The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2019, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24262 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Bro... write a fr but don't say is who.... funny eh you At least say which house easier to guess hahaha.
Dignified bro just shared with us his CNY distress story to help us de-stress! When it's a clear case of rejection, and he still accept can be result of lack of sleep (and deprivation of sex) indeed!
Old 14-02-2019, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

2033 Mei Qi

I tried 2033 Mei Qi this week.
Brief FR:

Early 20s syt from Guangxi, slim 1.58m frame with tummy impression, 40ish kg with natural A to B- boobs. SOP services, started on cowgal but lasted 10 strokes then ask me take over wtf, did lotus then followed by missionary, don’t allow lip pecking nor lick breasts, by then my lil bro so affected by the bad attitude that it turned soft, at least her hj managed to make me surrender armies

Super Regret not heeding other bros earlier warnings cos dig her syt look
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 14-02-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
An Experience

Date - Yesterday
House - Will not reveal
Girl - Will not reveal. CAT 150

Was in a top notch house. All favourites busy though shop just opened.
OKT said I will get for you, but cannot reject because this is CNY. Was tired. Slept only 3 hours each night for the last two. Big head not working. I said yes.

Girl came. OMG! Double chin, looks 35 though must be younger. Can see stubby toes. This is a death sentence as I have a foot fetish. Small head says 'don't do it', but big head says have committed must go through.

In the room, girl wants to French. She smells like she works in a cigarette factory or there is something overpowering in her hair colour. Cannot French. Hair not washed. Also big turn off.

Get into shower. She has C boobs. Fair skin. Gives me a thorough bathing. I know anal rimming is coming. On the bed get a very thorough cat bath. A very thorough anal rimming. BBJ is ok, technique not great.

Try to do some pumping in doggy, but all the baby oil she used is mucking up the condom. Plus she is one of the many who don't know how to roll on the condom.

Cannot than anymore. Tell her job done. Ask for massage in remaining time. She gives a reasonable massage. Give Angbao and leave.

Moral of the story - when big head isn't working don't go to GL. Otherwise small head will suffer.
Bro, i fully agreed and understand.

There were many times i slept at around 4 am plus and woke up at 7.15 am and bonked after work in the evening.

Performance was sucked.But keep repeating this mistake as believing that will be ok at the time of bonking. Then keep regretting, lol
Old 16-02-2019, 12:05 AM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Bonked Xin Ya (XY), Hse 1606, for the 1st time.

XY is an attractive slutty WL ( passing my Look Department), with big eyes, medium ridge nose, long hair, standing at 1.60m, 46 kg. Have been working in GL one year plus.From Si Chuan province.

All the girls i outcalled were either busy or not working. So logged on to the thread " Rank your Top 5 ....." and saw Bro Ahha2011's posting mentioning XY. So outcalled XY........

Helped XY to undress, then hugged her and frenched her deeply. So shiok to caress her body and frenched her while she stroked my gun.

Then suddendly she slapped my butt in naughty mode and teased me. I got stimulated and proceeded to up her in standing doggie with her body bent and diagonally upright. Shiok to pound her aggressively while looking into mirror on her slutty expression.

Bonked her in Lotus. Kissed her nipples, thrusted her with her body in diagonally slanted position and up down when her body is upright. Pounded till she was exhausted and she requested to change position. Then tried her sideway with one leg up, both legs down, spooning, Cowgirl with grinding and up down motion with frenching, Missionary (M), M with both legs up, both feets on my chest and finally the folding chair with her legs up and thigh touching her body. Tried Bro Bird' method with deep insertion and stayed motionless, then frenched her deeply. She enjoyed very much but not as what Bro Bird saying that the WL will cum. Quiet my heart and tried to feel and confirmed she didnt cum. Knn, no choice, continue to grind her.

She pulled my butt and asked me to bonk harder and faster. Felt her rising tempetature.
Took on the challenge, i thrusted her super fast and furious and harder, as if trying to rape and crush her cunt. I harboured the thot to pound her till she surrendered and pleded to do HJ. First time i was eager to want WL to HJ me.

But Knn i collapsed first. Net thrusted her 32 mins. Quite disappointed.

This girl was hot, aggressive at times and loved sex, could withstand long and hard pounding.

Hugged her for a short while. She invited me to bathe with her so that she could wash me up. I have not bathed with WL for more than 2 yrs already. I enjoyed her wash up and massage of my head and body. Nice ......

When she almost stepped out of room door, my right hand attacked and slided past her cunt. She turned back, showed me an evil expression, stepped forward and trying to grab my dick .....that was close ......luckily i was able to side step and escaped due to my martial art background , hahahaha, so fun to be with her.

Enjoyed a hot and slutty , lusty shiok bonk with her. Tipped her 100.

Will rtf in near future
Old 16-02-2019, 05:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post

XY is an attractive slutty WL ( passing my Look Department), with big eyes, medium ridge nose, long hair, standing at 1.60m, 46 kg. Have been working in GL one year plus.From Si Chuan province.

All the girls i outcalled were either busy or not working. So logged on to the thread " Rank your Top 5 ....." and saw Bro Ahha2011's posting mentioning XY. So outcalled XY........

Helped XY to undress, then hugged her and frenched her deeply. So shiok to caress her body and frenched her while she stroked my gun.

Then suddendly she slapped my butt in naughty mode and teased me. I got stimulated and proceeded to up her in standing doggie with her body bent and diagonally upright. Shiok to pound her aggressively while looking into mirror on her slutty expression.

Bonked her in Lotus. Kissed her nipples, thrusted her with her body in diagonally slanted position and up down when her body is upright. Pounded till she was exhausted and she requested to change position. Then tried her sideway with one leg up, both legs down, spooning, Cowgirl with grinding and up down motion with frenching, Missionary (M), M with both legs up, both feets on my chest and finally the folding chair with her legs up and thigh touching her body. Tried Bro Bird' method with deep insertion and stayed motionless, then frenched her deeply. She enjoyed very much but not as what Bro Bird saying that the WL will cum. Quiet my heart and tried to feel and confirmed she didnt cum. Knn, no choice, continue to grind her.

She pulled my butt and asked me to bonk harder and faster. Felt her rising tempetature.
Took on the challenge, i thrusted her super fast and furious and harder, as if trying to rape and crush her cunt. I harboured the thot to pound her till she surrendered and pleded to do HJ. First time i was eager to want WL to HJ me.

This girl was hot, aggressive at times and loved sex, could withstand long and hard pounding.

Hugged her for a short while. She invited me to bathe with her so that she could wash me up. I have not bathed with WL for more than 2 yrs already. I enjoyed her wash up and massage of my head and body. Nice ......

When she almost stepped out of room door, my right hand attacked and slided past her cunt. She turned back, showed me an evil expression, stepped forward and trying to grab my dick .....that was close ......luckily i was able to side step and escaped due to my martial art background , hahahaha, so fun to be with her.

Will rtf in near future

Nice FR bro DPOWER. Looks like a pretty girl to honk. Have put her on my list.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 16-02-2019, 08:32 AM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:

Will rtf in near future
Thanks bro for the FR!
Sounds a tasty dish!
May I know boobs size please?
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 16-02-2019, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Thanks bro for the FR!
Sounds a tasty dish!
Lol, remember seems like B-. I am never a boob lover.
Old 16-02-2019, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro for the FR!
Sounds a tasty dish!

She is hot, spicy. U made her angry, u die, hahahaha.Made the bonk shiok and solid. I even enjoyed washing up by her, like taken care by an attractive elder step-sis, haha.
Thks to Bro Ahha2011.
Old 16-02-2019, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Nice FR bro DPOWER. Looks like a pretty girl to honk. Have put her on my list.
Hehe, enjoy the dish, i need to bonk till she surrender in RTF to clear my 心魔,心结,if not, 条气唔顺,hahahaha
Old 16-02-2019, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quote:

Will rtf in near future
Quote:
Lol, remember seems like B-. I am never a boob lover.
Thanks bro!
I still try to maintain my requirements of min B (last time used to be B+), although pretty, slim with natural Bs also becoming a rarity nowadays
Old 16-02-2019, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
She is hot, spicy. U made her angry, u die, hahahaha.Made the bonk shiok and solid. I even enjoyed washing up by her, like taken care by an attractive elder step-sis, haha.
Thks to Bro Ahha2011.
I don’t want attractive elder step sis leh
I want younger step sis

😅
Old 16-02-2019, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
I don’t want attractive elder step sis leh
I want younger step sis

😅
Lol, she of course looks young and attractive lah. I meant when she bathed me and massaged me, i felt like being pampered .I even joked with her saying felt like step Mom. Then she made fierce command to instruct me to turn around, squat .....etc, lol. Maybe too long never bathe with WL togather,quite fun, hahahaha
Old 16-02-2019, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Lol, she of course looks young and attractive lah. I meant when she bathed me and massaged me, i felt like being pampered .I even joked with her saying felt like step Mom. Then she made fierce command to instruct me to turn around, squat .....etc, lol. Maybe too long never bathe with WL togather,quite fun, hahahaha
bro.. glad u like her services..
Old 16-02-2019, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hehe, enjoy the dish, i need to bonk till she surrender in RTF to clear my 心魔,心结,if not, 条气唔顺,hahahaha
You are a pervert. Did you go and see a shrink?
Old 16-02-2019, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
tiny87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I always thought showering with WL before and after bonk is SOP? no?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1