The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2016, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute
How "Wet" before a pussy is considered too "wet"?

Lets face it guys, all of us here (i think most of us) have multiple bonk partners, be it paid, free etc etc. How many of you have got a partner so wet, that the pussy juice makes it too slippery for both parties not to enjoy it?

One of my MILF FB the first half hour of penetration has the "optimum" wetness to feel shoik for both of us. Beyond that, she still keeps excreting her pussy juice, for the first few times, wore condom, then after that feel nothing. After first few bonks, we decided to go raw... but even when raw, on marathon sessions, it gets too wet until no feeling and I pump till I sweat bullets.

Not complaining though, but is there a time where "too wet" becomes a hinderance?

One of my fav wetness level is about this Ah Tiong Bu's level, just "slippery" until its shoik shoik for both.

I love it in this vid --> When she says 好滑,太滑了!!

My MILF fb sometimes will tell me "I'm getting wetter". Fucking turn on when that happens. She doesn't squirt though, but her juices will fall on her thighs and on my cock when she's on top.
Old 06-09-2016, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 10
LonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: How "Wet" before a pussy is considered too "wet"?

if you got skill, you will know when is the right time to pump us ladies before we got more wet lo...
Old 06-09-2016, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 19
andylin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterandylin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyVDay View Post
if you got skill, you will know when is the right time to pump us ladies before we got more wet lo...

Your replies are always so sexciting Lah..!! Must create a chance to pump you then can 😍😍😍
Old 06-09-2016, 01:09 PM
Samster

ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyVDay View Post
Heh, if you read carefully, its not about getting it wet. My MILF Fb wants me to go on and on for almost an hour before "allowing" me to shoot. So as I pump and pump, it gets "too" wet sometimes.

Not that I'm complaining though heh heh heh...
Old 06-09-2016, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Skype deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice sharing bro.
Old 06-09-2016, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
WanChai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing.
Old 06-09-2016, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
MarlinFish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
Lets face it guys, all of us here (i think most of us) have multiple bonk partners, be it paid, free etc etc. How many of you have got a partner so wet, that the pussy juice makes it too slippery for both parties not to enjoy it?

One of my MILF FB the first half hour of penetration has the "optimum" wetness to feel shoik for both of us. Beyond that, she still keeps excreting her pussy juice, for the first few times, wore condom, then after that feel nothing. After first few bonks, we decided to go raw... but even when raw, on marathon sessions, it gets too wet until no feeling and I pump till I sweat bullets.

Not complaining though, but is there a time where "too wet" becomes a hinderance?

One of my fav wetness level is about this Ah Tiong Bu's level, just "slippery" until its shoik shoik for both.

I love it in this vid --> When she says 好滑,太滑了!!

My MILF fb sometimes will tell me "I'm getting wetter". Fucking turn on when that happens. She doesn't squirt though, but her juices will fall on her thighs and on my cock when she's on top.
Hahaha nice one bro
Old 06-09-2016, 10:26 PM
Samster

Just bonked milf one in a mscp... wet until my car seat got a huge patch, car smell v musky now.

Full tank into her pussy and she taking lift to her flat now, my sperm dripping down her thighs, hopefully ppl in the lift won't notice
Old 06-09-2016, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 8
VincentnYu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey, from my sexperience I think the level of wetness depends on few factors : her cycle, age, had any children, where u do it...and whether she is a squirter.
Eg Roughly 1 week aft her 'good Friend' is the fertile period, usually wet with clear mucus. Best time to fuck and her pussy hole, very sensitive, reach organsm easily. We don't need to finger so hard.
Most matured women have drier and less tight pussies, have to use a bit of lubricants, and not so shiok for us right? But if your rod is thick and huge then enjoyment may also b there esp matured women may be more experienced.
Try shower sex, I like it very much. Finger her hard! The water n bath gel will do wonders. And that is exceptionally ecstatic if she is a squirter! Much less messy compared to doing on the bed.
Old 07-09-2016, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 9
icecream2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wet pussy will never be wet enough...
Old 07-09-2016, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 10
FUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud of

Bro ceeko,
welcum back with your super postings....
Old 07-09-2016, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecream2015 View Post
wet pussy will never be wet enough...

Got Wet until --> Like this? Drips as you pump pump pump?
Old 07-09-2016, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 21
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

i once had this ex gf of mine.. she was dripping wet when she's climbing onto me.. I pump die her that night..
Old 07-09-2016, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
i once had this ex gf of mine.. she was dripping wet when she's climbing onto me.. I pump die her that night..

This type of creamy wet?

This type of wet --> Watch here is the type that turns me on the most, its a bit viscuous and gooey, best for ramming type of bonking sessions.

My 2nd Milf FB was this type of wetness, thick (more like enine oil) instead of olive oil.
Old 07-09-2016, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5501 / Power: 10
Lokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond repute

Fark serious!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1