The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-12-2017, 08:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by uwtf View Post
What time did you book
About 5 plus in the evening
Old 15-12-2017, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SuPerMANzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sglonelyguys.com/xixi-massage/

is she a syt and does she stay alone?
Old 15-12-2017, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jz4massage View Post
Bro, it is her right to be extra careful considering the recent raids. Many girls have been caught and send back home. She's a PR here, so u can understand the risk she's taking.

She's doing this for longer term and would rather be thhe safer side. That's also the reason she doesn't want to take too many per day.

Qt a few of the bros here have RTM her many times and we don't find her being careful as an issue.
Wah PR nice... I like those for the longer term, lazy to switch ard sometimes lol
Old 15-12-2017, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by uwtf View Post
Because of the Fr written here,I go all the address given from Changi,reach there was given anther address make you go around last minute is I got follow by AV and cencal my appointment,after that I waited below the apartment for 5-10 min not even see a goast.
Hmmm trying to understand the situation better here. Are we taking abt Yuki/Carol? Why Changi? I don't recall her being in Changi? And you got followed by AV? Wow...
Old 15-12-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
restandrelax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for summer SGL, She has been here for some time.

Massage: 6/10, strong but no technique
GFE: 7/10 friendly easy going
Looks : 6.5/10 looked young, i think mid 20s, gnd looks
Location : 9/10 big room at apartment, don't stay alone, attached bathroom
Sensual: 7/10 water catbath, i still prefer pure tongue. a lot of time spent on cbj, switched to hj since i could not CIM, nude and 4G roam
RTM: Low chance for me. but maybe.
Old 15-12-2017, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I believe bro uwtf was caught in an unfortunate incident where ML made him run around but in the end he did not get any service. In a way, it isn't too fair to him as if it was really a windy day, then ML should not have tried to do his business and then fly his aeroplane. But likewise, I can totally imagine the ML being freaked out of getting arrested and ditch bro uwtf's business in the end.

Well bro uwtf, think about it this way. if it really was a windy day and if AV came to raid in the middle of your session, you would feel even worst. Just take it as you siam bad luck this time, hope you get a good experience on your next ML and share your FR with us too.

In the meanwhile, chiong safe!

Cheers
Old 15-12-2017, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkbong View Post
Hi Bro. I think its better you help to clarify matters to other bros here. ML may have provided BJ cos he has visited 4th times in short period of time, could be off menu item which is provided to recurring clients only. If you mentioned it in ur FR like that, everyone will assume that BJ is the norm. This may cause ML to have more problems.

Cheers
Finally got time to do some research. The SS this bro mentioned, could be from $$$$$$. He didnt put down the link in his first fr. But price and location wise matches $$$$$$ info. While the SS, we, or rather I know, is from SLG. Hope this clarifies.
Old 15-12-2017, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 7
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold

Yuki/Carol has always been extra careful since I met her in her previous location.

To uwtf who unfortunately made a wasted trip, while it isn’t very nice, hope you move on. Can always choose not to try. I’ve ever been double booked by Adele. And after decided never to RTM. No one’s gain and no one’s loss. Just your choice.

As for those who hasn’t been able to make a slot with Yuki/Carol, as what JasonJG said. She’s worth the wait.
Yes she’s a PR and a real gem.
Old 15-12-2017, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
Yes , currently she doesn’t have Any house mate. Is 2 bedder .
Thanks bro. upped u.
Old 15-12-2017, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 13
OweMeMoney is one of the Best!OweMeMoney is one of the Best!OweMeMoney is one of the Best!OweMeMoney is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Yuki/Carol has always been extra careful since I met her in her previous location.

To uwtf who unfortunately made a wasted trip, while it isn’t very nice, hope you move on. Can always choose not to try. I’ve ever been double booked by Adele. And after decided never to RTM. No one’s gain and no one’s loss. Just your choice.

As for those who hasn’t been able to make a slot with Yuki/Carol, as what JasonJG said. She’s worth the wait.
Yes she’s a PR and a real gem.
Totally agree with you bro. I visited yuki/carol last night and she briefly mentioned about uwtf experience to me. Can understand why she is being cautious because of her PR status and she have the intention to be doing this for the long run too. And the blue boys are stepping up their game on their raids. It's a cat and mouse game that the ML are playing. There is this saying that the bad guys have to be lucky everytime while the good guys just got to be lucky once. Take it as siamming your bad luck bro.

To all the bros that have yet to tried yuki/carol, she is definitely worth the wait. I've tried a few ml but in the end decided to go back to booking her. And the rtm experience is even better.
Old 15-12-2017, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
Loveandy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OweMeMoney View Post
Totally agree with you bro. I visited yuki/carol last night and she briefly mentioned about uwtf experience to me. Can understand why she is being cautious because of her PR status and she have the intention to be doing this for the long run too. And the blue boys are stepping up their game on their raids. It's a cat and mouse game that the ML are playing. There is this saying that the bad guys have to be lucky everytime while the good guys just got to be lucky once. Take it as siamming your bad luck bro.

To all the bros that have yet to tried yuki/carol, she is definitely worth the wait. I've tried a few ml but in the end decided to go back to booking her. And the rtm experience is even better.
May I know how good is she so many people try to protect her.She is pr she should stop and wait for the wind to go off than start work wildly day why work.
Old 15-12-2017, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 10
helloSYT is a Helpful and Caring SamsterhelloSYT is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any MR for Ann (SGLG)? is she a past massage girl?
http://sglonelyguys.com/massage-ann/
Old 15-12-2017, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
eirkzq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Posting my long due FR for Abby from SLG

Visited her multiple times since she is still taking the name of Fanny (LTD).

Look: 8/10 (SYT, but can see the tiredness got her)
Body: 8/10 (Kinda short, 160? A bit tummy but its cute)
Boobs: 7/10 (Never good at knowing which cup, but soft and just nice to grab)
Massage: 8/10 (Solid)
HJ: 7/10 (A bit more SOP nowadays)
GFE: 10/10

RTM: countless
Old 15-12-2017, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
charging Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://sglonelyguys.com/wen-rou-massage/

Wen Rou converted to FL on wolfs (girl N + 11). Asking price$150
Old 15-12-2017, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
sliverspoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://newltdsg.net/shirley/