The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2017, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Till Death Do Us Part (Chapter 3)

Set up camp here to wait for more updates.
Old 23-11-2017, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 13
Aqhee is a name known to allAqhee is a name known to allAqhee is a name known to allAqhee is a name known to allAqhee is a name known to allAqhee is a name known to all
Talking Re: Till Death Do Us Part (Chapter 3)

Late camper reporting for duty!
Old 23-11-2017, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
poommeepok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, support
Old 24-11-2017, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and do continue with it.
Old 24-11-2017, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story, hope TS will update more of the story.
Old 28-11-2017, 06:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 13
dulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The kiss was timeless, but not until a policeman passed by... Xiao Ke quickly let go of me and looked down as the friendly policeman said "hi" to her. Xiao Ke squeezed out a quick smiles and waves back with a friendly tone. It seems that her knew the policeman well.

"Xiao Ke, new boyfriend har?" The policeman uncle smile and asked almost like a joke. Xiao Ke blushed actually and kept quiet, she did not agree or disagree with him. I just said hi and kind of feel really awkward, not sure how I should be responding.

"It's raining lo! Better not catch a cold!" The policeman reminded us and we suddenly realized that he is right. We quickly ducked into the cover as he continues on his patrol. We just had a quick look at each other but little did I know he would be someone who made a difference for me later on.

Xiao Ke lead me through a back door which lead into the other end of the convenient store and say casually said hi to her college at the counter as she grab her stuff from her locker. She passed me a towel, with cute little yellow ducks on it. I could still remember the nice fragrance, which I did not know if it came from the detergent or from Xiao Ke herself. I did not think of it too much as I grab it and start to dry myself on it, but it did not take long before I realized it was actually her towel and it seems like we share the towel drying up, quite in a romantic but silly way.

"So... want to tell me what happened? Who was that?" I finally asked as we get a chance to sit down in the small and cramp space. Xiao Ke looked at me and her eyes suddenly begin to wet again, but I quickly grab hold of her shoulder to assure her that I am there for her. She begin to relax as she starts to tell me about what actually happened in the alley...
Old 28-11-2017, 06:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

many thanks for the updates TS.
Old 28-11-2017, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I enjoyed your story TS, shall wait here for more installments of the story.
Old 30-11-2017, 07:41 PM
Samster

dulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Xiao Ke slowly took a deep breathe before she starts. I listen like a curious cat waiting to be slaughtered... The guy I saw in the alley is actually Xiao Ke's boyfriend. That day he came to look for her, but Xiao Ke is off and was about to go. Her bf asked her to talk in the alley and she of course agreed. He asked her for money. Just like times before. Xiao Ke had wanted to stop giving him, but every time she had failed to do that. And this time there is no exception. He took almost all of Xiao Ke's salary (which I can't quite remember, maybe about a few thousands TWD). Xiao Ke thought he is satisfied and would leave, but her boyfriend suddenly just cornered her on the wall and told Xiao Ke to give him a blow job there.

"Are you crazy! Someone might see us!" Xiao Ke wanted to break away, but he places both his arms over her shoulder and cornered her close to the wall. Without asking for permission, he pulled up Xiao Ke's T-shirt and pulled up her bra and molested her. Xiao Ke did not know what to do, but started to cry. Her boyfriend even humiliated her by suggesting that she can whore herself to get more cash for him with such a great body.

Xiao Ke could not hold her tears and she begin to cry again. I quickly hug her and I think it would be a good idea to at least quiet her down because if doesn't look good if someone sees us like that. There will be too much explaining to do. I also suddenly noticed that Xiao Ke had dressed up, covered up her tits and all and I wondered when did she did that... Playfully I laughs at her to try to distract her.

"Wait.. Did you covered up your... blossom before or after waving at the police man?? Did you just flash your boobs at the old uncle?" I almost laugh and Xiao Ke stopped her crying, look up at me with a slightly angry, but not really angry eyes. Then she started to pound her fist on my chest and shouted.

"Flash your head! OF course I covered it before turning around!" She snaps and this is one look that really is priceless. When she is slightly angry, Xiao Ke is really cute and adorable, with her cheeks flushed red like cherries. I laugh and wipe away her tears and smiles and she realized that she is no longer upset at the incident.

"Leave him!" I held Xiao Ke by her shoulder and made her look right into my eyes. "You deserve better! He is just using you for money!" I did not know where I got the courage and why I said that but I knew that the scumbag did not deserve Xiao Ke at all!

Xiao Ke looked at me and laughs out loud, not taking me seriously at all. "Why, you want to feed me? I am a expensive girl! She pinched my cheek lightly and jumped up, pick up a few cans of cat food from her locker. "You know what, he did not take away the money you give me, but of course that is for cat food only... not for..." She blushes again and just grabbed my hand and pulled my along. "Let's go feed the cats together, ok?"

I smiled and followed. I am not sure where this is going, but I like the way things had developed. I guessed, maybe it is not just a random encounter that I met Xiao Ke. It could had been destiny...
Old 30-11-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
iFish69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support..
Old 01-12-2017, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope there are more to come. support support.
Old 01-12-2017, 04:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a fan of your thread and your writing, certainly hope you will continue updating the story.
Old 01-12-2017, 07:00 AM
Samster

We went outside and it seems like I am not the only thing attracted to Xiao Ke. The cats were all coming and surrounding us as we open up the cat food and spread them around. I can see Xiao Ke looking so innocent and pure when she is focus on feeding them, with her super tiny backpack, a typical school girl look. To be honest, I really enjoy this moment with Xiao Ke. And also because before I squad down with her, I can see her pair of boobies just dying to be release. But of course, I know there is time for that and this is not the time. Xiao Ke is no doubt very sexy and I am very attracted to her. But beside that, when squading there, side by side, I actually feel that Xiao Ke is more of a girlfriend to me than my then girlfriend whom, I felt was drifting apart and even sex is something that become a rare occasion.

"So today you are off?" I asked casually as Xiao Ke begins to clean up them mess the kittens had made. She smiled at me and made a little "V" with her fingers. "Yeah! The whole day and tomorrow" I feel that it must be fate. I am off too. Kind of. Then there was a moment of silence, but it was obvious what we were thinking of.

"Want to go out together?" We both said at the same time. And then we just laughed really loud at the funny moment. Some early passer who saw us might have even thought we are crazy. I helped her clean up the stuff and while petting those cute little kitten I asked her if there was somewhere she like to go. She just smiled and said she just like to be out of the city, out of the concrete jungle for a day.

Actually I have no idea where I like to be. I had manage to purchase all of the stuff Rachel wanted me to get for the funeral, including some scissors, tape and other stuff in the store, easily with Xiao Ke's help. Xiao Ke looked at me and grins like she got an evil scheme in mind.

"Have you been to the mountain and the waterfall?" I shake my head. It was the honest true, I had not been there since I arrived and not before that either.

"Hehe, I can be your tour guide today hor, but I will collect fees for that!" She giggled and I simply complied since money is not really and issue and moreover where else can I find such a cute tour guide?

"Just joking... But you pay for my expenses and food!" She smiled as she quickly hail a yellow cab before I was even ready. "What are you waiting for? Let's go!" she said full of energy as she grab my hand again. I almost felt like there was a connection and a full of energy between us. It also remind me the sad fact that I did not even remember when was it last I held my girlfriend hand like this. Well, Fuck it, I told myself. Just for today, Xiao Ke is my girlfriend. Maybe. I got into the cab with her and she sat very close to me and held my hand close to her as she told the cab driver our destination. We drove off on the early morning towards the mountain, like a pair of lovers totally in love.
Old 07-12-2017, 08:21 AM
Samster

On the taxi, the uncle continue driving and Xiao Ke is really not shy. She leaned close to me and rested her head on my shoulder. Seeing that I just hold her hand softly in mine, feeling her soft purse and warmth in my hand. Soon, I find my other hand wrapped behind her waist and hold her close. To be honest, the weather is slightly cooling even in summer due to the rain, but it definitely feel warm with Xiao Ke in my embrace.

"Wei wei... You boyfriend will kill me or not?" I asked, almost laughing, none at all serious. Xiao Ke looked at me with a confused look, her eyes then just cut me and snapped. "Who cares... I don't think he care about me..." That said... She did not mentioned she did not care about him. I suppose she still do, just maybe angry with him or something.

"Then you don't want my tongue wrapping around your hard cock?..." Xiao Ke whispered in my ears and damn it, that really give me a sudden hard on, despite so many days of cumming. I suppose Xiao Ke realized that too and she giggles playfully. I know she really knows how to tease me and the idea that we are going into the mountain. Alone. That really kind of let my imagination run free.

"Be careful I tie you up onto a tree and rape you.." I smiled and whisper back, softly so that the taxi driver do not cause an accident around the winding road now. Xiao Ke pulled down one of her eyes and stick out her tongue in protest. "Don't you dare!" She then hug me close and lies quietly on my chest. I hugged her close, my girlfriend did flashed across my mind, briefly, I wondered what she is doing now and suddenly I started to wonder if she actually had been with someone else too. That thought never occurred to me before until now.

I pulled my jacket over Xiao Ke, worried she might fall sick. After all, she was drained in the rain, and after that feeding the cats, she did not cared about the rain at all. I guess when she is focus, she doesn't care about anything else. Xiao Ke, moved a little and continue sleeping. I feel really warmth with her body so close to mind. I wish that trip never end really. As I was watching the scenery flash us pass, enjoying the trip.

Until I felt something grabbed me. On my cock.
Old 26-02-2018, 06:51 AM
Samster

The jacket is covering it all, but the feeling almost let me scream in joy. But it is a little bit too obvious is it not? I look at Xiao Ke, she gave me a evil grin and then look out of the window, but her hand is still on my cock, not shaking, but just grabbed onto it and rubbing it slowly. I tried my best not to move so that it does not seems like anything, but it was really hard. Literally. I would prefer not to do it in the car, after all, we are on a trip and there is plenty of chance later on right? A dirty thought did flash by, would Xiao Ke charge me again? Thinking of her as a whore just gave me some cheap kicks.

The ride is basically not very fruitful except than some teasing with Xiao Ke here and there with her whispering into my ears. Of course I whispered back, with the same amount of filth necessary. But we started to drift off talking about other things as well. My hand touches me on and off, but she has good control. It was just enough to tease but never enough to cause me to go so excited, so cumming is never an issue. But its like many many waves of hand job, except never really ending it.

I did thought to myself, what am I doing with a nice girl like Xiao Ke. The whole idea of the funeral, of me being in Taiwan and I was just home a few days ago, everything was too unreal. Maybe it is all the fucking and ejaculation, I felt really tired after Xiao Ke became silent for a while, watching tree zoomed as by the window. I began to doze off while she fondled with my dick like a joystick.

"Wei! We are here!" Xiao Ke suddenly shouted into my ear playfully and as I opened my eyes, I could see her face so close to me. Her big round eyes juggling with joy and before I fully woke up, she pecks me on my mouth with a soft kiss as we get off the taxi. The uncle told us that he can wait about 30 minutes here as we walk off towards the scenic spot. Xiao Ke grab my hand and very naturally, I just hug her along as we walked off like a pair of love birds.

"It seems like you really know the nice places.." I said something that almost meant nothing as I was fully taken by the scenery by surprise. It was really beautiful despite it being a hot summer, with a little rain before, but the air is cool and the whole mountain seems to be singing in joy. As Xiao Ke, held onto the railing on the look out points, I saw her closing her eyes and kept silent. I wondered what was she thinking. She did not reply me at all and she seems totally lost in her own world. I walked behind her, softly. I was about to give her a good hug when from the side, I suddenly realized a teardrop from her eye.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1