The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 27-04-2018, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 14
nuckkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Anyone tried pulau ubin? One of those toilets in the rest area along the cycling track. An experience i can't forget.
Old 27-04-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 14
Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuckkie View Post
Anyone tried pulau ubin? One of those toilets in the rest area along the cycling track. An experience i can't forget.
Interesting. Lots of mosquitoes?
Kindly share your experience
Old 27-04-2018, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 14
nuckkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtjan View Post
Interesting. Lots of mosquitoes?
Kindly share your experience
Just a short conclusive story, after cycling for 30mins with the GF, stop at one of the resting huts for a short water break. No one was around and GF got slightly touchy and started kissing here and there but sadly, heard bicycle coming from far. Stopped everything and proceeded on cycling until we reached another resting point with a toilet(location is near a beach area). Gf needed the toilet while i waited outside. When she came out, saw that no one was there, abandoned the bike infront of the toilet and proceeded into one of the cubicles in the mens toilet and the rest is history.

No mosquito bites, Great experience.
Old 28-04-2018, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuckkie View Post
Just a short conclusive story, after cycling for 30mins with the GF, stop at one of the resting huts for a short water break. No one was around and GF got slightly touchy and started kissing here and there but sadly, heard bicycle coming from far. Stopped everything and proceeded on cycling until we reached another resting point with a toilet(location is near a beach area). Gf needed the toilet while i waited outside. When she came out, saw that no one was there, abandoned the bike infront of the toilet and proceeded into one of the cubicles in the mens toilet and the rest is history.

No mosquito bites, Great experience.
naise share.
Old 29-04-2018, 02:40 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold

Old 30-04-2018, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 19
gambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Well just to share a short story of mine. In the recent months, i have been very close to a friend of mine. We went to catch a movie in tue afternoon and the cinema was just the 2 of us. As the movie went along, we got more frisky. So hot and horny that my pants were on the floor and she was busy sucking me in the dark. As it was our virgin experience, i came quickly. After resting a while, decided to return the favour and got down between her legs to give her a good cum. Thankfully no one came into the cinema. Phew...

Another time with the same friend catching another show. While watching the show, her hands were on my dick throughout the start of the show. It was obvioud she was getting turned on. After a while she took off her shorts and panties and climbed onto me. All these with other movie goers in front of us. We had to keep our moans down as it felt good. We kept it going for a good 10 mins till I jizzed all over myself.

2 of the most vivid public memories I have ever had

"I once knew a woman who offered her honor
So I honored her offer
And all night long I was on her and off her." ~ Anon
Old 30-04-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambit76 View Post
Well just to share a short story of mine. In the recent months, i have been very close to a friend of mine. We went to catch a movie in tue afternoon and the cinema was just the 2 of us. As the movie went along, we got more frisky. So hot and horny that my pants were on the floor and she was busy sucking me in the dark. As it was our virgin experience, i came quickly. After resting a while, decided to return the favour and got down between her legs to give her a good cum. Thankfully no one came into the cinema. Phew...

Another time with the same friend catching another show. While watching the show, her hands were on my dick throughout the start of the show. It was obvioud she was getting turned on. After a while she took off her shorts and panties and climbed onto me. All these with other movie goers in front of us. We had to keep our moans down as it felt good. We kept it going for a good 10 mins till I jizzed all over myself.

wow naise share bro.
still in contact w this good fren of urs?
Old 30-04-2018, 04:41 PM
Samster

Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambit76 View Post

Very nice share.
Some bros mentioned that all cinemas got infra-red cameras facing the audience. I wonder if it is true. Anyone working in a cinema that can verify. Does the camera records? Or does it just show live images to catch movie pirates? Or it is totally bogus?
Old 01-05-2018, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 15
fatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Very nice share.
Some bros mentioned that all cinemas got infra-red cameras facing the audience. I wonder if it is true. Anyone working in a cinema that can verify. Does the camera records? Or does it just show live images to catch movie pirates? Or it is totally bogus?
100% got cam....it’s for security purposes! There lots of videos show fighting in the cinemas, stealing and also hanky panty candid.....

Probably, the security was PCC while enjoying this couple fucking live.
Old 01-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Not exactly public but I bonked a lady boss of a min-su and her staff in Taiwan at the open air garage beside the vegetable garden on different days when I visited there.

Sadly not a threesome though.
Old 01-05-2018, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Not exactly public but I bonked a lady boss of a min-su and her staff in Taiwan at the open air garage beside the vegetable garden on different days when I visited there.

Sadly not a threesome though.
Both the lady boss and her staff?
You solid bro!
Old 02-05-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatalfacts View Post
100% got cam....it’s for security purposes! There lots of videos show fighting in the cinemas, stealing and also hanky panty candid.....

Probably, the security was PCC while enjoying this couple fucking live.
Yes, confirmed got camera in cinemas. I saw them while in cinemas. At least one at the back and front of the seats. These are used to catch pirate movie recording and obviously they are infra red type of cameras.
Old 02-05-2018, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
Yes, confirmed got camera in cinemas. I saw them while in cinemas. At least one at the back and front of the seats. These are used to catch pirate movie recording and obviously they are infra red type of cameras.
People have been making out in cinema since 1940s

https://mashable.com/2014/12/13/movi.../#b_Ui4VWmDkqh

and the infra-red camera used back in 1940 can actually shoot thru clothing and see the bra!!

Old 02-05-2018, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Both the lady boss and her staff?
You solid bro!
I stayed at the min-su for a few times that I went to Taiwan. It was only when the lady boss decided to venture into new business that she decided to employ an assistanr. That was when I decided to try my luck on the new staff.
Old 02-05-2018, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
I stayed at the min-su for a few times that I went to Taiwan. It was only when the lady boss decided to venture into new business that she decided to employ an assistanr. That was when I decided to try my luck on the new staff.
good for you bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1