The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2018, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
publicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpublicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpublicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Crazy/daring stuff that i hv done.

Gf used to share room with her bro and i frequently stay over.. every single time we will be fucking under the blanket and when finishing, because cannot clean up, its usually CIM or CIP.

Looking back, really 年少无知. Luckily nv get pregnant.

Much more stupid and crazy stuff done before...
Old 28-04-2018, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1879 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Years back when to park for a walk after dinner with wife...after walking for quite a distance we noticed tat area quite isolated...we went to a bench and sat down.
My wife unzipped my pants dragged out my rod and blow me until I released my load into her mouth.
I returned the favour and fingered her....she got so horny and kept asking me to stop but I just continued and she finally cum and squirted on her panties. In the end she has no choice but to remove her panties and go commando for the rest of the night. O yes she also lifted her skirt and pee on thr the grass patch before we left the place...😅😅😅
Old 28-04-2018, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Aplexus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
Years back when to park for a walk after dinner with wife...after walking for quite a distance we noticed tat area quite isolated...we went to a bench and sat down.
My wife unzipped my pants dragged out my rod and blow me until I released my load into her mouth.
I returned the favour and fingered her....she got so horny and kept asking me to stop but I just continued and she finally cum and squirted on her panties. In the end she has no choice but to remove her panties and go commando for the rest of the night. O yes she also lifted her skirt and pee on thr the grass patch before we left the place...😅😅😅
Nice share bro .... full of thrills doing outdoor
Old 28-04-2018, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
president86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Lucky bro that yr wife is a squirter.

Plzz share more squirt stories..
Old 28-04-2018, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
GaryAblett deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellykelly View Post
Me: Help uncle to the bedroom bathroom. Helping him to take off his singlet and ah pek shorts. OK no underwear. Cant help feeling heart start beating faster.
Uncle: Take off cloths
Me: No need i bath you.
Me: Turning on the heater and direct the shower at him but not being easy as the water keep splashing at me(clothing).
Uncle: Turn me round and unhook my skirt and undone the zipper. i could hv stop him but the water is splashing on it . It fell onto the floor and got abit wet before i can retrieve it.
Me: While i was bending to pick up my skirt, uncle had my panty pull down to reveal my full moon.
Me: Wat the heck. In a half hearted mood whether to pull up or down when i recompose after picking up my skirt. (still back facing him).
Please continue sis
Old 29-04-2018, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 661 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2581 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Solid bro!
Old 01-05-2018, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
masked deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

fingered my ex-gf when shes laying in my lap otw home after clubbing in da cab with her male friend in the front seat while they were chatting. with her whispering harder to me inbetween their convo.
Old 02-05-2018, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"I returned the favour and fingered her....she got so horny and kept asking me to stop but I just continued and she finally cum and squirted on her panties."

"O yes she also lifted her skirt and pee on thr the grass patch before we left the place...😅😅😅"

I felt really hot below imagining this two scene.
Really envy you having a horny and squirting wife.
Thanks bro.
Old 02-05-2018, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

standing on jetty very low tide with gal holding to railing i standing behind. Hugging and squeezing and grinding. Than gal hand go behind unzip pull out KKJ and stroke it till almost cumming. Need to stuff it back walk fast to secluded spot bend her over bench and finish the deed.

at jetty don't the boys got see bo or they too engross fishing
Old 14-05-2018, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
kellykelly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Me: Help uncle to the bedroom bathroom. Helping him to take off his singlet and ah pek shorts. OK no underwear. Cant help feeling heart start beating faster.
Uncle: Take off cloths
Me: No need i bath you.
Me: Turning on the heater and direct the shower at him but not being easy as the water keep splashing at me(clothing).
Uncle: Turn me round and unhook my skirt and undone the zipper. i could hv stop him but the water is splashing on it . It fell onto the floor and got abit wet before i can retrieve it.
Me: While i was bending to pick up my skirt, uncle had my panty pull down to reveal my full moon.
Me: Wat the heck. In a half hearted mood whether to pull up or down when i recompose after picking up my skirt. (still back facing him).
Me: as i was still in state of daze, i could feel his hands touching my butt. I stand up quickly and face him not even hv time to deal with my underwear

Uncle: start helping to take off my shirt once i turn round not even looking at my down under.

Me: i let myself being stripped by an old uncle. And later amuse by how he tried to unhook my bra.ok so be it. My stripped myself fully naked.
Old 14-05-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 7
southbrom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Me: as i was still in state of daze, i could feel his hands touching my butt. I stand up quickly and face him not even hv time to deal with my underwear

Uncle: start helping to take off my shirt once i turn round not even looking at my down under.

Me: i let myself being stripped by an old uncle. And later amuse by how he tried to unhook my bra.ok so be it. My stripped myself fully naked.
More please!!
Old 14-05-2018, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
TuasPower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow really daring!!
Old 14-05-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Qawazi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So extremely daring, woooo!!
Old 14-05-2018, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
Jamctc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJamctc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Please continue more...
Old 14-05-2018, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Please continue! More please!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1