The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2019, 10:47 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaaranam88 View Post
Any bros in Pattaya next week ? I am going there for a couple of days
Was supposed to be there last week but U-turned back to BKK due to heavy rains and flooding in Patts.

Btw.... bring along mosquito coils/spray as dengue outbreak quite serious this time.
Old 14-06-2019, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kwing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I live in pattaya.. Pm me。
Old 14-06-2019, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
sing2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bruhs, Planning to visit july end, not sure how is weather..hope for best
Please help me out in few doubts
best money changer in pattya?
Best tattoo shop?
Good seafood buffet shop?
Old 17-06-2019, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
zarathustra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Those who travel regularly, do you think you get a better deal changing money in Pattaya or Singapore Chinatown/Raffles?
Old 17-06-2019, 06:21 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 0
SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarathustra View Post
Those who travel regularly, do you think you get a better deal changing money in Pattaya or Singapore Chinatown/Raffles?
I get the best deal as flight crew and being a runner for some moneychangers
Old 22-06-2019, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
zarathustra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQ2600 View Post
I get the best deal as flight crew and being a runner for some moneychangers
Lucky you!

I'm just trying to figure out whether it is worth taking some time to get to the best changer in SG or if people in Pattaya are going to settle for a smaller cut.

Looking at changes of $1500-$2000sgd range usually.
Old 26-06-2019, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 11
maykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of light

Besides Tinder n WeChat.. what other chat apps are you guys using.. I wanna try hooking up girls from chat for GFE..
Old 30-06-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 11
maykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of light

Luckily i'm into drinking and partying.. No lack of FLs in the clubs.. hottest FLs I've seen were at Hollywood and Pier cuz these have truckloads of Chinese + Korean tourists..esp Hollywood girls.. super fugging hot..

Good thing is some of the tourists are ladies who are dressed like sluts n ready to party.. if you got game can try hooking up..no joke.. some of the tourist girls more tattoos and dressed more skanky than the FLs..

Great thing in Pattaya is the youngster tourists are here to have FUN.. even daytime you go Terminal 21.. can see craploads of hot young tourists dressed very sexily..
Old 08-07-2019, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 15
terquila82 is a name known to allterquila82 is a name known to allterquila82 is a name known to allterquila82 is a name known to allterquila82 is a name known to allterquila82 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by maykiap View Post
Luckily i'm into drinking and partying.. No lack of FLs in the clubs.. hottest FLs I've seen were at Hollywood and Pier cuz these have truckloads of Chinese + Korean tourists..esp Hollywood girls.. super fugging hot..

Good thing is some of the tourists are ladies who are dressed like sluts n ready to party.. if you got game can try hooking up..no joke.. some of the tourist girls more tattoos and dressed more skanky than the FLs..

Great thing in Pattaya is the youngster tourists are here to have FUN.. even daytime you go Terminal 21.. can see craploads of hot young tourists dressed very sexily..
Bro, able to advise the rate for FLs in hollywood. Caz nv been to pattaya before and will be there for a couple of days. Just dont want to be carrot too much. Many thanks in advance. Kob khun krub...
Old 08-07-2019, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by terquila82 View Post
Bro, able to advise the rate for FLs in hollywood. Caz nv been to pattaya before and will be there for a couple of days. Just dont want to be carrot too much. Many thanks in advance. Kob khun krub...
It is a kill zone there.

FLs LT 8K. ST 6K.

Hollywood is spoilt by noob PRCs, that gives out 10K for LT. That place is for noob tourists with big wallet. 8K is more expensive than booking an agogo lady.

Better if u get a lady from elsewhere, then go to Hollywood with her to enjoy the band,music, atmosphere,
Old 08-07-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
It is a kill zone there.

FLs LT 8K. ST 6K.

Hollywood is spoilt by noob PRCs, that gives out 10K for LT. That place is for noob tourists with big wallet. 8K is more expensive than booking an agogo lady.

Better if u get a lady from elsewhere, then go to Hollywood with her to enjoy the band,music, atmosphere,
Yes... my friend came from SG visit Patts and I drove up to meet him. Was in Holly last night and the gals quoted 8k! I was shocked. It was only 4k in 2017. She told me ah tiong ever paid her 15k for LT. The hold holly was ah tiong world now.
Old 08-07-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 9
Jamesbond0073 is one of the Best!Jamesbond0073 is one of the Best!Jamesbond0073 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Yes... my friend came from SG visit Patts and I drove up to meet him. Was in Holly last night and the gals quoted 8k! I was shocked. It was only 4k in 2017. She told me ah tiong ever paid her 15k for LT. The hold holly was ah tiong world now.
My Thai GF was in Hollywood last night. Her 5 male HK friends are there on vacation for 6 days. They hooked up with some working girls there for overnight. Yes, the other bros are right. Hollywood has the best looking Thai chicks.
Old 08-07-2019, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Random question....I don't drink alcohol anymore. And that is why I don't really step into an agogo because would it be weird if I walk into an agogo and order a bottle of water? Have you guys ever seen someone do that? I know maybe some would have a few beers and maybe a water to sober up but for me I go straight to water...would the girls be thinking....what the fuck is this guy doing
Old 08-07-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
Random question....I don't drink alcohol anymore. And that is why I don't really step into an agogo because would it be weird if I walk into an agogo and order a bottle of water? Have you guys ever seen someone do that? I know maybe some would have a few beers and maybe a water to sober up but for me I go straight to water...would the girls be thinking....what the fuck is this guy doing
You'll soon get used to it. I have also given up alcohol due to medical reasons and I always order hot black coffee or english tea. I have never been refused service and those guys are resourceful.... if they dun have it they will somehow get it for you from outside... just need to wait a bit longer.
Old 09-07-2019, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
No no... the friend I'm with last night doesn't drink alcohol due to skin allergy. Red patches will surface all over his body. He just drank coke last night and everywhere we go. I don't think any WLs would mind...

Any bros will be in BKK this coming wed? Me and my friend will be staying at G hotel. We plan to have lunch @ Boon Tong Kee. Welcome to join!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1