The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2018, 07:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
crackhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Booking or Walk-in ?

Gd M Bros,

Just like to ask what do you guys prefer? I don't really like to make a booking coz hv to give away my phone number but when I walk in i get the ML on duty at the counter.

Last week, the one on duty for some reason push someone else to me which I ended up really disappointed. Do you guys specify a ML if you walk in?

Can share some tips?
Old 24-01-2018, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Booking or Walk-in ?

If u have known the ML, wechat is the way to go. For me, if wechat not viable, will use my phone number #2 to call the main fixed line (which normally use normal phone without phone logging ability)
Old 24-01-2018, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
SJP280E deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For me I always walk in bro. It's better to walk in then use your phone to call and book. Once, I called and book a ML. Few days later the Spa called me and asked me if I'm free to go for a massage.
Old 24-01-2018, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Use wechat will not divulge yr hp no.
Else call MP line phone to book yr desired gal.
Old 24-01-2018, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9993 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute

Without booking normally you will get whoever’s in turn to service the customer, and the better ones are normally working most of the time. Some MP will push the less popular girls to you as you do not have any booking. Unless you have the time wait for your preferred ML until she is free to service you, it’s best to make a booking with the MP or ML before going down. Although sometimes booking doesn’t mean they won’t be late for the appointment. Hope this helps
Old 24-01-2018, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
kungfu11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I always walk in. Fact there is always a fair bit of disappointment.
Old 24-01-2018, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Ironpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of light

You can still walk in and say who you want. Just that she might be busy and you ha e to wait

Cheers
Old 24-01-2018, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 10
bingobang is one of the Best!bingobang is one of the Best!bingobang is one of the Best!

Unless I have someone in mind, I usually walk in. You never know that surprises await you
Old 24-01-2018, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Paperx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPaperx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If you go popular mp, most of the time or evening to night time, normally those pretty ones will be booked. Some pretty and popular ones even stack till they are close. Left those not pretty or less popular ones waiting in line for walk ins. I tried calling a joint to book their ang pai, even at 7pm they say fully booked for the day already.

Best to book if u know who you want to service u. Unless u go those discreet and wulu mp, den can try walk in.

Else based on experience 70% chance u wont get the best one. If lucky u tio the 30% den good for u

Cheers
Old 24-01-2018, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 17
dynm8 is one of the Best!dynm8 is one of the Best!dynm8 is one of the Best!dynm8 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJP280E View Post
For me I always walk in bro. It's better to walk in then use your phone to call and book. Once, I called and book a ML. Few days later the Spa called me and asked me if I'm free to go for a massage.
I was caught in that situation too. Imagine if your family member around!
Old 24-01-2018, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
aforapple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bingobang View Post
Unless I have someone in mind, I usually walk in. You never know that surprises await you

Sameeee walk-in suprize is always good....
Old 24-01-2018, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 7
CCBkia is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCCBkia is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCCBkia is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCCBkia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If regular better to make booking in case the one you keen to find taken...

I will only walk in if exploring new places but nowadays f joint cannot explore
Old 25-01-2018, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 8
see123look456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

walk-in has its own thrill and for more exploration

i tried walk-in before and waited for my preferred ML as she was busy.
As I was waiting, I got the chance to scan other MLs.
saw a not bad one, decided to ask her if she's free and ended up massaged by her
Old 25-01-2018, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

What time do these girls normally start work? From experience first in line better or after they warm up a bit for the day?
Old 25-01-2018, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9993 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpafree39 View Post
Without booking normally you will get whoever’s in turn to service the customer, and the better ones are normally working most of the time. Some MP will push the less popular girls to you as you do not have any booking. Unless you have the time wait for your preferred ML until she is free to service you, it’s best to make a booking with the MP or ML before going down. Although sometimes booking doesn’t mean they won’t be late for the appointment. Hope this helps
So this cxx zapped me for this above? Did I say something wrong or are u a owner of some spa doing this?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1