The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2019, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Thenotoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Racial misunderstanding?

I'm Malay local. Parents also local. But somehow I'm being branded as a fake Malay by my Chinese and indian friends. Mostly for my education and family background standpoint. Now that's just personality department. Another rason why they called me a fake Malay was due to how I look. I've occasionally been mistaken for a Filipino or Myanmar or Thai guy countless of times. Apparently I don't look local enough to them.

Just a few days ago I was buying canned drinks at a local department store. The Chinese uncle cashier asked if I was visiting Singapore why come all the way to hdb areas.

A few months back I went to joliee bee and this time the female cashier nonchalantly spoke to me in Tagalog.

Another time I took a cab with a female Malay friend after clubbing since we lived nearby. The Malay taxi driver randomly asked her what am I and if I was dating her cause he proclaimed that my friend should find a Malay guy instead to save all the religion drama. Quite evidently, he's speaking to her in Malay just so that I wouldn't understand it.

I just want to fit in with my Malay community but they don't see me as a Malay! It's super frustrating
Old 17-02-2019, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Re: Racial misunderstanding?

hahaha bro ... use it to ur advantage lah
Old 17-02-2019, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Ur mum had a Filipino Boyfriend previously?
Old 17-02-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenotoman View Post
I'm Malay local. Parents also local. But somehow I'm being branded as a fake Malay by my Chinese and indian friends. Mostly for my education and family background standpoint. Now that's just personality department. Another rason why they called me a fake Malay was due to how I look. I've occasionally been mistaken for a Filipino or Myanmar or Thai guy countless of times. Apparently I don't look local enough to them.

Just a few days ago I was buying canned drinks at a local department store. The Chinese uncle cashier asked if I was visiting Singapore why come all the way to hdb areas.

A few months back I went to joliee bee and this time the female cashier nonchalantly spoke to me in Tagalog.

Another time I took a cab with a female Malay friend after clubbing since we lived nearby. The Malay taxi driver randomly asked her what am I and if I was dating her cause he proclaimed that my friend should find a Malay guy instead to save all the religion drama. Quite evidently, he's speaking to her in Malay just so that I wouldn't understand it.

I just want to fit in with my Malay community but they don't see me as a Malay! It's super frustrating
You don't speak Malay then?
That's a disadvantage...
You then can't date Malay girls.
They're ultra hot when young and make good wives, but grow fat fast by 30 or after 1 kid...
Looks like you're screwed...
Can't get a Malay or Chinese girl.
Even Indian girls in this country are snobbish, notwithstanding their hairy legs and hirsute features...
Old 18-02-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenotoman View Post

just be yourself why bother abt what other people think
Old 19-02-2019, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
leakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to behold

You sure you want to fit in bro? Because it should mean NOT surfing sbf leh.
Old 21-02-2019, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

If you want to fit in, stop surfing this forum and be a good boy. Lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1