The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2004, 10:28 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: siam hotel outdated, check out CM2 disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by yomun
Hahaha Freestyler69 I see your style and mine about the same. If I remember correctly. One person also can chiong. Definitely 'old hander'.
I thought CM2 was there for a long time.

Anyway, I have never been to CM2 because the concept there is not to drink but to pick girls up or like some said (girls pick us up).

In my opinion, its easier to go to Arp Num choose a girl cos of lighting than going to clubs and pick one due to no lighting.

And if really go clubs, with the mentality to just drink, enjoy, soak in atmosphere with no expectations of girls, very often the case is sure have girl come along into the picture and sure is not bad kangtao.

If it comes, it comes and the feeling will be super shiok than specially going to a club and pick a girl up.

Enjoy the drinks

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 11-11-2004, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 20
moonlight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: siam hotel outdated, check out CM2 disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
I thought CM2 was there for a long time.

Anyway, I have never been to CM2 because the concept there is not to drink but to pick girls up or like some said (girls pick us up).

In my opinion, its easier to go to Arp Num choose a girl cos of lighting than going to clubs and pick one due to no lighting.

And if really go clubs, with the mentality to just drink, enjoy, soak in atmosphere with no expectations of girls, very often the case is sure have girl come along into the picture and sure is not bad kangtao.

If it comes, it comes and the feeling will be super shiok than specially going to a club and pick a girl up.

Enjoy the drinks

hahaha
SC
hi bro siamcutey
where is Arp Num would like to go try this place
what the price there and is it for ST or LT or BOTH
thanks bro
Old 11-11-2004, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

agreed with siamcutey posted.

as i have mentioned,gals in cm2 prefer asians and dun be surprise if u see them reject farangs.
FYI,most farangs cant afford to spend like asians,also,the gals in cm2 will feel safer if they go along with asian guys.

from wat i heard from my gal in bkk 2 days ago,there was this black guy that booked my gal's friend LT,she ended up not getting her pay + kenna beaten up by the black guy......and this poor gal cant go report to police becos of wat they're doing for a living.
Old 11-11-2004, 08:31 PM
Samster

2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlight
hi bro siamcutey
thanks bro
bro moonlight....u itchy again??? kekekeke.
Old 11-11-2004, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-Nights-In-Bkk
bro moonlight....u itchy again??? kekekeke.
hi bro
just asking may be this new place better that cm2 so can check out see see only la
you want to go see see also
Old 11-11-2004, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
hi bro
just asking may be this new place better that cm2 so can check out see see only la
you want to go see see also
of cos i dont mind going during my next trip in bkk....kekeke..me forever itchy.....kekeke.
Old 11-11-2004, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
of cos i dont mind going during my next trip in bkk....kekeke..me forever itchy.....kekeke.
so bro you be here again soon may be this week?? ha ha ha
Old 11-11-2004, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
so bro you be here again soon may be this week?? ha ha ha
no lah,this week sure cant,many things to settle here in spore.i'm sure u know wat i'm talking abt.....but it wont be long for my next trip in bkk for sure.....kekekkee.
Old 11-11-2004, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
no lah,this week sure cant,many things to settle here in spore.i'm sure u know wat i'm talking abt.....but it wont be long for my next trip in bkk for sure.....kekekkee.
sure a not come bkk not so fast many many suay suay lady waiting for u gib and noon and many many more in cm2 hehehe
Old 11-11-2004, 11:55 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
hi bro siamcutey
thanks bro
Arp Num means go bath in MP. In MP the lighting at least let you have a better look at the girl. As for pricing, go check the Massage Parlour rates.

In clubs, the lighting so dim, makes many girls look good. And one day if happen to be in the club during a drug raid, good chance to see the real faces of the girls cos the lights are really on. Then you will realise must minus a lot of points off from the girls when you see them under the disco lights.

I know a lot of men once go thailand want to tarpow girl back for ST/LT. There is nothing wrong with it. But go to the right places. Not every place offers. And you do it at the wrong place, it just gives another bad impression to the girls that why men offer a price for them. Nothing wrong with it, just that do it at the right place. Most often than not, I realise the best fun happens when you don't open your mouth to ask them go back with you. If they want fun because you are fun to be with, they will go with you. If they don't, just go back alone, nothing to be ashame also. And I realised many a times when I go with zero expectations, I really enjoy myself more than those who go with the expectation of tarpowing a girl back. If you can't get 1 you like, some will even "forced" themselves to just take one vagina back hotel. What's the point to play till like that?

Most important is FUN FUN FUN.

But if the girl wants to go back with you of her own accord and she is not at those pickup joints, I am 99.99% sure, it will be very fun to play. A whole new playing experience than just pay and fuck. The pay and fuck system is already too boring. (For me, and I believed for some in this forum too)

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 12-11-2004, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
Arp Num means go bath in MP. In MP the lighting at least let you have a better look at the girl. As for pricing, go check the Massage Parlour rates.

In clubs, the lighting so dim, makes many girls look good. And one day if happen to be in the club during a drug raid, good chance to see the real faces of the girls cos the lights are really on. Then you will realise must minus a lot of points off from the girls when you see them under the disco lights.

I know a lot of men once go thailand want to tarpow girl back for ST/LT. There is nothing wrong with it. But go to the right places. Not every place offers. And you do it at the wrong place, it just gives another bad impression to the girls that why men offer a price for them. Nothing wrong with it, just that do it at the right place. Most often than not, I realise the best fun happens when you don't open your mouth to ask them go back with you. If they want fun because you are fun to be with, they will go with you. If they don't, just go back alone, nothing to be ashame also. And I realised many a times when I go with zero expectations, I really enjoy myself more than those who go with the expectation of tarpowing a girl back. If you can't get 1 you like, some will even "forced" themselves to just take one vagina back hotel. What's the point to play till like that?

Most important is FUN FUN FUN.

But if the girl wants to go back with you of her own accord and she is not at those pickup joints, I am 99.99% sure, it will be very fun to play. A whole new playing experience than just pay and fuck. The pay and fuck system is already too boring. (For me, and I believed for some in this forum too)

hahaha
SC
bro

thanks for your info
but where you go to pick up girl to go back with you on her own accord
and is these girls not pro

cheers
Old 12-11-2004, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
bro

thanks for your info
but where you go to pick up girl to go back with you on her own accord
and is these girls not pro

cheers
In chinese there is a saying,

Must depend on Time, Geography and Human Factors.

Can't help you on where there is girls go back with you on own accord. I am sure some samsters here have a lot of luck, more than me.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 14-11-2004, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Will those girls from siam coffee house follow us to our hotels for overnight?
btw.. how to get the siam coffee house from ratchada huh?
where is it exactly? cant find it on the maps.
Old 14-11-2004, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech
Will those girls from siam coffee house follow us to our hotels for overnight?
btw.. how to get the siam coffee house from ratchada huh?
where is it exactly? cant find it on the maps.
hi bro vmtech,

1)take taxi,tell driver go siam hotel at petchaburi road.(for puying)
2)reach there,walk in coffee house and find a table.
3)sit down and your eyes will automatically roll.
4)once decided which gal u wan,walk over or signal her to come to your table.
5)ask her "tau lai" (how much)....for ST and LT.
6)if u agree the price,tell her ok and she will follow u back to hotel.
7)on the way back to hotel,go 7-11 buy condom (3 pcs 55b i think)

need me teach u how to open condom and poke her???.....knn,u lucky ass....kekekeke.
Old 14-11-2004, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 22
CharlieBrown is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieBrown is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieBrown is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieBrown is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieBrown is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
need me teach u how to open condom and poke her???.....knn,u lucky ass....kekekeke.
Wah lau bro.......... u making fun of him ah??

Later, you will also demo how to poke her rite? Hehehehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1