The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2019, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 19
vicks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvicks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hidden Talent - My Wild Nature - A Story

Julie returned from her 'walk' in the woods, it was almost quarter past one in the afternoon.

"How was your day dear," she inquired as Alex got down from his car about 9pm.

"Are you tired," Julie spoke meaningfully and Alex felt a tingling sensation as he understood what she was hinting about.

Later in the night when Alex came to bedroom he found Julie was wearing a flimsy night dress which was reaching just below her knees. The material was so thin that he could clearly make out every curve on her body and can also see the bra and panty she was wearing. He looked at her admiringly while Julie had a mischievous smile on her face.

"This arrived today," she pointed towards the night dress, "and also what I am wearing inside."

Alex remembered that they ordered a set of fancy bra and panty few days ago and she must be wearing the same. Julie pushed him on the bed and stood beside with a naughty smile.

"You want to see," she asked. Alex nodded eagerly feeling his blood rushing to his crotch. Julie stepped back a bit untying her hairs and shook her head seductively letting the shoulder length hairs fall on her back. She put on some light music and turned on the night lamp then sensually started to sway her hips. Alex watched in dim light the little show she put up and felt his cock getting hard. Julie slowly pulled up the night dress to give him a peek at her creamy thighs and the purple panty, then quickly pulled it back. She teased him until she saw a tent building in his shorts. She pulled the night dress all the way up and out of her head and stood before him in the purple bra and panty.

Alex rubbed his crotch and saw that the material was so transparent that he could see the tout nipples and the fluffy pink jade lips. Julie swayed and turned a full round displaying her body.

"You want more," she whispered, "then show me your hard cock."

Alex quickly peeled his clothes off and rubbed the erect cock.

"Mmmm... lovely," she approached him and planted a kiss on his throbbing penis.

Julie continued the teasing by showing glimpses of her body and in between playing with his cock with her tongue until Alex could take it no more and pulled her onto the bed. Julie moaned loudly as he quickly mounted her. The room was filled with the noises of lovemaking. Alex came within 10 minutes (the national average being 6 minutes), rolled over & slept. Julie felt was very lost as she felt the clouds gathering but before rain it had cleared leaving her unsatisfied.

The next day after Alex left, Julie was relaxing and enjoying the weather with a hot cup of coffee. The weather was romantic with clouds in the sky and she was feeling naughty, she thought of going to shopping mall and have some fun at any of the local shops with the salesmen. Last time, she remembered in her country the salesman got a deep look at her cleavage, today she thought of wearing a skirt and can let some salesman have some view down her thighs. The thought sent shivers down her spine and she felt the familiar sensation building inside her. She finished the coffee but was still not able to decide where to go.

Finally, she decided to have a walk in the forest as being in the birthday suit made her feel very wild, relaxed, excited and calming. Wearing a jean and a top she locked the house. Adam was as usual working in the lawn and she inquired about his family in his country and did small talk about his financial situation (which not any different from most workers), then she walked towards the woods.

The sky was partially filled with clouds and the sun was playing hide and seek in the clouds. Julie walked more deeper until she reached a spot with some natural flowing water from some stream, it was clear and smelled natural so she started to slowly undress, the cold breeze make her nipples stood erect (can you see that in the attached picture?). After keeping all her clothes below a tree, she walked naked into the water stream and started slowly playing with her pink jade and nipples.

She was lost in her fantasies, eyes closed, legs spread wide and two fingers buried deep in her pink jade when she heard rustling sound close to her. She opened her eyes and saw a large water snake which was coiled near her legs. Her eyes spread out in fear as she saw him brandish his tongue.

"Mummmmy...." She screamed on top of her lunges as her body trembled and she was unable to move. Her eyes were fixated on the creature which appeared to be looking at her cunt believing it to be the opening of his pit.

"Oh God help me... please go away," the creature was so close to her that she feared even to move a muscle.

Suddenly from nowhere a man appeared beside her, he jumped into the water stream and holding a stick he scooped the snake and sent him flying into the bushes.

"Oh God... Oh God," she was still trembling.

"He is gone," he spoke. Julie looked at him for the first time and her heart sank as she recognized Adam.

"O my god... O my god," she trembled and tried to cover her boobs and pink jade with her hand while Adam looked on at the naked wife.Then she quickly covered with a small towel that was lying near by but it hardly covered her.

"My clothes," she was barely able to say these words.

"I'll bring them," he said and ran towards where she has kept her clothes.

Julie was feeling numb and her mind was not working, 'he has been watching me,' was all that he could think. Then she got out of the water stream.

Adam was quickly back with her clothes, she quickly started to dress. In the haste she tripped while putting the panty on and fell face forward. Adam was standing in good position and he didn't let her fall on the ground and held her in his arms.

"Leave me..." she spoke in a wobbly voice as she felt his hands on her naked shoulders and waist. Adam let her balance herself and watched as she quickly dressed and rushed towards home.

Julie almost ran to her home. She was looking behind to see if Adam was following her but he was not to be seen. By the time she reached home she was able to regain some of her composure.

"O God... O God," she was shaking as she locked the door, "What was he doing there... of all the people... this Gardner...this foreign worker ... Adam... how could I ever face him again."

She sat on the couch and tried to catch her breath. The more she thought about it, the more foolish she felt and she cursed herself for being such a stupid ass. Now the whole idea of getting naked in the jungle seems so absurd, she always thought that she would know if someone is approaching and could hide or something, but she never expected what happened today.

Julie spent the afternoon locked in the house and thinking about the incident. 'He came forward when she shouted for help, it means he was watching me masturbating all this time,' she helplessly crushed the cushion in her hand. She shivered at the thought that Adam must be boasting about this to his friends and that he has touched her naked body almost hugged her. She was lost in her thoughts and almost forgot about lunch.

By evening she was restless again. But she consoled herself - 'even if he tells no one will believe him,' she went to see if people neighborhood are gossiping about her, as she walked her eyes were looking for Adam. She knew he must be somewhere around or working in some other bungalow. She casually walked on looking into the lawns of other bungalows for any sign of Adam.

Then she spotted him cleaning a flower bed. Walking close to the fence she hoped he will look at her so that she can signal him, but he was busy and didn't raise his head.

"Adam," she called him after mustering enough courage.

"Yes Madam," he saw her and quickly came to the edge of the fence.

"I need to have a word with you."

"Sure madam," he looked on.

"Not here," she looked around, "over there," she pointed towards a deserted lane and walked on. After sometime she heard hurried footsteps behind her.

"What were you doing in the forest," she spoke as he came beside her. She cannot look him into eyes and continued to walk.

"I... I... was there," he stammered.

"I know you were there... but why?"

"I use to follow you."

"You mean earlier also you have followed me," she was terrified, "Why?"

"I saw you going into the woods and I was worried because it is not safe ... so I followed you... in case..."

'O God,' he has been watching her all the time and she has no idea.

"You mean you would have saved me if someone attacked me," she giggled nervously.

"Yes sure... I would have," he replied confidently showing a machete hidden in his pants.

Julie didn't know what to say, she nervously fidgeted and kept on walking without realizing that they have walked into bamboo bushes which were hidden from the road.

"I never wanted to spy on you... I just followed you to warn you... but... but... when I saw you... I didn't... I don't want to interrupt," he spoke slowly while Julie looked at the ground.

"I hope you have not told this to anybody," she spoke.

"No madam... I can never do that," he quickly replied.

Julie relaxed feeling the sincerity in his voice and also that he was behaving respectfully as he used to. Not a cheap glance or a sleazy comment, as Julie was dreading.

"Thanks a lot... please don't tell anyone," she spoke meekly.

"I would never do that."

"You are so sweet... Madam," he spoke getting closer to her.

Julie first time looked at him closely and found him to be just about her height, a bit shorter for a man, but was sturdy built. He had strong arms and legs and the facial feature were fine, looked sweet and innocent to her. The manual work he did showed in his physic and as she glanced down she saw a bulge in his pant.

'Is he having a boner,' she thought and realized that just couple of hours back she was totally nude before him and probably he has never seen another woman naked. The thought made her feel ashamed as well as aroused.

Adam was so close to her that he can smell her scent, he can feel the heat emanating from her body and he was not able to control himself. He moved one hand on her back and pulled her in his strong embrace.

"What... what," she was taken aback.

Adam had one hand on her ass and pulled her sharply into him. Julie felt his hard cock on her thigh and before she could react she felt his other hand on the back of her head.

"No... no... what are you doing," she squealed and shook her head left and right as he tried to kiss her lips. Her boobs pressed flat onto his chest.

"What do you think you are doing," Julie shouted and pushed him hard.

"Madam... Madam," he was in a frenzy and managed to kiss her cheeks.

"Let me go immediately," she started hitting him on chest.

Adam was startled and his grip on her ass loosened. Julie quickly pushed him back and looked fiercely in his eyes.

"How dare you!!!" she shouted.

"Madam..." he tried to speak but she cut him off.

"What do you think!!! If you have seen me naked, you have the right to fuck me?" she was panting in anger while Adam looked on like a scared puppy.

"No madam," he looked down.

"I will kill you if you ever touch me," and she stomped back towards her bungalow.

Old 16-02-2019, 12:43 PM
Samster

vicks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvicks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Alex was telling about his day but Julie's mind was still occupied by the thoughts of the day's events. She absentmindedly nodded to whatever he was saying.

'He must be thinking that I am some kind of cheap woman who will be willing to take any cock that comes her way or else he would not have dared to touch me,' she thought and continued to cook the dinner.

Julie went to bed after finishing dinner. By now her anger had subsided and her mind was working differently, 'he has been watching me doing all those nasty things for so many days, OMG, I have masturbated several times,' she felt ashamed, 'he had a hard on and I was staring at it no wonder he thought I wanted him.'

When Alex joined her in bed she was imagining Adam watching her hidden in the bushes and was getting excited. When Alex put a hand on her back she snuggled close to him. He didn't have to ask twice for she was already wet. She put her face on the pillow and went pro asking Alex to fuck her doggy style. At the peak of copulation, she felt as if Adam has a grip on her ass and when she had orgasm his face was in her mind. Alex was surprised that Julie had her orgasm so fast and it had happened the day when she flirted with the salesman, so he was wondering who did she flirt with today.

They cuddled together after the satisfying sex when Alex spoke, "I don't know if it's true or not but there is a rumor that the worker Adam was involved with one of the wife who stayed here before on vacation and he even got her pregnant. It seems that the husband was not having good number of sperms to father a child and her getting pregnant made the husband aware of her relationship."

"Ohh... then."

"Then they left this place and I don't know what happened, but many neighbors got the whiff of the things before they left."

"Hmm," that made Julie a bit nervous.

"I am not sure if it is true but its all rumor ... anyway I don't like his overall appearance either, so just want to warn you as he works in our garden and you should have as little as possible connection with him."

Julie nodded but she lay awake for a long time and finally when she slept she had dreams of Adam impregnating her.

Next three days went uneventful. Adam came for work as usual and stuck to his work only and didn't tried to come near to Julie or talk to her. Julie was apprehensive initially and was thinking of the ways to handle him if he tried to come onto her, but her fears proved wrong and Adam didn't try anything. During this period she remained at home and saw him working in the garden.

She was very much relaxed now and felt that whatever her husband said about him must be rumors only, he looked so innocent. Although she has seen him checking her out whenever she was in the garden, but this didn't annoy her rather she felt proud.

On fourth day Adam was working in the backyard and collecting the home-grown strawberries while Julie watched him working from the kitchen window. He collected basketfull of strawberries and knocked on the kitchen door to give it to her.

She opened the door, "put it in the refrigerator."

"I am sorry madam," he spoke as he opened the refrigerator.

"Sorry for what."

"The way I behaved the other day," he spoke looking down.

"It's ok," Julie felt happy that he was behaving like a gentleman.

"Would you like to have some tea," she spoke happily as she felt a burden lifted from her chest.

"No... no... Madam, please don't bother," he spoke hesitantly and got up to leave.

"Sit down," she ordered, "it's no trouble I was going to make for myself."

"Thank you, Madam," he looked elated.

"Remember to always behave like a good boy... Ok."

He nodded and both of them continued to make small talks until the tea was boiled.

"Here," she handed him a cup.

"Madam can I ask you a question if you promise not to get mad," he spoke.

"What," she was a bit skeptical.

"Why you stopped going to jungle."

"Are you mad," she was furious, "after I know you will follow me, you think I am stupid to go there."

"Please madam don't get angry, I will not follow you."

"No need to be so generous," she scorned, "I am not going there."

Adam nodded quietly and sipped the tea. Julie was furious, ashamed as well as aroused all at once.

"You had fun watching me, didn't you?"

Adam kept quiet. Suddenly Julie had an idea.

"Ok now it's your turn to get naked."

"What?"

"Yeah, you heard me... get your clothes off... it is quite fair that as you have peeped on me now it's my turn to watch you."

"No Madam," he looked nervous.

"What no? Now get up and lock that door," she pointed towards the kitchen door.

He looked unbelievably towards her but found she was serious. After Julie shouted at him he quickly closed the door. She made him follow her to the guest bedroom.

"Now off with your clothes," she spoke and sat on a recliner. Adam stood there looking at her sheepishly while Julie enjoyed his nervousness.

After Julie persuaded him couple of times he took his shirt off and his strong chest came into view. She looked at the broad shoulders and tanned smooth skin and was surprised that it looked good.

Next, he unhooked the pant and let it fall on the floor, inside he was wearing a home stitched long underwear (the old kampung type underwear). Julie smiled looking at the underwear and felt happy that he was embarrassed. He stood there motionless.

"Now take that thing off," Julie scolded. She was feeling like having a revenge of short, in shaming him.

He undid the cord of the underwear and it fell on the floor.

"Ahh hum," she looked at the impressive cock and was speechless for a moment. The semi erect cock hung between his legs and it was thick. It looked like the rest of his body, strong and sturdy and was hanging between his legs, coming out of thick bush of black hairs with the big balls hanging behind. Julie was surprised to see his cock as she expected it to be boyish. She moved her gaze to his face as she felt embarrassed that she was staring at his cock. The idea was to make fun of him and not the other way around.

"What is this with the bush... can't you keep it clean," she taunted finding nothing else to say.

He nodded still looking at the floor. Julie's gaze returned to his cock, it was not erect but still looked impressive. Her mind compared his cock with her hubby, Tan ah Kow, Subaru and others but this was different, 'It must be even bigger when erect,' she thought and immediately felt ashamed. What next, she had no idea what to do now. 'Must ask him to dress and leave,' she thought but didn't speak and kept on staring at his nude body.

Adam felt ashamed initially to be naked like this but slowly he lost his inhibition. He saw Julie looking at his cock intently and felt happy. He slowly caressed it as there was no foreskin it looked clean.

"Ahem," she cleared her throat, "what are you doing."

He kept quiet but slowly stroked his cock looking at the hot wife in front of him.

"Is this what you do when you saw me in the jungle," she giggled.

"Yes Madam," he spoke in a low voice.

"Do it... make it big," she wanted to see the erect cock.

"Madam in jungle I saw you nude but now you are fully clothed, this won't get hard."

"Shut up.... Do you think I will get naked for you?"

"Please Madam... I want to see your lovely body.... You are so hot," his voice was hoarse imagining her naked.

"Shut up," she wanted to sound angry but was barely able to speak. Getting nude for an audience was her thing, a kink which leads her to do unthinkable.

"You will not try to touch or I will kill you," she spoke making up her mind.

Adam quickly nodded not believing his good luck.

Julie's heartbeat increased as she fidgeted with her long skirt. What is she doing? or why is she doing? she had no answer, all she could think of was, how hard this will make him. As she lifted her skirt above her knees she could feel the piercing eyes of Adam on her body and she felt very ashamed of herself.

Adam stroked his cock which was rapidly inflating as those two smooth pillar of thighs were exposed. He had never seen another woman who had such an amazing body, as Julie had no hair any where in her body, no black heads or spots, just fair, smooth & creamy. He had cummed by just looking at her natural body. Even though she had less hair naturally, Julie still did IPL regularly to keep her pink jade clean and shine. She applied natural products like Aloe Vera to keep the scent of her pink jade fresh and natural.

She arched her body on the recliner and felt like a cheap whore and the look of pure lust on the face of Adam made her groan in pleasure. She wanted that her audience is aroused by her body. This is much better than doing alone in the jungle. She remembers the last time she deliberately exposed in front of a man in the train and he tried to rape her but today she is in control.

She looked at his fully erect penis. It was large and thick, like a log in between his legs.

"You want more," she groaned.

"Yess... yes madam."

She bunched her skirt at her waist and spread her legs wide, "Remember you cannot touch me," she repeated her warning.

Adam nodded, his face was a mix of pleasure and torture. He had looked at her nude body many times in the jungles but it was nothing in comparison to this, when this goddess of a women knowingly exposing herself to him. He wanted to take advantage of whatever she is willing to give and not to jeopardize his chances by acting against her will.

His gaze was fixed at the lovely mound between her legs covered by a red panty. He saw a letter 'A' engraved in the middle of the panty and just below the letter he could visualize the thick pink jade lips. Precum oozed out of the tip of his cock as he stroked it.

She hooked both her legs on the arm rest of the recliner and spread wide. Adam noticed the damp spot on his panty,

"Take it out," he moaned.

Julie looked at him with her half-closed eyes and nodded. She caressed her pink jade mound and then put both her thumbs in the waist band of his panty. She lifted her ass a bit and slide down the panty out of her legs and threw it on the floor.

Adam soaked in the sight of the beautiful and hairless pink jade. The thick lips were sticking together hiding the labia within. Julie moved her fingers over the lips and parted them.

"Did you masturbated when you saw me in jungle."

"Yesss."

"Then do it now," she asked and watched him as he increased his pace of stroking. She herself inserted one finger and then the second, inside her pink jade and started to play with herself.

Both of them watched each other pleasuring themselves and got more and more excited. Julie was pleased to watch the carnal desire on the face of this boy. The room was slowly filled with moans of

Julie while he wanked without noise.

"Ahh... ssss...ouuu," Adam moaned softly as the first jet of cum landed on the floor. Julie also reached her peak watching him spurting cum and closed her eyes in ecstasy.

When she opened her eyes, she saw Adam standing with his cock in his hand and cum splashed over the floor. He was unsure of her reaction and looked sheepishly towards her.

Julie gave him a reassuring smile, "go and fetch the tissue box from kitchen."

She put back her panty and watched Adam get dressed. He looked very happy, like he had won 4D.
Old 16-02-2019, 12:55 PM
Samster

After Adam left she regretted for what she had done but the more she thought about it the more aroused she became and ended up masturbating again before Alex arrived.

She had cum twice since morning, however when she was in bed with Alex she was horny again and literally attacked him. Alex was wondering what happened again to find her so aroused, she climbed on him and fucked his brains out.

After the most intense cock breaking experience, Alex was resting when she broached the subject of Adam.

"You know next month Adam the gardener will be going on vacation to attend his sister wedding but he has no decent clothes to wear."

"Humm ok... you can give him some of my old clothes," he replied.

"What!?! you want me to give him your old clothes and you expect him to wear them for the wedding," she spoke in an agitated tone.

"Oye... Oye, what are you getting so upset for, people always give their old clothes to people who have less than them" he looked surprised.

"This is not the way to help by giving out old useless clothes, besides your clothes may not fit him," she replied.

"I guess we have enough that spending shouldn't be an issue," she was still upset.

"That's not the issue."

"Then what is the issue" she was adamant.

Alex wondered why she was getting agitated and thought not to start a quarrel as he was very sleepy.

"Nothing, you buy him new clothes... ok."

"Humm, I guess it's because you don't like him," she spoke.

"Come on, you know it's not true," he somehow wanted to end this discussion.

"You know.... I talked to him about that wife and him"

"What!!!" he turned towards her on his elbow, "you talked about his affair."

"Yeah and guess what? He didn't deny it but the truth is he didn't seduce her but she tricked him into this. They wanted fun that is why the wife fooled him, even her husband knows about it and was into this. Once she got pregnant and the relationship came to light she dumped him."

"O God!!! You talk to him about all this, are you out of your mind?"

"Why, what is wrong with it, at least I found out the truth," she looked at him in surprise.

He shook his head unbelieving, "anyway it's true then that he made that wife pregnant and that's makes him a cheap guy who is willing to go after married women and I don't like this type of guys."

"Well it's your opinion but for me he is innocent as that woman used him."

He shrugged his shoulders and the conversation ended. He wondered why women esp spouses always win arguments, in business he always had an upper hand.

Next day Julie tried to keep herself in control as she didn't want a repeat of yesterday. She knew that if she continues to expose to him things will go further and she would be tempted for more.

Adam came to work at his usual time and looked very happy. He started his work in the backyard but was clearly distracted, he kept on looking at the bungalow to have a glimpse of her. He smiled when he saw her in a night dress but Julie kept a straight face.

She was having a hard time controlling herself as whenever she saw him looking at her in lust, she felt like teasing him and wanting to find out how hard he is. Adam was looking for an opportunity to talk to her and maybe more but she stayed reserved. Finally, he came to the kitchen door and knocked.

"What?" she enquired.

"Can I get a glass of water," he asked and Julie opened the door. She pointed at the fridge and asked him to help himself.

"Madam... today I have shaved... upto my balls," he spoke hesitantly.

"Ok, good for you," she replied but this was not the reaction he was expecting. He took a long time fetching the bottle and then glass, hoping for some encouragement from her. Julie knew what he wanted and it was turning her on. "I cannot continue this,' she thought, "I am a respected married woman and he is a worker.' But then, "I am only having some innocent fun,' she reasoned with herself.

"I haven't showered today," she spoke casually and Adam looked at her in a confused manner.

"So, I am going to take the shower now," she spoke and walked out of the kitchen looking him in the eyes.

"Lock the kitchen door," she shouted from the living room.

She knew he would follow her and she didn't lock the bathroom door.

Adam understood the signal and quickly followed her into the bedroom without locking the kitchen door. He heard the sound of running water coming from the attached bathroom and saw her gown lying discarded on the floor. He found the door slightly open and his cock started to grow in anticipation.

He pushed the door and his cock sprang to full attention at the sight. Julie was standing under the shower, fully nude. Her silky fair body shining as the water ran down the smooth surface. He grasped in the sight of the most beautiful and curvy woman he has ever seen, the pointed milky boobs stood straight with nipples protruding like pencil erasers, a toned flat stomach and full ass.

His eyes followed the droplets of water flowing down her stomach onto the perfect V between her legs and then running down those shapely slim thighs. He was desperate to feel that rosy pink jade lips between his palm, he so badly wanted to part them and rub between them. But he knows better not to rush or to lose whatever he is getting.

Julie saw him watching and felt the very familiar carnal desire to display herself, building inside her. She picked up the soap and started rubbing it over her body. She made an effort to make a show out of it by rubbing the soap all over her neck, boobs, abdomen and finally between her legs. Adam meanwhile got rid of his clothes and stroked his very painfully erect cock.

Julie saw the shaved pubic and felt that the cock looked even bigger now. She wanted to touch it, feel the girth and length between her hands but she immediately shook the thoughts out as she knew that if she touches him then he will also be encouraged to touch her and then things will be out of control. She didn't want to fuck him, she reassured herself.

She started to apply soap to her feet by bending down and felt real slutty with her back to him. Adam felt his heart will stop beating when he saw her bend down and her ass opened to reveal the soft puckered ass hole and pink jade. He gasped for air, just two steps and he could grab that waist and pull it over his cock. The pink jade looked so tight he was sure that it will milk him dry in no time.

"Madam," he groaned as if in pain and started to stroke in frenzy. Julie stayed in bending position longer that required and enjoyed the effect it had on him. She straightened and went under the shower and smiled seductively while rubbing around her tits.

After thoroughly washing herself she closed the shower and looked for the towel which was hanging where Adam was standing. She simply stretched her hand for it.

"Yes madam," Adam quickly grabbed it and gave it to her.

"Good boy," she cooed and turned around presenting her back to him, "put it on my back."

"Yesss... Yesss."

Adam put the towel on her back with trembling hands and she started to dry herself. He watched in amazement as she rubbed her boobs dry and then her legs and pink jade. Finally, after drying herself completely she hanged the towel on his erect cock.

Giggling, she walked out of the bathroom and went to the bedroom to dress up. Adam followed her and watched her fetch clothes from the wardrobe.

"Are you free today around three," she asked him.

"Yes," he looked at her questioningly.

"We will go to the nearby shopping mall downtown, I want to buy you some clothes," she spoke and pulled the panty up her legs.

Adam watched in awe as she looked all the more beautiful with the black panty over her white ass. "But why? I have clothes," he spoke.

"I know but I want to buy you some as your sister's marriage is next month and I want you to have some new clothes."

"It's not necessary madam," he replied feeling shy in accepting gifts from her.

"Just shut up and be here at three," she shut him up.

Adam nodded in agreement and watched her put on a matching black bra over her pointed boobs. He was amazed as he didn't know that elegant and cultured woman wore matching bra and panty. She walked to the dressing table and started combing her hairs. Adam noted that her black panty had a letter 'A' embroidered with white threads.

"Madam, what is this 'A' on each one of your panties," he asked.

"A stands for Alex, my husband and it means that this belongs to him," she pointed towards her pink jade, "always remember it."

Adam nodded, however he didn't seem to agree with it, 'only a matter of time, very soon you will have my name 'M' there,' he thought. Because Adam was the name he used in the foreign country as it sounded neutral and was easy to pronounce.

Julie drove to the nearby town with Adam and stopped at its largest shopping mall.

"What kind of clothes you like," she asked Adam, but he looked confused.

"No problem, I will pick for you," she smiled as they entered a shop. Adam was lost in that beautiful smile, the white teeth shine as she smiled and the dimples on the cheeks made her look the cutest girl on earth. Adam was wondering how on earth this elegant lady can behave like a slut when alone with him.

Julie was wearing a tight jean, equally tight shirt and high heels. The jean was so tight that it looked like a second skin and every curve of her body was accentuated. She walked into the shop with a slight sway of her hips, closely followed by mesmerized Adam.

She selected few pants, shirt, jeans and t-shirts and asked Adam to try them. He came out of the trial room wearing a pant and shirt.

"Ummm, looking good," Julie remarked examining him closely. She stood close to him facing the mirror.

"What do you say," she asked looking at the image of the two in the mirror.

"Yes good... but they are very expensive," he was hesitating.

"You are not allowed to look at the price tag, you just concentrate on the clothes," she put her arm around him.

"Now you look like my boyfriend," she laughed out loud while Adam grinned.

She picked up three sets of pants, jeans and shirt and have him wear one of them while the old one's were packed. While making payment Adam noticed that she has also picked two trunk style & two thong style underwear for him. He looked questioningly towards him but she just smiled.

After dinner they came back home, Julie was tired and went to sleep. Alex came late and saw his wife sleeping so without disturbing he went to bed.

Next morning after Alex left, Julie was alone and she thought about her shopping experience with Adam and how she behaved with him. When Adam arrived for his work she again started to feel butterflies in her stomach. She remembered how big and hard his cock was and how it had swelled looking at her body.

"Good morning madam," Adam greeted her as he entered the kitchen. Julie just nodded in reply and noticed that he looked very happy and why not only yesterday she had given him a free show. She saw he already had a bulge in his pant.

Her subconscious mind was warning her that she has already gone too far with this boy and she should not risk her marriage over some stupid fun. This isn't game anymore its serious adultery if she continues to play with him. Alex is already suspicious, what if he finds out? He would surely be hurt and even her marriage would be in jeopardy. But then her evil mind convinced her that her husband would never find out as he had not found out about her previous flings, maybe she should treat this a fling and not an affair.

She looked at Adam who was leering at her, "What are you doing in the kitchen, don't you have any work in the garden."

"I am admiring you," he had a disobedient grin on his face.

"I am noticing that you are becoming very bad these days," she spoke.

"All because of you," the grin never left his face, "why are you wearing so many clothes," he looked at the long gown she was wearing.

"Shut up, I am not here to put up a show for you every day."

"Oaa..." he made a bad face.

"I am not like the other woman you fucked and impregnated."

"Certainly, madam you are not like her... you are special... beyond words," he looked admiringly towards her.

She felt happy when he praised her. She walked towards the living room while Adam followed her looking at the round swaying ass, he could make out the panty lines under the thin material of the gown. He felt a strong urge to grab those soft globs and pull her onto his cock. Julie sat on the chair while he sat down on the floor beside her feet trying to look under the gown.

He gestured her to pull up the gown.

"You are totally mad," she giggled, "go outside and work in the garden."

"Please madam, I want to see those creamy legs."

"Shut up...." She felt the adrenaline rush and looked around the room as if to be sure that they were alone. She felt a bit guilty as she saw the picture of her husband in the photo frame on the side table, but then the lust took over. She saw Adam trying to peep under her gown and her legs automatically started to spread.

Adam was having a great view of the soft white thighs but he wanted more, he could not be satisfied with just the nude show. He let her spread wide and then he swiftly pushed his hands inside the gown and grabbed the black panty.

"Nooo... what are you doing," she was taken aback by his sudden assault.

"Let me take it out," he spoke in a shaking voice.

"No... no... leave it," she grabbed his hands as he tries to pull it down, "I told you never to touch," she tried to be tough.

"Please... madam," he didn't let it go.

A small scuffle broke out between them which eventually she lost and he peeled the panty out of her smooth legs. Julie let out a groan as he spread her legs wide by grabbing her thighs. Adam looked between the legs and saw the most beautiful sight of his life. The smooth shaved pink jade was wet and glistering, the pink jade lips were all swollen and spread giving a glimpse of pink labia. He pulled the gown upto her waist and pushed his face between her legs.

"Uggg...," Julie let out a low grunt as she felt his tongue on her inner thighs, "Noooo... please." He traced his tongue on her thighs moving forward and flickered his tongue on the wet pink jade lips.

"Ogg... umm..." she grabbed his hairs.

He drove his tongue inside her causing her to moan even louder. The moaning sound felt like music to his ears and he knew that if he played it right he will have this woman to use as he pleases.

The room was filled with the most glorious sounds, raw, intense and delicious noises of pleasure as he plundered her with his tongue. He thrust one finger inside her, crooking it and hitting her in the spot that turned her moans into one long high pitched squeal. She lifted her legs high and placed it on the shoulders of Adam and pulled her face into her crotch.

Alex was busy in in the town settling some farm investments but he was feeling restless, an uneasy feeling like something bad has happened and he was not able to find out the reason. His mind drifted to Julie and he was sure that she would not fall for Adam, she is an educated and sensible woman, but then was the wife of other business man whom Adam had fucked. What if Adam is an asshole on lookout for seducing young and willing wives? What if Adam had already seduced her?

The though sent shivers down her spine. The picture of his wife with Adam made his heart beat faster. 'He has to do something about it,' he thought.

He unconsciously started to drive towards his house. Parked his car far away near a mama shop and started to walk as if he was stretching his legs.

Julie's eyes were closed as she was lost into the wonderful sensations emanating between her legs. She shuddered with multiple orgasms and held his head pressed between her legs. Finally she pushed him back, his mouth was glistering with her juices which he wiped on her gown. She looked into his eyes which were filled with joy.

"I want you to kiss me," she whispered. Without hesitation, he leaned closer to her and put his lips to hers. He felt her hands wrap in his hair pulling him closer and kissing him. He sucked on to the juicy lips and darted his tongue inside her mouth.

Her one arm went around his back pressing him closer to her and her other hand slipped lower and grabbed the bulge in his pants. Adam groaned in her mouth.

She fiddled with the buttons and pulled the pant and underwear down his legs in one swift motion. The thick cock sprang free and she grabbed it in her fist. Julie kissed him with open mouth and caressed the length of his manhood. At this point Adam felt the warmth of love, the desire by her, not just a pawn in the game of sex.

He grabbed the fabric of the gown and pulled it over her head. She was now totally nude, her milky boobs were proudly resting on her chest. Julie pulled his shirt away and caressed the chest. Both of them started to explore each other, he nudged at the erect nipples and squeezed them between his thumb and fingers. She pulled him by his cock and nudged him to stand straight. As she was sitting on the chair his cock was in level with her face. She wiped the drop of pre cum with her thumb and kissed the head.

Adam looked at the beautiful wife kissing his cock and let out a groan. She rubbed the hard cock on her checks, nose and lips and looked up at him smiling mischievously.

"Yessss...."

"What yes," she teased.

"Please ma'am," he pleaded and moved his hand onto her head trying to pull her face over his cock.

"What please?"

"Please mam... suck it..." he moaned pulling her hairs sharply.

"Ahh, easy boy... easy." She opened her mouth and slipped the large head onto her tongue.

"Ahhh... Oh God... mmmm," Adam groaned loudly as he felt the hot lips wrapped around his shaft. She held the cock at the base and slipped in her mouth as she felt the pressure on the back of her head. She felt the thick cock swell even thicker inside her mouth and she has to stretch her mouth wider to accommodate him.

"Bllmmmfhh!" mumbled Julie as her mouth was filled with cock.

"Oh yes, that's it!! Your lips feel so good," moaned Adam in delight.

The wife of a respected business man, bobbed her head on the cock at a steady rhythm. Her soft lips slid smoothly over the smooth skin of the erect cock causing Adam to moan in pleasure. As Julie licked, sucked and slurped with increasing pace, Adam held her head and started to face fuck her.

Alex reached the bend to his house and can clearly see the garden and locked doors beyond but Adam was nowhere to be found. He walked towards the house then suddenly remembered what would he say if his wife spots him, why is he wandering around instead of doing his business.He paused for a moment to think of an excuse then marched towards the house.

He entered the lawn and saw the front door of the house was shut and the windows have curtains drawn. It was quiet, very quiet and he didn't feel comfortable, 'where is Adam.' He tried the front door but it was locked. 'Maybe he is working in the kitchen garden,' he thought and walked around the house.

To be continued.......
Old 16-02-2019, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
goushanwang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonderful updates, do keep going
Old 16-02-2019, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Kotonos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, support for more!
Old 16-02-2019, 09:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Golden Pussy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, tks for sharing
Old 17-02-2019, 07:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 17-02-2019, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
celebration deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story TS! hoping for more updates.
Old 17-02-2019, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FS14148 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep it up, getting more juices...
Old 17-02-2019, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Brazil1950 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good story TS. hope to read more!
Old 18-02-2019, 11:20 AM
Samster

Adam meanwhile had spread Julie on the carpet in the living room and was on top of her. He had both her boobs in his hands and was squeezing them as if trying to milk them. Julie felt crushed under his tough body and his cock rubbed between her thighs.

For a fleeting moment her entire life flashed before her eyes, she remembered how she used to flash her body to strangers but was too scared of actually having sex. Then her encounters on the highway at the garage. How she masturbated when alone thinking about those incidents and wished if she had the guts to actually go through with it. Face of her hubby flashed before her eyes, 'he would be devastated if he knew what she is doing,' she felt guilty for a second. Then the moment, when Adam saw her nude in jungle and how she was scared and how she enjoyed exposing to him. Now, Adam was spreading her legs, she is going to feel that thick cock inside her, she shuddered.

Adam looked at the prim and proper wife under him, all sexed up, ready to be fucked by him. He lifted both the legs in air and lined up his cock on the pink opening.

"Ouchh.... Slowly," she howled as he plunged in, and tried to push him back with both her hands.

"Ahhhhh.... ," she wailed loudly and her eyes were closed as the entire cock was rammed inside her. The pink jade was so lubricated that the thick cock slipped to the hilt easily, spreading her wide and hitting places that were never reached by her husband's dick. Adam's cock felt so big to her now.

Adam looked into her eyes for a few moments and bent down and kissed her on lips. He moved one hand behind her head to have her positioned better for a passionate kiss. Julie eagerly opened her mouth and sucked his tongue. With his mouth locked on her lips he started to fuck her. The large shaft swiftly moved in and out of the lubricated cunt. Julie opened her eyes and saw the wild and resolute expression on his face, and moaned.

As he kept fucking her, the fire in her cunt was being intensified and she thrusted her ass up to match with his strokes. Adam finding her so aroused, started to hammer hard.

Alex saw the kitchen garden all deserted and no sign of Adam, 'maybe he has not come for work today,' he thought. Then he heard a faint cry as if someone was in pain, he concentrated on the sound and found that it was coming from the house. His first reaction was whether Julie was hurt. He rushed towards the kitchen door and found it to be unlocked. The voice was clearer now as he entered the kitchen.

He froze as he glanced inside the living room. Right in the middle of the room, on the carpet, his innocent wife of eight years was spread naked. Adam was between her legs ramming his big cock in her cunt. The room was filled with muffled cries of Julie as Adam was sucking her lips while pounding her. Although Alex had an intuition and suspecting something, but was not at all prepared for what he saw. At the most he thought that Adam was trying to get into her pants and Julie being an innocent girl was unknowingly encouraging him, but he never thought that Julie would actually be fucking him.

'Why... why is she doing this?' He realized that he was not able to satisfy her and maybe she wanted more adventure, 'does she want a younger cock, am I not able to fuck her properly.' He felt his head spinning and held the door frame for support.

"Ahh... Ahh... Ahh... easy..." he heard her moan loudly as Adam released her lips and was now alternating between her titties, sucking, nibbling and biting them. He saw Julie raised her legs in air and scratched his back with her nails, encouraging him to be harder. He never saw her so aroused.

He wanted to barge in and kick this Adam's ass, but he stopped, he felt his self-esteem so badly crushed that he could not fathom the courage to stand face to face with the guy half his age. This guy has scored over his wife and his wife is happily presenting her cunt to him. He could not take it anymore and walked out into the kitchen garden.

The two, unaware of the presence of Alex kept on fucking like bunnies. Every time Adam pinched her or bit her on boobs, she moaned loudly and squeezed her pink jade around the fat cock, she knew that it will leave bruises but she enjoyed the rough treatment.

Alex walked far away from the noises that were faintly audible outside also and stood motionless in the corner. He stood there for a long time not knowing what to do when he saw Adam walked out of the kitchen door, his wife was right behind. He ducked behind a tree and saw Julie smiled and closed the door as he bid good bye.

Adam walked happily not noticing anybody and without realizing Alex picked up an iron rod and followed him in back alley. It was deserted in the afternoon and the sunlight was also dim due to thick cover of trees above. Adam walked oblivious to his presence and was whistling and jumping with joy. With every passing moment Alex was losing his control, the naked image of him between the legs of his wife flashed before his eyes. Without thinking he raised his hand and swung the iron rod.

"Ahhhhhhh...." Adam's chilling scream shook the quite neighborhood and along with the scream he can clearly hear the horrifying noise of cracking of his skull. Adam fell face down on the road and blood started to gush out of the wound, spreading on the street.

to be continued .....
Old 18-02-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

Bros, please up my points if you like the story
Old 18-02-2019, 11:24 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Window888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please update more
Old 19-02-2019, 06:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 21-02-2019, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope TS will give more updates soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1