The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2019, 06:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 1 who got away

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 19-02-2019, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 14
Brianlee89 is one of the Best!Brianlee89 is one of the Best!Brianlee89 is one of the Best!Brianlee89 is one of the Best!

Welcome back, TS! Awesome story and I can't wait to read more
Old 19-02-2019, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
goushanwang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to more updates too.
Old 20-02-2019, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 20-02-2019, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 21
new30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond repute

Di~di~di~di~~
It is time....
I sat up from the hanging hammock waking up both girls..
Val had become the mozzie dinner.. And was scratching badly on her legs. "what time is it?"
D: it is time you to goto bed.... I giggled
Val: but I haven't showered.. She protected.
D: Mimi~ take her to your room & locked yourself inside till I come call for you. Answer to only my call.
Mimi straighten up herself then lead val out.val is dazing not knowing what is going on.

As I took a glace at my phone, no signal .. But my visitor is on time. As a car slowly approach the villa it turn off it headlight then stopped. The driver waved at me... It is Setan. He got out and we walk to rear of the car & open the boot. In there was a elderly man tied & blindfolded.
Setan: if I were you now, I will listen to instructions and stop struggling... This way it will make your life easier.
We dragged the man into the hall placed him down on the sofa and I slowly untie him...
Setan : Don't try anything funny or I will blow up head off . he lowered a pistol pointing right at the back of the head.

Slowly the man removed his blindfold and freezed. Sensing the present of the pistol.
D: I am really sorry that I had to resort such manner in order to get your attention. And I hope you did get a too bumpy ride over...
Elderly man : who the fuck head you r! CB~ u dunno how to right the word die izzt~? what do you want from!
D: Tiger told u me you are very closed to Mr. Gustoine in prison. And he givien something very important about the recent money laundering news. I walked over & offered him a bottle of mineral water...
D: Sorry that's all I have here unless u want some whiskey... Which I preferred not to give since u be going back to jail.
EM: kong simi lanjan?(I know nothing.)
D: You can keep whatever that has being given to, we are here to offer you friendship & co-operation.... As I passed him my Sat phone.. I think someone wants to talk to you..

Taking over the phone & listen.. EM eyes widen..and his tone softened... After 5min he needed the call. Handing me back the phone he finished up his water.

D : Gustoine will released in a few days time, but we have serve finished your jail them...err.. 5 months more? They will contact you just before that happens, you can keep what u have and choose to disappear to anywhere on this planet of your choice. Senta~ do we have enough time for a pit stop for some food?
Senta nodded.
D: Good, a Man will his tummy properly fed & had some good sleep can wake up the next day & think clearly.
Senta signed EM to standby & leave..
EM: Y should I take up your proposal!?
D : if we are able to get you here while you are still serving your sentence then you get back into where you were... So don't underestimate our ability..
Old 20-02-2019, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 9
JeanBase has much to be proud ofJeanBase has much to be proud ofJeanBase has much to be proud ofJeanBase has much to be proud ofJeanBase has much to be proud ofJeanBase has much to be proud ofJeanBase has much to be proud ofJeanBase has much to be proud of

Nice story bro, another thread to take note
Old 21-02-2019, 11:59 PM
Samster

new30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond repute

Knock~ knock~
There was no answer to the door as I open it..
Mimi~?
Scanning the dark room a sudden movement by 2 shadow gotten my attention. The small figure hid behind the taller one in front. The figure standing in front seems to be holding onto something and is pointing at me. Quickly I scan on the side flame of the door.. And flipped a switch..
Facing me is 2 sweaty bodies..Mimi is holding a pistol while val is hidden behind her. Mimi's tense expression soften..and drop the pistol the floor. As both of their jelly and stumble down. Quickly I walked over & pickup the pistol. Dammit~ it is loaded & corked...
D: You gotten this from my room?
Mimi nodded...
I turned around & on the air-con....
Val: there are many creepy thingings crawling around....
As I notice that there is 2 cockroaches hanging out on the wall just right behind. Immediately I uncorked and unload the pistol then hand it to val. Then pick Mimi off the floor and walk out... Mimi cruddled on as tight as she could while val pulled tucking my t-shirt was we proceed out.
Swiftly going back into my room then hurried to mini pool and I throw Mimi right in making a big splash~ I quickly powered on the air pump motors & the water heater...
Mimi trying hard to standup as she struggled with total mixed confusion what happened and all the water bubbling. Squating by the pool side I put on my serious-est expression I could and try hard not to laugh out, while Val just standing beside me looking blankly at Mimi...
M: What the hell was that all about~ You #^<$¥.. I dunno how many generation of families got involed
D: that's for picking something that u shouldn't had touched from my room. And how did you know how work with it?
Without answering Mimi pointed straight at Val. Then she suddenly ripped off the pool like an attack shark trying to swallow me in. Sitting down on my butt ,while 1 hand tipped the val forward letting mimi got hold of her & pull her into the pool...
D : 哇~! 吃人大白鲨... (killer shark attack)
M: 会吃人的大白鲨都是母得~ ( only female sharks attacks & kills)
Tossing into 2 towels ... both ladies caught hold 1 each & dry up their face. Mimi stood up, tossed the towel back at me turned around... removed her drenched top dumped it out of the pool then removed her undies then turned to face me again. WOW~ i really liked this woman.... She show you her confident in her body... moving towards me 1 hand grab my cock & started tinkering my balls with her fingers... leaning forwards with her body out of the pool, Mimi pull out my cock and started sucking it... Giving me her Sluttish CFM and that sound effect slurp slurp.... FUCK~~~~~
Val stood still looking at whats happening....I think she must be thinking we are crazy... anything can just lead to some steamy finishing....
Tabbing on floor signaling Val to come sit next to me. Val did as her is request... sitting next to me, i pull off her top & started squeezing her breast then toy her harden nipples.....

Last edited by new30; 22-02-2019 at 12:19 AM.
Old 22-02-2019, 07:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story, more updates please.
Old 25-02-2019, 11:36 AM
Samster

Aiko Story Part 1

D~
Yes?... I know they just called me..
"Where are you now~?" I could sense Hh worries as she speak over the phone. " how fast can u reach??"

"20min, I am leaving my office now...."

Hh: they won't let me see her till u come..! As hh stood up from the bench she was waiting at the recep area.
As proceed back towards recep counter, 2 officer approached us and the bigger guy offered me handshake.
" you must be Mr.D Aiko's guardian. & you are are" ( turning hh showing her his charms)
Seeing hh not given him any response...
" I am the IO for this case frm the SS Branch & this is Zul my assistant."
Following both police officers we were lead to the interrogation room.
Zul: Mdm, this way please....opening the room door.
Aiko is seated on the interrogation chair facing the observation room. Her face had being bruised & swelling.. Hh rushed over to do a quick on her injuries..
Zul: nothing is broken, Our MO cleared her of any serious injuries.
Igroning what Zul had said HH continued her examination checks on Aiko.
"Mr. D you mind following me?" then bigger guy let me into the oppsite observation room...
Oncs entered the room & the is closed. The officer attacked me from the back attempting to apply sleeper hold. Gathering all the strength I have, I managed to break the choking lock hold then shafted him aside.
D: Fuck you James~! That's how you welcome an old friend? Ma Ta Ho jiak ho koon right?
J: You lao CB~ still has it... Not fuck till your legs cannot stand?
Composting him, he toss folder at me.
"Your little gal har...." As I flip through the contents...
J: 5 hospitalized, 2 with broken ribs, 1 with both arms broken and the last.. Maybe he needs a sex change...
I am impressed~ 1vs 5.. Thankfully no KIA~
D: you all be pressing charges? Assault~ rioting~ of causing harm to another person?
J: That I can't confirm anything till PP decide how classified this case.. Looks like you gotten a little killer machine here...
D : Senpai's creations.. all man will die someday.. As I turn looking at Aiko through the observation mirror.
J: D... There is something different of this little gal.. Her eyes.... Liked I had seen them somewhere before.....
D: Oi~ or you dreaming fucking her is it? Or the lady I came with.... (cb kia never change)
J: Yaya.. Who is pretty piece u came with...
D: Shuping's Bff.
J:who's that? Trying very hard to recall the name
D: Doesn't ring any bell in your ting tong head? Here ..Police officer.. Short hair.... Bar top.. I think you took part..
J: Errrrr...... Got something liked that but can't recalled clearly..
Dr.Hh here was my roommate.... pointing to woman checking on Aiko
J: I don't recall... Oh .. Nevermind~.. Aiko can leave. But she come back to report to us as and when required. And ya...
Taking a small zip lock bag out from his pocket and toasing it over. As checked the small contains inside...
J: Hey I thing this little toy belows to you. Our friends pick it of one the bodies.....
D: Thanks~ at least we know it works for the good & bad.

The ride back home was in quiet..Hh had given Aiko 1week mc and school had being inform of the incident and absent. Much of Aiko's the swelling had subsided after hh had given her some medication in forms of jabs, leaving the patched up cuts & blueblacks.
Hh: I be staying over.. I wanna keep an eye on her... She demanded.
D : Not today.... Maybe you can come over tomorrow evening I will go market then Cook something better...
Hh brought aiko into clean herself up ensure that none if the wounds get wet. While waiting, I just slag myself on the sofa thinking what James had said.. "The looks in her eyes...." As my mind drifted into sleep..

Last edited by new30; 28-02-2019 at 02:44 PM.
Old 25-02-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, hoping for more.
Old 25-02-2019, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Nosir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, thanks!
Old 25-02-2019, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
kusigi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice thread
Old 26-02-2019, 06:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

it's a nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 28-02-2019, 02:43 PM
Samster

"D~ L~ come over here..."
D&L : hai~ senpai
Senpai: You 2 be splitting for this week, I am assigning you new buddies for the week.
Both of us stood there stareing at him expression less.. James, you tag D~ .Moghan you follow L~
D: Wa~ Louis~ know so long liao now then I know you liked 印度蓝交 (Indian cock)
L: fuck your Assehole~!
Senpai: Cut the crap... For sake of our new members... Your cover to the police you are Interpol on investigation of the local missing girl cases.. Your mission, protect her... Yuu Fujimi age 8 (tapping on the picture on the mission board.) She is being captured by this asse Phycopath Yushio Miyazaki..(tapping at picture of the man on the board).
Walking over the map...
S: Yushio house is down the street 200m away.. surveillance system installed along the streets leading both direction here & here....
Here we have 2 thermal sight installed looking at the house. Yuu is kept in the 2nd lvl rear of the house. The here the layout of the building & direct connecting roads & path in from the back.
L & I were starting to show our bored out faces at Senpai..
S: The local police had form an ready assault team here... You 2 new guys will join OP team. Your shooters here..is in charge listen to them. No engagement of Yuu or Yushio unless instructed or Yuu life is in danger.
Yawn~ Yawned loudly in front of Senpai...
S: okay okay... Get ready by 1600hr. Today's estimated sundown 1730h. You guys are given a checklist, pack accordingly.. Don't miss a thing.. Weather today maybe drop to less than 10.
D: Cya~ later~ make sure you eaten, pee whatever shit you needed is done before move out...

D: Com, this is Six High Alpha arrived on site.
Com: click ~click~
D: This will be our nest for the next few days... Must sure you keep it & the surrounding clean.
James crawl into the pit to check out the place & unpack. Thankfully L which build it has dugged a bigger & deeper hole. So now at least we won't have to be hugging each other.
Putting on my Ghillie suit I crawl into the pit & started setting up my rifle....
J: Fuck! You stinks... Crawling out the pit from the other end..
D: Ah boy har.. Your mummy never tell what to wear for going picnic har.. Pointing at his backpack.
Relatently J struggled to put on his given ghillie and try to get comfy in it..
D: ah boy har u smell... Mummy told u to shower before bed har?.
J : This thing stinks.. I washed it earlier during the day... Showing proudly that his ghillie is nice & clean
Har~ later you are going to regret.....

"Six high to com, I got sailor moon in sight, thermal signal normal. No sight of yogi bear."
"Com to Zero One foxtrot status" click~
"Zero One Foxtrot~ No yogi bear confirm no yogi bear & I can't hardly get sailor moon in sight or thermal.."
J: I wanna see.. Sounding very excited
D : take your scope.. Pointing towards the direction of target house which has only it's upper level visible to us... Press the left button You'll see the ranging distance. Turn the top nob on your right..
J: Ya... I see an imagine of a.. Like children.. Growing in yellowish red.
D: That's SailorMoon. Ok you are supposed to monitor her status..if her colours changes to more reddish let me know. And look out and other figure in the house... Turn the dammed thing off once you are done.. Save battery~!

Hours later..... In the dark Foresty bamboo hill
"Oi what time is it? When can we go back? You not cold meh? Howcome you tahan so long... Not bored meh..? "As James fired of a strings of questions at me as he starts scratching all over.
D: Firstly...you cannot read the time off your watch meh. 2 ~ I have this.. Pointing to my mini receiver radio... I don't drink a lot water like you.. Cold~ you can cover yourself with the thermal blanket but only in the pit...And you can turn up the electric heater but..Tomorrow you carry more batteries!
J: Fine~... I go pee..
D: K~ Go further away...
Seconds later...
"Six... Zero One... Your dear walked out lit up & pee har?... Woo~ he watering plant somemore.."
"Standby~" Fuck! What the hell is he doing? As I crawl out of the pit to stretch myself.
D: what the hell....
James zipped up his pants then take a long inhale before answering back..
J: You blind har~ or brains shortage of blood flow?
D: Assehole~ Do you know fucking lit up like a freaking Christmas tree up here? & Why are u peeing here? u could smell from miles away... You are supposed to pee in your plastic bottle!
J: What bottle you talking? There is a thermal vacuum 1 and the plastic only.. The thermal is for...
I cut him shory before he could continue..
D : You from the warm water from the thermal.. Then pee in the plastic out here then carry back to be thrown.. Which did you drank from....
Immediately he put his smoke and crawl back into the pit without saying anything.. We didn't talk for the rest of the night..Even when Yogi bear came home & left his house before daybreak... We packed up and leave the OP half an hour after all indication that he had rided out of town.
Old 28-02-2019, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
lewjunhan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for sharing this nice story, look forward to more updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1