The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 27-04-2018, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
EuroR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Wah the serial zappers still on the move. Just got zapped for posting FR for Anna. What’s wrong with these ppl? Lol.

If you think this will stop us from writing FRs, you are wrong! Good things are meant to be shared and I will continue to write FRs for deserving girls. I only write gd FRs cuz those bad ones I usually will feedback direct to the OKTs instead of writing it out here. Cheers~
Old 27-04-2018, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
bboyhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

And I am not able to book anyone anymore because being frank walk out straight after I see someone that is not the same from picture, need to register from OKT site, not having high level profile. This game was easier from last time during bro Chef era. Miss those soapy massage and friendly honest people.

My god looks like i just gonna admire these frs while pcc only.
Old 27-04-2018, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 20
AhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to behold

haiz. being in this forum for 12 yrs.....can really say times had changed. yes...12 yrs and my points is still single digit. so what? u try asking any okt to redeem the points for a free bonk see can anot lor. lol.

nowdays can see clones writing fake frs and people in the forum arguing whose more satki with the ladies. Pls la, u all think finding chickens are something to be proud of, then give u a loudspeaker go orchard rd tell everyone lor.

lastly majority of the really eh sai chongster who can easily kt most of the thai girls wont blow their trumpet here one la.

Old 27-04-2018, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 8
Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What are the implications if you are caught with a FL in a hotel room that you book for 2 hours?
Old 27-04-2018, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobernite View Post
What are the implications if you are caught with a FL in a hotel room that you book for 2 hours?
I think nothing. She may get arrested, but I don’t think the customer has any implications. Maybe take down particulars and go
Old 27-04-2018, 11:48 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobernite View Post
no implications, police just check your IC for any criminal records, ask a few questions like how you book the FL, from which website or wechat, whatsapp... than after that you go home
Old 27-04-2018, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
fitjazz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamboiboi555 View Post
"While everyone is busy eating "Apple" to keep the doctor away. I went to have "Cookie" freshly baked and imported from Land of Smile by "TeeRukLover" Bakery because I have sweet tooth "

-

FR for Cookie from TeeRukLover

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=689059

Looks : 8/10 :
Cookie have the pretty womanly look, slightly more towards the matured side. And when she smile and showing her teeth which I somehow find it quite cute and beautiful.

Body : 9/10 :
Slim and fit figure with an average girl height. Seem like she got do exercise to keep that fit figure though I did not ask her. Trimmed pussy and skin toned is toward the slightly thai tanned side. Her skin is smooth too.

Boobs : 9/10 :
Enhanced. Size is just right for her body. Not too big on her fit figure. Have scar on her under boobs. Consider semi soft IMO and she told me got around 1 year already the enhancement. Very nice suck-able nipples. Ask her to stroke my 2IC while I enjoy her boobs and she complied.

GFE : 8/10 :
She is actually hardworking, service you well gem and also willing to take advises. As understand from her, actually she is not green in this field as she worked in Taiwan before and this is her first time in Singapore working in the same trade. But the way she do in Taiwan may not apply the same in Singapore as objectives and culture is different. So somehow she take notes of the advises and act accordingly. Which is why I think she is hardworking and willing to change. Attitude for a gem is very important to me and if she have good attitude she deserve an FR.

Frenching : 10/10 :
Wah piang she really Deep Frenching Kissing sia. Not tongue tip play or what. Really tongue fight kind loh. You can initiate and later session she will ownself initiate. Somemore hold my chin to french me while I missionary her, so much feeling

BBBJ : 10/10 :
Her BBBJ is also something I think she is good at. Suction is good and will use tongue to play with your 2IC head. My 2IC balls is also being serviced.. Hehe I totally enjoy it so much. She can also hands free and BBBJ. Can request her to BBBJ longer and she will compiled. Switch to different positions and ask her to BBBJ. I think this skill she learn well in Taiwan.. haha

FJ : 9/10 :
Bonking her is also another thing that I enjoy so much. I think she can cowgirl well. She will adjust her leg in an angle while in cowgirl position and bonk me. Tried doggy and somehow feel that her ass is very nice to bonk on.. hehe.. Finally also request for CIM and she suck it dry dry. Very satisfying!!

RTF :
She is worth to RTF if want to go back for her Service, Frenching, BBBJ and FJ. I very enjoy my session. Satisfying!!!

Side Note ~ She can speak HOKKIEN WOW!!!!!
Wonder if she has that Satarina dress with her so i can bonk her while she is wearing that. So hot!
Old 27-04-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 17
bubuza is one of the Best!bubuza is one of the Best!bubuza is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Hi Bro Masakarius,

In all due respect of your excellent FR, I feel that “extras” need not be mentioned. As it confuses the expectations of other bros which might even affect the stable eventually.

End of the day, we have to take care of each other in all different ways so that we can enjoy what each stable is bringing in.

Cheers to all stables!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masakarius View Post
My 1st RTF

Source - TheRegentLust
Babe - Apple
(https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=688524)

First Encounter (https://sammyboyforum.com/showpo...ostcount=29575)

CAVEAT EMPTOR (Buyer's Beware) This is based on my own personal experience with the babes and OKT Service, it may not happen to you.

- Dun be LAZY ... go read my 1st Encounter
Boobs - "C" cup (Sensitive, C Plus (I guess), I am not expert, She told me it is ORIGINAL, no visible knife marks under breast, recommended for BOOB Lover)
Personality - 8/10 (Usually when 2nd RTF, babes will be lazy and give 1 shot including GFE, however, she maintains and up the level for me)
Frenching - 9/10 DFK (Love the way she French with me, she is one babe that kiss me with passion and emotion)
Cunninglus - Fantastic (No Smell, bald smooth shaven made her orgasm several times) Sensitive and cummed when I had my take-out DATY. Totally wet the bed, sorry brother after me. She says it is done via Laser.
Fellatio - 9/10 (Slow wet, sensuous, able to tease in slow and fast mode, DT, GFE type)
FJ - 8/10 Cowboy, Doggie, Missionary and Spooning (I love the way she grinds) She orgasm several times together with me (maybe becoz of Chemistry)
AJ - No
Massage - Did not Try

Accommodating - 8/10

Awards - 4/5 Stars (I rate her high becoz I love the way she rides, blows me. GFE feel, there is no commercial feel, her SVC is SOLID and Chio SYT that clicks with me)

RTF - Yes Definately !!!

THE LOCATION
Very Private and Secure. She has an GFE kind with warmth personality of a Thai babe.

1st SHOT
We spend 10 mins in heavy kissing and goping, pealing my clothes off as I did on her RED lacy Bra and lacy G-strings once in her room. The feel of coming home to a Sex-Craved Kitty, and was almost going to mis-fired, she stopped and lead me to shower. There in the bathroom, it continues another round of steamy heavy petting, using her inner thighs gripping my hard throbbing manhood, with soapy shampoo it was like doing her thighs as she deep kisses me.

She sat herself on the edge of the tub and starts DT and BBBJ ... I told her, nobody is able to make me cum BBBJ and CIM (She just smiles and said to me, let me try with feeling) ... how to reject like that ... it was sooo much different from the 1st encounter I had with her. Felt so much like a FB... She succeeded and said it taste sweet and nice. Not many man taste sweet. (I guess it her way of trying to KC) I was just stunned and a happy man because I love being BJed, however, no babes is able to make the mark.

2nd Shot
She wipe me dry and lead me to the edge of the bed, sat me down, straddling me with her legs open, hugging and kissing me all over my ears, neck forehead, cheeks where ever she can plant her lips on. It was slow and sensuous. Then she made me lie down as she do a helicopter turning to 69 and we ate each other. Within a short while of she orgasm violently with afew squirts (I think she is a Squirter) and then she told me, it is my turn. Within 5 minutes, my sweet vanilla protein rich cream were all consumed by her as I watch her lick her lips (Disclaimer ~ It might not happen to you, so please do not ask for it) In my mind, I am already spent and legs wobbly. She came up and frenched me as I did her, tasting my own vanilla. She said, no man has done that to her giving her orgasm as well dare kiss her when she just had vanilla protein unless she spit and mouth wash .. I told her, it is fair as a lover, the babe dare CIM then the man should kiss her as well. She just smiles and continue kissing me.

We french for almost 15 minutes with like long lost. Her tongue and lips were constantly licking and kissing sensuously all over my body especially my weak spot, she was grinding her groin on my thighs with her moist hole and moans into my ears of her heat of which I could not resist any longer, as she puts it on cap immediately minus artificial lub, and started sliding her wet moist lubricated pussy with my semi-hard rod. All this while, she uses me to satify her needs and in control, Within moments, she cummed violently. And ask me to control as she wants to cum more. (Disclaimer ~ I guess she is comfortable with me, which may not happen to you).

I really enjoyed when a lady just take control and violated me for her sextification first, which makes it less commercial to me, hard to come by such babes. ooooohhhhhhhh, that is the kind of sensation that I always enjoyed in any love session with a woman who knows how to sex-tisfy herself. Gonna be many RTF and hopefully not get KCed by her. Somehow, this babe is able to KC me and I kind of allow it.

3rd Shot (Disclaimer ~ IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN FOR YOU, because she said that I am SPECIAL)
When she had her filled, she whispers lustfully into my eyes and give her my best shot like last time we were together. Gave her a kiss on her forehead and slowly downwards to her navel. Giving her the same treatment as she did me. Deciding on giving her the tongue-ful treatment. Not a screamer but soft moaner she is.

From soft moans of pleasure, I was teasing her slowly with the tip of my manhood (fully capped) which is engorged with blood. She grabbed me and moaned into my ears and begged for my tool. I decided not to give in but instead slowed down more and got her to feel every ridge of my veins running along my hard erected manhood. She was moaning in ecstasy as she kept begging for release of her on-coming orgasm. I began to sped up alittle and before I knew it, she was already convulsing in ecstasy as her legs were shivering and shaking. Leaving my manhood inside her as she slowly returned from the land of earth shattering orgasmic ecstasy.

Pulling me upwards towards her as she french me deeply with lust, her tongue was deep into my mouth as I feel her tongue searching every nooks of my mouth like a snake hunting for its prey. She gave me the wink and commented that she cummed so violently but enjoyed it. Once more I gave her that wicked grin, as I commence my second wave of assault.

Slowly my hard manhood just penetrating only an inch into her pussy. She was craving for more, as her hands were pushing my butt pushing for deeper penetration. I gave her the slow fast thrusting as I really enjoy her warm moist pussy as she squeezes my manhood meeting each of my withdrawal thrust..... this is sensation, not all ladies know this technique and got the skill.

Few minutes later, she started grabbing my arms hard and tell tale signs of her oncoming orgasm as I was planning to cum together with her. But I persevere on and made her cum thrice before I was beyond control as I watch her facial expression cumming. We both came together as she was panting, hugging me with her legs wrap around my waist and waited for my manhood to deflate. She whispered that she wants to cum again. She was like in her breath stating that her boss going to scold her for poor performance to the next customer.

We had another round of washing filled with talks request for me to look her up when I am in Bangkok area. This GEM is terrific companion girlfriend material.... but KC Queen.

Stable
Good Job Bro !!! Please bring more babes like her and make me BROKE.

The Good
Apple attitude and svc as well as GFE improved tremendous (I have never experienced a RTF babe giving better service, usually I stopped at 2nd RTF due to drop in SVC and GFE) She is really supper Gaolat, maybe she is my nemesis, I really love her SVC and GFE. For me, this 1st RTF made me confirmed my other 2 RTF with Bro Regent with no regrets. Her Svc and GFE meets beyond my expectation, however, please do note that I speak Thai and have that chemistry with her. (Disclaimer ~ Whatever happen today, I can assure that it will never happen to you because she said the chemistry between us is SPECIAL and she will never give any customer what she gave me ... Sooo, no need to ask her)

The Bad
So far, I cannot find any fault (Maybe because no time to find fault)

The Ugly
So far, I cannot find any fault (Maybe because no time to find fault)
Old 27-04-2018, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1091 / Power: 11
Lawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud of

TARMA FR FOR JAYDA & RAIN @ DOLL

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=688699
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=688700

Jayda
LOOKS: 8.5/10 looks exactly like the photos. What you see is what you get. Smooth long silky hair.

BODY: 8/10. She has a slim and lovely body. With a huge boobs.

BBBJ: 10/10. She excels in this area. licking the balls and shaft and imagine her silky hair softly carresing your thighs when she is sucking you. Feels so good.

FJ: 10/10. Tight. Started with doggy, and changed a few positions. She is a really great rider.

Rain
LOOKS: 7/10 resemblance to Pictures.

BOOBS: 9/10 enhanced but nicely shaped and looks amazing on her petite body.

BBBJ : very song.

BODY: Petite Small Size , 160+- In above average shape with Tattoo and a little bit of fat at the lower belly but still very hot.

CIM: 9/10 took all in. very nice too.

AR: yes, very song.

GFE : 10/10 I can't really call it a GFE as the best working girls are more seductive, teasing and accomodative than any girlfriend I have had.

REMARK FOR BOTH GIRL: The best part is jayda attack yours lovely ball, as for rain attack yours lovely small dragon.
Old 27-04-2018, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 7
acelim is one of the Best!acelim is one of the Best!acelim is one of the Best!

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthrea...7#post17288497

This Yeen looks good to me... Shall taste her soon and share FR here soon.
Old 27-04-2018, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 22
Masakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to beholdMasakarius is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubuza View Post
Hi Bro Masakarius,

In all due respect of your excellent FR, I feel that “extras” need not be mentioned. As it confuses the expectations of other bros which might even affect the stable eventually.

End of the day, we have to take care of each other in all different ways so that we can enjoy what each stable is bringing in.

Cheers to all stables!
Thank you for being honest, that is why I stress Disclaimer ~ It will not happen to you.

Also, I highly doubt it will affect the Stable as it is up to the babes if they want to allow that to happen.

Up for being Brotherly.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

★★★★★ Best Experience Ranking ★★★★★

Essential365 - Constance, Wanda

Not in any order of Merits

Old 27-04-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
momopopo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short FR for New from RP stable.

Booked her at afternoon. When arrived knocked door for 2 mins then open. Realised she was smoking.

Ask me to shower myself. Okay sure.
After that action time. Bj less than 1 min wanna cap and go. After 1st shot complain hungry wanna rush. This is like 30mins after i enter room. Then for another 20mins,keep on saying and playing phone until no mood then i go off. Cant even rest properly after 1st bonk.

Looks: 7/10 quite pretty but tanner than pictute
Body: 6/10. Got shape but upsized more than expected.
Fj: 5/10. Need to ownself motivate no gfe.
Bj: 3/10 short and not much enthusiam

Try at your own risk.
Old 27-04-2018, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Alan9988 is Cool - loads of Potential
That's a really bad one. I thought of booking her
Quote:
Originally Posted by momopopo View Post

Booked her at afternoon. When arrived knocked door for 2 mins then open. Realised she was smoking.

After that action time. Bj less than 1 min wanna cap and go. After 1st shot complain hungry wanna rush. This is like 30mins after i enter room. Then for another 20mins,keep on saying and playing phone until no mood then i go off. Cant even rest properly after 1st bonk.

Try at your own risk.
Old 27-04-2018, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 15
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Quote:

Try at your own risk.
Lai liao lor negative review. Prepare to get zapped and accusations of premature ejaculation.
Old 27-04-2018, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Try at your own risk.
Budget bonk still so cui ah. Thought usually Budget bonk ladies will try to compensate for their lack of looks by applying high GFE. Guess I was wrong
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1