The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
rainforestkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco View Post
for me after my 2nd kid born..i lived in forbidden room..

till now we still stay together no sex just like husband and wife in name.

from double bed demoted to single bed, now sleep at different room ..

nowadays very common to sillypore couple..marriage is a debt(karma) to her/him
Did u find 'solution' outside?
Old 10-02-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
evilmindz86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My wife said I cannot touch her...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainforestkk View Post
She said no mood. Half my fortune with her and gave quite a lot (5 digits) to my in law... Guess this is fate....
Bro, dun mind me saying, something very wrong. She eating outside?
Old 10-02-2019, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

is your wife pretty? is she a career woman? is she sociable?

if none of the above and she is a homely mother (who may be working also), then most likely she is not interested in intimacy.

does she allow like kisses and hugging?

Quote:
Did u find 'solution' outside?
Old 10-02-2019, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickochee View Post
You just diagnosed with HIV?
Hahaha, don't have the list to check.
Old 10-02-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Is your Mrs a Singaporean ?

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 11-02-2019, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcitbats View Post
is your wife pretty? is she a career woman? is she sociable?

if none of the above and she is a homely mother (who may be working also), then most likely she is not interested in intimacy.

does she allow like kisses and hugging?
Pretty. Mother. Work oriented. Very like shopping with millions of dresses
Old 11-02-2019, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Bro... looks like you are earning a lot of money. The way you think salah lah. You think it's fate you owe her and resigned to your sad "imagined" fate. But what if you fate is to do the right thing? To stopped feeling like a victim and man up and protect your own interest?

Maybe your last life she did the same shit to you and the all mighty give you another chance this life to correct your mistake and learn. With the kind of money you have knn all kinds of pussy will Q until Japan to left you choose.

Use your money and hire a private investigator. Looks to me she had another man outside servicing her thus making you obsolete. You want your money go to a punk outside while he enjoy your wife too? C'mon. If she really has a man outside with evidence you can have a clean break. No need pay her a single cent (correct me if i am wrong).
Old 11-02-2019, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 21
edmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud ofedmund899 has much to be proud of

Quote:
It's OK la. I owe her in my past life. I m kinda accept this fate. Just I have needs as human but it's OK... Just solve it myself.. 命运的安排
then why bother starting this thread? just suck it up and live with it.
Old 11-02-2019, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Pretty. Mother. Work oriented. Very like shopping with millions of dresses
If she is in her early 40s, her sex drive should be peaking

But like most married women with children and also working, are you sharing their load of the house work and looking after the kids?

Yes? Good for you....something else is wrong. Gotta find out yourself.
No? You try doing some and you'll see how much energy you'll need to accomplish those tasks and after completion, try to feel sexy and aroused and jerk off, see can or not

I find many men in Sg tend to leave all the caring for children either to the maid, the mother-in-law (or his own mom) or the wife...and they just happily walk on, leaving the family members behind on the streets while he stays glued to the phone or tablet.

Have you showered attention on her? Little surprises...gifts....cook a meal...even if the meal tastes like shit, Im pretty sure it'll move her

How do you gauge your own looks and dressing and body?

Just another Uncle hitting 40s? Pot belly, smoker, drinker, with a fucking stinky breath whenever you open your mouth? I hope you are not like that.

Do you still take care of your looks, skin and hygiene?
Do you smell like a pig?
Do you shave, trim your pubes/armpits/facial hairs/nose hairs?
Do you cut your nails?

Seriously, if you do not do most of the above,
Walan eh for a start, com'on man! Don't bloody expect your woman to show interest in fucking with a dishevelled man who smells and do not know how to seduce/interest his lady!!
Why you so like dat?
Old 11-02-2019, 06:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
If she is in her early 40s, her sex drive should be peaking

But like most married women with children and also working, are you sharing their load of the house work and looking after the kids?

Yes? Good for you....something else is wrong. Gotta find out yourself.
No? You try doing some and you'll see how much energy you'll need to accomplish those tasks and after completion, try to feel sexy and aroused and jerk off, see can or not

I find many men in Sg tend to leave all the caring for children either to the maid, the mother-in-law (or his own mom) or the wife...and they just happily walk on, leaving the family members behind on the streets while he stays glued to the phone or tablet.

Have you showered attention on her? Little surprises...gifts....cook a meal...even if the meal tastes like shit, Im pretty sure it'll move her

How do you gauge your own looks and dressing and body?

Just another Uncle hitting 40s? Pot belly, smoker, drinker, with a fucking stinky breath whenever you open your mouth? I hope you are not like that.

Do you still take care of your looks, skin and hygiene?
Do you smell like a pig?
Do you shave, trim your pubes/armpits/facial hairs/nose hairs?
Do you cut your nails?

Seriously, if you do not do most of the above,
Walan eh for a start, com'on man! Don't bloody expect your woman to show interest in fucking with a dishevelled man who smells and do not know how to seduce/interest his lady!!
I have maid
I play with kids very frequently
I lose 10kg weight to very standard normal BMI range. I am
I don't have stomach / belly at all. My colleague said I looks in my late 30s
I don't like eating meat. Eat it once a week only. Most of the time vegetarian
I exercise at least 2 times a week
Yeah I admit I don't cook. But I give her back, neck and head massage almost everyday. Just massage only cannot touch sensitive area. Will get scolded... Sigh

Last edited by rainforestkk; 11-02-2019 at 06:56 AM.
Old 11-02-2019, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Wasabi999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As your wife she should not be reacting like this if base on all the things that you have did for her. Something is wrong definitely. Same thing happened to my colleague few years back when he found that his wife is cheating outside. Now they are already separated.
Old 11-02-2019, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
alea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to behold

Hi TS,

Sorry to hear about your plight. Some women do have very little sex drive; they can get by with merely DIY once in a while.

If your wife also happens to be the kind that is inconsiderate of your physical needs, then it's natural she doesn't want sex.
Old 11-02-2019, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by alea View Post
Hi TS,

Sorry to hear about your plight. Some women do have very little sex drive; they can get by with merely DIY once in a while.

If your wife also happens to be the kind that is inconsiderate of your physical needs, then it's natural she doesn't want sex.
True, my Wife like that also. Super Low sex drive. But I can be sure that she is not cheating (i know ppl will sway towards that direction).
But having to say that she had Low sex drive. She never reject my caressing, hugs or touch.

Maybe TS need to say how’s the tone of rejection from her? Is it the soft soft tone, or hash tone of DUN TOUCH ME! Kind. It means a lot of difference.
Old 11-02-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have maid
I play with kids very frequently
I lose 10kg weight to very standard normal BMI range. I am
I don't have stomach / belly at all. My colleague said I looks in my late 30s
I don't like eating meat. Eat it once a week only. Most of the time vegetarian
I exercise at least 2 times a week
Yeah I admit I don't cook. But I give her back, neck and head massage almost everyday. Just massage only cannot touch sensitive area. Will get scolded... Sigh
你已经被她吃死死的

doing something drastic will have collateral damage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
I agree with bangster but seriously this how bad our society has become, the man is doing all the earning, the wife have a maind and STILL complain too tired to cook and clean etc, so cannot have sex...really? You ahve all tehse supposed sexperts who are feminists or you have beta cocks or manginas say how men need to do more etc etc, and truth be told we have degenerated so much that as a maried man you HAVE to do such things.
So really your choices are to be a slave to your wife or stay single to make things work
seems like more and more men have become the means to their wives' ends (工具人), slog like hell, take on heavy debts to showcase that they are high ses, being controlled via sex (久久一次)

which throws the question: what is the purpose of marriage in this current age?
Old 11-02-2019, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post

which throws the question: what is the purpose of marriage in this current age?
This question indeed is well asked

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1