The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2006, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future
Red face Young Indian lady

Bros,

I have been tasked by our senior bros with starting a new thread, for the benefit of our bros here, for this young Indian lady, as the original threadstarter has left our island shores. This has been confirmed by our Indian lady herself. She has requested that I assist her from where the threadstarter has left off. Please note, I am not her okt and am doing this as a favor to help her out. I have no financial interest here.

Should u wish to read thru the history of this Indian lady and for more background info,the original thread for her is listed below for your easy reference and information,

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=53018&page=4

Also, to make it easier for all, I have summarised her ratings and assessment from postings in the previous thread as per below. I have also added in some of my personal comments as I had the opportunity to meet up with her. This was thnaks to the original threadstarter, bro wickedmind who kindly arranged it for me.

Race: Indian - Mix of North and South Indian [not the dark kind]
Name : Maya
H : ~ 167 cm
W : ~ 50 -53 kg [guessing here]
Vital Stats: 34 28 34
Body: 7/10 - little tummy, very nice and firm round ass, slim
Boobs: 34 i think. Am not really a boobs lover,but they are big, natural. Sensitive nipples.
Face: 8/10 - Pretty Indian girl, quite fair
Frenching : depends on chemistry
BJ: 7/10 - Just nice to get into the mood
FJ: 9/10 - Loves to experiment and try
Attitude: 8/10 (girlfriend feeling) - She is quite chatty, nice personality, soft spoken, very feminine. No rush and definitely not a clock watcher. Definitely no BO.
Allows 69, clean shaven, and no smell. Sensitive
RTF: Yes

Damage: 120/60/1 excl room & cds,
she also does bj [wif cds] in car for 50.

She will consider doing overnight if she is comfortable with the person.

Sorry to our Indian and Muslim bros, she will only take in chinese bros, coz of recognition issues. Pls understand , she makes the rules and not me.

As I have stated, I am helping her out, and have no interest whatsoever. She prefers that I pass your numbers to her, and she will make contact with u via sms.

So for those bros interested, pls PM me with ur details as follows
Name, hp #.

I will try to pass ur contacts to her on a daily basis, but please be patient. For those bros who had PM me earlier, please do so again with ur name and contact #. Please be sincere when contacting me. Young Indian fls are hard to come by, so please be sincere, and not just collecting numbers to disturb or to trade. Remember the purpose of us all being members here? To share and share.

Happy Bonking!!
Old 19-05-2006, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 20
Acidburn is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAcidburn is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAcidburn is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Young Indian lady

Yo bro!....you will be very busy starting from now on You better login frequently to clear your PM box

Oh btw, her height is not 167cm, she is not that tall, should be around 160cm range.
Old 19-05-2006, 10:33 AM
Samster

eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Yes bro, i will try. Thanks for ur pointers. What to do? It is in the interest of sharinglor and cheonging brotherhood.

I started off a a newbie once, and some of the bros here have been kind and nice to me to let me have some of the contacts for me to enjoy, which i did very much, he he!! So, now its my turn to help out, whereever possible.

I just hope that I dun kena zapped for doing an imperfect job of passing the contacts.

happy Bonking!!
Old 19-05-2006, 10:36 AM
Samster

Acidburn is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAcidburn is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAcidburn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As I can see, so far, you did an excellent job. Bros here will definitely appreciate your effot, they won't zap you one. I will upped you tomorrow for your effort
Old 19-05-2006, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 20
BQFreak is a splendid one to beholdBQFreak is a splendid one to beholdBQFreak is a splendid one to beholdBQFreak is a splendid one to beholdBQFreak is a splendid one to beholdBQFreak is a splendid one to beholdBQFreak is a splendid one to behold

great effort... but careful when getting numbers from newbies and passing number to her... the danger is there i believe as more AV activites happening due to the recent exposure of this forum in newspapaer
I Love You Today More Than Yesterday But Never More Than Tomorrow
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 19-05-2006, 02:19 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Young Indian lady

Bros, just an update.

I have passed over to Maya, 17 contact numbers for her to follow up that I have received from bros here as off this morning after screening thru as requested by Maya.

It will be up to her to contact bros here, as it is beyond my control once i have passed on her number.

Please note that if u PM me with ur number without a name, I am not able to pass it on to her, so please read the thread before sending out your PMs. Thanks.

have a happy bonking weekend.
Old 22-05-2006, 09:14 AM
Samster

Wink Re: Young Indian lady

Bros, here is another update.

I have cleared my mail box and have forwarded her another batch of numbers. Alpologies as I cannot clear my mail box over the weekend due to OC using the home computer.

Please note that should u wish to be contacted by Maya, please provide me with ur name and contact number. No point u PM me for her contacts as she wants to get comfortable with this arrangement first before agreeing for me to pass out the contact numbers.Those PM without the details will not be dealt with as I cannot cope with so many PM, and having to reply individually to each asking for details. I did that last week when the PM were still manageable, but over the weekend, my mail box was flooded.

So bros, please bear with me, I am relatively new to this. Thanks for ur understanding.

For those bros whom Maya has made contact and met up. please post a FR. Thanks
Old 26-05-2006, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
whoelse1000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why aren't there anymore FRs? Is she out of FR now?
Old 26-05-2006, 08:57 AM
Samster

As I've always said, only 2 options:

1) No one had tried yet
2) Too lazy to write FR lor

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoelse1000
Why aren't there anymore FRs? Is she out of FR now?
Old 26-05-2006, 10:28 AM
Samster

Bros, another update.

I have been passing over to her by batches, on a daily basis. I have just spoken to her this morning since our last meeting.

She will attempt to make contact with all the bros, but please be patient.

However, she has also advise me as follows:

1) some bros here are asking for her details, which has been clearly laid out in the thread

2) asking if 120 is for 2 shots, and if time can be extended, etc, etc

3) asking wat kind of Indian she is, local or foreign, dark, black, or what kind of color, etc.

4) also some bros responded to her demanding to know how she got their number!! why is she making contact with them.

5) some bros have asked her what page on SBF is her details listed on.

6) some even ask for discounts. And they have not even met her yet!!

I have advised her to only deal with bros who are serious in wanting to meet her (cheong), and dun waste her time answering non serious sms, as its costing her money and time.

Bros, I am just helping her out as requested by our senior bros here, so that all of us who are serious in cheonging and wanting to experience different flavors gets the chance. Please try not to make life difficult for her.

Please take this for what its worth and dun zapp me for being frank here. Thanks
Old 26-05-2006, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 19
Acanthus is one of the Best!Acanthus is one of the Best!Acanthus is one of the Best!

good effort from you bro, no worries.

but she havent sms me yet lah...

gotta wait liao.

Old 26-05-2006, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 19
Valen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterValen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeemen
Bros, another update.

She will attempt to make contact with all the bros, but please be patient.

I have advised her to only deal with bros who are serious in wanting to meet her (cheong), and dun waste her time answering non serious sms, as its costing her money and time.
I am serious.. cantact and name given and i'm still waiting... i very patient one...

21st member of former B.O.S.S. Club

To up list: nicefreak, Hyun, bonkudear
Old 26-05-2006, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
dragonlovepussy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dont know if the her pussy is too hot or spicy for my brother or not. Maybe, can give it a try. PM me please. thanks.
Old 26-05-2006, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 21
laodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonlovepussy
dont know if the her pussy is too hot or spicy for my brother or not. Maybe, can give it a try. PM me please. thanks.
Ermm why should he PM u. Read the instructions in the first post in this thread. is ur didi a bit sensitive, maybe u better not try her. u might get burnt by her "chilli" pussy
Old 27-05-2006, 10:03 AM
Samster

Bro loadi, thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1