How to be a productive bottom slut 

Step 1: Make it known you are a whore. Don’t be shy about it. Advertise it. Be forward with men you meet that if he is will he can take you home 

Step 2: Open your legs (and mouth) for every cock (we all know you crave it, so don’t try to hide it). Again, be forward. Be a good Slut and make sure to grab every man’s cock to let him know you are ready to be fucked

Step 3: Take every drop of cum without wasting a drop

Step 4: Repeat step 1 to 3 all over again & again

I know Life is full of tough choices but Never be ashamed of who you are and Be a proud of the real you

Hope this help & wish all your dreams & wishes will came true enjoy your life to the fullest
Old 08-12-2017, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
tca27 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxidriversg View Post
A lot of my girlish classmates and people like you had been ask me it is painful when a cocks enter me, as the size different scares them a lot. I just to tell them, yes it’s painful for the first few times but pain is also very pleasures but normal sized cock (about 5 or 6 inch) feels incredible, and you can never have such kind of great sex with you, I have been with with around 60 over or more guy’s, and most of them are in similar size (6-7 inch) and they all make me cum a lot without playing or touching my small little dicklets and I feel great pleasure with a just a little pain. So don’t be afraid and enjoy sex with real men.I love it the moment when a men cock head opens my sphincter and begins to stretch me further….knowing that there is nothing I can say or do at that moment will stop his entire cock from going fully into me…..Nice and slow, so I can feel every inch filling me up.Once it’s all the way in, I never want him to stop or take it out.wish he could last forever.Being fucked by man is such a privilege and an honour to a boy like us as I considered as an honor to be fucked by real men.The only thing that matters is pleasuring him man Love the feeling of cumming while getting fucked…it makes me feel so wonderful when we CUM together, some guys that fuck me they don’t understand how I can cum from getting fucked Yes, the moment a hard cock is pushed into my ass,It’s at that moment I have realised that it’s much better than what I have fantasized. It’s at that moment I also realised that I will never & can’t be a real male again in my life. It’s at that moment my ass has became like a pussys.It’s at that moment I have realised that I have been living my life in vain. It’s at that moment that my inner self is set free.It’s at that moment I have realised that I should be doing this long ago. It’s at that moment that sealed my destiny It’s at that moment I realised that this is what I have been missing all this years Nonetheless, it’s at that moment I realised that all my dreams and wishes of being fucked has came true

There are so many advantages to being fucked But let’s us concentrate on the two most important reasons:
Not only does it feel so good, but it gets better everytime we are been fucked as your ass turns into a pussy and you will feel more and more intense. You will soon realize that you never want to go back to pretending to be a male as this is so much more intense than anything you ever felt so stop pretending been a guy

And secondly, and perhaps even more important, as your mind and body accept more and more that you are a slut, you were never a male, you will realize and feel more sexy and feminine and more men will want to help you becum that slut you were meant to be and the happier you will becum
If you don’t have the balls today to start living as a slut it is so important to find a man who will fuck you like a slut and help you realize you need to live as a slut to be truly happy

Lastly How to be a productive bottom slut 

Step 1: Make it known you are a whore. Don’t be shy about it. Advertise it. Be forward with men you meet that if he is will he can take you home 

Step 2: Open your legs (and mouth) for every cock (we all know you crave it, so don’t try to hide it). Again, be forward. Be a good Slut and make sure to grab every man’s cock to let him know you are ready to be fucked

Step 3: Take every drop of cum without wasting a drop

Step 4: Repeat step 1 to 3 all over again & again

I know Life is full of tough choices but Never be ashamed of who you are and Be a proud of the real you

Hope this help & wish all your dreams & wishes will came true enjoy your life to the fullest

Very well written thanks 🤗🤗

Point and Power.....forget it....I would share where possible...upz if good but not a need....cheers
Old 10-12-2017, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

My signature says it all....The ass the best if you tried the ass you won't want to try the rest...
Old 10-12-2017, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pakubono deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ass is the best! Tight and warm....
Old 12-12-2017, 09:07 AM
Samster

taxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This is so TRUE !!!Nothing feels as good to a real men as ass " our boypussy" That’s not just because of its superlative physical characteristics, but because of the way Our boypussy is always so eagerly offered, and so joyously responsive to, real hard big cock. Just ask any of your friends who had fucked a boypussy Each thrust of your cock into our tight ass makes us happy that you’re fucking our ass and not some girls pussy I can’t express how much I love the feel of a hard cock plunging in and out of my ass this ultimate pleasure,combine it with having my nipples being sucked at the same time ,try it.Nipple stimulation turns me on make me contracting my ass muscles making you feel like my ass sucking & giving you a blowjob ,in turn getting penetrated makes my nipples erect n more sensitive .

In my sec school days after school & Most weekends My mum think I’m studying with my classmate or dating with some girls and my friends thinks I’m at home helping my mom with cleaning our house or doing some cooking But what I’m really doing is dating or fucking with some men I know from chat line or meet at public swimming pool shower room and When they invite me over to his place or to some park nearby and ask some of his friends over to share me.I love it when he whores me out to his buddies, i feel so naughty and nice at the same time as I feel Every man deserves to be pleasured. All their balls should be suck and drained dry at all times.When men's cock gets hard, I just get so horny my tight little boypussy get gushing wet from seeing a hard big cock I just can’t think anymore at that time as a young boy I don’t know Why am I feeling so good & so Right & wonderful when men slides his hard cock into my ass?Mmmm….. ooohhhh…..
Omg, ad I moaning loudly feel like a girl & I am feeling so weak from this pleasures I get from his cock.I can’t take it anymore, it’s soooo gggooooddd….feeling like I am going to die from this pleasures as I biting my lips in pleasure with his cock thrusts in & out my boypussy it just feels so good that my eyes roll back, moaning loudly, THIS IS PURE HEAVEN MY HEAVEN OMG as this is the most amazing feelings in the world It’s about being truly close to someone I love his arms around me, his kisses consuming me, and his cock filling me. i don’t know if i would call this natural but I absolutely feels so right. When i am in bed with a men I feel valued as who am I,I feel fulfilled knowing that i am pleasing him and he is enjoying me as much as I had enjoy giving myself to him hopefully one day I can have a men I can called my men and me as his women
Old 12-12-2017, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Plumberrr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thr question is how do we start.... im a straight man. But having read so much about anal sex n the spectacular sensation really got me very interested to feel for myself how its like to enjoy through getting ass fucked. I have a fb(lady) who is willing to go all out just to enjoy sex or to see pleasure me.. she get the kicks when she sees my shiok face... lol... have asked her to finger me a few times... but so far, havent feel much pleaure, instead abit of pain... are we doing it wrong? Ok im not ready jiz yet for a full size cock entering me... i noe some1 is gona reply to let him try me... lol

Any advise?
Old 12-12-2017, 06:48 PM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plumberrr View Post
Thr question is how do we start.... im a straight man. But having read so much about anal sex n the spectacular sensation really got me very interested to feel for myself how its like to enjoy through getting ass fucked. I have a fb(lady) who is willing to go all out just to enjoy sex or to see pleasure me.. she get the kicks when she sees my shiok face... lol... have asked her to finger me a few times... but so far, havent feel much pleaure, instead abit of pain... are we doing it wrong? Ok im not ready jiz yet for a full size cock entering me... i noe some1 is gona reply to let him try me... lol

Any advise?
Bro or eh should i call you sis? Haha just joking since you are still straight and yet to turn to the dark hole fully for pleasure..did your fb used any lubricant?
Old 12-12-2017, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Plumberrr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Bro or eh should i call you sis? Haha just joking since you are still straight and yet to turn to the dark hole fully for pleasure..did your fb used any lubricant?
Actually no ... lol... but b4 tat she rim me well n wet..... lol.
N yes im straight... like i said. Its becoz i read so much of peoples comment on this .... so juz tempted to try....... anyway...nothing to lose... in search of extraordinary pleasure... lol
Old 14-12-2017, 06:08 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=Plumberrr;16780763]Thr question is how do we start....

Any advise?[/wQUOTE]

I don't understand why you keep asking how to do it are you looking to get fucked or you trying to fuck your so called girlfriend ass or If you are looking to get fucked to lost your cherry? You got nothing to worry about as long as you are willing to be totally surrender & submission let the real men do to worrying on how to get his big dick into your ass but if you are asking how to do it as a fucker I am sorry I can't be of any help for you as I myself never did or use my useless weenie before

But From my many years of experience getting fucked is so much better than trying to be the fucker. Let yourself go and stop pretending. Enjoy life while you can……I don’t fight my TRUE nature!I love getting fucked by big cock. Makes me feel like such a slutty little girl My cocks always been limp and useless I just want it to jiggle while men fuck my pussy It turns me on sssssoooo much Truth. It’s difficult to really call mine a dick or cock…little weenie to be more appropriate as I can’t cum like most of you guy do from jerking but only from having my ass fucked. It was one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had.It’s like a Big earthquake start to finish. Anal orgasms are the best the most intense ever. It can Literally Knock you out I love this kind of feeling everytime after being fucked I love real men who can get his cock hard for me. as It validates what I am becoming and my natural position before a real men is on my backs, knees spread wide to open our pussies, and feet raised up over our heads signaling complete and total surrender & total submission

But A word of warning as anal sex is very addictive.Once you experiences this,you will be crave it forever. It’s an addiction you never recover from but it Not a bad thing to be addicted to big hard cocks. It’s will be your purpose in life

Anal shouldn't hurt if it's done right, the only bit that might hurt is when the guy initially penetrates and even then if you're properly relaxed and the right amount of prep has been done then that shouldn't hurt at all. Once it's in if you're lubed up enough and he start slow,Analsex is the BEST !!! the idea is to massage your asshole, lick it, tongue fuck it, suck on it, finger it...after LOTS of that, then the head presses on you asshole, ease it in & out...the back to licking, tongue fucking it AGAIN...then the cock, very easy, very slow and lots of patience. Young guys have no foreplay technique & no patience, THATS you may get bad experience. I've had orgasm from been ass fucked and love it ! It is the most desirable feeling EVER. Its like an explosion inside our body that feels so good.when my whole body tingles and explodes as your toes start to become numb and gasp for breath it's when I start to feel like I have to shit then this amazing feeling comes over my body and I start to curl my toes. my body will never feel better then having an orgasm.like this OOOOh! this feels amazing. It’s just amazing how intense anal orgasm is when my prostate & anal wall is rubbed that way feels so good to cum with a cock in my ass I love cumming like this loves man who can fucked the cum out of me !Hand free without my weenie been touch or play with It’s true. Having cock in my ass makes me happier then anything else.the Only thing better then just been fucked is having a cock in my mouth at the same time and both of them cuming together at the same time too
As a true sissy My boypussy is available for any real men with big hard cock.for all your needs, dreams and desires If you are interested to use me do drop me a message with your contact for me to make arrangements for meeting & hook up thank looking forward to hear from you soon
Old 14-12-2017, 10:03 AM
Samster

Damn you so bloody descriptive, really make me miss my ass banging days..especially those virgin ass...
Old 14-12-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Damn you so bloody descriptive, really make me miss my ass banging days..especially those virgin ass...
Maybe you can do our friend here he is trying to get fucked pm him for a real hook up make him one of us so more bottom for horny men like yourself here I believe he will thank you from the bottom and deep from his heart
As a true sissy My boypussy is available for any real men with big hard cock.for all your needs, dreams and desires If you are interested to use me do drop me a message with your contact for me to make arrangements for meeting & hook up thank looking forward to hear from you soon
Old 14-12-2017, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
tca27 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Maybe you can do our friend here he is trying to get fucked pm him for a real hook up make him one of us so more bottom for horny men like yourself here I believe he will thank you from the bottom and deep from his heart
You do the most vivid descriptions of it all......wow and thanks 👏👏👏

Point and Power.....forget it....I would share where possible...upz if good but not a need....cheers
Old 15-12-2017, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
hehehe no offence unfortunately the monster only likes to bang the holey trinity type...
Old 17-12-2017, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
jackky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plumberrr View Post

Any advise?
You are very lucky to have a FB who is open enough to explore anal with you. Many of us have to pay to get a lady with strapon.
Get yourself few dildo and anal plug of various size. Clean yourself with few rounds of enema. Relax and go slow. Try various position. Before you know it, you could be in heaven.
Get your FB a strapon to spice things up.
Have fun and enjoy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1