The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2018, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 9
jellycat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Realms of Fantasy

It’s tough being single for so many years and having a sex high drive. It’s akin to a leashed up lionness waiting for her moment to flee.

I need to clarify that I’m not deprived. I’m not desperate. But sometimes, I just want to let loose, let go, let it out. I know that contradicts. I guess my mind and flesh is weak.

The “clapping” sound when our bodies meet, the adrenaline from the sex, soft moans feeling like paradise. I often struggle at the imagination of these humanly pleasures.

The euphoric sensation from the realms of fantasy is tempting and this time, this time...I caved in.
Old 31-05-2018, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
overair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Realms of Fantasy

Nice writing!
Old 31-05-2018, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 15
igor69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyigor69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Setting up a tent .
Old 31-05-2018, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
FriskyClub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start TS, please continue
Old 31-05-2018, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Badget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates
Old 31-05-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellycat View Post
It’s tough being single for so many years and having a sex high drive. It’s akin to a leashed up lionness waiting for her moment to flee.

I need to clarify that I’m not deprived. I’m not desperate. But sometimes, I just want to let loose, let go, let it out. I know that contradicts. I guess my mind and flesh is weak.

The “clapping” sound when our bodies meet, the adrenaline from the sex, soft moans feeling like paradise. I often struggle at the imagination of these humanly pleasures.

The euphoric sensation from the realms of fantasy is tempting and this time, this time...I caved in.
Agree on the clapping sounds. Sometimes, the squishing sounds as my dick plunges deep into her pussy as well.
Old 31-05-2018, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellycat View Post

Why don't you go call a chicken... or a duck, if you are a female.
Old 31-05-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Why don't you go call a chicken... or a duck, if you are a female.
Because commercial sex feels different from sex due to lust and feel from both parties.
Old 02-06-2018, 02:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 9
jellycat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fitting into a deep v neck army green top with skinny jeans and a pair of black stilettos heels, I was ready to meet a complete stranger that evening.

I got to know Andrew through one of the dating apps. Having heard both positive and negative reviews about such apps from many of my friends, being curious I decided to try it myself recently. And this is the story of my first encounter with him.

Standing from afar, I noticed a man in a polo black shirt waiting outside the restaurant. He looked presentable with a neat hairstyle.

“Is that him?”, I wondered to myself while walking towards his direction.

“Tok tok tok”, the sound of my heels covered the quiet walkway. The smell of his cologne was so strong that it captivated my senses even before I reached the entrance. I’m someone who gets attracted to “musky smell fragrance”, like polo black. It perks me up instantaneous.

“Are you J?”, he started the conversation. I noticed that his eyes were distracted with my twin peaks as my “divider” was deep.
Old 02-06-2018, 07:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates TS.
Old 02-06-2018, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

Next chapter please...
Old 02-06-2018, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! hoping for more updates to it.
Old 02-06-2018, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

So still with with SD ??
Old 02-06-2018, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
kinali deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping...
Old 02-06-2018, 11:43 PM