The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2018, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Little Black Book

this is a nice story, hope TS will give more updates soon.
Old 11-06-2018, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 16
terminaldreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyterminaldreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi samsters, apologies for the infrequent updates. I try my best to upload by section for the best reading experience and so it might take me a while to finish each. Hope you can understand and continued to enjoy the future updates.
Old 11-06-2018, 10:56 AM
Samster

terminaldreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyterminaldreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I turned us sideways and adjusted myself to plant my shaft all the way into her. CT was still panting a little to catch her breath but the way she was wiggling her ass against my groin suggested she was ready for more. She held onto my arms as they wrapped around her breasts as I started pumping into her in a spooning position. It’s one of my favourite as we get to enjoy maximum contact and I get to pleasure all her erroneous zones. Every thrust in and out of her was pleasure. The skin on skin contact with her pussy and the moisture lathing on my cock built up the arousal further. I was still far from cumming even when we’ve been going on in the position for about ten minutes. It almost felt like this was all foreplay, that it was pleasure but not to send me beyond the point of no return.

As I wanted to give her the pleasure of cumming again, I massaged her breasts and toyed with her nipples. My other hand snaked down her body, past her belly button and reached in for her clit. Her legs were closed tight with her butt protruding backwards to give me the best access. CT grabbed onto my hand harder as the stimulation to her clit started. Her moans were not as aggressive as before but whimpers of pleasure. I moved even faster, thrusting all the way in and pulling to her entrance and repeating. Finally, the familiar feeling of build up came.

I didn’t want to lose that feeling as I’ve probably been desensitized over the last few hours. But to give it a good one, I wanted CT to cum again with me. I grabbed onto her boobs tight and massaged them in increased pace. At the same time, I rested my lips behind her ear, and rotated between licking it and whispering dirty talk. My finger was now ravaging her clit viciously. I could feel my cock sliding against the finger tip. I was getting very near. Our earlier activities certainly helped in terms of lasting a lot longer this round, but it was getting frustrating not giving her the affirmation of her sexuality. The whole bed was rocking hard as pumped again and again into her. By now we were nearly reaching the twenty minute mark. Right then, out of nowhere, my balls tensioned and I came.

The arousal from my groan and my streams of semen unloading yet again into her probably pushed her off the edge. She exploded from an orgasm that sent shockwaves through my pulsating cock that milked it to its brim. I could feel my cock turning soft quickly but I mustered whatever hardness was left and continue pumping her to finish her orgasm. To control the sensitivity of my dickhead, I unknowingly planted a deep love bite just under her ear, on her neck. From pain and pleasure, CT let out a last enormous moan that ended that round. My cock went limp and slipped out of her pussy, dragging our love juices out. Moving even closer, I hugged her close as our panting slowly subsided. We fell asleep in our spooning position, holding her by her breasts and our love parts just touching each other. A reminder of the madness they’ve endured.
Old 12-06-2018, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 18
hongnian is a glorious beacon of lighthongnian is a glorious beacon of lighthongnian is a glorious beacon of lighthongnian is a glorious beacon of lighthongnian is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: Little Black Book

This is indeed a great story . Do keep it coming.
Old 12-06-2018, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
extremez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hongnian View Post
This is indeed a great story . Do keep it coming.
Agree with you .
Old 12-06-2018, 06:33 PM
Samster

When I woke up, she was still sound asleep. I tried to reach for my phone without waking her to check on the notifications that woke me, but she stirred and woke too.

CT: what time is it? You’ve made me so tired. Happy but tired
Me: I can try keeping you happy. Haha. It’s 530 now anyway.
CT: oh shit! I’ve a family dinner at 630!

CT bounced out of bed and quickly grabbed her dress and undies for the toilet. I was still stunned by her sudden reaction but before I registered her words, the flow of shower started. Part of me was a little disappointed at the awakening of our wonderful time has come to an end. I got up to peak into the shower to admire the beautiful body that I’ve been pleasuring and got pleasured with for nearly the past day. She was rubbing herself down from the shower gel, every inch that I had explored previously. The way her breasts hung when she reached for her legs made stirred me a little, but I know the chances were slim. I got into bed and just surfed on my phone.

After the shower stopped, CT got out soon after. She was properly dressed up again, hiding all hints of our mischief. My cock definitely woke to a semi-erect state seeing the original state she was in before all the carnal pleasures ensued. I got up and gave her a hug and planted light kisses that evolved to a sensual long French kiss. CT reciprocated and enjoyed the soft touch to all these, like a nice farewell and send off for the amazing night before. By now, she could feel my erection pressing against her groin and she protested.

CT: I’m running late, babe. I want, but I can’t now
Me: but I can, seeing how sexy you are in that dress again

As though reading my mind, turned around supporting herself with her hand on the edge of my bed and perked up her ass. She took my now erect cock with one hand and guided it into her pussy from behind. Pushing aside the thin strap, my cock found its way into its familiar home again. Knowing that time wasn’t on our side, I held her ass tight and guided her body pumping back hard into my groin. This was clearly a quickie and the thought of getting one last round of pleasure consumed me quickly. CT let her moans go wild, as though to induce me to cum faster. I held back no longer and forced my way deep into her pussy. With only a few minutes of the deafening slapping of our bodies, I was going to cum. CT knew by now that feeling and reached behind to hold my ass closer, not letting me pull out. I didn’t need to think twice anymore, I cummed hard, releasing whatever little cum I had left into her. When I pulled out, my cock quickly went limp in protest. CT straightened her dress and g-string.

Me: you’re such a good fuck, babe.
CT: I think it’s plural. Hehe
Me: there’ll be many plurals if you stayed
CT: I really can’t if not I’d gladly stay. But you owe me now
Me: what do I owe?
CT: another orgasm, since you came without me. Hehe
Me: I’ll gladly repay you next time

With that, our long tryst came to an end. I booked her an Uber and saw her off. Then I got a text.

CT: you naughty boy, your cum is wetting my underwear. Lucky my dress is thick

I read it with a smile, knowing we both had a sextifying time and more were to come.
Old 12-06-2018, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by terminaldreams View Post
I turned us sideways and adjusted myself to plant my shaft all the way into her. CT was still panting a little to catch her breath but the way she was wiggling her ass against my groin suggested she was ready for more. She held onto my arms as they wrapped around her breasts as I started pumping into her in a spooning position. It’s one of my favourite as we get to enjoy maximum contact and I get to pleasure all her erroneous zones. Every thrust in and out of her was pleasure. The skin on skin contact with her pussy and the moisture lathing on my cock built up the arousal further. I was still far from cumming even when we’ve been going on in the position for about ten minutes. It almost felt like this was all foreplay, that it was pleasure but not to send me beyond the point of no return.

As I wanted to give her the pleasure of cumming again, I massaged her breasts and toyed with her nipples. My other hand snaked down her body, past her belly button and reached in for her clit. Her legs were closed tight with her butt protruding backwards to give me the best access. CT grabbed onto my hand harder as the stimulation to her clit started. Her moans were not as aggressive as before but whimpers of pleasure. I moved even faster, thrusting all the way in and pulling to her entrance and repeating. Finally, the familiar feeling of build up came.

I didn’t want to lose that feeling as I’ve probably been desensitized over the last few hours. But to give it a good one, I wanted CT to cum again with me. I grabbed onto her boobs tight and massaged them in increased pace. At the same time, I rested my lips behind her ear, and rotated between licking it and whispering dirty talk. My finger was now ravaging her clit viciously. I could feel my cock sliding against the finger tip. I was getting very near. Our earlier activities certainly helped in terms of lasting a lot longer this round, but it was getting frustrating not giving her the affirmation of her sexuality. The whole bed was rocking hard as pumped again and again into her. By now we were nearly reaching the twenty minute mark. Right then, out of nowhere, my balls tensioned and I came.

The arousal from my groan and my streams of semen unloading yet again into her probably pushed her off the edge. She exploded from an orgasm that sent shockwaves through my pulsating cock that milked it to its brim. I could feel my cock turning soft quickly but I mustered whatever hardness was left and continue pumping her to finish her orgasm. To control the sensitivity of my dickhead, I unknowingly planted a deep love bite just under her ear, on her neck. From pain and pleasure, CT let out a last enormous moan that ended that round. My cock went limp and slipped out of her pussy, dragging our love juices out. Moving even closer, I hugged her close as our panting slowly subsided. We fell asleep in our spooning position, holding her by her breasts and our love parts just touching each other. A reminder of the madness they’ve endured.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 13-06-2018, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
AnchorBolt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, bookmarked!
Old 13-06-2018, 07:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story, enjoy reading it. keep on sharing TS.
Old 13-06-2018, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 16
Dino1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDino1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wonderfully written.
Thank you TS for making us cum 1after another.

Looking forward to more great stories.
Old 13-06-2018, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
NorthernWood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino1 View Post
Wonderfully written.

Agree with you too.
Old 13-06-2018, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino1 View Post
Wonderfully written.

Up u bro. 😊
Old 14-06-2018, 07:27 AM
Samster

The week started with both of us dreading it, knowing how much we enjoyed the weekend. As much as we worked near each other, our work schedule disallowed us meeting for any mischief during the day or after. But as the weekend approached, our chats got naughtier and we started exploring opportunities.

CT: hey, TGIF!
Me: the last one as definitely one, not sure about this one
CT: I think it was a OMGIF more given how many times I said it
Me: I'd like to hear you say more of it again
CT: you know I want too. But I've team drinks later at night
Me: well, sounds like you don't have dinner planned. How'd you like me for dinner?
CT: omg you're so naughty. Still at work at you make me think of these
Me: still haven't said if you'd like to. I'll prepare the doneness accordingly. How'd you like it?
CT: raw. Hehe. But how after?
Me: we'll think about it

Knowing each of our place was far from work, I whipped out my phone and booked a hotel room, one that was on the other side of the Bay to avoid detection by familiar faces. Westin was nearest but that’d be asking for trouble. The rest of the day ticked by so slowly, almost excruciatingly. But at least our constant teases alleviated the pain.

Me: alright, I booked us a room. Don’t worry, it’s not budget so...after drinks you can come back and crash
CT: you sure I’ll be crashing?
Me: you’ll be crashing your butt into my cock
CT: omg, stop it!
Me: that’s what you said the last time
CT: hey! You’re getting me wet already
Me: all the better, we might be able to squeeze more time in before you need to go
CT: you’re seriously making me horny now
Me: I already am, babe

When the clock hit 6pm, I made a beeline for the door to meet CT at the MRT near the hotel. The anticipation of her appearance was driving me nuts and stirring my cock awake. Thankfully, because of some meetings that day, I had to put on a suit and the jacket could somewhat block the semi erection hiding behind my pants. When she appeared, the only thing holding my erection back was my tight boxer briefs. CT walked out the gantry elegantly in a white bandage dress that ended at her mid thigh. She had her hair tied up in a ponytail that exposed her neckline which looked even more sexy given how her cleavage peeked out slightly. Her dress was figure hugging, accentuating a curvy figure, small around the waist but ample above and below it. It was still less on the sultry side given it hung from her shoulders by thick straps and not bare shoulders or spaghetti straps. The white of the dress casted shadows at the right spots, enhancing her curves even more.

We gave each other a brief hug and walked towards our playroom, while my hand on her waist started playing occasionally with her perky ass.
Old 14-06-2018, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! hoping for more updates to it.
Old 14-06-2018, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 18
hosyino is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhosyino is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhosyino is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I truly enjoy reading story . Thank you .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1