The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List
Garudannn

Old 17-08-2010, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 16
sammysam is one of the Best!sammysam is one of the Best!sammysam is one of the Best!sammysam is one of the Best!
Re: Newbies HELPLINE.. Newbies Please post your question here.

Apology If its a stupid question or i believe already asked before somewhere (but i cannot find):↲does the color of the "ball" next to the nickname represents something? Green means online? Something like that...
Old 18-08-2010, 03:21 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysam View Post
Apology If its a stupid question or i believe already asked before somewhere (but i cannot find):↲does the color of the "ball" next to the nickname represents something? Green means online? Something like that...
Do a mouseover.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 18-08-2010, 08:27 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

green equals user online
red equals user offline
grey equals user in invisible mode

Invisible mode allows you to browse the forums without appearing in the 'Currently Active Users' lists.
to activate that click on your usercp link > edit option > ticked Invisible mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysam View Post

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 22-08-2010, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
leonard84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi , just post a reply to a thread but did not see the update . please assist.
Old 23-08-2010, 04:30 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonard84 View Post
I give up! I don't know what else to do.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 23-08-2010, 07:26 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

why dont you check the first post of this thread..
you can find the answer there..

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonard84 View Post

Old 23-08-2010, 05:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kimochimochi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how to get out from moderation? i've been loittering for some time.. pls help!
Old 23-08-2010, 09:26 PM

here's a thought.
start to contribute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimochimochi View Post

Old 24-08-2010, 03:21 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimochimochi View Post
If you loiter without posting, you'll be under moderation forever. You need a certain number of posts per day before moderation is lifted.

Old 01-09-2010, 10:56 PM
Samster (M)

darkloneknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Newbies HELPLINE.. Newbies Please post your question here.

Hi all bros,

Very new in this area (sex). Can enlighten me or point me in the direction as to where i can get the information on the abbreviations used (CIM etc) when the freelancers state the dos and don'ts.

Many thanks in advance for your help and assistance.
Old 01-09-2010, 11:16 PM
Samster (M)

darkloneknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Newbies HELPLINE.. Newbies Please post your question here.

Hi all bros,

Very new in this area (sex). Can enlighten me or point me in the direction as to where i can get the information on the abbreviations used (CIM etc) when the freelancers state the dos and don'ts.

Old 02-09-2010, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
luks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all bro

just join this forum. i tried posting replies and pm but does not seem to go through. Can someone help please. Thank you.
Old 02-09-2010, 12:43 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by luks View Post
hi all bro

just join this forum. i tried posting replies and pm but does not seem to go through. Can someone help please. Thank you.
Ya me too. I get the message "you do not have access to this blah blah blah......". I am not trying to access anyone's private forum. Just intend to share my reply to the posts in some of the threads.
Old 02-09-2010, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13028 / Power: 57
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkloneknight View Post
Hi all bros,

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=155447

Quote:
Originally Posted by luks View Post
hi all bro

The M below your nick signifies that your are still under moderation. Your posts will come out later. After some posts over a 2 to 3 days, you will get unmoderated and your posts will become real time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
Ya me too. I get the message "you do not have access to this blah blah blah......". I am not trying to access anyone's private forum. Just intend to share my reply to the posts in some of the threads.
You were posting in the pics forum ?

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Old 02-09-2010, 11:26 PM
Samster

Martian.C deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, first off let me say I'm still figuring out where to post and which forum is for what etc - I've looked around and I honestly don't know where I should ask this question so maybe you can direct me to post on the right forum/thread?

I'm going to start my first cheonging session soon so I wanted to find out more about the "tipping" system i.e. how much bros usually tip (%) or like whether it's expected and tip to who and stuff - which forum should I post for that?

Otherwise, thanks! Great site.. just sorry I didn't discover this site sooner! :P
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1