The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2018, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 21
camoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Feeling desperate and suicidal. Need advice and help.

I have no one else to turn to and no way out. Just hope to claw myself out of a bad situation.

First of all I have no job now. So why not find one? Find job also need money to travel and tahan for a month. I don't have those. So I'm lost as to how to start. In fact right now I'm surviving on 1 meal a day. Mostly instant noodles and an egg.

I don't even have the money to replace my broken spectacles. Have to use scotch tape to tape the side together and it keeps wobbling up and down.

To make things worse I have thyroid problems that causes slightly blurry vision and sweating. I cant continue with my treatment anymore because I'm broke.

All these things put together is driving me to the point of no return. In fact my back is so far up against the wall I just feel like ending everything. I think really no way out anymore. Even someone successful like Kate spade can kill herself what about lesser mortals like me?

Its the only thing I think about nowadays. Any advice or help would be appreciated
Old 08-06-2018, 06:43 PM
Samster

camoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to behold
Re: Feeling desperate and suicidal. Need advice and help.

If I know what to do I wont need to ask here. So don't scold me.

I have nowhere else to go already.
Old 08-06-2018, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
LateHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLateHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
What nonsense. Find job also need money travel and tahan a month?

I don't know if you are trolling or what, either way please go and die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by camoman View Post
I have no one else to turn to and no way out. Just hope to claw myself out of a bad situation.

First of all I have no job now. So why not find one? Find job also need money to travel and tahan for a month. I don't have those. So I'm lost as to how to start. In fact right now I'm surviving on 1 meal a day. Mostly instant noodles and an egg.

I don't even have the money to replace my broken spectacles. Have to use scotch tape to tape the side together and it keeps wobbling up and down.

To make things worse I have thyroid problems that causes slightly blurry vision and sweating. I cant continue with my treatment anymore because I'm broke.

All these things put together is driving me to the point of no return. In fact my back is so far up against the wall I just feel like ending everything. I think really no way out anymore. Even someone successful like Kate spade can kill herself what about lesser mortals like me?

Its the only thing I think about nowadays. Any advice or help would be appreciated
Old 08-06-2018, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateHunter View Post
What nonsense. Find job also need money travel and tahan a month?

I don't know if you are trolling or what, either way please go and die.
Not trolling. Up to you if you don't believe. If I have options I wont come sex forum ask for advice.
Old 08-06-2018, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
internet access also cost $$ .... cut it and u hav another 1-2$ more a day.

i m not dissing u but its a suggestion.

good luck.

Quote:
Not trolling. Up to you if you don't believe. If I have options I wont come sex forum ask for advice.
Old 08-06-2018, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
internet access also cost $$ .... cut it and u hav another 1-2$ more a day.

i m not dissing u but its a suggestion.

good luck.
Thanks. I don't have a pc at home now. I'm using my phone to post.
Old 08-06-2018, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2751 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Kate Spade = Manic Depressive, mental disorder
Normal person = don't give lame excuses not able to survive
Old 08-06-2018, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

hope you can find a part time job quickly bro.. please take care!
Old 08-06-2018, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddog View Post
Kate Spade = Manic Depressive, mental disorder
Normal person = don't give lame excuses not able to survive
Maybe you never been desperate before. But I'm not trolling or giving excuses.

If I wanna troll I would have done so since 2003 when i created this account.

I just want to know if anyone ever kena this kind of rock bottom experience and how they come out of it.
Old 08-06-2018, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros here,
I think there are reasons why bro TS is in such plight.
If you have nothing beneficial to contribute kindly do not troll or scold.
There is no such thing as stupid question, only stupid people don't ask questions.
He feels helpless, thus he asked. True or not, we don't know. It may happen to anyone one day and would you want the same to be treated to you?
There are community resources available to help TS, and one of the good thing about this little red dot is universal access to healthcare services.
If you don't know what universal access means, kindly google.
Bros who are unhappy with the say I said things, it only shows that I strike a nerve with your nasty attitude, and I don't really give a fuck about lame points in the cyber world.
Old 08-06-2018, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 13
ComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to behold

Please go and seek help from your MP .

Singkies have NO MORE right to complain .

Ignore list :

Craz78
rocket boy
Old 08-06-2018, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComplainKing View Post
Please go and seek help from your MP .
I really hope got other ways. I really do.
Old 08-06-2018, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe you never been desperate before. But I'm not trolling or giving excuses.

If I wanna troll I would have done so since 2003 when i created this account.

I just want to know if anyone ever kena this kind of rock bottom experience and how they come out of it.
有手有脚不怕没有工作。start of a job first, 7-11 or other shop assistants first and get the salary coming in first. Then think of what to do next ....
Old 08-06-2018, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 9
wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!
Any advice or help would be appreciated[/QUOTE]

Medical condition - go Polyclinic apply Medifund. Covers yr medical bills.

Also,

Old 08-06-2018, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Bro TS, read your pm.
Based on whatever you shared, those are what I could suggest.
If those can't help, do let me know more detail about your current plight
Cheer up man.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1