The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2017, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 14
szagi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterszagi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My perverted decade

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
M only left a message for me after that, complaining my cum was still dripping from her ass the next day.
You must have released a lot of soldiers into her pussy .
Old 13-11-2017, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

W was really one of the most promiscuous girls I've ever met. Imagine an ITE student at the turn of the millennium not only had tight shirt, tight skirt but she wore bikini under her school uniform. According to her, that would make having sex easier, just by pulling two strings, top and bottom.

It was no secret to her friends that we both had been fucking everywhere possible. Whenever there is gather at someone's house or places like chalet we would be having some actions, sometimes in public view in unapologetic manner.

We had our first public sex while out on a group outing to Marina Square after school. It was quite late at night and the mall was about to close in about 45 minutes time. We were waiting for some girls who went to the toilet while I saw the clean handicapped toilet. I pulled W along and told the girls "I need the toilet". The rest of the girls kept a look out for us while listening intently to what was happening in the toilet.

Once I locked the door we had a fierce tongue fight and it wasn't before long I took off her leopard print bikini set. I took her top and bottom and tied her hands to the support handle beside the toilet bowl, ass facing me. I started to smack her ass like a crazy man.

It was a strange feeling. It all went from a nice dinner to the point where I am leaving palm prints on her butt cheeks and hurling all sorts of degrading terms at her. The even weird thing was she loved it. She loved me taking control and making her my slut. I started to pinch her nipples and squeezed her boobs till they were red. I then aggressively fingered her ass and forced my whole length into her rear.

She must have given the moan so loud that it can be heard outside. I heard some chuckle and commotion from the girls outside. Who cares? W had declared herself slave to me. I could do what I want. I pumped hard, groaned and grunted. I came wave after wave into her butt hole. I untied her and helped her wear back her bikini. Cum with a little blood flowed out from her ass. I unlocked the door and helped W along. Her legs became wobbly after my intense pounding. The girls cheered and gave us a thumbs up.

A couple more memorable happenings with W. I'll see if I can add one more tonight.
Old 13-11-2017, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 9
footballgenius is a glorious beacon of lightfootballgenius is a glorious beacon of lightfootballgenius is a glorious beacon of lightfootballgenius is a glorious beacon of lightfootballgenius is a glorious beacon of light

Nice life story bro, support!
Old 14-11-2017, 12:28 AM
Samster

lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Weeks into our "master and slave" relationship, I toyed with her an idea. Every she go clubbing I challenged her to a sick and perverted act. At every clubbing session she had to bring someone back, either a guy or a girl. If she brought back a guy, I would watch them fuck. If it's a girl, I would be part of the action. Of course these would be made known to the person in advance, particularly referring to me as "master".

W was ever ready to be the slave and to get humiliated in every way. Many times we (including girls) would take turns and fuck her the whole night. We would use toys to force her to keep cumming non stop. There were times we were continuously playing with her clit and toying with her pussy and ass. One of the most memorable scene was after such stimulation she started cumming and was in spasm non stop for about a minute and her squirts really gushed like a fire hydrant. The guy and I secretly hi-five each other over her slumped body. To cap off the humiliation, we left her in the tub and gave her golden rain.

I had also introduced the girls she brought back to girl on girl fun as well as some torture using W as our tool. These girls were usually in JC, poly or ITE and were at the age of sexual exploration. I went through their IDs while they were asleep. Now thinking back, the girls were young and adventurous. The fresh nubile schoolgirl bodies, cute breasts and the varieties of undies they wore to feel sexy just made me hard rock. A few prettier ones, I will start to have foreplay with them while asleep and fuck them again when they woke up before we parted ways.

I wouldn't recommend doing that now. It burnt a huge hole in my pocket.

Last edited by lancelim; 14-11-2017 at 07:12 AM.
Old 14-11-2017, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Zusman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates bro, waiting for more
Old 14-11-2017, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
snopchot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support, camping for more!
Old 14-11-2017, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 14
Notsocheap is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNotsocheap is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
I had also introduced the girls she brought back to girl on girl fun as well as some torture using W as our tool. These girls were usually in JC, poly or ITE and were at the age of sexual exploration. I went through their IDs while they were asleep. Now thinking back, the girls were young and adventurous. The fresh nubile schoolgirl bodies, cute breasts and the varieties of undies they wore to feel sexy just made me hard rock. A few prettier ones, I will start to have foreplay with them while asleep and fuck them again when they woke up before we parted ways.

I wouldn't recommend doing that now. It burnt a huge hole in my pocket.

Hope you remember to use condom.
Old 14-11-2017, 03:58 PM
Samster

My last clear memory of me, W and her friends was at one of the holiday bungalow courtesy of one of their classmates. Many of the classmates bought their partners along. The place was huge and there’s just about enough space for every couple there.

My target that day, however, was on X. She came to the party alone, dressed in the tinest dress, hair tied up and light make up that accentuate her facial features. She was skinny, A cup boobs but she just had this cute look that always make my heart skip a beat when I saw her. While W was flirting away, I approached X. I learnt from her that she had just broken up and was looking forward to drinking her sorrows away. I hinted to her that she need not get drunk to get her sorrow away.

As usual, W and I started turn up the sexual tension at the party. Soon many couples started to get cosy with lingerie and moans filling the place. I saw X retreating to a room with many cans of beer. I started fucking W in the common area of the bungalow, signalling the single guys over. I got them to tie her to a chair and order her to make every guy cover her in cum. She happily obliged. The guys started to destroy her as she struggled to handle so many dicks at one go. They turned the 1-on-1 into gangbang.

So I went to find X. She was staring at my thick member at its glory when I walked into the room. I gently pulled her over and she asked what I meant just now. I placed my lips on her and things get heated up fast. I placed my fingers underneath the dress that was hiking up her skinny butt. I started fingering her and rubbing her clit. Her muscles started contracting from my touches, alternating between gentle and rough, slow and fast. Soon she got her big O and her pussy started pulsing away. In between catching her breath she said my fingers were thicker and longer than her ex and that really stimulate her well. After catching her breath, I had her in cow girl position and I was going to get the biggest surprise back then. I firmly held her down and I thrusted her hard and deep. She just kept on hitting orgasm every 3-4 thrusts. I pulled down her dress and yanked her flimsy lace strapless bra away and started tweezing her nipples. Fuck. She keep cumming and cumming and my pelvis and bed got wet with her cunt juice. She took control of the humping and she drove herself down hard and went into spasm at every instance. After about 3 minutes of cowgirl she collapsed on me. I lay her down on the bed and flipped her over onto the pillows I’ve stacked. With her slump over the pillows and her ass towards me, I inched my well lubricated cock into that beautiful ass of hers. She struggled initially but in the end I got in. Damn her ass is tight. I pulled her hair back while I ravaged her ass. She came a few more times before I pulled out, sat her on the bed and hold her head in place and mouth fucked her furiously. What a scene. I came on her face, her hair, her eyes. Cum were dripping down her face down her tits and dress. Her makeup was destroyed. She couldn’t care less if anyone would see her in that state. She lay on the bed wasted, smiling and licking her lips. “See I told you so.” She nodded and gave me a kiss. According to her after she recovered, she cum so much and felt so good she lost sense of everything.

Till date she is the most sensitive girl I had.
Old 15-11-2017, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 14
tnn lover is a Helpful and Caring Samstertnn lover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

continue please , thanks
Old 15-11-2017, 07:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story bro, thanks for the updates!
Old 15-11-2017, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed the story you shared TS, shall wait here for more installments of the story.
Old 15-11-2017, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 15
cheekyfeet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycheekyfeet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Enjoyed reading your story so far . Thanks so much .
Old 16-11-2017, 07:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Support thread

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 16-11-2017, 07:27 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like your story ts... nicely written & interesting... share more soon pls.
Old 16-11-2017, 12:53 PM
Samster

It was during my industrial attachment that I got to know S, N, both my fellow attachment mate and Mrs L, a manager at the company.

S and I were in different department, however, for some reasons, we will make small talk when we bumped into each other, coincidentally at the photocopy area. I have to thank my big mouth N to thank for. She gave me the opportunity to public say that I found her attractive.

N and I had been fucking each other after the first few days. We were put together in the same project and for the first three days it was strictly business. After the ice between us has melted, our discussion usually trailed off to personal stuffs, ultimately about sex. Although she was attached, she was quite experimental with guys other than her boyfriend. She claims the boyfriend was too good boy and do not dare to venture to the forbidden areas. She heard about my past with W and soon enough, other than work, it’s just sex talk.

Our department’s working hours were five and a half days. Which means we have to be back on Saturday, which means we have to be back while most don’t. Already on the first Saturday, our supervisor and bosses weren’t around. We had to be there because we have clock in.

For the early part of the morning we had breakfast and did some work. Looking at N’s tight top and short skirt stirrer my dick. I signalled her to meet me at the pantry. Once she entered I close and locked the door. She saw this coming and asked me “someone’s getting naughty?” I did not reply her as I bend her over and pinned her down on the small table. She yelped a little. I told her to relax and I’m not hurting her. I took out my trusty silver bullet, pulled her black thong aside and stuffed it into her pussy. I smacked her butt for a few times, claiming she was more naughty than me because she got wet even before I did anything. I told her to leave it in her pussy until I decided to stop.

Back at our seats, N was trying to control herself moaning from the strongest vibration of my silver bullet. I knew she came a few times because she put her head on the table and her body muscles contracted a few times and a small sigh after that. After latest orgasm, her legs parted and I felt between her legs. It was really damp and her chair had a wet spot! I supported her body and we went to the rear stairs which no one uses unless it’s fire drill. I hiked up her skirt, pulled down her thong, got her to support on the railing, removed my silver bullet, pulled down my pants and started fucking her. With totally no resistance, I entered her wet pussy without any difficulty. She started to moan loudly. Scared that someone will hear us, I stopped and removed her thong and stuffed it in her mouth. I started to go hard and deep and she came one more time. I couldn’t hold any longer. I removed her thong from her mouth and gave my first shot into her mouth and the next few spurts onto her face. I cheekily ask her “Am I a good boy?” Her reply was “you are very bad. Your thick cock is even badder.” We cleaned up her cum with her panties and she went to change to a new pair of panty. I jokingly asked her if the panty was to change after clubbing sex. She nodded, but said there wasn’t a need already because she was spent even before lunch and gave a light squeeze on my dick. “Cum so much of course tired what!!!”

Last edited by lancelim; 16-11-2017 at 02:00 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1