The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2018, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!
Re: The shipping mess

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussluver View Post
She could either choose to walk away and we could think about other plans or she could continue and try to collect the evidence that she would need.

Guess we all know the answer..
Old 22-04-2018, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
iBigCock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the nice updates.
Old 22-04-2018, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 7
southbrom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates, thanks.
Old 22-04-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
ahniuu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff! Camping for more
Old 22-04-2018, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
ChefJustineQuak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story
Old 23-04-2018, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
BleuNinja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS
Old 23-04-2018, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3012 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

sorry guys. been busy. will be back in a few days.
Old 23-04-2018, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!

Hope u dun MIA too long!
Old 23-04-2018, 09:42 PM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

give me a few days. sorry. work and family issues. need to sort it out.

sorry for the delays.
Old 24-04-2018, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
CouldBeYou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

sorry for the delays.
No problem bro, family first!
Old 24-04-2018, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

sorry for the delays.
really nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update, support your thread.
Old 27-04-2018, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fenct2001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please continue.
Old 27-04-2018, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Aruzoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support n camping!
Old 27-04-2018, 02:34 PM
Samster

Hazel considered for a moment and look around. The area they were in was off the only road and at this moment, it was deserted except for them.

She stood up and flipped her hair, leaving one side of her neck exposed. Then she lifted one leg and placed it on the bench, with her stilettoes on the seat. Her skirt went up and because her skirt was short, her black undies peeked out from under her skirt.

She slowly traced her finger of one hand from the wrist of the other, upwards, across her forearm, her biceps area and stopped at her shoulder. Without hesitation, she reached out to her spaghetti top and slowly pulled one of the straps down her arm. She did the same with the other and did not stop until her entire top was sitting around her waist. Her breasts gleamed in the moonlight incandescently. Her nipples stood up proudly in the night without the protection of her blouse.

I wanted to rush out and stopped her but Alan put a hand on my shoulder. He merely shook his head. I thought for a moment and knew that Hazel would definitely blow of her top if I spoiled her plans now. I calmed myself down and continued watching from my location. Surprisingly, Alan was calm and did not seem to have any reaction except being focused on capturing everything in his video cam.

Mr Ong looked at them and smiled.

Mr Ong: nice tits....

I thought she would stop there, but if she did, the whole scenario would seemed just like Hazel was seducing him and it would be useless evidence. She continued with her seduction as her hand slowly grabbed one boob and twirled her manicured finger around her nipples, drawing circles around it and lightly pinching her nubs between her own fingers.

Mr Ong adjusted his pants and I did the same as well. However, Alan did not have any reaction.

Hazel continued to tease him.

With one hand still playing with her breast and nipple, with the other, she reached across her creamy thighs and pulled the hem of her skirt further up her thighs until the lacy black thongs was fully exposed. Her hand continued to move down, in between her thighs, and stopped at the intersection between her legs. She slowly rubbed herself.

Mr Ong gulped and so did I. Alan showed me a thumb up sign and grinned at me. I turn back my attention to Hazel.

She slowly pulled aside the bottom of her thongs, showing him the protruding lips of her pussy. Sensually, she guided a finger across her clit before letting her thongs fall back in place, covering her pussy. She lifted her finger that was glistering with her juices and she stuck the finger into her mouth, sucking it.

Slowly she put her leg down from the bench and pulled the straps of her blouse back in place. I thought she would stop there, instead, both her hands reached underneath her skirt and she slowly pulled down her thongs. She held the thongs in her hand and threw it into his face.

Immediately he put it on his nose, taking in all her womanly smell, before stuffing it into his pocket.

She returned to the bench and sat side ways, facing him. Again, she lifted one leg up and lifted her skirt to her tummy area so that her pussy was fully exposed to him. Slowly she put a finger down on her clit and started rubbing it. As she spread her labia, even from where I was, despite the low lighting, I could see that her hole was caked with her juices.

Hazel continued to look at him as she inserted a finger into her tunnel and let out a soft moan.

Haz: ern.....

He bent forward towards her bottom to get a better look at her nether bits. But she was fast. Even as he was bending down, she immediately retracted her finger and closed her thighs as she pulled her skirt down, covering up.

Haz: NO touching......

Mr Ong: ...ok....ok... no touching.... show me.....more.....

Haz: no.... that's all.... how?

Mr Ong: errmm.... You are very wet......

She put her legs down onto the floor and stared at him.

Haz: So?

Mr Ong: I'll give you $100 now. Let me touch it....

Haz: no....

She replied firmly.

Haz: not here..... well?

Mr Ong: ok.... $500. let's go to my car. I just want to touch.

Haz: fuck you. I am not a whore....

He put his hands in his pocket. I could see him fidgeting with her panty in his pocket.

Mr Ong: ok..... let's go to a hotel. I'll pay for the hotel. 1 night. Tonight. $2000.

That was the evidence that she needed. Alan immediately picked up his phone and called her.

Haz: errm.... oh fuck.... wait... my phone is ringing...

She answered it but Alan remained silent.

Haz: hello? oh James..... now? ok...ok.... which hotel? can.... thanks! you are my saviour! see you later..... bye!

She hung up and stood up.

Haz: sorry Kenneth.... I have another appointment. Got to go....

Mr Ong: wait....Hanna.... wait... how much is he paying? I am willing to offer more....

Haz: sorry.... your fucking chance had past..... you had it earlier and you should had taken the opportunity. Perhaps next time when I am in need of money again, I'll look for you....

Mr Ong: bitch.....

Haz: oh.... and you can keep that as a souvenir..... haha.... bye.....

She pointed to his pocket, turned and walked off, back the way she came earlier. We continued to remain in our post so that he would not see us and also to make sure that he would not harm Hazel. He stood there for a moment and then walk back the way he came, complaining loudly about her.

Once he was out of range, Alan called Hazel again.

Alan: Yo babe.... just continue walking to my car. I will follow behind until his vehicle had passed us.

He hung up and turned to me.

Alan: Sam, you remained out of sight from the road. I will let you know when he had driven pass.

In this manner, we slowly got back to Alan's car.

Haz: Alan, did you get the recordings?

He played back the conversation and the zoomed in video that he had taken.

Haz: good.... now we have the evidence we need....

Alan: A very good display of seduction....... haha.... good job....

Haz: hmmmphhhfff...

I could see her stole a sneak peek at me. I frowned and look at Alan, who still did not have any reaction to the videos.

Haz: Sam, are you jealous?

Me: errm.....

Alan: hahaha.... I am not attracted to girls. So don't worry. ok... you got what you need. I'll compile both the video with the sound and pass it to you by tomorrow.

Haz: Thanks! you are so sweet.....

Alan: ok.... then case close for me.

She turned to me.

Haz: I made some calls earlier and Sam.... things are not as simple as the just the video....

Me: what is not that simple?

Haz: I called up HQ..... there was no pressure from the top to get the big projects. As per the projects we had, they are happy. I am sure he has some reasons for wanting to target the off-shore projects. Something's not right here....

Me: ok? we could just use what we have and then ask him back for the video and leave the company....

Haz: No.... like I said before, how can you guarantee that he won't make copies? You can tell him about this video and let him know that if yours get published, then his will end up with his wife. I am sure he will take you seriously and not do anything more with the video.... Remember to tell him that Hanna helped you on all these. I will speak to her....

Me: So what do you intend to do?

Haz: I don't know. I still don't know why he still insisted to get those projects after what happened the last time. Let's wait and see

Alan: Ok. Since there is no plan.... Let's go for beers as I already helped you with the stuffs. You promised....

Haz: now?! No! Did you forget that I am not wearing anything underneath? And this stupid dress is too short and revealing. It's too obscene and uncomfortable. No way.... next time perhaps....

Alan: That's your problem. You owed me the drinks..... I'll be away after tomorrow and back only 1 month later..... Sam, you ok?

I was not sure. Hazel was in a vulnerable state currently.

Me: I'll leave it to her to decide.

Haz: what about Mark? No need to accompany him?

Alan: I already told him I'll be late.

To my surprise, she agreed.

Haz: ok..... only for a short while. I don't feel comfortable in this....

I laid down on the backseat as he started driving.

He drove straight to Raffles place and we went up to 1-Atitute. Even with the DJ playing the latest music, for once, the place was not crowded.

We got a seat on the upper floor and ordered our drinks.

Initially, Hazel put her bag on top of her legs to protect her modesty but as the night went on, we were getting tipsy and Hazel's inhibition diminished as well. She put her bag beside her and a few times without realizing, her skirt went up a little, offering us a glimpse of her pussy. I had to remind her that she was exposing herself before she pulled her skirt down again.

At about 2am, we left the place and went downstairs to grab a taxi. Alan got into 1 first and mentioned that he will collect his car tomorrow and pass the evidence to us.

I flagged down the next taxi and both of us got in.

Me: Uncle, Holland V....

Haz: no...no..... it's 2am. Not good time....... my parents would be sleeping and if I go home now, I will wake them and they will nag none stop. Your place.....

I gave the driver my address and once we started driving off, she put her head on my shoulder and slept.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 27-04-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
flintmarco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyflintmarco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Many thanks for the update.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1