The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2019, 05:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Need advise

Quote:
Originally Posted by a2014 View Post
Bro @fmylife just some question:

1. You mention "don't expect to have it on my grounds" what does that mean, you mean that you paid for her accommodation and her expenses or are you referring to since you consider her as your woman, then you have the right ???

2. You said also "You go outside, do it outside" meaning what, it's all right if she do it outside of where she stay and not within that compound because you do it in that compound therefore no one else can do it there ????

3. So how are you going to confront her, decide to burn the bridge. Do you think in the confrontation you will get the truth and you are prepare to walk away after burning the bridge.

You seems to be in great anger in all your response, sorry for being so busy body. I am just curious how you got into such an anger being:

a) You have develop feeling for her.

b) Basically you don't trust her either, otherwise you won't have go so far to look at video and so on.

c) Coming here to get advise is just trying to present your case and get full support to justify your rage, however there are some different in opinion.

Just wonder how old are you now and how long have you being in this relationship.

I have a feeling you haven't seen the worst yet of such incident, this not referring to you.

Whatever you do, take care bro @fmylife
Yes there is anger there. I will confront her because after reading all these through, one way or another I will have to confront her whether she will tell the truth or not. But I guess just showing a small glimpse of the guy would get her to rage a bit for poking my nose in. So just lets see what happens.
Old 11-02-2019, 06:08 AM
Samster

fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Is it me being sensitive that when I speak to her about her about borrowing money, her hands actually are shivering and the eyes don't look at you straight.
Old 13-02-2019, 05:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Bro some girls when they lie or try siam certain issue hor your heart cannot soft one. You soft mean u lose liao.

Recently got one girl i talk her ask her handover the car key to me and she say the car not with her cuz went for servicing. Then i say nvm key still can pass me, then she tell me haven't pay for the servicing. Then i say nvm i pay can? will you please pass me back the car key? Then she say what? She not able to come meet me so how to pass me the key? Kaoz then i say nvm i send someone go down collect!!! In the end she tell me she don't want pass me the key. KNNBCCB.
Will heed this advise...
Old 13-02-2019, 06:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Funboi,
Your car you buy but in her name ?
Or just like share share ?
Or what is yours is mine, what is mine is mine mentality ?
Old 13-02-2019, 09:43 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
I don't but I don't expect to have it on my grounds, sorry. No! You go out side do it outside. I will be confronting her soon. See what she says when I have the truth out.
Been reading his thread with interest. So here's my perspective from the details you've chosen to share

1. You use the word 小三 in a very loose way, possibly she's the one lover outside of your marriage that you have feelings for, hence the term. That's OK, if you choose to use the term in that way.

2. You seem to be either a shareholder or an owner of an MP and she worked there before she got "married". You know well these are unlikely grounds to find a woman who understands the meaning of being sexually faithful yet you go ahead and trust her anyway. An ice cube chance in hell, I call it, but as they say, Hope Springs Eternal.

3. Her "marriage" is possibly fake or a marriage of convenience, you don't mention her having kids (so she's paying the guy monthly and possibly also let him fuck her, raw or not I dunno). You probably used your name as some sort of sponsor for her initial work pass, before she got married. Or maybe named as one of the two witnesse In the marriage certificate.

4. You're frustrated that she has the audacity to do FJ at the MP where you happen to have access to the video showing her entertaining him and leading him into the room. Not sure if you actually have solid proof of FJ though (unless she was caught also on video disposing the used condom which is usually wrapped in tissue)

5. For your past "sacrifices" you consider that you've done enough to call her a 小三 since in your own way you've already 包 her.

While I can understand the frustration and the emotional hurt from being betrayed on a (likely to be) unspoken promise not to fuck around, I don't see how you can ever get an honest answer from a woman who fucks other people for money. Confront her, sure if it makes you feel better but be aware that your situation does not accord you the moral right to do whatever you want to do, so everything is purely for revenge.

If you're perfectly OK with this and want the satisfaction of sending this girl home then at least do a proper job and make things easy for the authorities. Don't do a half fuck job while reporting her case, do it well. And be prepared yourself to handle any retaliation from her lovers outside. If you think it's worth it.....
Old 13-02-2019, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Been reading his thread with interest. So here's my perspective from the details you've chosen to share

1. You use the word 小三 in a very loose way, possibly she's the one lover outside of your marriage that you have feelings for, hence the term. That's OK, if you choose to use the term in that way.

2. You seem to be either a shareholder or an owner of an MP and she worked there before she got "married". You know well these are unlikely grounds to find a woman who understands the meaning of being sexually faithful yet you go ahead and trust her anyway. An ice cube chance in hell, I call it, but as they say, Hope Springs Eternal.

3. Her "marriage" is possibly fake or a marriage of convenience, you don't mention her having kids (so she's paying the guy monthly and possibly also let him fuck her, raw or not I dunno). You probably used your name as some sort of sponsor for her initial work pass, before she got married. Or maybe named as one of the two witnesse In the marriage certificate.

4. You're frustrated that she has the audacity to do FJ at the MP where you happen to have access to the video showing her entertaining him and leading him into the room. Not sure if you actually have solid proof of FJ though (unless she was caught also on video disposing the used condom which is usually wrapped in tissue)

5. For your past "sacrifices" you consider that you've done enough to call her a 小三 since in your own way you've already 包 her.

While I can understand the frustration and the emotional hurt from being betrayed on a (likely to be) unspoken promise not to fuck around, I don't see how you can ever get an honest answer from a woman who fucks other people for money. Confront her, sure if it makes you feel better but be aware that your situation does not accord you the moral right to do whatever you want to do, so everything is purely for revenge.

If you're perfectly OK with this and want the satisfaction of sending this girl home then at least do a proper job and make things easy for the authorities. Don't do a half fuck job while reporting her case, do it well. And be prepared yourself to handle any retaliation from her lovers outside. If you think it's worth it.....
Wow bro. This is the experience I need. Thank you.
Old 13-02-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Glad my perspective can help in some way, the forum is for other bros to weigh in, especially when things develop beyond your original expectations.

So please post back updates on where you are with your actions. PM me if you need

Cheers, and stay safe bro.
Old 13-02-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

Update. I went straight and confronted. She was pissed but at a point she said it is her fault and she wants to also clear things up with me for not telling as it was unfair to me and she had a feeling I was gonna talk to her about it. Will be meeting her again to talk.
Old 15-02-2019, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
bro sorry to ask hor. so what exactly is your main objective?

objective can be like you want her return money? or you want to continue fuck her? or what? just think and say out that 1 and only objective.

if you want her heart? i think hard leh bro cuz there's no love leh i think lah hor.

What I got is this after a heart to heart talk, what I got out of the talk is that I am closer to her than just a friend and someone important. So what does this translate? Woman hearts are so confusing. The thing is she tells me everything most of the time.
Old 22-02-2019, 05:58 AM
Samster

Well am not saying much here is because there are somethings I want to keep under wraps for now. Bascially when I confronted her, she said it's a customer and because of some money issue borrow money from customer. Ask me don't bother as she did this upon herself and she will settle it. Ask me why go check on her like that, nothing to check on.

But all this while she wasn't angry at all and said that she knew I would check on her as these few weeks to months as she was acting suspicious and keeping a distance from me.

So am I thinking too much or just some fool to believe what she says?
Next step is for me to just see if she "Picha Lobang" when I grill her.
Old 13-04-2019, 02:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE][QUOTE=fmylife;18383334]Ask me why go check on her like that, nothing to check on.

u lousy leh, she already know u follow her backside all this time.
look like u pikhia instead of her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1