The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2018, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
davidbeckham123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang legal house L10H19

Anyone tried G19? I tried her yesterday but she was as cold as ice to me. Maybe because I'm fat and pimple face.
Old 18-01-2018, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
akan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud of

This house seen very popular now. Any advise of which number to avoid? Cos basically all the FR i read is all about G1 and G16. Thanks. 🙏
Old 18-01-2018, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

Tried G16 today.

Looks - below average. She looked like this girl who used to work at a coffeeshop near my worplace. Abit chubby.
Boobs - Sagging c cup. Nice to hold while she rides you.
BBBJ - She licks all over your penis but doesnt actually give you a blowjob.
FJ - Very nice pussy. Was wet before i even had sex with her. Good to doggy her.
GFE - Very high gfe. Very playful. Alot of frenching and kissing action. Only problem is she smokes so can smell her cigarette breathe. Keep asking if i will miss her.

Went to his house for the second time this year. Its almost all the girls I've seen back in June are gone. Lol. The girls here are quite big and chubby.
Old 18-01-2018, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SuckMyCoc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltramanTiga87 View Post
Tried G16 today.

Looks - below average. She looked like this girl who used to work at a coffeeshop near my worplace. Abit chubby.
Boobs - Sagging c cup. Nice to hold while she rides you.
BBBJ - She licks all over your penis but doesnt actually give you a blowjob.
FJ - Very nice pussy. Was wet before i even had sex with her. Good to doggy her.
GFE - Very high gfe. Very playful. Alot of frenching and kissing action. Only problem is she smokes so can smell her cigarette breathe. Keep asking if i will miss her.

Went to his house for the second time this year. Its almost all the girls I've seen back in June are gone. Lol. The girls here are quite big and chubby.
I was in love with G16 when I see her. All my years of cheonging experience I have learned not to go by the looks when I want great service. So when I see G16 I know she is pleasant with a good attitude, definitely not ugly in my opinion. There are other 2 prettier and slimmer girls in this hse perhaps I will bonk them when I have the desire to bonk a pretty face and skinny body (good to have diff varieties)

G16 is very good at flirting which makes me really horny. Her AR is truly one of the best I had BUT what's makes her unique is her pussy, can fight with your tongue when you insert your tongue in her.

Lots of wonderful, enticing sweet memories with her.
Old 18-01-2018, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckMyCoc View Post
I was in love with G16 when I see her. All my years of cheonging experience I have learned not to go by the looks when I want great service. So when I see G16 I know she is pleasant with a good attitude, definitely not ugly in my opinion. There are other 2 prettier and slimmer girls in this hse perhaps I will bonk them when I have the desire to bonk a pretty face and skinny body (good to have diff varieties)

G16 is very good at flirting which makes me really horny. Her AR is truly one of the best I had BUT what's makes her unique is her pussy, can fight with your tongue when you insert your tongue in her.

Lots of wonderful, enticing sweet memories with her.
It would have been much better if she didn't smoke.
Old 18-01-2018, 10:03 PM
Samster

SuckMyCoc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltramanTiga87 View Post
It would have been much better if she didn't smoke.
Agree, since I am a smoker so I wasn't bothered. Guess I will tell her the next time I see her
Old 21-01-2018, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Love93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckMyCoc View Post
what's makes her unique is her pussy, can fight with your tongue when you insert your tongue in her.
CONFIRM Plus Chop Chop! Not for new cheongster. When my 2ic inside her, her pussy can move inside! Tot can tahan but cannot, after I cum she still move! wah biang!
Cum out heart still pumping but song! Confirmed sure rtf.
Old 21-01-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -65 / Power: 0
SharpshooterS has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidbeckham123 View Post
Anyone tried G19? I tried her yesterday but she was as cold as ice to me. Maybe because I'm fat and pimple face.
So sad .. maybe cleanser help bro
Old 22-01-2018, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpshooterS View Post
So sad .. maybe cleanser help bro
Bro u tried her before? Is she like that to you?
Old 22-01-2018, 11:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -65 / Power: 0
SharpshooterS has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidbeckham123 View Post
Bro u tried her before? Is she like that to you?
She is nice to me .. service attitude all great ! Maybe because Im we'll build and don't have pimples ..
Old 22-01-2018, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
VengenceSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love93 View Post
CONFIRM Plus Chop Chop! Not for new cheongster. When my 2ic inside her, her pussy can move inside! Tot can tahan but cannot, after I cum she still move! wah biang!
Cum out heart still pumping but song! Confirmed sure rtf.
So Shiok right? Good AR lover also! Smooch my ass like wet kiss my mouth, really beitong Double Thumbs up!
Old 22-01-2018, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpshooterS View Post
She is nice to me .. service attitude all great ! Maybe because Im we'll build and don't have pimples ..
She got AR and frenching you or not?
Old 23-01-2018, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
andy1844 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How about this house decorations?

Sent from the mobile client - Forum Talker
Old 23-01-2018, 08:30 PM
Samster (M)

Loops deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi. I’m usually just a lurker in the forums and this would be the first time im writing a FR. After seeing all the glowing recommendations of G16 in this house, I was so tempted to give it a shot.

So went to the house and was happy to find that she is available. First impression, she is always smiling and seems very approachable. And yes, there may be slightly prettier girls around, she still stood out to me. Personally, if you look at her long enough, I find her prettier. She may be slightly chubby and abit of a tummy but she is very curvy with a pair of c cups which I just love to fondle. Not for butt lovers though if that’s what you’re into.

Went to the room and she started kissing me. Definitely GFE. Head into shower and do the usual. I love it when she squeeze my dick between boobs. She asked me to lie face down on the bed and gave me an amazing catbath. After she would lube up her tits and caress my back with them. Then ask me to turn over and do my front. I love how she is so service oriented and always eager to please. She slowly lick me down to my already hard dick. She gives an awesome bbbj with strong tongue action and good suction. I wld definitely rtf just base on this alone. And then she ask if I like AR face up or down. I chose face up and she push my leg up and gave me a solid solid AR. She moves her tongue well and even try poking you’re a-hole with it.

At this point, I want to point out that I extended another half hour because I wanted more of whatever she was doing. I took half an hour initially because I was afraid I wldnt be able to tahan given that I read that her pussy moves on the inside. I’d like to confirm this. YES, her pussy caresses your dick when you’re inside. It feels simply amazing and no doubt requires some mental to resist releasing your load. Almost died when she was riding me. Almost release my load because I had little control of the speed plus that moving pussy. We tried several positions and I end up releasing my load FJ. What’s makes it crazy is when she caresses your dick with her inner pussy after you cum. *faint* My legs were so jelly after.

She’s only been here for a month and I can foresee myself going back again and again. Take care of her bros. She is very nice and friendly. I hope my first FR didn’t disappoint.
Old 26-01-2018, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
citizentan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No. 1
One of geylang best cat 80
Worth trying
Advert Space Available