The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2018, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Why is it better? can explain in details? with the skin it would be pleasurable to move it up and down etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I honestly have no idea. You'd have to discuss this with your doctor and I don't think there is one definitive answer as everybody is different.

However I can say that sex is definitely better after circumcision regardless of what style you choose.
Old 20-02-2018, 11:49 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
Why is it better? can explain in details? with the skin it would be pleasurable to move it up and down etc.
The skin gets in the way. Snip it off and you have direct contact with the vagina.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 20-02-2018, 12:25 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

ouch.. that sounds very painful..
is it gonna be painful? pls advise..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Snip it off and you have direct contact with the vagina.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 20-02-2018, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 12
DolceD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDolceD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDolceD is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi all,

just a couple of questions regarding circumcision.

My foreskin is quite tight and tears easily when i have sex, have been considering circumcision for quite awhile.

Which clinic would you guys recommend? I plan to go for a consultation first to assess my situation as i cannot just go on MC out of the blue.

I'm considering either sidek or Dr. B C Ng, planning to go tomorrow. Any reviews will be helpful

Thanks!
Old 23-02-2018, 12:25 PM
Samster

jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of

Hi been reading up on the types of cut. To retain max pleasure which cut should I go for? High and tight or? Is it better to remove the frenulum?
Old 23-02-2018, 02:32 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi been reading up on the types of cut. To retain max pleasure which cut should I go for? High and tight or? Is it better to remove the frenulum?
I'm not sure what category this cut falls into (looks like the "normal" category) but whatever it is that's what I had and everything works perfectly. I am very satisfied.

Whether a different cut would have been better is something I can answer only if I get a chance to lead my life all over again.

However if you still want to wank yourself on a regular basis after being circumcised then perhaps you should leave a bit more skin otherwise you may need to use lube just to jerk off. Discuss it with your doctor if he's worth his salt he should be able offer sound advice.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 23-02-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Melinda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I always prefer uncircumsized cock)
Old 27-02-2018, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melinda View Post
I always prefer uncircumsized cock)
Why is it so??
Old 15-03-2018, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 12
greendaymusic is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreendaymusic is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bros, I just called Eden clinic and they dont do curcumcision anymore as the doctor webt back to his country. Anybody who did theirs recently and got recommendation? Budget hopefully less than $1500.
Old 15-03-2018, 01:17 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

check out the MOH website...there is a price guide there too..

https://www.moh.gov.sg/content/moh_w...cumcision.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendaymusic View Post
Hi Bros, I just called Eden clinic and they dont do curcumcision anymore as the doctor webt back to his country. Anybody who did theirs recently and got recommendation? Budget hopefully less than $1500.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 15-03-2018, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 12
greendaymusic is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreendaymusic is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Circumcision: my experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
check out the MOH website...there is a price guide there too..

https://www.moh.gov.sg/content/moh_w...cumcision.html
Thanks bro
Old 20-03-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Adella deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Why is it so??
I also prefer uncircumsized cock)

I think uncircumsized cock more natural
Old 29-03-2018, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7901 / Power: 20
vanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adella View Post
I also prefer uncircumsized cock)

I think uncircumsized cock more natural
They have semi circumcision. Where some fore skin is left to cover half of your penis head. This makes it easier to jerk off. Much easier to keep clean and great for blow jobs and sex, because sensitivity is still maintained. This, I feel, is the best option.

Cheers
Vanram
Old 17-05-2018, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 12
Aladeen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAladeen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had my circumcision as I am living oversea (Jakarta) for a while.. Planning to do that since years ago, but didnt have the time and the balls. lol.
My foreskin was able to retract fully (no phimosis). Reasons to do that because of cleanliness and condom tends to move around when I bonk (sometimes I had to hold/pull the skin abit, thus inconvenience).

Consult a few doctors via phone and decided to come for consultation. Asked some questions like type of cut, needle/non needle anesthesia, electric cauter /conventional, healing time, stitches/clamp. After that went ahead for surgery on the same day. Doc asked me why so kanchiong, I said if I delay I afraid my balls will shrink. lol

I requested to have low and lose cut, doc advised this is the best so that it is safer that I wont tear the stitches if I had an erection. Sometimes, tight cut can cause problem if not measure properly (cut too much). For adult male, it is also advised to use electric cauter to stop the bleeding.. Stitches also better than clamp for unnecessary risks. Total costs me 270SGD all in.

Day 0
The most painful part of the surgery was the jabs, first 3 jabs were painful but I can endure, after that the cut and stitches I felt nothing. There was once I had to ask the doc to increase the anesthesia once I can feel it ran out. Total time done was 30 mins and saw my bandage dick. Can immediately wear pants (I wore jeans.. silly me).

Can still walk normally due to the numb, and wanted to pay by debit card. Cashier said Cash only.. I was like wuttt... It was a small clinic, shud have asked abt that when I register.. Asked her where is the nearest atm, she said 100m away down the street, even lend me her motorbike lol... First thing I do after circumcision was riding motorbike.. luckily not those racing bikes.

Grab my money, paid up, was given a goodie bag with new gauges, meds, and stuff. Called a grabcar and went home. When the drugs wear off, felt the stinging burning pain (pain index 7/10, airing it with cold air might help).. This feeling gone after couple of hours after that can directly go do ur own activities. I rested fully at home.

Day 1
Woke up early before my 2IC did. Felt no pain. Even went out for haircut. No erection throughout the day. Only shower by shampooing my hair, and tap wet my upper body.

Day 2 and 3
Woke up a few times due to erections, telling him to go back sleep before go pee.. I always bring tissue paper and block the urine from my frenulum area when peeing. This helps prevent infection.

Day 4
Went back to clinic to undress my wound. Son of a b**f&$... That hurted so much... Although doc had wet the bandage still sticks like mo@#$fucker.. After that was given Iodine paste to compress the wound. No need to put on bandage anymore. Due to the stiches sticking out, any movement they catch on ur underwear it hurts.. like needle poking at ur dick. Walked like a duck starting from this day. Dick was swelling as well around the wound.

Day 5
Thought it would be okay to go out, turned out to be a bad idea. The pointy stiches hurted like a bitch. Wound was getting damp and having burning sensations.

Day 6
Rested all day, starting to shower like usual. After shower always wipe the wound clean and air dry. The stitches are fu*king annoying. Had occasionally poked by them.

Day 7 (today)
Can have erection liao, no pain. Wound is getting way better, waiting for the stitches and swelling to go down.

So far, I felt there are 3 points where it hurts like fark:
1. The LA jabs (less pain than expected)
2. After the drugs wear off, holy crap it burns.
3. After the bandage off, the stitches poke your dick.
Old 25-07-2018, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
noble_guy is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro, I did it with plastic surgeon (Dr.BC ng) near novena MRT. I had a very good outcome, and I'm enjoying it everyday....

Because the circumcision is not just cutting it off..... It matters most, where to cut how much to cut....

If you go there, please ask to leave inner foreskin, and only ask to remove outer skin only (The style is called high and tight)

Please do some research online to convince yourself....

Goodluck
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1