The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2017, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Huiiying99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppage View Post
Came here to recce for new blood besides the usual milfs but no luck so decided to venture nearby opposite ussc. Found 2 shops just a few shops away from each other.

The first one I went before, recently just re-opened doing reno, the interior is still very dark. Engaged some small talk, seems to have only 2 milfs working but one seem quite busty (shd be C cup!). Anyway she not really a looker so I wanted to see the other shop first.

The other shop should be very recently opened, think about 2 months only. Very bright and got a ah lian recept. She quite busty but she say she dont do massage. Some of the rooms are very close to entrance. Better be clothed when you come out of the room cos the outside ppl got full view of the passageway. Saw in menu that they have prostate massage at $88 and normal chinese style massage at $58. Was later told got promo price at $50. Since new joint, I thought just try once, if not good won't come back anymore. Was assigned a masseuse Ch**** for the 1 hr massage. Strength wise ok, some points was quite painful and had to ask her to soften. Towards the end was awaiting the GQ as she had this rather foxy and milf look. But.. surprise surprise, no GQ and I was left high and dry. When i was on the way out, I saw one prc lady talking, quite petite and cute. I ask the ah lian recept and she say the lady come here for "interview" to be masseuse.

If any bros would like the location, can pm me. It is about 5 to 10min walk from ussc with some eateries. Kind of hard to believe they are clean joint lol so maybe other bros can try and share.
Thanks for the info. 👍
Old 15-11-2017, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ff789x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper serangoon shopping center ....teasing massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huiiying99 View Post
Thanks for the info. 👍
i tried there before a few times,i did receive special when having prostate massage, but the 2nd times i go but with different lady same prostate massage but this time no gq.
I guess not all do special.
You can try asking for L***A(so far only she provide Special), if u go their website you can find out her name.
Too Bad the rece lady don do massage she looks quite cute n busty XD.
Old 24-11-2017, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 11
cicakt3 is one of the Best!cicakt3 is one of the Best!cicakt3 is one of the Best!

delete Nicole sort FR

Last edited by cicakt3; 16-12-2017 at 06:53 PM.
Old 11-12-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
luvtit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can any kind bro pm me Lisa’s unit number please? Thanks.
Old 09-01-2018, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 10
Healman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHealman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mpst of the shop open until what time?
Old 10-01-2018, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 8
BigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud of

Bro go621, you are exposing the ml to AV raids!
There shoud be some simple common sense rules here that no contact details of mls are to be in the open thread. If people ask, it shoud be via PM; otherwise soon most mps will disappear and we have to pcc, hor!
Old 10-01-2018, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Darfuq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's not even the right wechat.. Tried adding cos I saw Lisa yesterday when I went down to recce + buy LCD from computer shop. She looks good with big headlights, probably gna go down and try today. Surprised that Linda is still working there too, used to patronise her regularly until I moved on to another ML.
Old 12-01-2018, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 11
retrojunk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretrojunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Upper serangoon shopping center ....teasing massage

Was there yesterday to get some stuff and recce. Saw 2 girls standing along the railing near the esculator. Looks young and yummy. Notice another one with shoulder length hair in tight dress and heels. Any idea who’s she? Maybe going down tonight to have a look see again.
Old 14-01-2018, 03:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -60 / Power: 0
UglyMonster has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darfuq View Post
It's not even the right wechat.. Tried adding cos I saw Lisa yesterday when I went down to recce + buy LCD from computer shop. She looks good with big headlights, probably gna go down and try today. Surprised that Linda is still working there too, used to patronise her regularly until I moved on to another ML.
Wah Lisa still around? I last patronized her 4 mths plus ago, and she already not new at that time. Wonder if she is PR and own the shop.

But she is certainly worth a try lah. The way she stand at the window lure customers in with her assets, very turn on.

Face quite good-looking to me and her boobs although enhanced, are very nice to squeeze, not hard at all. Her skin and complexion very smooth and flawless. HJ very skillful too. Sure worth a try lah.
Old 15-01-2018, 07:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -60 / Power: 0
UglyMonster has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigShintaro View Post
I first made out with Lisa two years ago, mostly in hotels. We kept in touch and since I am her regular, I do get some extra perks from her. But not sure if she is a PR (never bothered to ask). She is an independent operator at USSC.
ounds good xiar, pity I only tried her HJ n full autoroam, didn't opt for full package, guess i probably should have gone all the way back then. Probably won't RTM coz not really a fan of Spa/MP setting.

Btw some clown got offended after my post on Lisa and zapped me , childish fella lah, not like i bashed her service lousy..

See if you have the same as me bro. .lol. The kind of people in the cyber world is so amusing..
Old 15-01-2018, 08:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -74 / Power: 0
Keithios has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

is Lisa the one from inner mongolian?
Old 19-01-2018, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 16
defilibrator is a splendid one to beholddefilibrator is a splendid one to beholddefilibrator is a splendid one to beholddefilibrator is a splendid one to beholddefilibrator is a splendid one to beholddefilibrator is a splendid one to beholddefilibrator is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried the one at 2nd floor? Near to the lifts.

Videos and more

Rate my thread if you like the videos shared
Old 22-01-2018, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Went to recce on weekend, saw a pretty milf nice figure beckoning me ib. Name is coco. Small room, no shower, ml somehow devised a cleaning system using water dispensers and milk bottles. Give it to them. Msg ok, not piano, loved the brushes on my arse and rod. Asked if want any add-ons. Of course. Started out like any other with coco trying to upsell more. Quoted bit expensive than mp standard, but this milf is my type, and we all come out purpose is to have fun, no regrets i must say. She got more horny and flustered in her rhythm, she likes it keep complimenting my hardness and aggressive, but shall leave out the wet and sticky details. Left a happy man. Rtm confirm.
Old 22-01-2018, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 8
BigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud of

Quote:
is Lisa the one from inner mongolian?
No, she is ether from Hangchou or Soochou.

Is the Inner Mongolian girl you are talking about very tall and pretty?
Old 22-01-2018, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 11
Zeus9810 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeus9810 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeus9810 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Does Lisa always dress to show her large assets uu?
Walk passed her shop today afternoon. Saw a decent looking lady but all covered up. not really my type. Wonder if thats her partner.

Last edited by Zeus9810; 22-01-2018 at 05:57 PM. Reason: error
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread