The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2018, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 18
city slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
They should go for PQAF certification.

Public Quality Assurance Framework.

Maybe the PAP garmen should takeover GL.

Put one ex-General or ex-Colonel in charge.

Haha ......
Bro, there's one ex-colonel COO from SMRT who also loves drinking.
Eminently qualified to rejuvenate one of Spore's oldest tourist attractions.
Old 05-07-2018, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by city slicker View Post
Bro, there's one ex-colonel COO from SMRT who also loves drinking.
Eminently qualified to rejuvenate one of Spore's oldest tourist attractions.
Ya. I tot he was caught recently at the customs for drink driving and convicted.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 05-07-2018, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
You should have stick to Xueli. Dou Dou looks Fai her so I was lucky not to take her.

At least there’s a worthy replacement for YY in this house
You are right. DD looks at most 4/10 for me.

No frenching, no painting and rush job.

I think YY and XL much better.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 05-07-2018, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
MCPeachBlossom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

YIYI is MISS TOO PRETTY Geylang International 2018 CHAMPION[/COLOR]

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=690882&highlight=

Old 06-07-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24333 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

This week, I had very wonderful times in my rtf with Ruyi (1658a) and Qi Qi (1654a) on separate days.

No details about my encounter with Ruyi lest I get into trouble again.

For Qi Qi, I was surprised she put on some weight but her catbath, AR and bbbj skills have improved. Allowed pussy painting/licking - seem to enjoy it very much! She is still not open to frenching. I encouraged her to do her best and perhaps after knowing that I was the one who wrote her first FR, she did give me very good treatment. She was very sensual, passionate and she felt horny as she rode me. She came down and french me deeply (but without tongue fight). I managed to have some tongue action from her while pumping her in missionary. She must have cummed three times! I told her she will sleep very well that night with such steamy bonk! I believe she can be trained to open up more. If not, I'll be most happy if I can continue to receive the same treatment.
Old 06-07-2018, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
You are right. DD looks at most 4/10 for me.

No frenching, no painting and rush job.

I think YY and XL much better.
I am only interested in XL. YY too skinny for me.

I need to ramp the other YY at 1649. My XDL
Old 06-07-2018, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
This week, I had very wonderful times in my rtf with Ruyi (1658a) and Qi Qi (1654a) on separate days.

No details about my encounter with Ruyi lest I get into trouble again.

For Qi Qi, I was surprised she put on some weight but her catbath, AR and bbbj skills have improved. Allowed pussy painting/licking - seem to enjoy it very much! She is still not open to frenching. I encouraged her to do her best and perhaps after knowing that I was the one who wrote her first FR, she did give me very good treatment. She was very sensual, passionate and she felt horny as she rode me. She came down and french me deeply (but without tongue fight). I managed to have some tongue action from her while pumping her in missionary. She must have cummed three times! I told her she will sleep very well that night with such steamy bonk! I believe she can be trained to open up more. If not, I'll be most happy if I can continue to receive the same treatment.
Would like to see about your FR on Ruyi. She is bah bah and has the CFM look ...

Reminds me of Bei-Er 1429 but less pretty
Old 06-07-2018, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Weba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bonked Yi Yi of Hse 2047 (1st time).

To me Yi Yi is very attractive and pretty, with sharp nose , slim oval shape face and short hair, scoring high points in my Look Department. Slim with near Boob B size of her petite frame of 1.56m tall, 43 kg. She started work in GL around 1st week of May last month.

Just by looking at her face and body could make my rod hard and ready to charge with operational readiness.

She showed High GFE ; we frenched deeply with tongue fight in pre sex huggings and caressing.

Then proceeded with CBJ in my standing posture ( from the way she responded, i know she allows BBBJ). I stood with one leg on bed, she licked my balls giving me that super shiok warm sensation. Its was so appealing to watch this cute pretty face bj and licked my balls in submission from her kneeling posture.

Proceeded to fuck actions. Fucked her in two standing postures and 8 postures on bed, in a slow, long thrust rhythm.
In 3 positions, i fingered her clitoris during thrusting. After doing that for a while in the first out of three positions, she panted heavily and moaned heavily and stopped me saying she could not take it as it was very intense to her. I stopped for a while and then continued. This time, she didnt stop me but just closed her eyes, moaned softly and enjoyed it.
Her cunt was tight initially but now became very slippery due to vast secretions of cunt juices.

Due to this very slippery thrustings, i did not eject and had net thrusted her for about 43 mins and a total of 7 mins for hugging and CBJ. The missionary folding chair position gave her the most impact as she burst in a series of short hectic moans and panted heavily upon my fast and furious thrustings in this position.I stopped thrusting at the 50 min mark and released her for bathing upon her soft request.

Strong GFE, aimed to please, good frenching with tongue fight throughout entire sesson, very accomodating to all fucking styles, pretty face and seductive with nice body and complexion during fuck actions, could take long heavy poundings.

After her quick bath while putting on her bra and panty, my lust desire came and i hugged her from behind. Asked for her g string panty and she gave it to me with a smile. Wow .......( the 3rd panty i had collected......lol)
My sex desire was burning and placed her on bed , opened her legs and painted her for 2 mins. She enjoyed it very much and kept moaning. ( my painting skill was taught by ex WL (RTC) Xiao Niao during my first and final bonk with her in Oct 2016 before her departure. She requested me to paint her and guided me how to paint to make her in ecstasy. After my hard work, Xiao Niao rewarded me with rawing with her in 2 sex positions ) .........................

Yi Yi is a gem of this house, introduced by 1649 ex an pai XBD who married to her PRC BF shortly after went back and brought XT YY to the shore.
Old 06-07-2018, 05:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Just woke up at sofa at 0445 hrs. Dozed off at sofa halfway eating dinner last evening, feeling tired after a hot bonking of San San (1856), lol.

Bonked San San (3rd time) of Hse1856 last evening on her special day. Bought a few presents to her and gave her a good tip.

It was a very steamy hot bonk. Great frenching with tongue fight. She allowed me to thrust her for 43 mins till i released. A total of initial 8 mins of hugging with frenching and rubbing of body in missionary without cap. She told me her whole body was "very shack" and had experienced orgasms but naughtily refused to disclose how many times. I was in semi beast mode and not sensitive to her orgasms. Nice steaming session until i forgot to do lotus sitting hug position and paint her.

After the session, she wechat me l hr plus later saying didnt feel like moving body parts at her house. I hereby apologize to the bros bonking her after my session .......pai seh , thousands apologies 😜

Good GFE throughout the whole session. Even though she was very happy and enjoyed the session with me , there were moments in fuck actions that she looked as if in agony, impatient, cold, unhappy. Just want to share that it was just her natural expressions for being a relatively introvert person. It is easy to beget misunderstanding and attaching her facial expressions to negative emotions but this was actually not the case.

Super nice, very intimate gf feeling bonk which no other WLs could give me. I did have very shiok bonking experiences with other pretty WLs but the feelings were different from what San San gave me.

Fast and furious thrustings in missionary folding chair and released.

Want to get her black panty for the 2nd time but rejected by her, hahaha, knn 失手了,八十老娘倒 磞孩儿,lol

She is in my RTF gem list. The gem of all the gems 😉
Old 06-07-2018, 06:06 AM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weba View Post
Yi Yi is a gem of this house, introduced by 1649 ex an pai XBD who married to her PRC BF shortly after went back and brought XT YY to the shore.
Bro, appreciate your sharing 😄
Old 06-07-2018, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!

Quote:
Just woke up at sofa at 0445 hrs. Dozed off at sofa halfway eating dinner last evening, feeling tired after a hot bonking of San San (1856), lol.

Bonked San San (3rd time) of Hse1856 last evening on her special day. Bought a few presents to her and gave her a good tip.

It was a very steamy hot bonk. Great frenching with tongue fight. She allowed me to thrust her for 43 mins till i released. A total of initial 8 mins of hugging with frenching and rubbing of body in missionary without cap. She told me her whole body was "very shack" and had experienced orgasms but naughtily refused to disclose how many times. I was in semi beast mode and not sensitive to her orgasms. Nice steaming session until i forgot to do lotus sitting hug position and paint her.

After the session, she wechat me l hr plus later saying didnt feel like moving body parts at her house. I hereby apologize to the bros bonking her after my session .......pai seh , thousands apologies 😜

Good GFE throughout the whole session. Even though she was very happy and enjoyed the session with me , there were moments in fuck actions that she looked as if in agony, impatient, cold, unhappy. Just want to share that it was just her natural expressions for being a relatively introvert person. It is easy to beget misunderstanding and attaching her facial expressions to negative emotions but this was actually not the case.

Super nice, very intimate gf feeling bonk which no other WLs could give me. I did have very shiok bonking experiences with other pretty WLs but the feelings were different from what San San gave me.

Fast and furious thrustings in missionary folding chair and released.

Want to get her black panty for the 2nd time but rejected by her, hahaha, knn 失手了,八十老娘倒 磞孩儿,lol

She is in my RTF gem list. The gem of all the gems 😉
Hi Bro DPOWER, Nice reading your report. Thanks for sharing !!!
Old 06-07-2018, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitfish View Post
Hi Bro DPOWER, Nice reading your report. Thanks for sharing !!!
Bro Rabbitfish, ng hak hei, (别客气), welcome, Lol
Old 07-07-2018, 12:28 AM
Samster

Anqi (1425)

Anqi is a special person in my heart. We had spent wonderful time at Indoor Stadium and Bugis Junction.

In Mar 2018, she mentioned that business was not good.

Since i was very satisfied of her service to me , i had then written FR to promote her. Had also advised her to furnish frenching, BBBJ, painting services like otjer Ang pais but she was very reserved on this matter then and had only furnished such services to certain customers.

Had a chat with her in Wechat just now. Her mindset has changed recently and wish to boost business for her last 10 months of stay. She is now more open and keen to furnishing more services to satisfy bonkers.

Please treat this pretty lass well and she will sextisfy you.
Old 07-07-2018, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24333 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anqi (1425)

Anqi is a special person in my heart. We had spent wonderful time at Indoor Stadium and Bugis Junction.

Since i was very satisfied of her service to me , i had then written FR to promote her. Had also advised her to furnish frenching, BBBJ, painting services like otjer Ang pais but she was very reserved on this matter then and had only furnished such services to certain customers.

Had a chat with her in Wechat just now. Her mindset has changed recently and wish to boost business for her last 10 months of stay. She is now more open and keen to furnishing more services to satisfy bonkers.

Hmmm, will rtf AnQi very soon!

Looks like you have won over Shan Shan(1856) with gifts, time and love-making skills. Many congratulations! I don't have the patience to invest in her.
Old 07-07-2018, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anqi (1425)

Anqi is one horny bitch. I always kena raped by her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1