The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-01-2018, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1487 / Power: 20
mark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://sglonelyguys.com/honey-massage/

Anyone tried her? Wanna book...
I like big boobs n good massage, looks secondary..

Thanks Bros
Old 24-01-2018, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 9
Innocentboy888 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInnocentboy888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://sglonelyguys.com/xiaoqi-massage/

Read a few reviews about her and decided to give her a try.

Looks: 9/10 (my type..big eyes..I find her more pretty than mint/Sara)
Body: 7/10 (abit bah bah.. definitely not slim body. Good enough for me)
Massage: 10/10 (puts in effort to hit the hard spots.. got teasing too. Her fingers really like ants crawling all over my body when she started sensual)
Service: 10/10 (very hardworking)

Her service makes up for her slight ba ba. Even after our session ended, we still cuddled and talked in bed for another 40 mins as her next appointment was sometime away. Really non commercial feel and GFE gao gao

Hopefully bros can suppork her stint here

Last edited by Innocentboy888; 24-01-2018 at 05:37 PM.
Old 24-01-2018, 06:59 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 0
woohoohoo9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywoohoohoo9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks Bro!!!!

Will look for something else since it's an MP.
Old 24-01-2018, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 10
helloSYT is a Helpful and Caring SamsterhelloSYT is a Helpful and Caring Samster

camping for new FR for monica and noxy (LTD)
Old 24-01-2018, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloSYT View Post
camping for new FR for monica and noxy (LTD)
Noxy is a FL, operating from a MP. Really beautiful girl.
Old 24-01-2018, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
bijidoritoz is Cool - loads of Potential

how about http://www.liltigersden.com/lolly/ bro Jason?
Old 25-01-2018, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 15
mojomojo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymojomojo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Yuki replied me said sick. Not sure when she will be back. She is really the hardest one I ever had to try to book. Even mint I had no issues. Yuki I been trying for 2 weeks and still cannot.
Yes she is sick. I booked her 2 weeks ago and she have to postpone cos she is sick till this Monday. My RTM is still fantastic despite she is still sounding ill.

Enter the house like secret lover, hug n kiss n still went for the AV bathing. Only when we r at massage, then I realized she still sound ill.. so I asked her to wear clothes n just lie now beside me. Aiyooo she still super hardworking lor. Like girlfriend, so much hugging, eye contacts, kisses n teasing. Kept rubbing until my didi super hard lor. Ask me whether want her special but I rejected but the way she hj was so nice n comfortable. Then she gave some heads n teasing touches.. super fast explode.. she lie down n still rub my didi.. @_@

Seriously... need to start booking her now. Cos need to start queuing haha.
Old 25-01-2018, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
tony979 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sglonelyguys.com/massage-ella/

Any reviews on her? MP though. Surprised no one has tried her yet given her looks
Old 25-01-2018, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 7
VentAblack is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVentAblack is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR on Cindy LTD
https://newltdsg.net/cindy/

Location: central, close to the one and only Mei Er. Drivers might wanna find alternative spots and walk over.
Looks: she’s the same person as found on the LTD ad, sweet, pleasant face. (7/10)

Massage: massage was good, definitely not piano type, probably 70%-80% of the real thing. Head massage and the bum area we’re top notch. (8/10)

Sensual: this was pretty standard for me unfortunately, could have done away with the talking imho, that one felt a little robotic. Apart from that all good. Roaming was 4G which was great (6/10)

HJ: standard story.. nothing to shout about but nothing to complain either (6/10)

Other: went for the ear cleaning option. She was real thorough and gentle. Felt amazing.

RTM: sadly, most probably not as I have a regular ML which I still like going to, and this time was just to see what’s out there. If not, would probably RTM.

Happy chionging
Old 25-01-2018, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1186 / Power: 17
Thiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud of
MR on Guo Guo (SLG)
http://sglonelyguys.com/guo-guo-massage/

Location: Area G. Doesn't stay alone. Have attached bathroom.

Looks: looks the same as picture on web. Maybe slightly older, but still very sweet looking.

Body: chubby in a good way and comes with big natural soft breasts.

Massage: meh..

Sensual: spends a good time here. Catlicking and BM feels very good. Very hardworking on the bj too.

Overall: personally, I do enjoy the session, but will probably not rtm cause I prefer MLs with better massage skills.
Visited her cause of the hype + heard she's leaving for good.
Old 25-01-2018, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojomojo View Post
Yes she is sick. I booked her 2 weeks ago and she have to postpone cos she is sick till this Monday. My RTM is still fantastic despite she is still sounding ill.

Enter the house like secret lover, hug n kiss n still went for the AV bathing. Only when we r at massage, then I realized she still sound ill.. so I asked her to wear clothes n just lie now beside me. Aiyooo she still super hardworking lor. Like girlfriend, so much hugging, eye contacts, kisses n teasing. Kept rubbing until my didi super hard lor. Ask me whether want her special but I rejected but the way she hj was so nice n comfortable.
What special are you referring to?
Old 25-01-2018, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 15
mojomojo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymojomojo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
What special are you referring to?
Her nuru special lor

U must try it. Super high.. haha.. or maybe I dun know who else gave such high sensuality cos I seldom come across this type..
Old 25-01-2018, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 22
SexPoweR deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySexPoweR deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi everyone

Tried to visit one of LTD well known therapist , wanted to go in but however warned by some guy outside that I have to go in using condo access card and not PIN .. if I insist I will be having problems going out , also i will be captured by cctv. Not sure if this is the tactic used by the managing agent of condo but obviously they knew something is going on.
Also being asked which floor I wanted to go... even asked me to warned that landlord to be wary. Rather hostile to me..
If interested pls PM me and I’ll try to reply u which lady.

Last edited by SexPoweR; 25-01-2018 at 10:47 PM.
Old 25-01-2018, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 11
h3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud of

Hi bros, would greatly appreciate if anyone can give MRs for these two girls:

http://www.liltigersden.com/cara/

http://www.liltigersden.com/baby/
Old 26-01-2018, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone remember or in contact with Bibi / baby and if she coming back ? Saw her ads few months ago but only for a few days before disappearing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1