The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2018, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of
Re: Why do men buy sex from women they know to be trafficked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vxk607 View Post
Hi Everyone,

Please note that this survey is looking for MEN WHO HAVE PAID FOR SEXUAL SERVICES BEFORE. If you haven't, you are not eligible to do this survey.
eh. why do you need to ask for gender in the survey if that is a stated prerequisite?

and please fix that typo..

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 10-01-2018, 06:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
TS is from UK.
Google and you'll find the same survey on Reddit.
Just a lazy cibai Brit.
Could be coloured too, but they have the same sense of entitlement as White English (who are scum btw)
Yes, local universities will never do this kinda FYP. This kinda project cannot qualify the students to get hired in Singapore job market. Of course, unless he wants to be an OKT.
Old 10-01-2018, 07:04 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12763 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why do men buy sex from women they know to be trafficked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Yes, local universities will never do this kinda FYP. This kinda project cannot qualify the students to get hired in Singapore job market. Of course, unless he wants to be an OKT.
It's to create pseudo-scientific research and demonise Asian men as being compliant to sex trafficking.

A scientific version of the white men and affiliated coloureds going on Indian tours and Masai tours in Africa to photograph the poverty and feel superior.

Whatever our answers, the conclusion is rigged to demonise Chinese men..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1