The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2016, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 9
LCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Full Trip Report Nov '16 (Bangkok/Pattaya)

Hi fellow bros, reporting on my trip to BKK and Pattaya (5D/4N)

WED
My bro and I arrived in Suvarnabhumi Airport 9pm and raining cats and dogs. Initially wanted to take airport rail to city and short cab ride to hotel, but it's late and raining, so we took cab from airport straight to hotel instead. Arrived at Grand Inn Hotel, which is very near Nana Plaza and Nana BTS. Right after got out of cab, immediately hounded by LBs, damn funny. We push past the 4 LBs and checked into hotel.

Immediately after a fast supper, we go Soi Cowboy (about 11pm already). Things pretty quiet there, not many girls standing around. We decided not to stay there and instead went to Thermae Bar. First time there, we went inside, bought drinks, and made our rounds. The number of FLs there are amazing! So many to choose from. We stayed until the lights came on and the place closed. All the puyings leftover flood out the doors to stand outside around the steps to the hotel and along the road. Wah, so many so many. We did not take any back with us that night, but knew what to do the next night.

THUR
Did our day activities. 4pm went to Catherine's soapy MP, bloody nothing there, all MLs probably 5/10 or lower, sibei jialat. Met with Khun Tawa Chai and chitchat, but really cannot settle on any of the girls there. Really cannot make ourselves choose any one of them, they were not pretty at all.

One of my other bros arrived, we go Poseidon soapy MP. Went upstairs and the mamasan was very inviting and talked with us first before bringing the choices over. The girls stand in order of price, least to most expensive from right to left. The 3 of us each picked one (range from 4k to 5.7k, depending on quality), paid up in full, went upstairs to partake in activity, then finish, came back down, chitchat abit, then left the place. Price for girls we feel not worth the deed leh, though they were pretty hot, and many choices for you bros who are picky.

Right after chionged to Soi Cowboy. AGG bar hopped. Met up with another Samster and 4 of us hopped until decided to go back Thermae Bar.

Warning! If you are non-Japanese, you may have some issues at Thermae Bar. They mainly cater to Japanese there, and many of the girls will deliberately learn japanese just to snag the men there. Some will also not talk to non-japanese people. Of course, it is a FL area, so also got girls inside who are open to ang moh and others, but really need to approach and ask them. 4 of us agreed that when we find one we like and want to dabao, we just do it and dont worry about the other 3 guys.

I found a 7.5/10 35yr old MILF who can speak VERY good english, LT 5k, then went back to my hotel to have fun. She was a pretty awesome woman. Perfect in the right places. Slept together for like 3hrs and later in morning, sent her off to work (she got day job).
Old 13-11-2016, 07:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 9
LCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Full Trip Report Nov '16 (Bangkok/Pattaya)

FRI
The 3 of us check out of hotel and went Ekkamai BTS to take bus to Pattaya. 2hr 15min later we arrived at the Pattaya Bus Terminal, take mototaxi to hotel (Flipper House Hotel, 50B mototaxi fare each), lunch, dinner, then chiong Walking St. Bar hopped all the way down Walking Street to check out the best one. Ended up in Iron Club AGG. Also cater to japanese there, but found 3 lucky puyings to hang out and drink with us. My 2 bros dabao ST 3K, I bounced to Bliss AGG (half of the girls nude, other half of them in bikini) and drank until siao. Didnt take any home because too piss drunk, probably below I cannot stand up.

SAT
Did day activities, touristy stuff. Nighttime chiong to Walking St again. My 2 bros went back to Iron Club to get more girls piss drunk and dabao, I went back to Bliss. I dabao a girl I met previous night LT 4K (to be paid in the morning), paid 1K BF to mamasan, took her to hotel, and she dun want to do ANYTHING. I can speak abit Thai, talked to her to warm her up, continue build connection from earlier on that night before I dabaoed her, she still dun want. WTF! I told her join me in shower, she say dun want. Fuck, I shower alone, then when I got out, I told her to fuck off. Gave her 1k for spending those 2.5hrs with me (we had light supper before going back my hotel), and kicked her out of my room. Sianz. But still had a good time that night, cause the previous night when I drank until siao, had many girls for company and can fondle fondle.

SUN
Took bus from Pattaya Bus Terminal back to BKK, then fly home.

Please up my points if you bros find this helpful. Can send me PM if you want more details about anything. THANKS!
Old 13-11-2016, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 21
ABCinSG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice FR, sorry to hear your last night was a bit of a let down. At least in BKK, if you are not the adventurous/gambing type, I would strongly suggest heading to the massage parlors at Huay Khwang or Phrom Phong. While service levels may vary, most have a baseline level one can expect.
Old 14-11-2016, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro too short in Pattaya la. And with about 100 gogos in town , you only hit 2 or 3? Did you try other areas? Personally I never liked Iron and Airport. Don't know why , I seldom go into them alone.
Old 14-11-2016, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Bro too short in Pattaya la. And with about 100 gogos in town , you only hit 2 or 3? Did you try other areas? Personally I never liked Iron and Airport. Don't know why , I seldom go into them alone.
He newbie in Pattaya, not, liked you, so lau jaio in Pattaya !!!.

Personally, i liked Iron but hated Airport agg.

Good looking puyings in Iron but at a different pole stage that is further inside. Lots of Ang Mos inside. Puyings would be naked. Friend licked puying's pussy after i pushed his head towards her hole. Met Khun Ann, a THB 8,000 baht model there. Was there, several times, crazy people, later at night.

Airport was good but cipek bubble bath lady who has solid assets splashed beer on my face. . She was on yaba. Yup, on yaba and dancing naked in the bathtub. Finished my beer, paid up and left this shit hole agg.

The other bars i loved were not aggs in Walking Street or Soi 6 or elsewhere but coyote bars in another area.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1