The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post

Miss my past faves 3
Yang mi - I remember this one; felt she look a bit old ; still prefer SYT
Old 04-03-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Yang mi - I remember this one; felt she look a bit old ; still prefer SYT
Premium stocks were drying up around that time in 2017
She was beautiful enough for me with slim and natural C cups.
Recall many asked me for the contacts...

There were many others around that time from 🐺 whose photos I lost eg petite syt with natural C cups Annie, slim, pretty and sultry 思雅, tall and pretty 陈晨, petite syt with natural C cups 紫灵 etc. Do let me know if you have.
Just for memories sake
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 04-03-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Wow.
Really inflated by so much
Recall got her for $200 in mid 2017
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 04-03-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1589 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Share the same view with regard to DD

DJ too tanned I don’t like and the tattoo really scary
DD more natural and tattoo milder

Quote:
Wow.
Really inflated by so much
Recall got her for $200 in mid 2017
Now prices in China even more ridiculous
Old 04-03-2019, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
And she only cost $160/hr or $180 / hr I recall
Very tight pussy too
180ph. Bring her out for sight seeing and food. No need present
Old 04-03-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
But I still prefer DD...small and handy
small and petite and easily slipped
Old 04-03-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
DD more natural and tattoo milder

Now prices in China even more ridiculous
but quality in China is no comparison. Had one in shenzhen lately at 2500rmb and still cheaper than our pathetic quality in local market.

Only things to be wary in China is underage. Way too many these days.
Old 04-03-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1589 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
small and petite and easily slipped
She is warm wet and slippery

Quote:
but quality in China is no comparison. Had one in shenzhen lately at 2500rmb and still cheaper than our pathetic quality in local market.

Be safe than sorry
Old 05-03-2019, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
She is warm wet and slippery

Be safe than sorry
Legal or not but my personal principle is only fuck girl above 18.
Old 05-03-2019, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
180ph. Bring her out for sight seeing and food. No need present
Yep she’s a simple gal
likes gg Universal Studios , Chinatown, Orchard etc
Old 05-03-2019, 10:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
No need present
LOL. Wah...chao coward found a bargain! RTF got $10 NTUC voucher and a packet of bee hoon somemore. Happy like fuck sia no need to buy present. This is the most important. Save money. Heng ah! HAHAHAHA. Pathetic. Better tell your Ah Pek buddy Turgid who is getting ignored by GL WLs and your pedo buddy about the lelong.

Come out play women on a shoestring budget. Like NS kia. So happy no need to buy present and tip. LOL

Sooner or later the thread disintegrates into weak Ah Peks moaning about prices again. Here expensive, there expensive, last time msia WL so good and cheap...rinse, repeat. What a yawn listening to a bunch of poor fuck Ah Peks talk about how a cup of coffee only cost 60 cents in the good old days again and again!

Last edited by HaiDiLao; 05-03-2019 at 11:14 AM.
Old 05-03-2019, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yep she’s a simple gal
likes gg Universal Studios , Chinatown, Orchard etc
The good old days are gone..
Old 05-03-2019, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiDiLao View Post
LOL. Wah...chao coward found a bargain! RTF got $10 NTUC voucher and a packet of bee hoon somemore. Happy like fuck sia no need to buy present. This is the most important.Save money. Heng ah! HAHAHAHA. Pathetic. Better tell your Ah Pek buddy Turgid who is getting ignored by GL WLs and your pedo buddy about the lelong.

Come out play women on a shoestring budget. Like NS kia. So happy no need to buy present and tip. LOL

Sooner or later the thread disintegrates into weak Ah Peks moaning about prices again. Here expensive, there expensive, last time msia WL so good...rinse, repeat. What a yawn listening to a bunch of poor fucks yak about their economic woes again and again.
Who let the dog out again

Present is for ugly bastard like you . Anyway , i am adding you to the ignore list along with your gang from the kennel.

Earn more money and get a makeover . Plastic surgery is beyond your means so make the best of the little you have
Old 05-03-2019, 11:15 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Who let the dog out again

Present is for ugly bastard like you . Anyway , i am adding you to the ignore list along with your gang from the kennel.

Earn more money and get a makeover . Plastic surgery is beyond your means so make the best of the little you have
Pls lah, you're the fucker who only has enough money for the session just nice. Spend your whole life searching for no need buy present. What a fucking loser! LOL

Now claim to be yandao so you no need to buy present. WAHAHAHAHAHA. What mirror you hang in your house? You made the big deal of not needing to buy present so how can you be handsome? Finally found someone who was willing to serve your fuck face without having to pay extra that's why you so happy. You're really a fucking monkey. HAHAHAHA.
Old 05-03-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:

yes, I almost kena before in a 2nd tier city. in China, she entered my hotel room, and I felt a bit weird, she looked older than her age but her voice somehow sounded too young and her skin too smooth for her age.

I paid her a bit extra to see her ID, heng ah. I rejected her immediately but of course I gotta pay her to avoid any trouble.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1