The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2018, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
OrhYeeOrh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Landlady

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith79 View Post
Worse story writer I have ever read. Too much of dreaming
Try writing a story, we see how you fare
Old 14-04-2018, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 17
Kexu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKexu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: My Landlady

How on earth can I miss such a wonderful thread .
Old 19-04-2018, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

New Adventures - Part 8 (Last)

After I had dressed both Ms. Sylvia and myself up, I led her to the ladies washroom just several doors down to clean up. I too had to wash up a bit before the journey back home, but ended up waiting for her outside the ladies as she took much longer. But when she walked out, it was no longer Ms. Sylvia, but Susan once again. It was quite the disappointment at the realization that my fantasy had come to an end, but what to do - at least I had the chance to fantasize!

Susan smiled widely at me as she stepped out of the ladies. The sky was totally dark already, but there were lights illuminating the walkways. Rather creepy to me nonetheless, but Susan seemed fine.

Susan: I hope you enjoyed that, honey. It was quite the experience for me! I’ve never made love in a classroom before!

I smiled back at her - slightly guilty that I had used her just to live my fantasy. Hope it didn’t show on my face.

Me: Oh, I did, baby. You were fantastic. I didn’t expect that you would dare to strip naked like that.

Susan: I didn’t expect it either! But anything for my sweet honey bear. It felt so good, I must say!

We already started to walk along the corridor towards the stairs to make our way home, as it was getting late. Susan seemed genuinely happy and excited about what we experienced that evening, and in that dress and those heels, she suddenly seemed like someone else. It was strange to describe - someone familiar, but different. On the bus, we purposely went to the top level of the double-decker where there were less people, and we sat side-by-side. Even though we just had amazing sex, I suddenly started to feel sexually aroused by her again! I even tried to peep at her cleavage when she looked out the window! My hand went onto her thigh and slightly under her dress. Susan stared back at me, surprised.

Me: I hope Uncle is still not home yet when we get back...

Susan: Well, me too... but why are you...

Me: Coz I don’t think I am done with you yet tonight!

Susan had a puzzled look on her face when I said that.

Susan: Wha... what do you mean?

Her voice had hushed down into whisper:

Susan: What do you... you mean you still want more tonight?

I didn’t answer her coz it was time to alight, and continued to keep quiet during our walk back to our block. Susan didn’t probe further, but I could sense her uneasiness. There was also a worried look on her; it was actually quite cute! I decided we could both go up together (rather than separately, to avoid suspicion).

When we arrived at the door, we were relieved to find that Uncle was not home yet; his shoes were still missing. We quickly opened and closed the door behind us. When Susan had clicked the last lock (first the metal gate; then the wooden door), I immediately hugged her from behind. My hands groped her breasts and my crotch was buried hard against her buttcheeks. Susan let out a surprised shriek!

Susan: Darling! What are you doing?! Uncle could be home anytime soon! Don’t be so naughty!

Me: Don’t worry. We will have enough time. We can hear him coming up the stairs from miles away.

Susan: I know... but, but it’s late already, and we just had sex! Why are you so naughty tonight?

Me: I just want... to have more of you! I don’t know why also! It’s like I can’t control myself!

Susan: Oh.. but... but...

I didn’t let her have any more time to think; I started to unbutton her dress...

I watched from behind (and above) her as more and more of her breasts and bra were revealed, till I slipped off her dress from her shoulders. Next, I grabbed her bra straps and tugged downwards, a little too forcefully and suddenly, which brought on a sharp yelp from Susan. But in that swift motion, I had yanked her bra completely off her breasts and turned inside out around her mid-section. Her bare breasts were free for me to grope once again. I played with her nipples ferociously, I squeezed her breasts hard, and I kept thrusting my hips into her buttocks firmly. Susan was beginning to moan, and tried to stifle it but failed.

Susan: <whispering> Baby, can I suck you now?

I knew what she was up to - she wanted to finish the job right away, hoping that I would cum early and that would be the end of it. But I agreed anyway. I let her get on her knees, breasts hanging out and swaying as she got into position in front of me. Once she unbuckled my pants and pulled my cock out, she began sucking and slurping ferociously. She let me thrust deep into her throat and engulfed my entire shaft with each thrust. Her hands cupped and squeezed my buttcheeks as she sucked. I paid attention to her as she sucked on me for several minutes, but also to any noise coming from outside. There was none. And I wasn’t anywhere near to ejaculating, although I was all hard. Susan looked up at me to get a response. I stared back without expression. She looked worrried again, and stopped.

Susan: Honey, come fuck me. Fuck me now!

She stood up after she said this, and pulled up her dress to waist-level. Then she sat on the sofa and took off her panties. I spread her legs wide apart and entered her, fucking her fast and hard. It’s like I had gone mad. Susan had to stifle her cries and moans with both her hands. Still, I was nowhere near to cumming.

Then, I stopped abruptly. There was noise from outside - the sounds of... yes, heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. It was the first of two flights. We still had plenty of time, despite the position we were in.

I quickly pulled out of Susan and stood up, but not before picking up her panties from the floor. Susan understood what was happening and closed her legs to stand up too - her dress still rolled up to her waist and bra still hanging downwards. She even had to clutch onto her breasts as she made the short dash towards her bedroom, to prevent them from bouncing about. I walked coolly behind her, watching her scurrying in front of me (my room was right beside the master bedroom). I was already closing my room door as I heard the first click of the main gate being unlocked.

It took some moments before I heard the main wooden door being opened and then closed. I knew we had more than ample time. But out of curiousity, I continued to listen behind my own door - I wondered how Susan was ‘recovering’ from our act. My guess was that she dashed straight to the master bathroom and turned on the shower. I then heard footsteps moving about the living room, towards the master bedroom, and then finally into the master bedroom. I only heard Uncle’s voice, and then more footsteps. Then, I got a shock of my life when there was knocking on my door! Holy shit - what’s going on?! Does he know what had happened? Is he going to confront me?! All sorts of thoughts raced through my mind. But after a moment, I opened the door slightly and popped only my head out.

Me: Yes, Uncle?

Uncle: Come and have supper - I bought a lot of food!

There was even a wide smile on his face! So I just said okay, put on my home clothes, and went to the kitchen. He told me that we should eat first and Susan would join us later coz she was having her shower. As I sat down beside him and started eating supper, I couldn’t help but feel so guilty for having fucked his wife just minutes before!!
Old 19-04-2018, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 7
TanKeeChiu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTanKeeChiu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTanKeeChiu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Getting hungry need to go for dinner.
Old 20-04-2018, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
Upsolala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update! Please continue TS
Old 20-04-2018, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
astran deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff boss, liked the flashback scenes from Ms Sylvia to Susan!
Old 21-04-2018, 02:43 PM
Samster

susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by astran View Post
Good stuff boss, liked the flashback scenes from Ms Sylvia to Susan!
Thank you for your support! Glad you like it! More stories coming soon!
Old 21-04-2018, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Boaring8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 21-04-2018, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
mellong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support too.
Old 21-04-2018, 10:07 PM
Samster

Just wanted to share what some of Susan’s bras and bust size look like (these photos are obviously not her).

Old 23-04-2018, 06:20 PM
Samster

Holiday (Sex) Activities - Part 1

After several weeks of stressful study preparations and exams, it was finally the holiday period! We had a good two weeks before classes start again, and everyone was busy making holiday preparations. I would usually go back to my hometown during school breaks, but this time, I decided I wanted to stay back and do some local sight-seeing instead. I’ve been so busy day in and day out that I have not been to any of the tourist attractions in Singapore! So when I informed Susan that I would not be going home for the holidays, she was a little surprised. But she too surprised me when she told me her plan:

Susan: I’ve always wanted to do a road trip to Malaysia, maybe Melaka or further up north, but didn’t have anyone to show me around. So since you’re not going home this time, do you think you can show me around? You know some places in Malaysia, right?

Me: Oh, yeah of course! I’ve been to Melaka quite a number of times, and to Genting and Cameron’s Highlands too. I think I can bring you around. But, are we going by bus?

Susan: Of course not! We will drive! I can borrow my colleague’s car for the trip, no problem! But you have to be my driver, since I am not too familiar with the roads, is that okay? I’ll take care of everything else.

Her face lit up as she said this, and to be honest, I was getting excited too - a road trip alone with Susan where she’ll take care of the accommodation and expenses - what more could I ask for!

Me: Oh, of course it’s okay! I can drive all the way and back, so you can relax. But then... would Uncle be okay with this?

Susan: Don’t you worry about a thing. I will tell him that I am going on a trip with Irene, and you’re our tour guide!

Holy crap - Irene’s coming along too?! Me along with not one but two of these ladies?! Hell yes!!

Susan: You don’t mind Irene joining us, do you?

I pretended to think for a while.

Me: Oh, of course not!
Old 24-04-2018, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
defired deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update!
Old 24-04-2018, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Wahoo... kenna milked dry dry
Old 27-04-2018, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fenct2001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: My Landlady

bump.camping here.
Old 27-04-2018, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 7
CheeHongGan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCheeHongGan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A truly awesome story . Great reading material .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1