The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2013, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 16
mazda0116 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymazda0116 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

Chance upon tis thread & it bring back many fond memories of the past. Wonder if any bro still in contact with Jia Jia?
Old 15-02-2013, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 21
blurguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurguy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazda0116 View Post
Chance upon tis thread & it bring back many fond memories of the past. Wonder if any bro still in contact with Jia Jia?
Agree with you bro! Saw your reply on this thread and immediately all the fond memories of her are back.

Really wonder how she is now.
Old 16-02-2013, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 18
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Just dream of her, logged on to SBF and saw this thread. Tot she's back again. She is definitely one of the BEST gal I ever try 2-3 years ago. With her service and body she can easily asked for $130 - $150 at that time but she remain at $100/2/2... without compromising her service. Thumb up and all the BEST to Jia Jia... Cheers.
Old 26-03-2013, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 17
nightmare77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynightmare77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Chance upon this thread ... Bring back sweet memories ... She's doing fine with life back in SZ ... received a cny SMS from her .... Miss her sia ...
Old 26-03-2013, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
cncs is a Helpful and Caring Samstercncs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have tried her before too, saw this thought she was back.
Old 06-06-2013, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Frizzes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She's back again?
Old 17-12-2013, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 16
mazda0116 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymazda0116 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightmare77 View Post
Chance upon this thread ... Bring back sweet memories ... She's doing fine with life back in SZ ... received a cny SMS from her .... Miss her sia ...
Mayb u can tell her, many bros here miss her alot & she can come back to hav a short reunion
Old 17-12-2013, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 17
S*xfiend is a Helpful and Caring SamsterS*xfiend is a Helpful and Caring SamsterS*xfiend is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazda0116 View Post
Mayb u can tell her, many bros here miss her alot & she can come back to hav a short reunion
Please bring her back... I promise to visit her twice a week if she returns.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1