The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #5101  
Old 02-11-2017, 01:33 AM
horneydoggie horneydoggie is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 6
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
horneydoggie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Long time no post Liao , today reallI make my blood boil , Wentdown around Midnite , pls dun waste time on a Pre op in green bikini , she promise big cock and everything but in the room keep asking to finish , Sianz so took a post op in red dress , more accomodating although a bit more biz such as asking for tips , this batch not as good thou imho
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #5102  
Old 02-11-2017, 02:45 AM
horneydoggie horneydoggie is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 6
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
horneydoggie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Long time never post liao, Totally Pissed with the Standard Nowadays.

Took a Preop around midnite, Promised everything Can, Big Cock etc etc , In the End was a Rushed Job Say the Lest. She was in a Green Bikini , Talk very Loud say Big Cock...blah Blah . Pls Beware of Such Gals Promising Everthing . 5mins into the Deed i totally Sianz Liao, Keep asking me finish Alreadi anot, think i Bangla , Couldnt Cum . So just Fuck it after 5 mins , Went Down Took a Post op in a Red Dress. Wow her Boobs are Natural as far as i can tell. totally soft and Bouncy, she has curly hair. Atttiude a bit Biz like , ask for money first and tips, but at lest she performed. Cannot rem their names. Seems Standard Drooped from last time i went.

Beware this Batch bros. Seems CS is out the window liao.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #5103  
Old 05-11-2017, 02:51 PM
orbiorbi orbiorbi is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 68
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
orbiorbi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Finally heading down tonight.

Wonder if anyone knows Soda or honey is still around tonight.

Will update on the report tonight
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #5104  
Old 06-11-2017, 12:30 PM
scorelan's Avatar
scorelan scorelan is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 485
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 13
scorelan is a splendid one to beholdscorelan is a splendid one to beholdscorelan is a splendid one to beholdscorelan is a splendid one to beholdscorelan is a splendid one to beholdscorelan is a splendid one to beholdscorelan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by horneydoggie View Post
Long time never post liao, Totally Pissed with the Standard Nowadays.

Took a Preop around midnite, Promised everything Can, Big Cock etc etc , In the End was a Rushed Job Say the Lest. She was in a Green Bikini , Talk very Loud say Big Cock...blah Blah . Pls Beware of Such Gals Promising Everthing . 5mins into the Deed i totally Sianz Liao, Keep asking me finish Alreadi anot, think i Bangla , Couldnt Cum . So just Fuck it after 5 mins , Went Down Took a Post op in a Red Dress. Wow her Boobs are Natural as far as i can tell. totally soft and Bouncy, she has curly hair. Atttiude a bit Biz like , ask for money first and tips, but at lest she performed. Cannot rem their names. Seems Standard Drooped from last time i went.

Beware this Batch bros. Seems CS is out the window liao.
bro, I have targeted both when I go down last week... lucky never take... those talk a lot lot one usually don't perform...
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #5105  
Old 09-11-2017, 04:58 AM
Frelisse Frelisse is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 6
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Frelisse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Maybe this isnt the place to post but does anyone know where an aspiring ts can go to find something to pay off her feminisation process? I know its odd but I want to become who I really am and what I earn isnt enough. Not begging btw just wondering how girls sign up to be feminised.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #5106  
Old 11-11-2017, 09:55 PM
RumpRanger RumpRanger is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 359
My Reputation: Points: 924 / Power: 11
RumpRanger is a splendid one to beholdRumpRanger is a splendid one to beholdRumpRanger is a splendid one to beholdRumpRanger is a splendid one to beholdRumpRanger is a splendid one to beholdRumpRanger is a splendid one to beholdRumpRanger is a splendid one to beholdRumpRanger is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Just got back from Rowell after taking Mikky. She just arrived and I was her first customer.

Mikky is one of three ladyboys from Cockatoo Bar in Soi Cowboy working in Rowell right now. I knew her a few years ago when she worked in the now defunct Fairy Bar. She was a femboy with a big cock. She was more top then bottom.

Fast forward 3 years and she has changed her look to attract the Japanese clientele in Cockatoo. She also had silicon boobs made and can take dicks up her ass. In fact I was able to slowly squeeze 4 fingers up her ass all the way up to my knuckles.

I believe she can still top because her cock became rock hard after my oral stimulation. However I felt her service was a bit rushed and a bit blur maybe because it was her first day here. Have KY but no tissues to wipe. YMMV.

Here are pics of Mikky. I am not sure what alias she will use in Rowell though.

http://shemalestardb.com/stars/M/Mikky/

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #5107  
Old 12-11-2017, 10:02 PM
orbiorbi orbiorbi is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 68
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
orbiorbi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

The cockatoo ladyboys are really a treat right now at H79.

In the spirit of sharing, recently visited Soda and she was mind blowing, in all ways.

Please head down and support them! They need to spread the word back home to their sisters so we constantly get pretty looking cockatoo sisters.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #5108  
Old 14-11-2017, 04:21 AM
bochapsing's Avatar
bochapsing bochapsing is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: This Is Anfield
Posts: 2,189
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 14
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Just got back from Rowell after taking Mikky. She just arrived and I was her first customer.

Mikky is one of three ladyboys from Cockatoo Bar in Soi Cowboy working in Rowell right now. I knew her a few years ago when she worked in the now defunct Fairy Bar. She was a femboy with a big cock. She was more top then bottom.

Fast forward 3 years and she has changed her look to attract the Japanese clientele in Cockatoo. She also had silicon boobs made and can take dicks up her ass. In fact I was able to slowly squeeze 4 fingers up her ass all the way up to my knuckles.

I believe she can still top because her cock became rock hard after my oral stimulation. However I felt her service was a bit rushed and a bit blur maybe because it was her first day here. Have KY but no tissues to wipe. YMMV.

Here are pics of Mikky. I am not sure what alias she will use in Rowell though.

http://shemalestardb.com/stars/M/Mikky/

that's a big nice tool....!!!
__________________
~YNWA~
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #5109  
Old 14-11-2017, 10:59 PM
makmak makmak is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 143
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
makmak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

I think tonight got AV raid and all manage to escape.
These few days dangerous to go.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #5110  
Old 15-11-2017, 12:21 AM
king69's Avatar
king69 king69 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: East of Singapore
Posts: 393
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 10
king69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyking69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmak View Post
I think tonight got AV raid and all manage to escape.
These few days dangerous to go.
was at rowell at about 10.30 to 12 am. All doors locked and barricaded
must be AV raid. Even other lanes closed
ended up in Lo0r 16 and took Sally, as Angel was engaged.
__________________
Heaven does not want me
...and hell is afraid that I'll take over

I don't need SEX, the government FUCKS me everyday
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #5111  
Old 15-11-2017, 05:31 PM
Geylang1969 Geylang1969 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 178
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Geylang1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmak View Post
I think tonight got AV raid and all manage to escape.
These few days dangerous to go.
When raid is it only house 79? Means the other three houses on Rowell are ok?
If raid I prefer a backup ladyboy house.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #5112  
Old 15-11-2017, 07:15 PM
transpotting transpotting is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 15
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
transpotting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylang1969 View Post
When raid is it only house 79? Means the other three houses on Rowell are ok?
If raid I prefer a backup ladyboy house.
Nope, none of the ladyboy houses were opened last nite when I reached around 11:30PM...all eerily quiet.

Any bros can update the situation there now?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #5113  
Old 16-11-2017, 01:45 AM
thespacemonkeyx thespacemonkeyx is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 8
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
thespacemonkeyx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

How about to9)
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #5114  
Old 16-11-2017, 08:01 PM
arcliner arcliner is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 75
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
arcliner is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Took 2 today
Mikki is by far one of the prettiest for this batch. Started off with her lying straight. French suck her nipples till she screamed too pain. Action continues,gfe super high! BTH, when on to screw her and cum in no time.

Pai is back in town, spotted her when i went i to the room, no question ask, after round one, requested for her. No disappointment, the sucking power is tip top! Nipples, cock, balls... u named it! Nvr knew i would get high when she suck on my nipples! She's the first! Finished it off with nearly CIM (She will tell u whenu are abt to check clear let her know).

RTF
For Overall performance Pai wins. For looks wise... Mikky. U decide.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #5115  
Old 16-11-2017, 11:55 PM
RumpRanger RumpRanger is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 359
My Reputation: Points: 924 / Power: 11
RumpRanger is a splendid one to beholdRumpRanger is a splendid one to beholdRumpRanger is a splendid one to beholdRumpRanger is a splendid one to beholdRumpRanger is a splendid one to beholdRumpRanger is a splendid one to beholdRumpRanger is a splendid one to beholdRumpRanger is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcliner View Post
Took 2 today
Mikki is by far one of the prettiest for this batch. Started off with her lying straight. French suck her nipples till she screamed too pain. Action continues,gfe super high! BTH, when on to screw her and cum in no time.

Pai is back in town, spotted her when i went i to the room, no question ask, after round one, requested for her. No disappointment, the sucking power is tip top! Nipples, cock, balls... u named it! Nvr knew i would get high when she suck on my nipples! She's the first! Finished it off with nearly CIM (She will tell u whenu are abt to check clear let her know).

RTF
For Overall performance Pai wins. For looks wise... Mikky. U decide.
Actually Pai (calls herself Soda in Rowell) never went back to Bangkok. Somehow she managed to extend her visa by one more month. Unfortunately this will also mean that Singapore immigration will question why she stay here for so long. Likely she will have all her fingers scanned when exiting Singapore and next time she will have a hard time coming back to Singapore.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
hotel, ladyboys, rowell, thai
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 10:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copywrong Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2017 ph