The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2017, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 7
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold
@Workplace: Catching my friend's wife cheat with our malay uncle colleague.

Brief description of my friend's wife, who is also my colleague. Let's call her Xiaoqi...

Her workstation is just next to mine.we have been working together for the past 7 years. I've always enjoyed working next to her.

she looks sweet and innocent, a little chubby, nice B - C cup size.. nice to look at.. she's always in dress or skirt, never pants. sometimes when she get up and bend to unplug her laptop charger or take stuff, i always get a good nice view, always like almost can see her panties, only once or twice got brave enough and got lucky to see when i pretended to drop something. it was usually black or beige.

whenever i come to work, i felt happy as there's something sweet and nice to look at, sometimes cleavage, sometimes her bra strap, usually black, blue or rare times red.

at the workstation across from mine sat our malay uncle colleague. Let's call him M. M is your classic lao tiko. he's always liked to disturb the female colleagues at our floor, once or twice even offending them. he's received some verbal warning from our boss twice in 5 years. (he joined later than us) i would chat with him and a have some good laughs.. he even told me blatantly another colleague was his top fav milf to look at and xiaoqi was second on his hot milfs list.. he would come by from time to time to disturb her or ask her for help with work.. he would go quite close but she didn't seem to mind. sometimes when he get a good view of her cleavage, he would signal a thumb's up to me.

then beginning this year jan, i noticed their behavior started to change. i felt suspicious, took me a while and a lot of KPO around, then i finally pieced it all together...

- last year end dinner, xiaoqi followed M's car back... ( found out from another colleague) i remembered she wore a light colored rather thin dress, her red bra and red panties were quite visible. i remembered wanting to send her home but she disappeared..

- Xiaoqi's hubby was away when our year end dinner was held, outstation in thailand for 3 months already... ( found out from another colleague)

- xiaoqi and M sometimes take MC on the same day, at least once a month especially on fridays!

- xiao qi and M also started to work 'late', staying beyond 6pm.....

- xiao qi started to go over to M for help as well, sometimes lingering at his table. a few times when M thought i wasn't looking as my back was facing them, I used my phone selfie camera mode as a mirror to observe them. i saw M touch her legs, groped her butt and even 'accidentally' elbowed her breasts... xiao qi would act blur.. they behaved so sneakily, but other colleagues didn't seem to observe.

- M stopped talking to me about xiaoqi, only the other colleague, his 'no. 1' target..

- xiaoqi's dressing also started to change, more colorful. her make up also became more elaborate, wears eye shadow and more lip gloss these days. i also noticed her bra straps started to have more color, purple, bright pink, more occasions wearing red, once even saw gold bra strap and also gold panties.

- i saw xiao qi trying her best to secretly take a selfie of herself. almost as soon as she finished her selfie, i heard M's phone beep. he would look at it and smile and reply some stuff... perhaps asking for another and xiao qi would do so.... they both simply did not realize i was observing the whole time.. sometimes when xiao qi head to the toilet, she would bring her phone, once i timed myself perfectly and walked by M as he unlocked his phone to look at the photo, whilst me catching a glimpse of xiaoqi's face and some cleavage on his phone screen. he was quick to react, worried that i would see but i acted blur...

sniped them 'working' closely together. very close. if only i could snipe where his hand was...

Old 20-11-2017, 09:12 PM
Samster

1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold
Re: @Workplace: Catching my friend's wife cheat with our malay uncle colleague.

then came the fateful day, Xiaoqi came to me for help with a serious work problem. due to her cheating moods and happy times, she has gotten sloppy with her work and boss had been breathing down both hers and M's neck. she was under stress and when boss called for her to go for a meeting, she rushed off with her laptop and left her other stuff on my table...

then at the corner of my eye...

WAH!

i looked up and checked, M wasn't around. everyone else was minding their own business...

HMMMM!

should I??

Mai tu liao!

i took her phone from under a file, keyed in her passcode hoping that she hasn't change it since the last time i saw it months ago..

BINGO...

i turned on her WhatsApp and searched for the conversation with M.

WHAT??

HOW CAN THAT BE??

i couldn't believe my eyes!!

their last WhatsApp chat was months ago... i checked the media but there was nothing....

cannot be!

then..

WAIT...

I pressed her home button twice and saw... her last used apps....

OHHHH!!!

they were using another app to chat! how sneaky! confirm cheating...

i read the logs...

WOW!!!!!!

OMG!!!!

it was a gold mine!!!!

i quickly accessed her photos app...

fuck! nothing in the camera roll..

i checked the recently deleted...

OH YEAH!!!

turned on blue tooth, turned on wifi... her airdrop settings...

fuck!! my heart was beating damn fast!!!!

fuck!! what if she comes back in the midst of the transfer??? so many photos!!!

FUCK!!!!

i couldn't wait to see them all!!!!

VIDEO ALSO!!!

here's some to share with you bros...

Here is why she's busy in the toilet. M was asking her to lower the spag, lower.. lower...

i wanna suck them so hard later....
Old 20-11-2017, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 14
condomers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycondomers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Please continue ts.. camping for more
Old 20-11-2017, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
iPassingBy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start, camping too
Old 20-11-2017, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Wha! Sibei exciting! My new favourite thread! Dun keep us waiting TS
Old 20-11-2017, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2587 / Power: 16
nishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond repute

wah lao. damn good. camping for more!!
Old 21-11-2017, 07:24 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like your story ts... nicely written & interesting... share more soon pls.
Old 21-11-2017, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

great writing bro! camp here to wait for more installments to the story.
Old 21-11-2017, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 7
blackmole is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblackmole is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblackmole is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblackmole is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yes very good writing skills and easy to read.
Old 21-11-2017, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Camping for more
Old 21-11-2017, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
CapitoLand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more.
Old 21-11-2017, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
LimMerry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support good story!
Old 21-11-2017, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
RibenaWeber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent ...
Old 21-11-2017, 10:56 PM
Samster

airdrop transfer over...

EXCITED SIA!!

but then... when i was about to lock her phone..

FUCK!!

SHIT SHIT!!

i realized... in order to transfer the photos to me, i had to recover the deleted photos in her camera roll. (iPhone)

FUCK! now i have RE DELETE them again!!!

i panicked and got to work immediately... the whole time damn scared she would walk back and catch me in the act...

her camera roll mostly food photos.. while the rest.. as i was busy clicking on all of them to mass delete them... .WOW

i got a fucking turn on....

the photos which i will enjoy on my own later...

WOW!!!

fucking seducing...

she's like M's slut!

Here's another photo I'm leaking out..

Old 21-11-2017, 10:57 PM
Samster

ANYONE CAN GUESS THE ACCOMPANYING CAPTION XIAOQI SENT TO M along with this photo?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1