The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2018, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Others wife

naise write up bro. please carry on.
Old 30-05-2018, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold

Nice bro.. Camping for more..
Old 30-05-2018, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
Hornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Continue.

So wat is ant gonna do? Her turn.
We continue to kiss and ant slowly uses her right hand to touch my chest, circulating my nipples when we kiss, I tried to touch her back but she grab both my hands with both of hers n move it to my back. I let her do wat she wants, I just relax there. Slowly her kisses went to my ears,( she is returning the favour) then slowly to my neck,back to the ears. I can feel her saliva all over, damm she is such a good kisser. She slowly move bk to the neck n this time, she went further down, down to my nipple. She is licking my nipples now, from right to left n bk to right. John is getting harder by the second. Wat aroused me most was while licking on my nipples, she will look up with her eyes at my face. making sure I'm enjoying which I was. She let go of my hands now n started touching me all over. I love it. Scratching me softly with her nails. Not painful tho.then came the moment her hands r outside n berms, handling John very softly. I can't take it anymore, my hands move towards her boobs n touch thems.while I squeeze them, she gave our assuring moans, while she was attending to john, I move my hands again further down n she position herself for me to better reach this time. She was enjoying again my fingers rubbing her. Her moans r speeding up, then without warning , she try to pull my berms down. But failed as it was tied.( I'm wearing those like sport berms that r tied) I remove my hands from her pussy n pulled my berms string, she laughed and I help myself to remove my berms. Leaving my underwear on, kick the berms to the floor and she gave me a naughty look. I ask why? She pointed n say (tai Liao) in mandrian. I replied to her,wat we r doing still not tai means I'm sick, she burst out laughing. Then she turn her head down n started kissing John, still underwear on but feels good. She is just teasing me. My underwear is now soaked with her saliva n I can't take it anymore more.i pulled my underwear down abit till John head came out abit from the top.
Ant took the hint n lick slightly on the head, this is crazy for me already, imagine the first time we met, from food to drink to no touching n now we r all over each others. I parted on her shoulder n ask her to remove my underwear n she looks at me seductively n smile. After 2 seconds, she pulled my underwear down n her eyes opened so big! (U guys must b thinking she thinks John is big rite?) Wrong!! Lol. She says, u not Mao? Pubic hair. Yes, I'm shaved. I say wei sheng! N she gave me a thumb up. Then looking bk at John, she slowly lick on the head again, slowly slowly n finally she took John in her mouth. I'm so enjoying it. But her BJ wasn't that good n I think she didn't do bj often. I tot is ok as she is not making money from sex too. Slowly she tries to take everything in n she slightly gag a choke. I'm not too long ( mayb 5" more but mine is thick) she continues working on my stick n I try to make my ways to pull down her panties. Yes, all this while her panties still on. I wanna see how her pussy looks like.
Knowing my interest, she stop the blow, stood up in front of me n ask, ni yao kan ma? I nodded. She turns ard bk facing me n slowly put her hands by the 2 sides of her panties, I'm breathing hard, longing to see wats inside, I'm hoping to see white tiger, I like gals that r shaved. Eagerly I waited, finally her panties reaches the floor n she used one leg to lift up her panties n throw it to the side table. She turn ard slowly, slowly n atlas I saw everything. But Im a bit disappointed as she is not shaved! But the good thing is, she is not bushy. She covered her pussy n started to walk towards me, I hold up my hand to welcome her bk n she use another hand to hold mine. When nearer, I took the other hand away from her pussy a told her, u r very sexy tho I prefer shaved.
I sat her by my side n started to kiss her again, she kiss bk n she hugs me nearer. After awhile u broke the kiss n work towards her neck n ears again while hands r playing with her breadt. Then slowly my licking went further down n finally I got a chance to lick n suck at those beautiful nipples. Ant arch bk to allow me to eat her breasts. Clearing she is enjoying.

TBC
Thks for the support
Old 30-05-2018, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
Hornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Continue

Clearly Ant is enjoying wat I'm doing to her. She is moaning softly while me all over her.i continue to savour her. Went further down and use my tongue to dig her belly button. She shook with pleasure while my hands cup n tickle her nipples, I love the small rasin type nipples. After a while, I went further down trying to eat abolone, B4 I can go down, both her hands grab my head. I look up and look at her, I ask, Wei ser muo? She shyly answer, mei Shi guo, wo pa! Ang Zhang!
Then I remembered that after she went pretty, she uses water to wash her pussy. So I guess it won't b dirty n I love eating pussy. I shook my head n told her, bu Zhang, bu pa, relax I told her. I ask her, Ant, close your eyes, I held her hands n fingers locked. After a few seconds, she did close her eyes. More relaxed n I took the chance.

I made my attack, I place my tongue on the top of her pussy opening n slowly circle ard it. She hold tight to my fingers. I lick up n down her cltories area softly n she moan. Holding my fingers even harder. I continue to lick n notice juices flowing out, Ant is getting very wet. I broke the finger hold n use one hand to spread her legs wider n another stroking up the pussy hair. I took a closer look at her pussy hair n then I realized that she did shave, just that not full shave. She shave the side of her pussy hair n left the centre portion. Trimmed to b a uniform length. I enjoy the sight. She look down at me n ask, wat happen? I shook my head n plant my tongue again to lick the juicy cunt, Ant head went bk to the bed n she arch her pussy upwards to allow me to paint better. It was so delicious, I continue to lick her for another good 10 mins, she is so so wet, can see the white liquid getting more n more flowing endlessly out. I spread open her pussy n saw its still pink inside. How delightful. Tongue her again n she goes hai ya, hai ya,hai ya. Then I slowly put a finger in. She jerked for a while but didn't stop me. Clearly she is not wanting me to stop, I slowly move my finger in n out without any issue as her juices r more then enough for me to finger her. My mouth area are stained with her juice, her sweet juices.i continue to eat her n lift my body up n change position while continuing to paint her, position myself where John is near her face.

She took the hint n lift her hands to grab john, stroking John gentlely. Using her other hand n scratching my balls with her finger nails, that felt so freaking good. Continue to lick her n Ant lift her head towards John n engulf into her mouth, it felt so good,warm n wet. I took out my finger n increase my lick speed. Suddenly I felt her backing away from John, her head turn the other side n she moan loudly... Awwwwwwwwww. Dear, dear, her hands both in my head again, she cummed again. I was impressed by myself, she already came twice!

Catching her breath bk, she got up n pushes me to the bed, I lied on my back n she came face to face with me. Softly she said, ni hen li hai shyly. I smiled and said, glad that u like. Then then push my head bk to the bed n started kissing me again, then slowly she took it further down, to my neck, playing with my nipples at the same time. Then she slowly move her head down, licking my nipples left to right n bk the left. Enjoying wat Ant is doing for me, I just lied there n enjoy the moment. I slightly push her head down further n she knew I wanted her mouth on John. She went down n started to lick again n place John into the warm mouth of hers. She did that for another 5 mins or so n she stopped. Crawl up against my body n her pussy very near John. John met her pussy, outside the cave waiting to go in n find the treasures. But she is teasing me, she bends forward to my head n ask me, r u enjoying? U r ok? R u horny? Wtf, she already came twice n ask me stupid questions. I play with her n say I'm all yours. She smiled n says.. to the shock of my life!!

Thks for reading.
TBC
Old 30-05-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornydieme View Post
I try too, first time so don't know how to. Ps!
just press the 'ENTER' or 'RETURN' key on your keyboard to break to the next line.

Example:
the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dogs. the quick brown fox
jumps over the lazy dogs. and the quick brown fox again jumps over the lazy
dogs.

for empty lines, just hit the 'ENTER' or 'RETURN' key on your keyboard to
get the break for paragraphs.
Old 31-05-2018, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon.
Old 31-05-2018, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 31-05-2018, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Rockster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice Story!
Old 31-05-2018, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

wah mai like that leh high liao than go soft with the last sentence
Old 31-05-2018, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

share more ts, it's really nice story.
Old 31-05-2018, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 6
NgCheeBye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
wah mai like that leh high liao than go soft with the last sentence
That is called building up the suspense .
Old 31-05-2018, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great update TS.
Old 31-05-2018, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, great share ts!
Old 31-05-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

TS, any chance u incorporate some paragraphing into ur story??

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 31-05-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Great story TS
Would be even greater in smaller paragraphs!
Thank u sir!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1