The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2018, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
extremez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Do multiple orgasms really exist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestone View Post
Thanks for the info. How come they never teach this in schools ?
Which school can teach ? School of orgasm ?
Old 29-05-2018, 05:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -829 / Power: 0
MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify

hello bros just wondering how to tell if your girl is climax like i go down on her and she will arch her hips but at that point she will usually push my head off without any tell tale signs that she orgasm. i usually lick and suck the clit no fingering.. is the trick to finger? any advice is welcome haha thks guys
Old 29-05-2018, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
kennethlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDariusxify View Post
hello bros just wondering how to tell if your girl is climax like i go down on her and she will arch her hips but at that point she will usually push my head off without any tell tale signs that she orgasm. i usually lick and suck the clit no fingering.. is the trick to finger? any advice is welcome haha thks guys
My gf usually have multiple orgasms when we have sex. We have a lot of foreplay before sex & she is always very wet.
Old 29-05-2018, 05:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -829 / Power: 0
MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify

hmm okay bro like can you feel it on your dick when she orgasm like is there very obvious contractions? sorry i dunno sia she also like shy to tell me haha.
Old 29-05-2018, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2970 / Power: 13
ExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
I tried with most of my girls. Most can cum minimum 3 times in 5 minutes. The highest was more than 20 times in a minute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
3 times in 5 mins..... ok, unbelievable but... maybe. 20 times in a minute? This doesn’t make sense when each orgasm takes last 5 seconds and some time to recover? 20 times a min seems like sit-ups ��
I think bro Lance meant 20 contractions / spasms / squirts or clamping of his finger(s) or Didi when she comes...

Some will arch their backs and stay still with just one humongous contraction that they “freeze in their tracks”

Sometimes holding their breath, till they pant breathlessly to “catch their breath”

While others can fire off a series of machine gun spasms and

For some, whole body will shudder & shake in harmony or a little out of synchronization but ask them if it matters..

I’m sure they will have much trouble recalling / describing it except that it was shiok!

Best is if gal able to scream and shout “OMG!” Or “Fxxx! I’m cumming” repeatedly.

But for me moans of “uhhhh”; “ahhhh”; “ummmmm” will suffice for me to help her prolong the sensations.

As it’s this response that I need to find her e-zones and concentrate on them for continuous & multiple Orgasms!

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage. Part II
Old 29-05-2018, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
brandobernardo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
I tried with most of my girls. Most can cum minimum 3 times in 5 minutes. The highest was more than 20 times in a minute.
Experienced close to this years ago
Old 12-06-2018, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 17
magix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to behold

Not every girl I've fucked has multiple orgasm. In fact, my guess is 20% at most. But there's been girls and women who were like crying away, jerking their bodies repeatedly and they were totally exhausted after the fucking. They either wayang like crazy or they were having multiple orgasms.
Old 12-06-2018, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Bro magix85

Up you 14 points.

We should not worry whether the girl has multiple orgasm. It is important that both enjoy sex and make it a point to let her have orgasm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magix85 View Post
Not every girl I've fucked has multiple orgasm. In fact, my guess is 20% at most. But there's been girls and women who were like crying away, jerking their bodies repeatedly and they were totally exhausted after the fucking. They either wayang like crazy or they were having multiple orgasms.
Old 12-06-2018, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 20
spectreray is one of the Best!spectreray is one of the Best!spectreray is one of the Best!

My partner... Initially only front can multiple.... Then after much training... Now anal more enjoy n multiple than front
Old 13-06-2018, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
wings32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, it is possible for women, I sow that with 2 partners in the past...
Old 13-06-2018, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExBro View Post
I think bro Lance meant 20 contractions / spasms / squirts or clamping of his finger(s) or Didi when she comes...

Some will arch their backs and stay still with just one humongous contraction that they “freeze in their tracks”

Sometimes holding their breath, till they pant breathlessly to “catch their breath”

While others can fire off a series of machine gun spasms and

For some, whole body will shudder & shake in harmony or a little out of synchronization but ask them if it matters..

I’m sure they will have much trouble recalling / describing it except that it was shiok!

Best is if gal able to scream and shout “OMG!” Or “Fxxx! I’m cumming” repeatedly.

But for me moans of “uhhhh”; “ahhhh”; “ummmmm” will suffice for me to help her prolong the sensations.

As it’s this response that I need to find her e-zones and concentrate on them for continuous & multiple Orgasms!
Yes. Squirt with every contraction almost every 3 seconds if I keep fingering the girl.
Old 13-06-2018, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 19
LeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yup, wifey can have 3 in 10mins. Love it when she moans loudly and grabs the sheets. Just keep pounding away in different positions. Will cum with her on her last orgasm and cream pie in her. Wish it could happen on a daily basis instead of weekly.
Old 14-06-2018, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 14
Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!

The key for women to have multiple orgasms would be foreplay. Make them feel sexy, excited, and really horny. Usually I would start with making them cum while fingering. Make them really excited and horny and can't wait to be fucked.
My experience are, most of the times, when they get too horny, they are able to cum in the 1st 2 minutes. The 2nd one would take a bit longer. But usually, after they cum for the 2nd one, the 3rd one will come not long after that.
My first and only experience to make a girl come more than 10 times was with this a bit chubby girl. The first time we had sex, she came about 8 times. The 2nd time I lost count. I told her that it could be 10 times or more.
Even squirting, women can squirt 2-3 times. The first one is always the strongest sensation for them and the wettest. I usually had to wipe the water with a mop.
Old 14-06-2018, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
WohHup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
You guys are fantastic!!!!

Making your partner having multiple orgasm.
Bro not all gals can have multiple orgasms
Old 14-06-2018, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 7
graveleg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeKH View Post
Yup, wifey can have 3 in 10mins. Love it when she moans loudly and grabs the sheets. Just keep pounding away in different positions. Will cum with her on her last orgasm and cream pie in her. Wish it could happen on a daily basis instead of weekly.
Good enough bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1