The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2017, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
FTDC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Till Death Do Us Part (Chapter 3)

TS

Where are you?
Old 02-07-2017, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 13
dulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Before she can protest, I locked the pair of cutt onto the pool handle bar. I guess that is one good use of the bar, beside than helping you get out of the pool. Rachel hissed a bit, but not for long as I place the blindfold over her eyes. I can tell she is a bit taken by surprise.

"Wait... wait... Ok... But if I say the safe word, you must stop. Ok?" Rachel quickly try to take control of the situation. But not for very long. I whispered into her ear softly.

"But.. Aren't I suppose to be the robber who come into your house, constraint you and rape you? There is no safe word when it comes to that!" I tried to be witty, despite know how all these goes against the very principles of BDSM. I push Rachel head onto the side of the pool and pressing her down, I grab and fondle with her tits savagely like an animals going to devour its meal.

"You like it rough and forced, don't you?" I laughed as I licked her face and then begin to pull her nipples hard, even though it is already pretty erected and hard by now. I can feel that she is being turned on as I ravage her body like a beast. I gave her tits a tight slap as I see it swing in the motion of my force while Rachel is trying to shake her head in protest and disagreement.

"Such beautiful tits... It would be such a waste to keep it to yourself... I can tell why Mr Lee wanted to fuck you so hard now..." I said that to humiliate Racehl, and almost immediately regretted it, but I see Rachel blushed and turned her head away. She did not violently stop me, only wimpled a little struggling, but more just for the motion then actual effect. I continue to toy with breasts as I moved behind her, then gave her butts a few hard smack without warning.

Rachel cried and moaned almost at the same time when her butts felt the pain and perhaps pleasure as I violently take her. She bent down her legs, trying not to lift her butts up at me, but I quickly grab her legs and lift them above the floor of the pool. It is time to do some gardening.
Old 02-07-2017, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Otabun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story! Pls continue
Old 02-07-2017, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
cockanathan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Staying here for more!
Old 06-07-2017, 07:53 PM
Samster

dulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I lifted her legs up and I can tell Rachel is surprised, but not as surprised as when I pry open her legs wide and shove myself close in between. I can feel her pussy is very wet, not from the moisture of the water, but wet from her very own juice. As I stroke my cock on her door, teasing, and rubbing, I can hear her moaning softly like a kitten. Well, it would be simple to just shove it in and cartwheel her there and then, but what's the fun of simple?

I grab the flogger from the side of the pool and let her stand on one of her legs, while I left the other, Her butts were perfectly position to the side and I was going to give her a very big surprise. I lift the flogger and send a stroke down right onto her butts. I can even see 4 tiny red lines imprinted by the fours tails on the flogger. Rachel turned her head back and realized what had hit her. But to my surprise, she actually challenged me instead.

"Are you are man or what? You hit like a baby!!!" She screamed at me. I am a little bit intimated by her and all a sudden I really went into a rage mode and without warning, I lift the flogger high up and down came a hard and merciless spank onto her pussy instead. Rachel gave out a painful scream, but to me it also sounded like a moan of pleasure as she arched her back, wanting to look, but also turning away. I can see her pussy redden instantly. Did I hit her too hard? I let her leg down and she instantly gave out a sigh of relief as I bent towards her ears.

"Rachel... Was it too hard?" I asked gently, worried that I had totally screwed this up.

"No... You do not stop unless I says... Cherry Blossom" she smiled at me and turn her head to kiss me on my lips. But I can see a little drop of tear from her eye. Was it out of pain or joy, I can no longer tell the difference. I grab the flogger and gave her butts a few more good and hard spanking, leaving lines mark on her as she twist and bent her body with each stroke. Rachel is really very seductive when she does that, like a naga princess of sort.

I do not think I wanted to wait any longer anymore. I have to have her that very instant. I grab her legs and pulled her closed to me and with a hard ram, I penetrated her finally while her hands were bind together and chained to the hand rail. It was the most wonderful moment ever. How I wish that lasted forever.
Old 06-07-2017, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
sugarkawai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update .... camping for more
Old 06-07-2017, 09:51 PM
Samster

hundu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue soon
Old 15-07-2017, 08:33 AM
Samster

Rachel pussy is tight as I can imagine. To the point, maybe all those SM stuff could have been all my imagination. But of course, it could have be relative to the size of my cock as well. AS I push my penis in, I could feel her wall rubs tightly and it must have been very rough it not for her sweet lubricant gliding the piston all the way into her deep spot. I pull and push hard again, I could see Rachel arch and lean her body against the wall of the pool. I grab her ass, which did looked lumpy and plumb, but not that I ever noticed so normally, but it has a good smooth feel, especially when there is almost no imperfection on her smooth skin, soaked by the spring water. Maybe spring water really does work well for the skin.

Rachel moaned loudly. Maybe because there isn't anyone around. But wait. What happens if the girl do come back? Although it has been that late. I lean my body weight forward as I slide my hand under her body, I grab her tits and rolled her nipple with my finger as I whispered into her ear softly.

"Rachel, you are so loud, what if the girls hears you when they come back?" I smiled as I looked her her fully blushed face. She looked at me and gave me a soft kiss as she turned her head back.

"Don't you worry, I got a call from them that they wanted to stay somewhere else tonight so they will be skipping... Tonight it's all ours..." She smiled softly before her face turned into somewhat a look between agony and pleasure because I just grab her nipple and pulled it hard before twisting it.

"Naughty Rachel, it's time for some punishment.." I smiled as I turned her around, my cock have to sadly leave her warm hole for a while. Rachel is now facing me, naked full frontal as I lift my flogger and left to right it goes as I swing across her tits, leaving soft trails of red lines behind on her breasts.

Rachel twisted her body in response and her legs tried to get a hold of herself despite in the slippery pool. I can tell Rachel really felt the slashes. But that did not stop me from sending another stroke down across her beautiful peaches. Rachel struggled quite a little, but with her hand bind to the handle, she could not move much at all. I reach for her pussy and decided that I would "torture" her a little more.
Old 15-07-2017, 08:35 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like ur story very much.. power.. more updates soon pls.
Old 15-07-2017, 11:03 PM
Samster

Farranger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more!
Old 16-07-2017, 07:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more!
Old 20-07-2017, 10:21 AM
Samster

My finger touches her clitoris and I pressed down hard on it. Despite the fact that all that happened in the water, it still feel sticky and warm as I pushes my finger and sliding it inside her pussy. I push another finger in, both sliding it in and out of her wall as I covered her tits with my mouth and I begin to suck her nipples hard almost as if I wanted to drink milk from them. Rachel could not see what is happening because of the blindfold, but she definitely could feel the light biting on her nipples as I am purely playing with her body.

"Ohh... stop it... Please stop toying with my body..." Rachel realized what I am doing, just playing with her like a doll and not penetrating her to give her pleasure. I smiled and move closer as I lift my body onto the edge of the pool, my cock right in front of her face. Playfully, I twist my body and gave her face a slap with my hardened stick and then another. The look on her face was priceless when she realized what had hit her.

"You want this cock even if it rapes you and use you like you are a cheap whore, don't you?“ That was almost not a question. I am quite surprised I even come up with that, but I guess that is all the savage thoughts that emerges from your manhood when you are using it more than the brain. Rachel turned her head and ignored me, obviously to avoid answering the question. I grab her boobs and gave it a tight slap with my palm just to encourage her to answer.

"Yes... Yes.. I want the cock inside me..." Rachel spoked, almost crying. I also felt sorry for what I did, but I know as long as she does not trigger the safe word, its all part of the play. I grab her by her hair and pushed my cock right into her mouth. Without warning, I started to pump my body onto her and grabbing her now scattered hair, I felt myself raping my mouth like a beast.

"If you want it in your filthy slut hole, then you better make sure you make it hard enough!" I commanded Rachel and she reluctantly begin to use her tongue inside her mouth to rolls onto my cock, wetting it and twisting her mouth and changing her breathe and pressure, begin to suck my cock almost like a professional.
Old 20-07-2017, 11:59 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Roothe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, pls keep going!
Old 23-07-2017, 09:41 AM
Samster

I am not sure if its Rachel who is really good at giving blow job or it is because of the fact that I am living the fantasy of force raping her in her mouth, but it felt so good that it was only within moments that I feeling myself reaching cloud 9. I tried to pull out so that I can still play with her pussy later, but her mouth just kept it sucked in and the harder I pulled, the harder the suction. That really did not help me in delaying my cum. Without warning I feel myself releasing all my stored hot seed into her mouth. Rachel immediately back off and you can see her licking the cum up and swallowing them.

"Cherry Blossom! I better not split anything into the pool. It's going to be disgusting for the guests..." She smiled and literally drink everything up. I wanted to back off, but before I could, Rachel leaned forward and begin to lick my now softening cock dry. Before long, I was sitting by the pool again like a deflated balloon. Rachel was staring at me.

"Wei! You want to cuff me up here till tomorrow?!!" Rachel finally spoken, with a little bit of anger. I quickly realized I still had her blindfolded and bounded. Quickly I undo all that and she grabbed me as I was about to leave and hugged me tight. There were no words, no kissing or fondling. Just a hug. But I felt something there. Is it connection?

"Now that you finally finish fucking me, can we just talk normally?" Rachel looked at me and begin to pour more wine into her glass and then passing me the bottle. I felt embarrassed, it was really quite my fault for starting all the sex. So like a good boy, I sat opposite her and begin to enjoy the after-sex drink. It is heaven. No wonder the Greeks had such a good life with pool, sex and alcohol...
Old 23-07-2017, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for the updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1