The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!lonesome1 is one of the Best!
Re: Feeling desperate and suicidal. Need advice and help.

Why not u go commit a crime like taking upskirts pics and share with us and then try and get caught. If u go jail stay in their resort, got free food & lodging & maybe can even study some enrichment courses inside... Idea bo?
Old 09-06-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold

Bro, one of the highest job demand in Singapore is probably kitchen helper because of it's heat I guess. If u willing to do it you will be paid.
Old 09-06-2018, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

There are plenty of on-demand work to tie you through.

For e.g sign up as foodpanda rider with options bicycle/motorbike/e-scooter.
Old 09-06-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks and up you back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post
Just saying, but there's quite a lot of options for you left. In Singapore no such thing as no money. It's whether you want to put in effort or not.

No job? Go apply for Fast food restaurants. The pay is shit but at least having an income is better than no income. Even if you just start out, at least $1.8k if you don't slack off.

Don't tell me 'oh, I trying to look for a better job and working at a fast food restaurant won't give me the time to look for a proper job!'. You can send out your resumes and apply for shifts or off to go for interviews.

Your circumstances aren't as bad as my friend. My friend was literally thrown out of his house for drug abuse and after he got out of rehab, he had literally $0 in his name. No job, no certs, no house. Even when we friends tried to offer him help like let him stay at our house all this, he refused because he's willing to stand up on his feet on his own and not rely on others. For a month, he had to sleep at parks etc etc until he received his first salary then he start renting room. You can't tell me your situation as bad as him ba. If my friend can do it, so can you. If you want to corner yourself, no way anyone can help you.

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 09-06-2018, 11:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lumeiwan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, i've never really post on sbf before but i think i've went through the same situation as you before + i couldn't even afford to top up my prepaid right after i found a festive temp job and starhub terminating my line on owing two months of bills and fined me for early termination. I had to scrap what coins i have left to survive that one week of valentines work.

You might want to try gumtree, looks like they're hiring for a few days for festive events. I'm sure you'll will be able to pull through this, just don't stop fighting.

https://www.gumtree.sg/s-part+time-a...-2/v1c75a1jtp2
Old 10-06-2018, 12:58 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

don't wallow in self pity and realize there are many before and currently have things much harder than you

Go to YouTube listen to Les Brown, Eric Thomas, Tony Robbins, Jocko, Goggins, Sly, Nick Vujicic, Arnold etc... and listen to how they were once at bottom.

and once you get out of the mental despair, it's just in your mind and your emotions. Get up and go and seize the day, do it for those who depend on you.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 10-06-2018, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

If every excuse earns you 1 dollar, you would have earned at least 20 dollars from this thread.
Old 10-06-2018, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 21
camoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
If every excuse earns you 1 dollar, you would have earned at least 20 dollars from this thread.
Never made excuses.

I just told the truth about me but if people want to put me down because they've never been like me or simply want to talk cock also nothing I can do.

They have the right to say what they want.

In fact I even shared more details with some bros via pm.
Old 10-06-2018, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by camoman View Post

I just told the truth about me but if people want to put me down because they've never been like me or simply want to talk cock also nothing I can do.
Commit suicide? Since you decided to post here, means you have no intention. Someone who wants to die will not "lion dance" telling others.

Starting a thread of personal problem in a sex forum will invite tons of negative replies. If you want to read consoling, meaningful, supportive replies only then go to auntie agony or other Samaritan forum.

Just accept the fact you are now down in your life. I believe fast food chains are looking for part timer. Go and start work and stop wasting time here, whining how bad your situation and worse hoping. You are not putting an effort at all. Don't waste time hoping, move on.

BTW if you die, it is just another dead registered in SG. Others still moving on with their lives.
Old 10-06-2018, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2497 / Power: 15
screwu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Feeling desperate and suicidal. Need advice and help.

How are you doing TS. Guess you needed to unload
your problems here. We are all ears and some have honestly put forth views. Hope you are better than yesterday. Chhers
Old 10-06-2018, 03:41 PM
Samster

camoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: Feeling desperate and suicidal. Need advice and help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwu View Post
How are you doing TS. Guess you needed to unload
your problems here. We are all ears and some have honestly put forth views. Hope you are better than yesterday. Chhers
I feel better after airing out my problems despite the hate I get for reasons I don't even know why. But I guess its inherently human to want to watch others suffer as a form of self validation towards their own insecurities and issues. I mean, if I'm doing well for myself I might behave the same way for I'm as human? I don't know.

feeling better is the first step to moving forward. And I've also been looking out for opportunities.

And I did not receive any other financial assistance from anyone else aside from your small sum despite what some think. Neither did I pm anyone for any assistance. So I don't know why some said I'm asking for financial help.

Thanks bro.
Old 10-06-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
FOMO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumeiwan View Post
Hi, i've never really post on sbf before but i think i've went through the same situation as you before + i couldn't even afford to top up my prepaid right after i found a festive temp job and starhub terminating my line on owing two months of bills and fined me for early termination. I had to scrap what coins i have left to survive that one week of valentines work.

You might want to try gumtree, looks like they're hiring for a few days for festive events. I'm sure you'll will be able to pull through this, just don't stop fighting.

https://www.gumtree.sg/s-part+time-a...-2/v1c75a1jtp2
You still have phone ha?

For me, I dun even have 10 bucks.
Old 10-06-2018, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2497 / Power: 15
screwu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond repute

It is their views. Take them with a pinch of salt.some have offered very valid advice. Condider them as you move forward one day a time....
Old 10-06-2018, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
pantomime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
It is their views. Take them with a pinch of salt.some have offered very valid advice. Condider them as you move forward one day a time....
Exactly what I want to say.
Old 10-06-2018, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
I'm not offended and i think I learned a lot from this thread also.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1