The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2018, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: 1649 2047

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I often get a little bit confused by what these 1649 bosses want.

On one hand they’re so rude to customers, you would think they’ve earned enough money over the years and don’t care about business.

On the other hand, we’ve seen obvious promoters coming here to push their girls.

My take to the bosses ah Seng and whoever it is running their business, cut the crap promotional tactics of ms Geylang universe or whatever, and just ask your staff to be polite to customers and accommodate their requests.

That’s all you need to do.

No point you be rude, lose customers, then get someone to come in here to promote and argue with those who gave negative feedback.

Just my thoughts. No offense.

By the way, I do like the girls in their house especially the current ting ting and xiaoyu at 1649 and yao yao from 2047.

I will support this house’s girls, just hate the rudeness sometimes especially from aunty at 1649 and that ah peng at 2047.

But if they wish to continue like this, it’s up to them, it’s their own business they are ruining.

However, the sad part is their nice girls got affected by it too.
That’s why Ah Seng and Peter are good buddies
Old 12-01-2018, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 1649 2047

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Uh huh.

I find that the best way to get your place packed with customers is:

1. Get a line-up of pretty girls for all different tastes - short, tall, meaty, thin, cute syt, sexy milf, etc.

2. Train them to give good service and attitude - shower action, catbath, AR, BBBJ, french and fuck in all positions humanly possible

3. Be polite and respectful to customers - listen to their requests and find the appropriate girls for their needs.

4. Make sure your house have good facilities - all around mirrors, clean bathroom in the bedrooms, comfy bed. In hallway, good viewing area for new or incoming customers to see all the girls CLEARLY and INSTANTLY (no need to walk, crane your neck or wait for girls to come out) as well as a private area for those shy customers who just want to wait quietly for their prefered girl.

THAT IS ALL.

Houses that met most of these requirements to me are (note that taste on girls is subjective but other requirements are not): 1615, 1654a, 1669, 1856, 2033, and 2040.

Last edited by BronzeGod; 12-01-2018 at 12:53 AM.
Old 12-01-2018, 04:04 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
I often get a little bit confused by what these 1649 bosses want.

My take to the bosses ah Seng and whoever it is running their business, cut the crap promotional tactics of ms Geylang universe or whatever, and just ask your staff to be polite to customers and accommodate their requests.

That’s all you need to do.

No point you be rude, lose customers, then get someone to come in here to promote and argue with those who gave negative feedback.

Just my thoughts. No offense.

By the way, I do like the girls in their house especially the current ting ting and xiaoyu at 1649 and yao yao from 2047.

However, the sad part is their nice girls got affected by it too.
My take to small time runners/ customers like you is to look in the mirror. You said it right. All OKT wanna earn money. You got give OKT money they sure nice to you. Try order 3 session. Any house the OKT sure love you. So? Must be you are a fucking small spender, right?

Call $80 talk so much? You are the biggest OKT runner. You used to write FR after FR until the OKTs realise you're a fucking useless idiot and asked you to fuck off. Now you spend your time whining like a small kid online about OKTs bad service and their 'promotion'. Actually, you were the idiot writing all the promo FR.

Even more funny, you're such a fucking success can only afford $80 one round each time want to teach OKT towkays how to run business. HAHAHAHA

Fucker, this thread is for FR. You not happy with which OKT just go down and fuck them on the spot. Like I do. Grow some balls la bastard.

I fucking laugh my head off when I read that you expect OKT to call girls from other houses at least 3x before they can show you blackface. KNN you think you Andy Lau superstar ah? I never see anyone argue here about negative FR. I only see one small timer try to act like big fuck on sammyboy teach OKT do how to do business. LOL. You can only afford to call $80 and each time the OKT must be polite to you, pour you coffee, call 3 rounds of girls for you to view. You worry about your own income lah.

So you have a small store selling nasi lemak. The customer don't want to buy your nasi lemak. Now people with brain will just tell the customer to look elsewhere. But what you would do is order nasi lemak FROM OTHER STALLS 3 TIMES for the customer to try. ROFL. And I suppose you're expecting the customer to come back to your stall to eat nasi lemak from other stalls because you're so kind-hearted? HAHAHAHA. You're fucking soft in the head. This is your idea of doing business? Your own nasi lemak you don't sell you go out of your way to intro other stall nasi lemak better than yours. Are you retarded? Making self-entitled cheapos like you happy is the highway to closure. Who in his right mind expects an OKT to sabotage himself? I just walk out and go to the next house. But you so bigshot you expect OKTs to call 3 rounds of WLs for you. HAHAHA

You're so dirt poor you started a thread to solicit points because you can't afford to pay for a sammyboy membership which comes with a truckload of points. I think it's just $20 per month. Cheebye la, later you meet me I pass you some change to join sammyboy as a member. Don't be like a desperate dog begging for points la. Later the WLs think all Sporean fucking cheap like you. $20 a month also don't spend rather beg online. Knn you this kind of customer scaring the meimei away.

So here's my suggestion to you. Since you so 'smart', you open one house. We all go your brothel see you how good. If you no brothel and don't even have money to pay sammyboy membership, fuck off back to your thread and continue begging for your points.

By the way hor, don't write under the false illusion that nobody knows who you are in real life. You're a cheapskate ex runner that OKTs find fucking useless and so they ditched you. Now you got a bone to grind because without the 'benefits', you got no money to call wan. You're a fucking loser in real life and a fucking loser online. As you yourself have said many times, you're just a roadsweeper. So go sweep the roads and stop trying to act smart when you got no money.

Last edited by 123hu; 12-01-2018 at 10:00 AM.
Old 12-01-2018, 04:10 AM
SamSter

123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Uh huh.

I find that the best way to get your place packed with customers is:

1. Get a line-up of pretty girls for all different tastes - short, tall, meaty, thin, cute syt, sexy milf, etc.

2. Train them to give good service and attitude - shower action, catbath, AR, BBBJ, french and fuck in all positions humanly possible

3. Be polite and respectful to customers - listen to their requests and find the appropriate girls for their needs.

4. Make sure your house have good facilities - all around mirrors, clean bathroom in the bedrooms, comfy bed. In hallway, good viewing area for new or incoming customers to see all the girls CLEARLY and INSTANTLY (no need to walk, crane your neck or wait for girls to come out) as well as a private area for those shy customers who just want to wait quietly for their prefered girl.

THAT IS ALL.

Houses that met most of these requirements to me are (note that taste on girls is subjective but other requirements are not): 1615, 1654a, 1669, 1856, 2033, and 2040.
THAT IS ALL? HAHAHA. Are you retarded?

All these houses meet your requirements. How is their business? HAHAHAHA. OKTs who wanna have as 'good' business as these houses should follow you. I guess business at 1856 and 2040 is roaring? Roadsweeper really roadsweeper brain. LOL.

Don't talk so much cock la. The truth is that YOU WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE A VIP AND TRY TO ACT KNOWLEDGABLE ONLINE when you're just a fucking cheapskate who knows shit. THE REAL REASON WHY YOU'RE SO UNHAPPY WITH OKTS AND STOPPED WRITING FRS IS BECAUSE THEY GOT SICK OF YOU SHAMELESSLY ASKING FOR 'BENEFIT'. From what you expect of OKT, it is obvious you demand a lot from WL.

Apart from these few houses that the counter staff give you good service, the rest of Geylang can't be fucked with you. You're well known as the fucker who like to look see but no money to call. So fuck off. When I go to a house I hate seeing care lair fare like you.

If your list shows anything, it shows that you're a CURSE and houses that can be bothered to entertain you sure see their business go 'up'.

Tell me, since 1856 counter staff provides premium service and you say follow your guru ideas can have many customers, how many WLs they have now? Why did the last batch go? How the fuck you support 1856 WL until the last batch go back? Say the house good but never support, right? Either that or the last batch got scared thinking all customers are jackass like you but demand private viewing room and ran for their lives. Cheebye you 1856 regular leh. You say you endorse the house sure business good. So tomorrow I go see should easily have 10 WL and full house, right? Fucking idiot. Big mouth, empty wallet.

You're making a fool of yourself. Please continue to go to these shops with 'good' business and enjoy yourself. I prefer to visit the shops that the WLs and OKTs don't cater to roadsweepers like you.

Seriously, spend more time trying to increase your own income instead of writing training manual for OKTs. I tell you a secret. The WLs don't need training lah. The problem is YOU. Next time you go, you take out $100 put on table. They auto service very good. Cheapos like you who come online and kpkb about 2831A slight price increase won't get good service. You fucking never tip BUT expect the sky and moon.

Instead of just tipping the WL like normal people, you ask the OKT to ask the WL to give you special service. Fuck you're a clown. And you wonder why OKTs see you as shit. It's already 2018. GL price never increase hor and here you are still expecting training for your fucking $80 WL.

Knn you come out of which hole? Still living in 1990? Got WL come here to fuck for an hr for so little already very good. You still thinking about training. Really a brainless and penniless monkey. Do yourself and this forum a favour. Fuck off to your 'please give me points because I have no money to join sammyboy as a member' thread and go hang out at those 'good' business house.

Last edited by 123hu; 12-01-2018 at 09:03 PM.
Old 12-01-2018, 04:24 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
My take to small time runners/ customers like you is to look in the mirror. You said it right. All OKT wanna earn money. You got give OKT money they sure nice to you. So? Must be you are a fucking small spender, right?

Call $80 talk so much? The biggest OKT runner is you. You used to write FR after FR until the OKTs realise you're fucking useless and asked you to fuck off. Now you spend your time whining like a small kod online about OKTs bad service. Even more funny, you fucker only can afford $80 want to teach OKT towkays how to run business. HAHAHA

Fucker, this thread is for FR. You not happy with which OKT just go down and fuck them on the spot. Like I do. Grow some balls la bastard.

I fucking laugh my head off when I read that you expect OKT to call girls from other houses at least 3x before they can show you blackface. KNN you think you Andy Lau superstar ah? I never see anyone argue here about negative FR. I only see one small timer try to act like big fuck on sammyboy teach OKT do how to do business. LOL. You can only afford to call $80 and each time the OKT must be polite to you, pour you coffee, call 3 rounds of girls for you to view. You worry about your own income lah. You're a fucking pauper you wanna teach towkay how to do business I really ROFL. You're so fucking poor you started a thread to solicit points. Cheebye la, later you meet me I pass you some change to join sammyboy as member. No need to be so cheap.

So here's my suggestion to you. Since you so 'smart', you open one house. We all go your brothel see you how good. If you no brothel and don't even have money to pay sammyboy membership, fuck off back to your thread and continue begging for your points. By the way hor, don't write under the false illusion that nobody knows who are in real life. You're a cheapskate ex runner that OKTs find fucking useless and so they ditched you. Now you got a bone to grind because without the 'benefits', you got no money to call wan. You're a fucking loser in real life and a fucking loser online. As you yourself have said many times, you're just a roadsweeper. So go sweep the roads and stop trying to act smart when you got no money.
Quote:
Dumb fuck. So all these houses meet your requirements. How is their business? Their houses the business is the best? Knn you are really a dumb fuck. I guess business at 1856 is roaring? LOL. All you want is to be treated like a VIP when you are a fucking cheapskate. Good to know that apart from these few houses, the rest can't be fucked with you. If anything, it shows that you are a curse and houses that can be bothered to entertain you the business good or not...I no need to say so much. Just that you're making a fucking fool of yourself. Please continue to go to these 'good' business shops. LOL
I don’t really wish to argue with you.

But let me ask you a simple question.

Why are you so defensive when anyone says anything negative about 1649?

Why do you need to insult anyone that has a bad feedback on 1649 as small spenders or what? And call them names?

Even a customer that goes to Geylang just once in his whole life has a right to share his experience here in this forum.

It’s nothing personal. Just making suggestions for improvement.

There’s no need to insult others.

And what does it have to do with you when people commment on 1649?

Why do you take it so personally? And why the need for the personal attacks?
Old 12-01-2018, 04:36 AM
SamSter

Quote:
I don’t really wish to argue with you.

But let me ask you a simple question.

Why are you so defensive when anyone says anything negative about 1649?

Why do you need to insult anyone that has a bad feedback on 1649 as small spenders or what? And call them names?

Even a customer that goes to Geylang just once in his whole life has a right to share his experience here in this forum.

It’s nothing personal. Just making suggestions for improvement.

There’s no need to insult others.

And what does it have to do with you when people commment on 1649?

Why do you take it so personally? And why the need for the personal attacks?
I wasn't defensive. I started the Ms Geylang thread. My lampa song I start. You are forum expert ah? What promotional thread? You got problem? Fuck you, chao cheebye. I never defended any bad FR or 1649. Don't come and talk cock. I respond to attacks on MY posts.

I am more than happy to say that Ah Seng is a cunt. Ah Seng is a cunt, Ah Seng is a cunt. Happy? Think whole GL also know. You siao ah, everyday whine online about how bad the OKT treat you? Your personal problem with OKT you keep repeating to the whole world. Knn come I give you sweet don't cry, okay? Aawww poor baby always kena fuck by Ah Seng. Come come, I sayang you. LOL

You're a bigger cunt and just a fucking loser whining online about OKTs. Cheebye, you know what is called Geylang? You expecting Four Seasons hotel customer service in...Geylang? HAHAHAHA You're a fucking monkey. Writing page after page about ISO service. KNN fuck you la. You know what is a red light district? And the best part is, you can't afford to eat at Four Seasons. LOL

Look, from your non-stop whining, everyone here gets it. Ah Seng and Auntie don't like you and can't be fucked with you. Try to be aware that they are perfectly fine with other customers and you look like a retard for whining non-stop.

For whatever reason (maybe it has to do with you're a cheapo who wants a private room where you can see CLEARLY and must call girls 3x for his majesty's viewing pleasure and still never call), people don't like your monkey face. My advice to you is get over it. Just fuck him or fuck off from his shop. He is pioneer citizen you also scared to fuck him ah? Tell him his attitude sucks la. You whine online for fuck?

Personally, I don't have a problem with any OKTs and who gives a shit about OKTs? They are just there to collect money. But since you have so much problem, go tell the OKTs they suck and stop boring everyone with your pathetic whining.

You can fuck Ah Seng and whichever OKT you like all you want. I just grew tired of reading your roadsweeper ideas on business and your whining because you're a fucking cheapskate who has no balls to tell the OKTs off. I come here to read FR. Not the tales of an $80 one session only idiot who gets bullied by OKTs. You're just a disgrunted ex-runner that the OKTs discarded like a rag doll when they realised you're a hopeless idiot always asking for benefits because you can't afford to tip the WL. So get over yourself and fuck off.

You have a right to share your opinion. I also have a right to share my opinion. And my opinion is that you are a fucking monkey who wants OKTs to provide you with a private viewing room. Otherwise, you're going to write another long essay about 2831A price increase. Gong cheebye, it's only $50. You want you take. You can't afford, fuck off. Talk so much for what?

Last edited by 123hu; 12-01-2018 at 10:15 AM.
Old 12-01-2018, 05:05 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Thanks for the useless information that nobody gives a shit about.

Last edited by 123hu; 12-01-2018 at 05:19 AM.
Old 12-01-2018, 11:42 AM
Samster

Hi 123hu, thank you for making those very personal attacks just because I commented on 1649 and what I think is good for business.

1649 ah Seng needs to thank you, because as long as such heavy handed tactics are used to shut down honest and helpful opinions on his house in the forum (even if they are negative), he will never see me or my buddies step into his house again.

And no, I don’t act like a big shot. I just fuck and go. I share opinions to hopefully help everyone have a better and happier Geylang experience. Sorry if that offends anyone but I mean well.

But since according to you, I’m a cheapo and what not, I guess ah Seng won’t miss my business.

Don't worry yourself coming up with some long post filled with insults again. You've "won" already. I will not be commenting on 1649 or his other house 2047 anymore.

Cheers and have a nice day.

Last edited by BronzeGod; 12-01-2018 at 11:57 AM.
Old 12-01-2018, 12:46 PM
SamSter

Your $80 every month will be terribly missed. You mistook me for someone who gives a shit which longkang you go. Many people also don't step into 1649. Just call from other house la. KNN only you fucking loser must declare. Am I suppose to cry? WAH you and your lanjiao buddies not going to 1649 anymore? Aawwww...so sad. Kor kor don't leh.

Pity the 1856 WLs who had to service you and your lanjiao buddies. Thanks to your self praised 'helpful' comments and support and fuckwit business acumen, the previous 1856 batch all left in record time. You're as helpful as a bald tyre.

Fuck off la jackass. Do update us when 1856, 2040, 2033 or whichever house installs a private room for your royal highness. By the way, let me thank you on behalf of all those OKTs. Thank you for sending all those cheebyes who expect private viewing room and to see 3 rounds of WLs their way. They are forever grateful to you for introducing such morons to them.

With the storm of retards who have these kind of 'helpful' demanding expectations headed their way, one can only feel sorry for the WLs on duty. The WLs must be laughing in their toes when you show them how clever you are, telling them their boss should install a private viewing room and someone should train them in shower, massage and AR. LOL. Here comes the $80 retard.

Like I said, you were dumped by the OKTs who grew sick of your requests for special treatment. That's why you stopped writing your promo FR. But still you clung around the forum hoping to prove your usefulness with your hopeless list. You're like a fucking baby whining about why you don't write FRs anymore like anyone cares that you don't.

Why don't you make youself useful and tell us 1856 got how many WL and which one is good? Since you rave about the premium service and good business? Fucking retard.

Last edited by 123hu; 12-01-2018 at 01:08 PM.
Old 12-01-2018, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for the useless information that nobody gives a shit about.
If you don’t give a fuck to my post

Then don’t bother to reply

Anyway My post is not replying to you

I am talking to BG
Old 12-01-2018, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

So much fireworks

I guess let’s not go too extreme.
Bro 123hu, peaceful discussion better than hardline insults across. Nobody wins.

IMHO In GL the customer experience involves both the WL and the okt. Of course the WL contributes more than 90% of the satisfaction, sometimes after a wonderful fuck session I don’t even remember what the okt did good or bad but just collect money from me.

For good okt Before the session some okt who are good service who will call different girls for me to view, or will chase on the girls I am waiting for. Not all okt will do it. Some only push in-house girls.

But I guess before the customer gets a girl to bonk and he kena rude comments and poor customer service, then of course customer angry. Well the suggestion next time to call the WL from other house is ok for the girls. The business $80 goes to the girl for her work anywhere.

I guess the bad comments on 1649 are personal opinion of some customers. I have no issues with aunty so far. Doesn’t mean they don’t give bad service. I don’t know for a fact. But there are always better houses with good okt customer service. So customers have a choice.

Got to clarify when I went 2831a I paid 150 so that misunderstanding of 200 seems deep-rooted. Not sure if they asked new customers for 200?

Anyway I wanted to post some comments on Yuan Yuan who is good bonk for me. Pretty and friendly.
Propose to focus the writing on the WL and not in-fighting

Last edited by Fat Fatt; 12-01-2018 at 07:27 PM.
Old 12-01-2018, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post

Anyway I wanted to post some comments for Yuan Yuan who is good bonk for me.
Absolutely without a doubt, Yuan Yuan is a fantastic WL both in terms of attitude and service.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 12-01-2018, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Absolutely without a doubt, Yuan Yuan is a fantastic WL both in terms of attitude and service.
Need to share more of such girls to distract the guys from continuing their debates and expressions of dislikes for each other.

Focus on the WLs
Old 12-01-2018, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Need to share more of such girls to distract the guys from continuing their debates and expressions of dislikes for each other.

Focus on the WLs
Fully agree bro!
I only concentrate on the gals and FRs, okt’s attitude is secondary.

But ironically the fireworks started after I wrote abt 1649 Yang Yang.

Anyway I’ve to comment in fairness that the Aunty’s attitude has mellowed significantly.
Maybe I was lucky went at the right times.
Maybe it’s cos I just locked in target based on the FR recommendations by other bros and asked for specific targets without checking out the other gals.

I’m also trying to find time to sample 1649 Yuan Yuan next after Xia Tian and Yang Yang earlier.
Old 12-01-2018, 08:45 PM
SamSter

Fat Fatt,

I appreciate people who talk sense and are civil. I have no patience for empty heads who keep shooting their mouth off over posts and threads I started. I simply wanted to have fun and this fucking blockhead claims my Ms Geylang thread is promotional. He then claims I defended OKTs and negative FRs when I had never done so.

We all know he used to write promo FR non-stop until the OKTs cut him loose. He then wastes everyone's time pouring out his personal grievances against OKTs. You will notice I have kept silent all this while because not my problem. But it's annoying to see this little boy grumble and grumble non-stop.

The problem with this idiot is the more he talks, the more he grows a sense of self-importance. The last straw came when he started to share his fuckwit business ideas on how OKTs should run their business. What on earth is this fucker going on about? It was the mind of a child writing drivel. Many houses have already closed, many have bad business and we all know the supply is drying up. And here you have this idiot writing training manual for WL when even getting WL to come is a massive problem. And he thinks he is 'helpful'. This idiot who still dreaming about having his ass licked has no sense of reality.

And hence, I lost my patience. Don't come and insult me and accuse me of shit and not expect a response.

MrBigBadBird,

Exactly.

I am here to read FRs and talk about CHICKS and BABES. I couldn't care less about OKTs who are GUYS. Any OKT that can bring in quality WLs are good. Any OKT with no WLs are bad. The rest is secondary.

Last edited by 123hu; 12-01-2018 at 09:14 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1