The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2018, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 7
RicoStone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRicoStone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My ex colleague and I...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northfoot View Post
Camping for more updates .
Can I join you ?
Old 24-04-2018, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 13
Datahack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDatahack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDatahack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDatahack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wow, Tansy, wish to be your colleague leh
Old 24-04-2018, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 16
Dino1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDino1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi TS, wonderful stories.
Keep it up.
Thumbs up for your courage.

Cheers.
Old 25-04-2018, 03:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 12
tansy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytansy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datahack View Post
Wow, Tansy, wish to be your colleague leh
😂😂😂 You sure?
Old 25-04-2018, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
mingwandalaoshu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story sis, pls keep going!
Old 28-04-2018, 02:02 AM
Samster

tansy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytansy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Weekend update.

Few weeks have passed and my contract with the company ended. Darren and I agreed to return to visit our ex colleagues. After a good lunch get together, we parted ways with the others and were on our way to the bus stop (he drove a weekend car back then).

There was a stadium that we will have to pass through everytime we walk to the bus stop, and that day was no exception. The stadium was empty. Not a single soul was to be seen at the field or surrounding building.

Darren put his arm around my waist and walked. Soon, his hand began to wander - my ass... the skin near my waist... my boobs...

Feeling the heat, he asked me if I wanted sex. I said that the stadium was too open. He scanned the area and wandered off on his own. Minutes later, he returned and said, "I found a place.".

He held my hand and led me to the toilet. Rows of cubicles with showering facilities were infront of me. The toilet was surprisingly very very clean.

We went into one of the cubicle and locked the door. We hung our bags on the hook behind the door, and locked our lips together followed by a fierce tongue fight.

Darren stripped me down to my lingerie and I pulled his pants down for him. I massaged his groin area for him and he let out a moan. He unhooked my bra, proceeded with sucking my nipple and massaging the other breast. I moaned softly, looking downwards at him. That look, that scene turned me on much that I was dripping wet.

Darren's hand slowly wander below and rubbed the clit while I stroked him. His finger slipped in and out of my pussy, gradually gained speed with loud sounds following. I stopped stroking and went down on him to give him a blow job. My tongue traced the veins on his cock, slowly and licked the precum away. Darren's cock entered my mouth, my head was bobbing away while he occasionally tried to tune my nipple for me.

I was pulled up by Darren in a swift motion. He turned me around to face the wall, ready to enter. I arched my butt upwards a little, and he entered me without resistance.

The thrusting began. His hands were on my hips to move my body in sync wth his. The pumping sound was loud and echoed in the empty toilet. After few minutes of pumping, he unloaded his cum on the floor of the shower cubicle.

We got dressed up and walked to the stadium together with our hands still together.
Old 28-04-2018, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tansy View Post
Weekend update.

Darren stripped me down to my lingerie and I pulled his pants down for him. I massaged his groin area for him and he let out a moan. He unhooked my bra, proceeded with sucking my nipple and massaging the other breast. I moaned softly, looking downwards at him. That look, that scene turned me on much that I was dripping wet.
It turns me on too & i'll be wet too.....hehe....T.Q. TS for tis sexy weekend update

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 28-04-2018, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
It turns me on too & i'll be wet too.....hehe....T.Q. TS for tis sexy weekend update
just tell me which part of you are wet..hehehe!!!
Old 28-04-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
ShinnPark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story sis, looking forward to more updates
Old 28-04-2018, 11:48 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

Sis, too too seducive and thrilling .. Now imagine and hope i can become your colleauge
Continue to post your sexes journey..
Old 29-04-2018, 12:28 AM
Samster

I got admitted into university and school doesn't open until few months later. Meanwhile, I took up a freelance project and spent my next 2 months travelling to Darren's workplace for a lunch meetup, and I would do my work somewhere nearby almost everyday. Then, he would come down to meet me for tea break, and we would travel to the mrt station together before parting ways.

We frequently took walks at a shopping centre near his workplace after lunch. Once, we got into the lift and decided to explore the other levels that we did not managed to go to via escalator. The lift door opened, and we saw empty shop units. It's basically dilapidated. We walked out quietly, and checked out the entire floor. There were toilets, and so we went into the handicapped toilet to check out its condition. It looked rather well maintained clean.

Darren locked the door to prevent anyone from coming in. We gave each a long hug and it felt as if time stood still at that moment. I looked at him and kissed his lips. He lets our kisses deepen with his tongue chasing after mine. Slowly, Darren's hands began to inch downwards and unbuttoned my shorts, before slipping his hands into my shirt and unhooked my bra. I removed my top and my bra and he dived into licking and sucking my breasts right away.

I moaned slightly as he alternated between my left and right boob, caressing them while sucking on my nipples. I reached for his belt and unbuckled them for him. He then swiftly unbuttoned his pants and whipped out his cock for me. I stroke it for him before going down and licked his precum away. I placed his cock in my mouth and bobbed my head sucking on his manhood. Darren moaned and pushed my head to make the sucking deeper.

I stood up and exchanged saliva with him. Then he led me to face the basin and the mirror, and I starred at the reflections of us. I arched my body a little for him to put his cock into me. We looked into the mirror, and he used his hands to cup my breasts and massaged them. Then, he gave me deep thrusts with my breasts jiggling up and down with each thrusts he made.

After thrusting for sometime, he pulled out and unloaded all into the sink. We dressed up and looked at the time.

"I'm late," Darren said, "but it's ok. I'll just stroll back quietly into the office."

Last edited by tansy; 29-04-2018 at 09:43 PM.
Old 29-04-2018, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Who is Bryan?
Old 29-04-2018, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
KiasuJose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story
Old 29-04-2018, 04:40 PM