The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rugbyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Need Answer & Advice

Hi I was told to come to this forum to get answer for my problem. I am going to be 18 this year. Say if I make a police report that an adult has sexual relationship with me before I turned 16 and after their investigation, they decide to go ahead and press charges against her and they require me to testify in court. Can the Police and prosecutor assure me that my parents will not be informed about this on the condition that I am willing to testify in court against her? Is that possible?
Old 27-04-2018, 10:04 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 12
Jebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud of
Re: Need Answer & Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugbyboy View Post
Hi I was told to come to this forum to get answer for my problem. I am going to be 18 this year. Say if I make a police report that an adult has sexual relationship with me before I turned 16 and after their investigation, they decide to go ahead and press charges against her and they require me to testify in court. Can the Police and prosecutor assure me that my parents will not be informed about this on the condition that I am willing to testify in court against her? Is that possible?
No, you were a minor when it happened, so they will be informed. Anyway, why do you want to do this. Further information and explanation is required.

Ignore List: Gutpunch(Pathetic weirdo)
Old 27-04-2018, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 20
MuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

did you enjoy it then? if you did, why are you doing this? most of the people here wished for something like that happened to them when they were young, so i believe their answers would be "just shut up and enjoy it while it last"
Old 27-04-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 7
DisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Were you raped by her ?
Old 28-04-2018, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebuschris91 View Post
No, you were a minor when it happened, so they will be informed. Anyway, why do you want to do this. Further information and explanation is required.
Thanks for your reply. Say if I make a police report claiming that she is harassing me despite my wish to end the relationship and to break all contacts with her, will the Police help me to stop her from harassing me and also to assist me to issue a gag order to stop her from disclosing our relationship to my family. Can this be done? And most importantly, is it possible that the Police will not inform my parents about this since it is now a case of harassment instead of sex with minor?
Old 28-04-2018, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14069 / Power: 14
sanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugbyboy View Post
Ah boy, did you receive Ang pow or not? Why u not telling us the whole story ah? Didn't sound like you are the victim ler!
Old 28-04-2018, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Willing or not willing in the mess u are the deed of the person committing sexual activities with a minor is a offence.

As long as u go to the police she will be throw in jail there is no such thing like what u daydreaming about. Even after u log a police report and do not wish to pursuit let say your parent want to save face. She will still be prosecuted under the law for having sex with minor by the authority.

So i advise u think properly and stop daydreaming that your parent will never know about it. Of cause gap order etc will be at the court hearing up to judge to slam hammer on.
Old 28-04-2018, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 7
Shanmoogan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShanmoogan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Your parents will be inform if you are a minor when the incident occurred .
Old 28-04-2018, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 9
TonyAdams deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you don't want your parents to know, then keep quiet for the rest of your life. If you bring it up, high chance they will get to know.
Old 28-04-2018, 03:38 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffDiver69 View Post
did you enjoy it then? if you did, why are you doing this? most of the people here wished for something like that happened to them when they were young, so i believe their answers would be "just shut up and enjoy it while it last"
If she looked like regina kam i'd made a report too
Old 28-04-2018, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS,
It is a good question. As an appellent, you will be questioned by the police for your version of the sex acts. There was a 14 y.o boy Benjamin who commited suicide after being questioned by the police. The authorities argued there were no legal requirement for his parents to be present during the questioning. However, after public discontent, as a procedure, the police will now require parents to be present when dealing with a minor. As a norm, anyone below 21 y.o is generally considered a minor although this will vary for different Acts eg smoking, alcohol, sex, employment, crime etc.

As you are being harassed, imo you should file a police report and request for anonymity. The investigating officer who is assigned to your case can advise you better. You can then decide whether to proceed further or not. No point asking people here.

If what you wrote is correct, you are a victim. Do not view your consent to sex as guilt. An adult manipulated you. Hence, the law protects you even though you consented. Do not be afraid to let your parents know. I am a parent to teenagers. Should my kids hide it from me, I will be sad. There is nothing shameful with sex - one will have sex eventually. What will devastate me is my kids do not want sex or want sex with the same gender. Having sex is part of growing up. However, in your case, an adult manipulated you to have sex before the legal age. For me, I will want justice for my kids, and go after the perpetrator, as I am sure your parents will too. Good luck. I hope you make the right decision.
Old 28-04-2018, 08:45 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7718 / Power: 18
Nickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond repute

Intro her to this forum. So many choices in here that she will be out of ur life in no time.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=16

*7 points up for exchange only pls.

Uplist: LonelyHeart(2nd), Prince 7(2nd)
Old 28-04-2018, 08:59 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3821 / Power: 0
MassageOrDIE has a reputation beyond reputeMassageOrDIE has a reputation beyond reputeMassageOrDIE has a reputation beyond reputeMassageOrDIE has a reputation beyond reputeMassageOrDIE has a reputation beyond reputeMassageOrDIE has a reputation beyond reputeMassageOrDIE has a reputation beyond reputeMassageOrDIE has a reputation beyond reputeMassageOrDIE has a reputation beyond reputeMassageOrDIE has a reputation beyond reputeMassageOrDIE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickochee View Post
Intro her to this forum. So many choices in here that she will be out of ur life in no time.
Yeah man, sharing is caring :-)
Old 28-04-2018, 09:13 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7718 / Power: 18
Nickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassageOrDIE View Post
Yeah man, sharing is caring :-)
This forum, however chui the girl, confirm got takers wan.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=16

*7 points up for exchange only pls.

Uplist: LonelyHeart(2nd), Prince 7(2nd)
Old 28-04-2018, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
TS,
It is a good question. As an appellent, you will be questioned by the police for your version of the sex acts. There was a 14 y.o boy Benjamin who commited suicide after being questioned by the police. The authorities argued there were no legal requirement for his parents to be present during the questioning. However, after public discontent, as a procedure, the police will now require parents to be present when dealing with a minor. As a norm, anyone below 21 y.o is generally considered a minor although this will vary for different Acts eg smoking, alcohol, sex, employment, crime etc.

As you are being harassed, imo you should file a police report and request for anonymity. The investigating officer who is assigned to your case can advise you better. You can then decide whether to proceed further or not. No point asking people here.

If what you wrote is correct, you are a victim. Do not view your consent to sex as guilt. An adult manipulated you. Hence, the law protects you even though you consented. Do not be afraid to let your parents know. I am a parent to teenagers. Should my kids hide it from me, I will be sad. There is nothing shameful with sex - one will have sex eventually. What will devastate me is my kids do not want sex or want sex with the same gender. Having sex is part of growing up. However, in your case, an adult manipulated you to have sex before the legal age. For me, I will want justice for my kids, and go after the perpetrator, as I am sure your parents will too. Good luck. I hope you make the right decision.
Thank you so much for your advice. I know what to do next. I don't want her to go to jail unless she leaves me with no choice. I just want her out of my life completely so that we can move on with our respective lives. Because of her, I already have phobia with women. Don't even talk about sex anymore...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1