The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

Old 06-11-2017, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 12
scorelan is a splendid one to beholdscorelan is a splendid one to beholdscorelan is a splendid one to beholdscorelan is a splendid one to beholdscorelan is a splendid one to beholdscorelan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by horneydoggie View Post
Long time never post liao, Totally Pissed with the Standard Nowadays.

Took a Preop around midnite, Promised everything Can, Big Cock etc etc , In the End was a Rushed Job Say the Lest. She was in a Green Bikini , Talk very Loud say Big Cock...blah Blah . Pls Beware of Such Gals Promising Everthing . 5mins into the Deed i totally Sianz Liao, Keep asking me finish Alreadi anot, think i Bangla , Couldnt Cum . So just Fuck it after 5 mins , Went Down Took a Post op in a Red Dress. Wow her Boobs are Natural as far as i can tell. totally soft and Bouncy, she has curly hair. Atttiude a bit Biz like , ask for money first and tips, but at lest she performed. Cannot rem their names. Seems Standard Drooped from last time i went.

Beware this Batch bros. Seems CS is out the window liao.
bro, I have targeted both when I go down last week... lucky never take... those talk a lot lot one usually don't perform...
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 09-11-2017, 04:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Frelisse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe this isnt the place to post but does anyone know where an aspiring ts can go to find something to pay off her feminisation process? I know its odd but I want to become who I really am and what I earn isnt enough. Not begging btw just wondering how girls sign up to be feminised.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 11-11-2017, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 10
RumpRanger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRumpRanger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just got back from Rowell after taking Mikky. She just arrived and I was her first customer.

Mikky is one of three ladyboys from Cockatoo Bar in Soi Cowboy working in Rowell right now. I knew her a few years ago when she worked in the now defunct Fairy Bar. She was a femboy with a big cock. She was more top then bottom.

Fast forward 3 years and she has changed her look to attract the Japanese clientele in Cockatoo. She also had silicon boobs made and can take dicks up her ass. In fact I was able to slowly squeeze 4 fingers up her ass all the way up to my knuckles.

I believe she can still top because her cock became rock hard after my oral stimulation. However I felt her service was a bit rushed and a bit blur maybe because it was her first day here. Have KY but no tissues to wipe. YMMV.

Here are pics of Mikky. I am not sure what alias she will use in Rowell though.

http://shemalestardb.com/stars/M/Mikky/

Old 12-11-2017, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
orbiorbi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The cockatoo ladyboys are really a treat right now at H79.

In the spirit of sharing, recently visited Soda and she was mind blowing, in all ways.

Please head down and support them! They need to spread the word back home to their sisters so we constantly get pretty looking cockatoo sisters.
Old 14-11-2017, 04:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2007 / Power: 13
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Just got back from Rowell after taking Mikky. She just arrived and I was her first customer.

Mikky is one of three ladyboys from Cockatoo Bar in Soi Cowboy working in Rowell right now. I knew her a few years ago when she worked in the now defunct Fairy Bar. She was a femboy with a big cock. She was more top then bottom.

Fast forward 3 years and she has changed her look to attract the Japanese clientele in Cockatoo. She also had silicon boobs made and can take dicks up her ass. In fact I was able to slowly squeeze 4 fingers up her ass all the way up to my knuckles.

I believe she can still top because her cock became rock hard after my oral stimulation. However I felt her service was a bit rushed and a bit blur maybe because it was her first day here. Have KY but no tissues to wipe. YMMV.

Here are pics of Mikky. I am not sure what alias she will use in Rowell though.

http://shemalestardb.com/stars/M/Mikky/

that's a big nice tool....!!!
Old 14-11-2017, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
makmak is Cool - loads of Potential

I think tonight got AV raid and all manage to escape.
These few days dangerous to go.
Old 15-11-2017, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 9
king69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyking69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmak View Post
was at rowell at about 10.30 to 12 am. All doors locked and barricaded
must be AV raid. Even other lanes closed
ended up in Lo0r 16 and took Sally, as Angel was engaged.

I don't need SEX, the government FUCKS me everyday
Old 15-11-2017, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Geylang1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmak View Post
When raid is it only house 79? Means the other three houses on Rowell are ok?
If raid I prefer a backup ladyboy house.
Old 15-11-2017, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
transpotting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylang1969 View Post
When raid is it only house 79? Means the other three houses on Rowell are ok?
If raid I prefer a backup ladyboy house.
Nope, none of the ladyboy houses were opened last nite when I reached around 11:30PM...all eerily quiet.

Any bros can update the situation there now?
Old 16-11-2017, 01:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thespacemonkeyx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How about to9)
Old 16-11-2017, 08:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
arcliner is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Took 2 today
Mikki is by far one of the prettiest for this batch. Started off with her lying straight. French suck her nipples till she screamed too pain. Action continues,gfe super high! BTH, when on to screw her and cum in no time.

Pai is back in town, spotted her when i went i to the room, no question ask, after round one, requested for her. No disappointment, the sucking power is tip top! Nipples, cock, balls... u named it! Nvr knew i would get high when she suck on my nipples! She's the first! Finished it off with nearly CIM (She will tell u whenu are abt to check clear let her know).

RTF
For Overall performance Pai wins. For looks wise... Mikky. U decide.
Old 16-11-2017, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 10
RumpRanger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRumpRanger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcliner View Post
Took 2 today
Mikki is by far one of the prettiest for this batch. Started off with her lying straight. French suck her nipples till she screamed too pain. Action continues,gfe super high! BTH, when on to screw her and cum in no time.

Pai is back in town, spotted her when i went i to the room, no question ask, after round one, requested for her. No disappointment, the sucking power is tip top! Nipples, cock, balls... u named it! Nvr knew i would get high when she suck on my nipples! She's the first! Finished it off with nearly CIM (She will tell u whenu are abt to check clear let her know).

RTF
For Overall performance Pai wins. For looks wise... Mikky. U decide.
Actually Pai (calls herself Soda in Rowell) never went back to Bangkok. Somehow she managed to extend her visa by one more month. Unfortunately this will also mean that Singapore immigration will question why she stay here for so long. Likely she will have all her fingers scanned when exiting Singapore and next time she will have a hard time coming back to Singapore.
Old 17-11-2017, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
lucidlucifer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys, does anyone know what time rowell closes?
Old 18-11-2017, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 9
king69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyking69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucidlucifer View Post
Hey guys, does anyone know what time rowell closes?
They close at 1 am, but the good ones very exhausted by then. Best time is 6.30 to 7 pm when they are fresh and strong

I don't need SEX, the government FUCKS me everyday
Old 19-11-2017, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
masterphucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So i was one of the guys that managed to escape the AV raid a few days back. Was having a good time sucking Mikki's cock in 69 (yeap as good as it looks in the pics) before everything went south. One of the girls suddenly came in and i thought i might get to suck 2 cocks (yes!!) and Mikki thought so too because she asked me if i wanted 2 of them together but turns out we were told to hush because of 'police'.

At that moment my mood went down, so did my cock... but i told Mikki to lie down and i'll suck her. She got rock hard after awhile of my sucking and i was gonna ask her to top me but suddenly there was lots of commotion outside. turns out we were told to GTFO because the 'police is here'. holy. shit. is my life ruined? who should i call to put bail for me? is my secret cock sucking life gonna be revealed? would my gf be open to a threesome with a LB after this? mind going crazy while i rushed to put on my clothes. Mikki asked me for her money and i passed her a 50 in the rush, where got time for change!

turns out the OKT was trying to get all the customers out before the AV actually arrives. was quite a scare for me so i havent dared to go back since that day no matter how much i wanted to.

can anybody who has actually been caught by AV alleviate my fears (and everybody else's) by telling us what would happen to us if we get caught? even more so, caught in the act?
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal