The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2009, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
bsky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Just back from 4days 3night hatyai trip.

First day: Check in hotel and went for breakfast in CV. While eating breakfast 1 man come over and ask us to view their farm girl price range from $1500B-$2000B. I keep insist we don wan cost sure got kopi money but he just would give up so my friend agree to view the farm since price range is from $1500B-$2000B. Upon reached the farm woah quite alot of girl compare to other but not pretty type but young. Suddenly okt say price is $2500B to $3000B. I ask my friend to go this type only $2000B not $3000B. The okt heard me and say discount for us from $3000B to $2500. So both my friend take from his farm. As i went out the fucker still follow me to other farm, i ask him to leave me alone but knn he keep follow me darn fed up. So i just stand at a corner till he leave, so i walk to other farm and rtf the gal which i book on my trip for 2days $4000B. Can be cheaper for 2day but i never argue price with the okt.

Went for temple which have a huge sleeping budhism pray and continue to OnlyOne for a message $300B for the 2hrs and went back to hotel. She arrive at hotel and have a nice fuck and rest till 6pm. Dinner went to lee garden for sushi at basement. Both my friend girl staying at hotel room they don wan to follow. So we went to night market for shopping while shopping we caught both girl also shopping there in the end they run away from us. LOL.

We went back to hotel for a early night cos still tired due to the bus trip. Reached hotel my girl say she want to drink i say no. Then she started to KPKB and gave me attitube problem. I was like wtf she is not like this went i book her. Later on she say if i touch her she will go back. KNN. Then i also tulan liao. Want go back you go back you don come kpkb with me. She after the show she will go back i say ok. I lie on the bed going to fall aslp then she suddenly cme hug me and say want to slp together. I ask her if the show is over? she say yes and i ask her to pack and leave the room. She still don wan to leave but i keep ask her to leave as i still very tulan see her face make my blood boil. I pay u money treat you eat buy cloth for you in the end took me for granted. Ever my gf never shout at me so loud. So she lanlan pack and leave.

Face: 5.5/10 if with spec 7/10 cos got the teacher look
Boob: B+
BJ: Never ask
Finger: Yes
FJ: 8/10 i luv doing fj with her don know why

End of 1st day sleeping alone.
Sorry for my angmo.
Old 11-10-2009, 09:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
isg3003 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by jac6868 View Post

we left the cafe abt 1am, as we are tired, before we go, most of the waitress and waiter approach us for tips..we are scared, we talk to the captain and we only tips to those who served us just nw.
Bro I don think u have to be sacred of the waiter/waiters. Just tip those who serve u if u want and walk away. Believe me, no problem at all.

However we u all harassed into hanging flowers lol
Old 12-10-2009, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
run001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,
thanks for your sharing, after reading......sian man.
I already confirm my trip this nov 2 to 5. sounds like hatyai 'service' have gone down quite alot compare fews years back.

well, hope my trip can bring some good remarks, otherwise this could be my last trip.

btw, any happenning place please advise.....

thanks!
Old 12-10-2009, 01:59 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

My recent Hatyai trip (9th-10th Oct 09)

- Drove up to Hatyai after our usual Thursday TT and we started our very slow drive from KL and arrive there about 7.30am and parked our car at Malaysian Duty Free and off we go to Hatyai.
- Check in the hotel (Mayflower Hotel – free wifi) and met up with other brothers who is there one day earlier and we walk to my favourite roost ham slice into a very thin layer and c/w it salty vegetable soup with pig spare part….yummy!
- Next we explore my very very old playground (at least for me) of which I didn’t explore for a long time already but still can recognize the places pretty well and things was not so busy as before and obviously things have change since the golden years……..! See Kim Yong and Chinnivat area.
- Everyone got one for the night and some advance booking for tomorrow also…….! Good move as that time, we didn’t know it will be a election t on the 10th so everything with liquor in them is closed like pubs and so forth….!
- Proceed to the hotel to take towel and settle the transaction of money changing and hotel payment and bus tickets and etc etc……book a van and off we go for cleansing….! Too much Thai toxic already.
Well, I call a friend and she was sick..too bad and coincidence the former girl from Pink Café have shifted to Bar Berry have phone me and asked whether I am in Hatyai or not ,as earlier I had called her up to be plan B if things were to go wrong. She asked me to go over to see her at 9.30pm will arrange a table for me…! Damn she says she is a sexy lady….! My thought was maybe get her to gather some of her friend for us…hahahahah!
But then when we meet later for dinner which is very late already and finished at 9.00pm plus and decide to go to Kiss Channel. So my “sick friend” suddenly called me and say she is well enough to see me as she had not see me for so long already thus she help us to arrange the table bookings and so forth. So I choke an excuse that I am not feeling well and politely asking her permission to see her the next time when I come…! As my “sick friend” is coming what to do?
After the Kiss Channel session, we proceed to the famous old chicken soup noodle with herbs stall beside the Regency Hotel. Wasn’t as nice as before…..back to hotel called it a day already!
The rest is SOP....! As my regular girl, oops not mine exclusively mine actually had a very passionate love making ,not bonking until wee hours in the morning of which I fall asleep the moment we finished.
Well I need to go back to Kuala Lumpur, a day earlier than planned as I need to fetch my son for his concert so I took a bus back.

Name: Mong
Looks: 7.5/10 stunner (my personal review)
Body: Petite with latino ass
Boobs: B-C (in between but real boobs with small tits)
Massage: 8/10 sensual which leads to a long and passionate fore play)
BBBJ: slow and steady with a lot of saliva ball play
DFK: yes, tongue twister
Finger: yes…..soft stereo moan
DATY: not my thing
FJ: 8/10 anything u want goes except anal. She allows multiples shots as far as I am concern as she is NOT a WL anymore, 1 BBBJ in shower, 2 during FJ... session lasted about 2.5+ hours
GFE: 9/10 really takes care of u, she'll read u're mind so u don’t have to ask for anything
DMG: All in 5000 bahts...not actually damages but for her to buy something nice for herself....! In another words I don't like to feel that I own her something!

P/S: I strongly believe there is a gems everywhere if you look hard enough with a little bit of luck!
Old 12-10-2009, 03:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Mushi_shi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great FR, Bsky. I guess u 'spoil' her 2 much & she then 'try to climb over your head'. I always give my girls a hard time & so far, no bad experience, 'yet'. Believe me when I say our Thai counterparts treats them far worse with no 'consequences'.

Nice one, Playman. N yes, there gems around.
Old 12-10-2009, 09:50 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushi_shi View Post
Great FR, Bsky. I guess u 'spoil' her 2 much & she then 'try to climb over your head'. I always give my girls a hard time & so far, no bad experience, 'yet'. Believe me when I say our Thai counterparts treats them far worse with no 'consequences'.

Nice one, Playman. N yes, there gems around.
Not really....trust me, I treat her like a someone special and I got the high GFE in return....! Know her for many years! Like I said you need a bit of luck,too!

Nevertheless,I fully understand your point of view.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Not really....trust me, I treat her like a someone special and I got the high GFE in return....! Know her for many years! Like I said you need a bit of luck,too!

Shifu..

Do u feel hatyai regressing due to Danok? Nowadays hard to find swee swee chabors.. Lucky u have regular vege. For ppl like me, go there really like walking into a 4D shop to buy numbers.. all luck

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 12-10-2009, 11:19 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Shifu..

Do u feel hatyai regressing due to Danok? Nowadays hard to find swee swee chabors.. Lucky u have regular vege. For ppl like me, go there really like walking into a 4D shop to buy numbers.. all luck
I fully agrees with you as it have been years since I go farming....hahahahah!

Out of all the farm "almost" we only found a few gem there...not as many as before maybe due to Danok regressing, I would say actually it is due to Danok.

Nevertheless, there is a still a few stay back in Hatyai for some reason, the reason I prefer Hatyai is that bonking is my second priority and shopping and eating becomes my first so Hatyai would be more to my liking but it is not entirely dead town as some claimed.

Mayflower was fully booked during the weekend....!
Old 12-10-2009, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I fully agrees with you as it have been years since I go farming....hahahahah!

Out of all the farm "almost" we only found a few gem there...not as many as before maybe due to Danok regressing, I would say actually it is due to Danok.

Nevertheless, there is a still a few stay back in Hatyai for some reason, the reason I prefer Hatyai is that bonking is my second priority and shopping and eating becomes my first so Hatyai would be more to my liking but it is not entirely dead town as some claimed.

Mayflower was fully booked during the weekend....!
Beware, don't get caught with too many Gem.

Can you buy hotel voucher at the airport or you need to go downtown.?
Old 12-10-2009, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Beware, don't get caught with too many Gem.

Can you buy hotel voucher at the airport or you need to go downtown.?
Buy frm downtown cheaper. Arrange someone frm town to pick u up much cheaper than using airport taxis.
Old 12-10-2009, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:

Aaah ...the key sentence is 'Know her for many years'. U oredi kena ' siam kong tau' kau kau so ur gf no wori abt ur 'wandering eyes & hands'!
Old 12-10-2009, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Aaah ...the key sentence is 'Know her for many years'. U oredi kena ' siam kong tau' kau kau so ur gf no wori abt ur 'wandering eyes & hands'!
Aiyah, no need to teach where to get deals, he is the deal maker. He arranged for all the accommodations for the last big gathering in hatyai. Transportations also have.

If you need, he is the most helpful man around........
Old 12-10-2009, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
bsky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Second Day: Went for dim sum next to BP hotel quite nice suit our taste. Went to CV and find okt to take back my money, abit stun cos he never say anything and pass me back my money. I expect he will ask this and that what happen. Anyway save our time also, so go walk other farm and a find gem very very cute type but knn got ppl book already so book for tomorrow $2500B. Walk ard cannot find but got to book cos my friend already found so ps if i don book. Book 1 very white with no make up needed $2000B.

So we went back hotel to change and went to waterfall to have fun. Book a car for $600B took about 45min to reach. Once reached the entrance woah knn need to pay $200B per head for local is $100B but see the sign board for local is $20B. Really fun playing at the waterfall the water is very cooling, Climb up those big stone in the end having a hard time coming down.

Went back hotel rest and finally gal reach. She is nice whatever i say she will just follow without complainting and smile at me. Have a nice fuck and rest after that went to sakura for massage. Ask her stay in the room and wait. So went to the shophouse next to new sakura hotel and buy voucher $200B. Walk in i think $250B. For sakura can chose the aunty for Onlyone cannot chose.

Went back take gal out went to Lee garden 2nd floor for western food. Went to nearby pub with live band and spent the night there.

Look: 7.5/10 no need any make up nature beauty
Boob: 7.5/10 B cup with nice pink nipple to suck
BJ: 5/10 too slow
FJ: 6/10 nothing to shout about
Attitube: 9/10 will follow what you order.

End of 2nd day.
Old 12-10-2009, 09:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
isg3003 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
My recent Hatyai trip (9th-10th Oct 09)

- Drove up to Hatyai after our usual Thursday TT and we started our very slow drive from KL and arrive there about 7.30am and parked our car at Malaysian Duty Free and off we go to Hatyai.
- [/I][/COLOR]

Bro any particular reason why you dont drive into Hatyai?
Old 12-10-2009, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
My error. It should be 'She oredi kena M'sia kong tau. Tats why she very 'obedient'.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1