The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2010, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 14
jintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of light
Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imgonnafart View Post
Afternoon sir.
I just bumped into this topic and i think i want to give it a try. But i want to know if the targets are prc or what ah? Cause i cannot speak chinese. Haha and dmg how much? I dont want to bring too little money then suck thumb die cockstand.
Over and out sir.
Bro Imgonnafart,

This is the $150 house.

Happy Bonking.
Old 14-10-2010, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
sourcekode88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Afternoon sir.
I just bumped into this topic and i think i want to give it a try. But i want to know if the targets are prc or what ah? Cause i cannot speak chinese. Haha and dmg how much? I dont want to bring too little money then suck thumb die cockstand.
Over and out sir.
bro, they have some very LIMITED command of english, but i think sex may be the ultimate universal language! hahaha...
alternatively you can try the malaysians which has a better vocab in english. Just ask bro Tommy abt the language barrier, he's a great friendly guy who will help u out.
Old 14-10-2010, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
QiQi gave me the CFM horny look

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithevans View Post
yeah...going later in the evening....first day after aunty visit...sure hot and horny~
I was there before you and Yes she gave me a very CFM look ... make me horny and I have to look for other targets ..... btw I heard that the first few days their M gals dun get wet easily, whats yr view?

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 14-10-2010, 10:00 PM
Samster

cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Afternoon sir.
Over and out sir.
bro, I dun speak thai, jap, korean, french nor russian but I done them all, more important is the body language ... LOL

Please write yr FR in english though

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 18-10-2010, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Tratos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All,
before I get shot, let me clarify that its been ages since I visit Tommy. Last when I go then was when SingTel was in demand (after which overseas posting and also diverted to Kots like Thaiboy etc)

Anyway, was returning back to the Geylang since and surprise to see nowadays, almost all switch to China Funds already....

Qn 1: Is AR part of the package or only selective ones does it?

Qn 2: Still same 1 shot system right ?

Qn 3 : Usually what time they start work .. will 4pm be a good timing to catch these stocks ?
Old 19-10-2010, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tratos View Post
Hi All,
before I get shot, let me clarify that its been ages since I visit Tommy. Last when I go then was when SingTel was in demand (after which overseas posting and also diverted to Kots like Thaiboy etc)

Anyway, was returning back to the Geylang since and surprise to see nowadays, almost all switch to China Funds already....

Qn 1: Is AR part of the package or only selective ones does it?

Qn 2: Still same 1 shot system right ?

Qn 3 : Usually what time they start work .. will 4pm be a good timing to catch these stocks ?
Wow ..Singtel time, no starhub and M1 hahaha

1) not all Pandas do AR (check with Tommy)
2) now 1 hour, if you are fast cummer selective gals can give you 2 shots (check with Tommy)
3) Hq start at 1pm and lastcall at midnight, so close at 1am, 4pm is a very good time, skip the lunch group and before peak hours

waiting for your FR

Old 20-10-2010, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold

to think of it.....

i havent wrote a FR on QIQI....

i scared write too long......too detail..... some chee bye kia will download , print n show her..
pua chee bye....

think.......i write.......1 FR on her enough liao...

my new sex toy...

QIQI 1612..
Old 20-10-2010, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Dez View Post
to think of it.....

i havent wrote a FR on QIQI....

i scared write too long......too detail..... some chee bye kia will download , print n show her..
pua chee bye....

think.......i write.......1 FR on her enough liao...

my new sex toy...

QIQI 1612..
Tok tok tok ...no action .... she beside me now, say "Miss You" ....

Old 20-10-2010, 04:53 PM
Samster

Super Malaysian gal Da Da

Super Malaysian gal Da Da will be going for her 1 month leave on 26th, last call 24th Sunday 2359hrs ...firers, own time same target.... LOL

Old 23-10-2010, 07:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 17
X_plorer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyX_plorer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just went W12J16 (Westerhout Road House12 Gal J16).. Yi Tiao Long

Recommended by my friend that this house have very good service. But my friend really inside for an hour and being too sextified. F**K up, i too unlucky, choosing the wrong gal..

Suppose to be an Hour session for Cat 150 but she only use 25 min, really dissappointed. Otherwise still confirm RTF..

At first, her service in the bathroom was not bad, but quite short. Which i thought service in the bed would be longer. But end up, also quite short. Though the session was alright. But definately not worth Cat 150 at all. Maybe 30 - 40 still can RTF, because for $50, i can find a lot more better service than her. But she only wins in her age and maybe a bit on her looks. But who cares, not finding a wife but for screwing. Service more important.

Name: Yang Yang
Look: 7.5
Height: At least 1.7M
Body: Curvy
BJ: Short but Strong
Catbath and Ass Licking: 7
FJ: 5.5
Damage: 150
RTF: Nope (Unless 30 - 40 only)

To those monkeys who zap me!

Leave your nick down!!
Old 24-10-2010, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: HQ 1612 Msian DaDa

Last nite just took 2 sessions from Da Da 1612 Msian Cat150 Tommy shop...

She is still so cute as before with strong GFE...

During shower time she give a warm Bbbj so nice...

Proceed to bed with nice catbath from ear to knee n Front n Back...

Da Da ball sucking n 360 degree BJ had improved alot more with her skillful tougue...

After that capped and proceed with very warm wet pussy FJ...

Lastly she massage my tired aching body after FJ before we shower...

As usual hug n kiss good bye my dearest DaDa...

Looks 7 one of her tooth not nice

Body 9 D Cup with Pink Nips

Skin 9 Very smooth snow white skin

BBBJ 9 Super sensual n skillful tougue

Pussy 9 Very little pubic hair and very smooth n soft cunt

FJ 9 Very responsive with wet n slippery feeling

Overall for sure will RTF....

Two thumbs up...Cheers...unfit...

Happy Bonking...
Old 25-10-2010, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_plorer View Post
Just went W12J16 (Westerhout Road House12 Gal J16).. Yi Tiao Long
bro X, I think you really UNlucky ...this is for HQ 1612, beside lor 16 Hotel 81, NOT W12 yi tiao CONG ... LOL

Old 26-10-2010, 09:11 PM
Samster

Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntking View Post
Tok tok tok ...no action .... she beside me now, say "Miss You" ....
haha..

if only she is a bit bit bit thinner.....

plus a bit bit bit bigger tits.....

i will ask qiqi to marry me...
Old 26-10-2010, 09:39 PM
Samster

very surprised to see got 2 sisters in 1612.

TING TING n XIU XIU..haha...

when i 1st come in, i thought i see 2 ah lian sisters..... hahaha

1 of my kakis like double...

so he shuang fei....... came out legs WOOBLY!!!

kana raped super jia lat in the room.... hahahaha..

i prefer GF service.....so i solo....with my QIQI.. haha..
Old 27-10-2010, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Dez View Post
haha..

if only she is a bit bit bit thinner.....

plus a bit bit bit bigger tits.....

i will ask qiqi to marry me...
No wonder she is training every night to slim down, you better start preparing your ring LOL ... when did you start liking MILK?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1